The Last Spark | iKON Jinhwan

By hwannieyo

After experiencing the most heartbreaking break up yet, Y/N is left with nothing but sorrow and memories. Eng... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

7

556 26 0
By hwannieyo

I blinked away the sleep from my eyes as I soaked in the Saturday morning sun. Yawning, I stretched out my arms until they grazed something soft. That's not a pillow. Looking over, I saw Jinhwan's peaceful sleeping face.

A light blush played across my cheeks as I realized my body was pressed up against his to fit on the small sofa, and his arms were trapping me with him. I watched his chest move up and down as I came to the realization that I couldn't move.

Shoot.

I tried to pick his arms off me gently to not wake him, but he just tightened the embrace, shoving my face deeper into his warm chest.

I grumbled slightly into his chest, trying to ignore the deeper flush presenting itself on my face. Deciding the only way to get out of his arms was to wake him up, I whispered, "Jinhwan."

"Zzzz."

I frowned and tried again but louder this time. "Jinhwan."

Nothing.

I sighed deeply, contemplating how to wake him up. I smiled as an idea materialized in my mind.

Peeking up at him like a little puppy, I pretended to yawn and stretch my arms, making one hand land across his face forcefully with a punch.

He immediately opened his eyes wide, surprised at the sudden contact. I bit back a laugh as I rubbed my eyes as if I had just woke up. "Oh, hi, Jinhwan," I greeted sleepily.

He glanced down at me, and his eyes widened even more. I noticed a nice pink tint displayed on his cheeks. "Oh... u-uh...Y/N."

I smiled at him, having already disposed of my blush and enjoying how flustered he was. "Can I get up?" I playfully batted my eyelashes at him as I watched him stare at me, completely speechless.

"O-of course," he stuttered, voice still husky from the remnants of sleep.

I giggled as I took the opportunity to tease him. "Um, Jinhwan," I said as I pointed at his arms wrapped tightly around me.

His face deepened to a darker shade of red as he slowly let his arms fall away from my waist. "S-sorry, Y/N."

"Don't be sorry. It looked like you enjoyed it." I smirked slyly at him as I pushed myself off of him and walked towards the door. "Oh, good morning, Jinhwan," I added playfully.

I walked away with satisfaction as I heard him groan in embarrassment loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is the last time, Y/N!" Jinhwan shouted from his room. I laughed as I flipped through a magazine on my bed. It's been a few weeks with having Jinhwan around, and I hate to admit that I actually enjoy having him around. I also hate to admit that I've fallen for him ever since day one, but I fall even deeper every time I see him.

"Fine! Only because I'm too lazy to get you more stuff!" I shouted back in response. Jinhwan was oh so generously donating his girl closet to me, but I begged him to wear one last outfit before he did. He was too lazy to even wash them all, so I was stuck with laundry duty. Some maid he is.

"Ta da!" I turned around to see Jinhwan standing in the door with a wig on his head and a typical maid outfit hugging his figure. A apron was tied around his waist, accentuating his curves even more.

I laughed upon seeing him and sneaked a picture of him on my camera as he was staring at his exposed legs. "Perfect! Now you can really be my maid and get me food. You're already making me do the laundry!"

He gave me a look with raised eyebrows, signalling his denial. "I don't think so."

I laughed and glanced at him once again. The wig made it nearly impossible to tell if he was a guy because he just looked so pretty in it. It's like the fake curls perfectly framed his small face.

"I don't know why you're even getting paid, Jinhwan," I huffed jokingly. "Fine I'll get the food myself," I said as I jumped out of bed. Right then, the door bell rang, echoing throughout the house. "But you get that!"

"The door?!? I'd rather get you food," he protested.

"Nu uh! Too late the offer already expired," I exclaimed as I sprinted out of my room and into the kitchen. "Get the door!"

"But I'm dressed like this!!!"

"No one will know it's you! I promise," I giggled as I rummaged through the contents of the fridge, debating if I should get fat or really fat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinhwan's POV

I huffed as I made my way to the door, trying to act as girly as possible. No one can know about me in this attire T~T

I took a deep breath before I swung the door open and prepared my highest pitched voice. "Hi, this is the Y/L/N residence! How can-"

My voice got cut off as I stared at the visitors in front of me. My parents... are here in front of me. "Are you okay?" They both peered at me with concern, but I just attempted to smile again.

"Oh, um of course! How can we help you today?" I narrowed my eyes at them, wondering what business they had in such a neighborhood. They never blended in with their upper class friends much.

"We were just wondering if the owners of the house are available right now?" My dad nodded while tightening his tie. He never dressed up either. How suspicious.

"No, they're not home," I managed to reply in a girly tone. I tilted my head, cocked an eyebrow at them, and widened my eyes until they were about to fall out of my sockets, trying to scare them away with my creepy expression.

They both gave each other a look before my mom prodded, seemingly unfazed by my facial expression, "where are they, if I may ask?"

"Um... they're in Europe at the moment. I can take any messages you have for them." I returned to my normal face but narrowed my eyes at them suspiciously.

My mom shook her head vigorously from side to side. "So who is staying here currently?" She eyed me curiously before moving her head to the side, trying to catch a glimpse of the interior.

I gulped, wondering if they knew about my whereabouts but managed to block her view of the house. "Just me and their daughter, ma'am."

They gave each other another look, making me feel uncomfortable. They're definitely planning something. "Interesting," my dad eventually muttered. "No one else lives here?"

They're definitely on to me. I felt perspiration begin to form along my forehead as I panicked. "No, sir. Why do you ask?"

"No reason," my mom interjected immediately. "But does the house get a lot of visitors? For the girl?"

Just then, Y/N called out from the kitchen. "What's taking you so long? I want to eat this, but I'm lonely!"

I swallowed in relief and gave them a nervous smile. "Sorry, I have to go attend to the girl."

They nodded curtly before stepping down the steps. They turned around and waved to me kindly, making me furrow my eyebrows in disgust and confusion. They never acted like this to me, and it was definitely uncomfortable and unnerving.

With that, I watched them venture off the steps clumsily, finding their way back to the main street, obviously new to the area.

Y/N appeared next to me with a carton of ice cream and a bag of chips. "What was that? Who were they?"

"Nothing," I said, unsure of what I should tell her.

She quirked an eyebrow at me, clearly skeptical. She pointed her spoon at me accusingly and replied, "you can tell me anything, Jinhwan. I'm stuck with you, remember?"

"I know," I said as I nodded, avoiding her eyes.

"But I won't force you," she continued, handing me a spoon. "You can tell me whatever whenever," she shrugged.

I breathed a sigh of relief, grateful she understood my inner turmoil. I think I'll tell her anyways after we eat our fill of junk food.

I gave her a small nod again, taking the spoon and reaching for the ice cream carton. She pulled it away from me and shook her head at me like I was being scolded. She pointed at the kitched counter where a small bowl was sitting.

"That one's yours."

I frowned at her as I watched her make her way to the theater, making sure she was out of sight before I smiled, letting my heart jump just a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
65.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...