Brother's Best Friend ✮Lucaya...

Da lucayaschild

Maya had always had a crush on her brother's best friend, Lucas Friar. She had always tried to catch his eye... Altro

Introduction
family tree
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Three

3.6K 133 84
Da lucayaschild

Lucas glared at the annoyingly touchy couple standing a couple feet away from him, crossing his arms tightly across his chest. He felt some sort of need to be superior to the boy currently smothering the girl of his dreams in kisses, yet he knew deep down that no matter how much more buff he was than the boy, no matter how much more of a gentleman he was, at the end of the day, Brandon was the one that held Maya's heart, and that itself was enough to make him the man of higher superiority.

"What's your deal?" Riley questioned her brother, noticing his tense form leaning against their jet black Cadillac Escalade.

"It's nothing," he muttered not removing his eyes from Maya and Brandon for a single second.

"Nice try, big bro, but I think I've lived with you long enough to tell when you're okay, and this," she gestured towards his body, "this does not look okay."

"Just back off, alright?" He told her, tensing even more when he saw Brandon to start kiss Maya's neck, her face very flushed.

"Fine, next time I see you hurt and upset I'll just ignore you," Riley replied, rolling her chocolate brown eyes as she walked away from Lucas and over to Farkle, where he captured her in a hug and leaned in, kissing her passionately with his arms wrapped around her waist.

Lucas remained focused on Maya watching her ever move as Brandon continued kissing her all over her gorgeous, makeup free face. Although, Lucas wasn't focused on the fact that Brandon was kissing Maya, but more on the fact that Brandon's hand began inching closer and closer to Maya's butt.

"Farkle!" Lucas whisper-shouted at his best friend who was currently kissing his girlfriend quote passionately.

"What do you want?" He groaned, pulling his lips away from Riley's.

Lucas lifted his arm and pointed directly at Brandon and Maya, and Farkle instantly paled as a look of utter terror spread across his lipstick stained face. He ran over and attempted pulling his baby sister away from the boy currently occupying her, but his non-existent muscles kept him from doing so. He looked over at Lucas with desperation in his eyes, and the boy sighed before walking over to the couple and wrapping his muscular arms around the blonde's petite waste, gently picking her up and pulling her away from her boyfriend.

"Put me down!" Maya demanded Lucas, although she was actually sort of enjoying the feeling of being wrapped in his arms. She felt safe.

"Farkle, can I put her down?" the green eyed boy asked.

"Not unless you put her down in the car and lock all the doors."

"Alright," he replied, turning back to the blonde beauty who he had in his embrace. "Do you want to get locked in the car?"

She rolled her beautiful blue eyes and shook her head, her blonde curls ending up in her face.

"Well then I'm afraid I can't set you down, ma'am," Lucas smirked, watching the girl of his dreams struggle to get out of his grasp, failing miserably.

"You know I hate when you talk like you're from Texas!" Maya whined, pouting as she gave up on trying to get out of Lucas's arms.

"I am from Texas," he reminded her, his smirk only growing as he watched realization spread across her face.

"You know what I meant," Maya muttered, laughing slightly.

No matter what this boy did, there's just something about him that never ceases to put a smile on her face.

"Okay, it's time to go! Lucas, can you set Maya in the backseat?" Farkle interrupted their playful banter, an eyebrow raised as he watched the two continue to play with each other. His smile turned into a frown when he recognized that their behavior seemed an awful lot like flirting, and his fists clenched at the sight of his baby sister giggling as Lucas spun around with her in his arms, a smile spreading across his lips as he watched the blonde beauty throw her head back in laughter, her curls flying all around them. They framed her face like an envelop halo and Farkle could see the loving look that Lucas was giving her.

He was starting to regret sitting them next to each other in the backseat of the car for the ride up to the cabin, but he shook it off.

This was his best friend he was thinking about, there's no way he'd ever make a move on his younger sister.

Right?

**magical time skip brought to you by Kim Possible lalalala**

"Maya," Lucas whispered to the blonde who was currently fast asleep in his arms, her body curled up against his. "Maya, we're here."

A groan escaped her lips, her turning onto her stomach in an attempt to be able to fall back asleep, but she found herself being slowly shaken back awake by the one and only Lucas.

"I swear to god Lucas, I've never hated you more," Maya muttered under her breath, a yawn escaping her plump lips as she stretched out, her shirt lifting up just the slightest bit.

"Fuck," Lucas mumbled, his eyes locked on her bare skin as his tongue ran across his bottom lip, trying to resist the urge to grab her by the hips and capture her intoxicating lips in a kiss.

"Stop staring and let's get a move on, Huckleberry," Maya smirked, well aware of the effect that she had on him.

To Lucas she looked like sex on legs, the way her white high waisted shorts hugged her curves perfectly, and her loose blue tie dye crop top made her electric eyes pop, resembling the color of the ocean. Her hair was straightened but messed up just the slightest bit from sleeping in the car, and her lips were full and plump, still quite glossy.

"Umm..yeah-I guess we should go inside," Lucas gulped as he watched her step out of the car, pulling her shorts up and making her ass look that much better.

Lucas didn't know how, or if, he was going to be able to control himself being around her if she was going to keep looking this hot for the rest of the week.

He shook the thoughts out of his head and climbed out of the car, seeing Maya desperately trying to lift her heavy bag out of the trunk.

"Shortstack," Lucas mumbled, rushing over and quickly taking over, grabbing the bag and lifting it out of the car with ease. "You shouldn't be lifting things that heavy, you could really hurt yourself."

Maya watched in annoyance as he continued to carefully take her bags out and set them on the ground, but she couldn't help but notice the way his muscles flexed as he lifted them. He was attractively buff, not to the point where his arms were bulging, but just enough to look amazing on his body.

"I am perfectly capable of getting my own bags," Maya muttered, although she had to admit that she was enjoying the view of his muscles flexing and relaxing as he continued taking bags out until they were all out of the trunk and set on the ground with care in an organized pile.

"And I am perfectly capable of not helping you, but I am a gentleman, and I know how to tell when help is needed," he replied, picking up two bags and slinging one over each shoulder before grabbing another two bags and picking them up, carrying them into the giant cabin that they would be staying in for the next week. As he walked in, his senses were immediately overwhelmed by the brightness of the house. He had expected it to be more neutral colors, but instead it looked about as summery as summery could get.

The living room had baby blue walls with bright white decor, and some splashes of navy blue. The kitchen was also white, with dark granite countertops and hints of teal spread around everywhere. The dining room was all white with a peach colored dining table with white chairs, and dark hardwood floors were spread throughout. The ceilings were incredibly high, and he was surprised by the size of the house. He dropped the bags and looked around in shock, not noticing Maya walking through the door.

She stopped walking and stood in front of his tall frame, lifting her hand up and using her finger to gently close his mouth. He was surprised by the action and looked down at her gorgeous face in confusion, while just smiled that bright smile of hers up at him.

"Don't wanna catch flies," she simply stated, giggling as she turned on her heel and skipped away from him, flopping onto the couch. He chuckled at her childlike behavior, setting the two bags that hadn't already fallen out of his hands on the ground before slowly and carefully walking over to where she was laying on the couch, coming up behind her head.

He noticed her eyes were closed, so he came around the couch before placing his hands on her hips and yelling 'Boo!'.

Maya shrieked, her electric blue eyes being revealed as she kneed Lucas in the crotch. He groaned and fell over on the ground, and Maya's eyes widened at the realization of what she had just done.

"Oh my god Lucas, are you okay? I'm so sorry!" she gasped, but not before a giggle escaped her lips.

"I'm fine," Lucas replied, his voice strained and squeaky as he laid on the ground, motionless.

"I hope that you've learned your lesson to never scare me again," Maya smirked as his pain began to ease and he began to stand up, and before Maya knew it, Lucas had flipped Maya onto her back and had began tickling her sides, making her burst out into a fit of giggles.

"L-Lucas, s-s-t-t-top," Maya laughed uncontrollably, trying to pry his hands from her waist. "I c-can't breathe."

"I'm afraid I can't stop, I do need my payback after all," he smirked, but was taken by surprise when Maya grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him down towards her face, their lips a mere inches apart. His eyes were focused on her lips, the lips that he longed to kiss.

"Now you listen to me Huckleberry, because I'm only going to say this one time," she muttered, resisting the huge urge that she had to kiss him. "Never, and I mean NEVER, tickle me, unless you want to get kicked in the groin again."

"If it gets us in a position like this again, there's no doubt that I will be tickling you again sometime in the near future."

"Is that so?" Maya laughed, no humor in her tone. "And how do you think my brother will feel about that?"

"Who says he has to know?" Lucas asked, licking his lips before beginning to lean forward. Maya's breath hitched in her throat as her gaze flickered to his lips.

"What is this?!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

29.7K 569 20
They say opposites attract. Boy were they correct. Maya and Lucas have always been opposites. Maya likes to tease Lucas about... Everything. Everybod...
113K 2.1K 36
*Not sticking to the main plot/show. Josh and Mr Matthews aren't related and Maya and Josh are the same age* This story lives the life of Maya Hart...
367K 8K 29
Riley Matthews has a major crush on Lucas Friar, the school's hottie. Maya Hart, her best friend, thinks that's ridiculous of her...but what happens...
7.1K 162 17
I was a senior in high school. The whole school knew who I was and adored me until one day, everything changed. When people found out about my secret...