Bestfriends {Zaylena} #Wattys...

By BreBeauty

She's my bestfriend and all I do is keep hurting her. I hate to see her cry, it's the worst feeling ever. Eve... More

Introduction
*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
Dedication To My Lovelies!
*Chapter 31*
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
*Chapter 36*
*Chapter 37*
*Chapter 38*
*Chapter 39*
*Chapter 40*
*Chapter 41*
*Chapter 42*
*Chapter 43*
*Chapter 44*
*Chapter 45*
*Chapter 46*
*Chapter 47*
*Chapter 48*
*Chapter 49*
*Chapter 50*
*Chapter 51*
*Chapter 52*
*Chapter 53*
*Chapter 54*
*Chapter 55*
*Chapter 56*
*Chapter 57*
Not a Chapter !
*Chapter 58*
*Chapter 59*
*Chapter 60*
*Chapter 62*
Epilogue
Authors Note/ Thank You's

*Chapter 61*

657 35 8
By BreBeauty

Who knew planning a wedding could be so stressful 😩, the things I'll do to make Zaylena feel as realistic as I can! This is so much work, but I'm doing this for you guys so I hope you like part one.

*The Wedding Part One*

Selena's POV

I sent out my wedding invitations already, this wedding is going to be completely magical, especially to me that I could already feel the tears running out of my eyes, and I'm not even getting married today. I had to get a new dress because I'm as big as a pumpkin, but it's okay because I look so cute. Zayn doesn't think I look fat at all, he calls me beautiful everyday he comes home from he studio, or just every chance he gets.

The wedding is at Fairmont, Newport Beach, CA. Yes I told Zayn to book the hotel for our parents. And I told our friends who are invited to book themselves a room at the hotel we'll all be staying in. Everything has to be absolutely perfect, for next week! My stomach is bubbling with butterflies and rainbows, or maybe it's just my little ones kicks, but either way we're both excited to get Zayn's last name. Of course I'm keeping my last name, like how Kim Kardashian-West kept hers. I'm soon going to be Mrs. Selena Marie Gomez-Malik, and I couldn't be more happier.

If I wasn't planning my wedding, I was writing songs with my team, for my new album Revival. It's a mixture of emotions and I really hope the fans like it. Demi and I have worked out our little issue I guess you can say, we talk but if it's not about our families it's a really small conversation. I'm still sort of mad at her but I'll get over it. I mean she is my maid of honor.

Gracie, my baby sister is going to do the honor of being my flower girl, and I got her this cute flower crown for her head and my mom already bought her dress which is a baby pink, since it's her favorite color. I was so ecstatic, just want my wedding to be magical and meaningful. I want people to say they want a love like me and Zayn. I want couples to be envious, but also adore us because we're the power couple of the year.

Zayn comes downstairs, from taking his shower, his tattoos showing, and he's only wearing shorts that hung loosely on hips. "Hey baby," He said as he leans down and kissed my forehead as he took a seat next to me on the couch. Of course he had to move a few wedding magazines.

I didn't look at him, because I was busy circling stuff that I wanted at my wedding and reception. "Hey babe." I mumbled looking over some stuff to make sure I got everything down pack for the wedding. This planning has put a lot of stress on me but it'll be worth it.

I side glanced at Zayn as I saw him picking up each magazine one by one, checking everything out for himself, before throwing it back on the coffee table. "Why didn't you get a wedding planner like I told you to do?" He chuckled as he looked over at the coffee table, seeing everything is scattered all over it once again.

"I do have a wedding planner." I told him still not glancing at him fully. "I'm just going over all the things that is needed." I stated, this is the most important day of a women's life, everything has to be perfect.

"When's the rehearsal dinner?" He questioned, I felt his eyes on me and it was kind of annoying but I loved that about him.

I sighed, dropping the magazine and rubbing my face. "Tomorrow night." I was so stressed out, I just wanted to take a nap forever.

"Who's sitting at our table? Where's the seating chart?" He asked and I wanted to cry, so much work for a wedding and reception. The seating chart was worst then planning the actual wedding because you have to make sure whoever sits at a table is comfortable with each other.

Zayn moved from off the couch and onto the floor kneeling in front of me. He grabbed my hands in his and kissed them together. His thumb stroking my skin as he gave me a comfortable smile. I finally looked at Zayn and my heart skipped a million beats, his hazel eyes bore into my brown eyes, they looked so beautiful. "Baby you need to relax before everything that's going to happen this next week." He says softly.

I was so stressed out, like I really needed a break from all the planning but I couldn't only because I wanted my wedding day to be amazing. Even if I looked like a pumpkin. "I can't Zay-." I started but he instantly cut me off.

"Nope, my queen is going to go upstairs, get dressed in a cute but comfy outfit and go out with her friends for a spa day." Zayn said with a smile.

My eyes widen as he said the words 'spa day'. "Zayn, baby, you didn't have to do that, me and Zayden Xavier are fine." I said softly, even though I was lying. I just hated when Zayn spent his money on me after everything we've been through. I mean I just made him pay for a hotel for us, his family and my family. Well technically I gave him the money for my families room but he didn't care, even after I sent it to his bank account.

"Zayden Xavier Malik, I love that name." He smiled and pulled me into a passionate kiss. It was slow and his lips were soft. Felt like I was kissing cotton candy, he tasted so good. I'll never get used to kissing him, even after we're married. I'll feel like I'm falling in love with him all over again.

"Really? Because I was thinking Aidan or Kayden, but I just really wanted the 'Z' to be shared with my husband and his first born." I said as I ran my fingers over Zayn's hair and down to his sexy ass facial hair. Oh Jesus this man is a god. He's Hercules the sexy buff hero and I'm Meg the girl who thought she'll never fall in love with a twit like him.

He kissed my hand and gave a wide smile. "I love it! I wouldn't want to change it for the world." He said and leaned in again for another kiss, I instantly kiss back with a smile on my lips. My hands grabbing a hold of his face bringing it closer to mine if that's anymore possible.

"You make me so happy, everyday." I whispered kissing his nose as he scrunches it up in a cute way.

He was about to kiss me again when the doorbell rang. He sighed while I laughed. "Go get ready I'll let them in." He said pecking my lips as I went upstairs, as he opened the door.

I went upstairs and changed into some black tights and one of Zayn's white shirts. I put on my pink Fenty slippers from Rihanna's puma collection. Zayn had bought me two colors, the pink and the newest color, grey. I absolutely adore my new slippers. I grabbed my bag packing my phone, wallet, and keys. I tied my hair in a bun and made my way downstairs.

Zayn was waiting at the end of the stairs, with his hand stretched out for me to grab. He made me feel like I was in senior year again who was going to prom with the hottest guy in school. I grabbed his hand as he helped me down the last bit of stairs, even though I didn't need help. "You look amazing." He said placed a kiss on my cheek.

I playfully rolled my eyes as he over exaggerated like always. "You're an idiot." I blushes as he placed kisses on my cheek.

"But I'm your idiot." He said cheekily as I rested my hand on his cheek stroking his beard softly.

"Yes you are." I pecked his lips as he started into my eyes.

"Aww!!" The girls cooed, as they watched us be a lovey mushy couple. Demi, Ellie and Tay were ready to go as Zayn walked me over to Taylor's car.

I turned around and stared at him with a confused look. "What's wrong did you forget something?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I was just wondering what are you going to do for the time I'm gone?" I asked as he opened the unlocked door for me.

"Write some songs, possibly sleep, nothing much." He said and I stared him in the eye to see if he was up to something, but he was hiding whatever he's planning well. I nodding my head accepting his 'excuse' and kissed him one more time before getting in the car with Taylor driving off.

Something is up, I feel it. But I'm not sure if it's good or if it's bad.

Zayn's POV

Damn she's quick! She always knows how to read into me, every time I do something nice she can always sense when I'm up to something. I mean it's not anything bad, I sent her out so I could sent up a romantic date in our backyard.

I called the boys over to help me set up, and they happily obliged. Once the boys came, we started to set up all the backyard decorations. Even though I had left the band they still treated me like brothers and I appreciated it so much. Lilly was inside playing with her toys when we came back inside, after everything was finished.

It was pretty early and Selena hasn't texted me yet saying they had left yet, so the boys and I had enough time to catch up on some stuff. Liam tells us that him and Demi are doing pretty good, especially when it comes to raising Lilly, because she's their greatest gift. You can tell that he's so head of heels for his family because he smiles as he talks about them.

Niall said he's doing alright, he's not dating, he's not wasting his money, he's living in the moment. And that's all that matters to him. He loves being able to relax and not having to work so much now that they've taken a break.

Louis tells us about the countless of hookups he's had with a few girls, tells us about how he still checks up on Ellie even though their no longer together. And also revealed some pretty shocking news, the fact that he might being a father. I honestly didn't think that Louis was the type to want kids until maybe he's thirties. Nevertheless we congratulated him and he gave us a small smile.

Last but not least, Harry told us about how he and Leigh moved into a loft together and they couldn't be more happier. He talks about them going on a lot of romantic dates, sometimes even out of the country to just get away from the streets of L.A. He tells us how he met her family and they seemed to love them together and how he just loves ever ounce of that girl. He also asked if she can be invited to the wedding. Of course I don't give him a right away answer, as I tell him I got to ask Selly, because I know she doesn't want little mix there at her wedding.

He nods in understanding as we talk about sports and my new album coming up. My first song 'PILLOWTALK' dropped already and I was actually proud of myself as it sounded amazing. Selena loves that song so much that she'll listen to it every night before she went to bed. She told me she was proud of me and she couldn't wait until my Mind of Mine album drop.

MyQueen👸👑🌎💍😍: Thank you for today, it was well needed😊 I'm omw home.. I love you 😘

Once I got that text I smiled, I stood up from off the couch and stretched before telling them my fiancé is on her way home and they need to leave. After packing Lilly up and putting her back in the baby carrier for the chest? I think that's the name of it, I have no idea. But anyways once Liam has her on his chest and her baby bag all packed up they all leave with Louis in his car.

I walk into the kitchen and start to take out some beer for me and some bottled water for Selena. As I also take out some popcorn and pop it in the microwave. Once the popcorn was finished, I put it in a bowl just as Selena walked in through the door.

She smiled when she saw me in the kitchen and waddle her way towards me. She caressed my cheek and then wrapped her arms around my neck. As she tippy toed just to kiss me, my arms instantly wrapped around her waist and held her close.

We kissed, and it was a passionate yet steamy kiss, her lips were soft and sweet like apple juice since she can't drink champagne and all the heavy stuff. Her tongue invaded my mouth and I moaned as we didn't tongue battle like we usually did, but we just mingled them together and it was ecstatic. I wanted to pull her closer than close can be but the bump was cock blocking everything. Sorry son, I didn't mean to offend you.

She pulled away and stared into my eyes, she blushes and steps back a little. "Hi." She giggles and I kiss her cheek.

"Hey baby, you look amazing." She has this glow to her that made her shine beautifully.

Her cheeks flushed a crimson. "Thanks to you, like always." She smiles and strokes my beard that has grown to much. "I hope you save some off, it's to much." She laughs and then pulls away and looks towards the back patio.

I follow her shocked eyes and smile. "You like it?" I asked as I removed my hand from around her waist and to her hands, pulling her to the backyard.

Once we stepped outside the sun was setting leaving us with a little pinkish glow in sky, but that didn't matter, as the trees in the backyard blocked the sky and the lights that were hanging shinned brighter.

"This is beautiful, I love it." She said pecking my lips as she stepped away to take a seat on one of the soft chairs.

"I'll go get the snacks." I say and she nods as I see her relax. I walk back inside and grab everything needed for us and walk back outside as I place the popcorn between us and give her the bottled water, as I take my beer. I kissed her forehead before taking a seat on the other chair and started playing the movie.

"This is amazing Zayn. Thank you so much for always making me feel so special." She blushes and then gets up as she makes her way to my chair as we cuddled.

I kiss her head and smiled. "I'll do anything to make you happy baby." I say truthfully as I softly rub up and down her shoulders.

"I love you."

"I love you, a thousand times more." I feel her smile against my chest as we lay under the stars watching some boring movie, but Selena seemed so interested in it, so of course I had to watch it too.

I couldn't wait for our wedding, everything is finally getting put in place. My happy family, my beautiful wife, my handsome baby boy, and my happiness. I couldn't ask for anyone one better than whose in my arms right now.

--

Hey guys!! Okay, so I kno I've been m.i.a on my Zaylena stories for the longest, I just never knew what to write and I feel terrible for not telling you guys about my delay of writing.

Anyways I hoped you liked the chapter, the wedding is the next chapter! Obviously 😂 and then everything changes from there. This story is going to finish soon, tell your friends or friends of friends to read this poorly written romantic story 😭😩 it'll mean so much to me, as this is my first and foremost most popular story I have out of all. I love this story lots, as much as I love those who read it. 😘😘 I'm going to make and authors note soon, on a new story I want to write and I'll love if you'll help me pick out ideas.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Later lovelies 💜💙

*Bre

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 26.8K 41
Selena didn't know love, she knew nothing of it. She was almost like a balloon being held against a very sharp, dangerous object. You can see where s...
1.4K 115 16
She is an easy going girl, with a thoughtful heart and mind. With many limits, she makes the best out of things. She enjoys the little things yet, sc...
320 31 11
zayn was my first real best friend and my first real love. we have many ups and downs, but will our love really last?
4.3K 57 44
Have you ever loved someone so much, but you can never have them back. Harry has loved Melanie for a few years, and is absolutely in love with her.Bu...