The Accident // L.T.

By -disorders

Just a love story... ♥ (this was my first fanfic... I wouldn't do it if I were you) More

The Accident
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Filler
Sorry - not an update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Longish rant
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
New Story
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Ch 97 - Part 1
Ch 98 - Part 2
(Not an update sorry) Important question..
Sequel

Chapter 70

24.7K 427 49
By -disorders

*Knock knock*

"
What?" I shout.

I can never get a shower without someone interrupting me.

"I gotta wee." I hear Niall's voice.

I can just imagine jumping up and down on his toes like a toddler with a small bladder, like he always does.

"Well you can wait." I began to rinse the shampoo out of my hair.

"No, I can't! Pleaseeee!" He begs.

"Josie he's about to pee himself," Liam laughs.

"Jooooosieee," he whines.

I huff and turn off the water.

I wring my hair out over the tub and then step out, wrapping a towel around myself.

I open the door and Niall breathes out a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness!"

He pushes me out of the way and then doesn't even try to close the door before he lifts up the toilet seat and gets ready to unzip his pants.

I quickly pull closed the door just before he does his business. I didn't need to see that.

I'm walking down the bus towards the suitcases.

I find mine and open it, pulling out a bra, panties, shirt, and a pair of shorts before walking off into a room and closing the door to get dressed.

I clip my bra on and I'm pulling up my panties when I notice a weird low scratchy sound coming from the corner of the room.

I turrn and see Brianna coloring on her arms.

I gasp as I look at her body that's colored all over on.

''Louis!'' I scream loudly. What the hell, why was no one watching her?

Seconds later he runs into the room and instantly freezes in front of me.

I jog over and remove the purple marker from her hand and she begins to whine, reaching for it. I quickly grab all the other markers too.

''Why the hell was nobody watching her? She's scribbled over her entire body!'' I yell.

''I leave for 5 minutes to go take a shower and come back to this!''

''I mean is it that hard to just sit there and watch her. You know she loves to crawl everywhere and grab things why can't you just..''

I can tell he's not listening by the way his eyes continue to roam over my body.

I immediately swat his shoulder yelling his name and he jumps, ''What?''

''Were you even listening?''

''I.. well.. no, not really.'' He confesses ''I heard Brianna and crawl and that's about it.''

I'm about ready to curse him out but just decide to keep my mouth shut as I just grab my clothes and angrily slip them on.

''I'm sorry! You know I can't focus when your standing in front of me wet and half-naked in lace.'' He defends.

I just ignore him and go to walk past him but he chuckles and grabs me by my waist pulling me back, ''I'm sorry, okay? I should've been listening. I just couldn't focus with your sexy body taunting me. Now, please repeat yourself.'' he mumbles softly into my neck, running his hands over my stomach.

I sigh, ''You weren't watching her. Lou, look what what she did to herself.'' I point.

His eyes follow my finger and he instantly laughs.

''Stooop,'' I whine ''It's not funny.''

''Yes, it is. Lighten up baby,'' he chuckles.

I huff but slowly find a smile appearing on my face, a laugh coming soon after.

''She looks like a clown!''

She begins crawling our way.

''Where did she even get the markers from?''

''I don't even know, probably Zayn's bag.''

Both of our laughter fills the room and it just makes it so much better whenever Bri all of a sudden starts giggling uncontrollably.

Louis bends down and scoops her up, ''Come on let's go clean you up, yeah?''

''Would you like to join us love?'' He asks me.

''No it's okay. That's daddy-daughter bonding time.'' I smile pecking him on the cheek before leaving out the room and into the lobby where the rest of the boys are.

I grab a blanket and plop down where Lou was previously sitting, in between Zayn and Niall.

''Zayn would you happen to be missing any markers?'' I ask.

''Yes, I've been looking all over for them! Have you seen them?'' He asks anxiously.

''No, but Brianna has.'' I chuckle.

The boys laugh as he immediately stands and runs off towards the back.

''Where are we going anyway?'' I lie my head down on Niall's shoulder, tucking my feet under.

''Nashville,'' Harry says ''Bridgestone Arena.''

I nod, ''How much longer?'' I ask.

''About 2 months..'' he says.

I groan.

''It'll fly by, I promise.''

''Yeah..right.''

It then goes silent for a while as we all just sit and focus on the tv.

The sound of the bathtub water can be heard.

''Is Louis taking a shower? Again?'' Liam asks.

''No, he's bathing Brianna,'' I tell him.

''Aren't you gonna help him? I mean Brianna's an..''

Just then we all hear big splashes come from the bathroom and Brianna's laughter bubbling out in unison with Louis's.

I laugh.

''Energetic baby.'' he finishes chuckling.

''Louis knows how to handle her.'' I assure him.

Whenever he comes back out of the bathroom, he has Brianna wrapped in a towel. She's nibbling onto her rubber ducky like she always does with her wet hair clinging to the sides of her face.

I look up to Louis and his shirt is pretty much soaked along with some of the front of his hair.

He gestures me over and I stand up and walk over.

''What happened?'' I laugh as he shakes the water from his hair.

''Oh you know, Brianna being Brianna.'' he chuckles laying her down.

He pulls his wet shirt over head and hands it to me, ''Wring this out for me?''

I take it and my eyes goes down to his stomach and I smirk, ''Someone's been working out.'' I tease noticing his more prominent abs. I watch as his muscles move whenever he bends down to grab a diaper.

He chuckles, ''I have.'' he confirms.

I walk over to the sink and wring his shirt out over it.

''While your over there, can you grab a bottle please? It's about time for her nap..''

''Yeah sure..''

 I open the fridge and begin to look for a bottle, quickly finding one more in the the side shelf. I grab it and put it inside the microwave for a few seconds until its warm enough.

After I squeeze a bit onto my wrist to make sure it's not too hot, I walk over to give it to Louis who had just finished latching her diaper. 

He started to tickle her feet that were in the air and she giggled as she continued to kick her feet up at him playfully.

I tapped his shoulder and he stopped, grabbing the bottle, ''thanks.'' he kissed my cheek.

''Do you want to feed her?'' He asks sitting down and offering.

''No, it's fine.'' I tell him ''go ahead.''

I know he truly loves any times he spends doing anything with her and I try not to take much time away from him.

He inserts the bottle into her mouth and she instantly calms, immediately beginning to drink. Soon, her eyes began to flutter closed as I could tell she was getting sleepier.

I rest my head onto his shoulder as we both watched, ''She's growing up too fast.''

''Love, she's only 8 months.'' he chuckles.

''That's almost a year!'' I frown.

He shakes his head and pulls me in closer by the side, ''Don't worry, she'll always be our baby. Don't overthink it okay.''

''Alright,'' I sigh and he kisses my temple.

--

Um

It might be a bit boring right now and people keep asking and messaging me ''Is that the ending''

lol what no

Not yet..

I'm  just trying to quickly finish up tour, which is what is happening.

I still have something big planned.

And if you do think I'm dragging it .. yeah I guess? But anyways I just want to end it properly.

And I'm sorry I'm skipping days on updating, I'm on my laptop, not ipad and it's a bit weird I'm new at writing this way idk.

Gooodnight! xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 127 24
Lucy Hale is a hardcore Directioner with front row tickets to see the boys. However, her dad ruins her chances to meet the boys of her dreams when he...
28K 754 53
My first fan fic trying to get the creative juices flowing and see what i can do the description is the first chappie give me your opinion plzzzzzzz
1.3K 126 18
Hi this is my first Fanfiction This story might start bad but i promise it gets a lot better :)) __________________________ This story is abou...
2.9K 21 38
A fanfic about One Direction and a mutual person who got caught up in their world! (There is such a story behind this. Someone said that writing a fa...