I'm Only Human (Justin Bieber...

By UndercoverGirl26

Popstar sensation Justin Bieber has been the victim of paparazzi for months and months now. They’ve bothered... More

Introduction
~ Prologue ~
Ch. 1 - Music To My Ears?
Ch. 2 - She's A Fan
Ch. 3 - Cali, Baby
Ch. 4 - Turned Up
Ch. 5 - Questions
Ch. 6 - Text Messages
Ch. 7 - Being A Guest, Getting A Guest
Ch. 8 - Only Her
Ch. 10 - He's Dead
Ch. 11 - San (Die)go
Ch. 12 - Fun Gone Wrong
Ch. 13 - Where Did We Go Wrong?
Ch. 14 - Going Through It Alone
Ch. 15 - Heartbreaker
Ch. 16 - Make It Right
Ch. 17 - You Kinda Ruined Me
Ch. 18 - Guy Problems
Ch. 19 - Quite A Large Mess
Ch. 20 - Time Is Ticking
Ch. 21 - The Real Question Is...
Ch. 22 - Canuck Beaver
Ch. 23 - Giggly
Ch. 24 - Allegations
Ch. 25 - Not Broken
Ch. 26 - Rainy Moods
Ch. 27 - Won't Give Up
Ch. 28 - Misery Loves Company
Ch. 29 - If You Give Me A Chance
Ch. 30 - You Just Don't Give Up
Ch. 31 - Build It Up Or Fall Apart
Ch. 32 - Radio
Ch. 33 - Where To Look
Ch. 34 - Getting Nowhere
Ch. 35 - Better
Ch. 36 - Trying To Move On
Ch. 37 - Don't Hate Me
Ch. 38 - Do You Believe Me Now?
Ch. 39 - Wait... What?
Ch. 40 - Concert Numero Uno
Ch. 41 - Belieb In The Biebs
Ch. 42 - Trapped
Ch. 43 - You'll Be Happy
Ch. 44 - Can't Believe This Is Happening
Ch. 45 - Face-To-Face
Ch. 46 - I Understood
Ch. 47 - Hidden Mistake
Ch. 48 - Her Secret
Ch. 49 - Ache
Ch. 50 - Lingering Feelings
Ch. 51 - Now or Never
Ch. 52 - Accusations
Ch. 53 - After One
Ch. 54 - Walk The Distance
Ch. 55 - You And Me
Ch. 56 - Me And You
Ch. 57 - Problems
Ch. 58 - Jackie's Situation
Ch. 59 - By Your Side
Ch. 60 - The Surprise
Ch. 61 - Midnight
Ch. 62 - What Ever Happened To That Girl
Ch. 63 - Unexpected News
Ch. 64 - In Some Deep Shit
Ch. 65 - More Guy Problems
Ch. 66 - Still Alive Today
Ch. 67 - Fuzzy
Ch. 68 - Silent Night
Ch. 69 - Coincidence
Ch. 70 - Should We?
Ch. 71 - Memories
Ch. 72 - Well...
Ch. 73 - Slim Chance
Ch. 74 - Messing Up
Ch. 75 - For Now
Ch. 76 - An Agreement
Ch. 77 - The Miller Family
Ch. 78 - Stars That Sparkle Your Name
Ch. 79 - Don't Know What To Do
Ch. 80 - Unforgettable Scent
Ch. 81 - Apologies
Ch. 82 - An Old Friend
Ch. 83 - Warmed My Heart
~ Epilogue ~

Ch. 9 - What It Meant

132K 1.3K 1.1K
By UndercoverGirl26

~ Chapter 9: What It Meant  ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

My hands remained secured on her waist as I held her to my chest, loving the feel of her cheek resting at the crook of my neck.

“Whoa..” I heard her gasp softly, her breath tickling my skin. I kissed the top of her head and pulled away slightly so I could meet her beautiful, shining, green eyes.

“Do you still want to leave me?” I whispered in her ear, giving her goosebumps. “Do I get a second chance?”

She hesitantly returned my gaze, a shy smile spreading across her lips. “Everyone deserves a second chance,” she giggled lightly.

“Even me?” I smirked, pulling her closer.

“Even you,” she assured me, our lips hovering. I was waiting to see if she would lean within the small distance between us and kiss me, but she never did. I guess she was still unsure of what the kiss actually meant. She didn’t know if she could kiss me herself with me still being completely fine with it.

I reached forwards and caressed her plump, bottom lip with my thumb gently.

“Then stay,” I said, my voice low as if I was telling her my biggest secret. She continued to stare into my eyes, taking slow breaths in and out.

“Okay,” she simply replied. “I will.”

“Good,” I let out a small smile, tucking her hair behind her ear. “Now you go get in your PJ’s because we’re going to have a movie night, alright?” She nodded, her face blushing as she teared her gaze away from me. “Hey,” I said, grabbing her cheeks with both hands and staring deeply into her eyes. “Look at me… There’s no reason for you to be shy. And if you need anything, I’m right here.”

She simply nodded again, giggling softly before stepping back. “I’ll be in the bathroom,” she said, her face still blushing at the sight of me before she finally turned around and left to the bathroom. I let out a much needed breath, overjoyed that she decided to stay.

I know I met her recently but I… I had to kiss her. If it means she’ll stay, then I had to.

Turning towards the other direction, my heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I saw Alfredo standing there, arms crossed with an evident smirk on his face—one I was tempted to slap off.

“When’s the wedding?” he winked.

“Shut up.”

I collapsed on the couch behind me and covered my face with my hands, letting out a frustrated groan. I became quiet after a while and just listened through the darkness provided when my eyes were closed. I could hear Fredo’s footsteps approaching me and soon, the couch lowered as more weight was added by Alfredo’s body.

“Are you okay?” he said softly. I lowered my hands, opened my eyes and looked at him. “I mean, you kissed her, I—… I thought you’d be happy.”

I continued to look at him, letting the silence embrace us. “I like her. I really do,” I admitted. “But the problem is, Fredo… I don’t want to fall in love. Not again.”

----

Popstar Justin Bieber: Is it the end of his career soon?

I quit the twitter app, ignoring yet another title for yet another celebrity article about me. It was pretty early in the morning and I knew both Alfredo and Jackie still must’ve been asleep.

I got off the bed and quickly took a morning shower and brushed my teeth before leaving down the hall. Just as I suspected, I was the only one awake, which was strange because now it was unusually quiet. That just equals more time to think and more time to think equals me wondering what’s wrong with my life.

Everyday there’s a new article written about me. Whether it’s online, criticism on twitter, articles on magazines or even newspapers, I don’t know. All I know is that they write bullshit about me whether it’s true or not. They get paid to lie about things I’ve done or to alter the truth just to make me look bad.

The world seemed to have forgotten I’m human.

It’s as if they think that just because I’m famous, I’m an easier target and that it’s okay to say things about me because I feel no emotions and because I don’t have a heart.

I slowly plopped down on the couch head first, turning my head to watch the television that wasn’t even on.

My fame is a blessing and a curse. I get to live my dream but in return, I’ve had to sacrifice my normal life. I’ve gotten used to knowing I’ll never be normal again, but sometimes it just hurts. And it’s not the kind of pain you get when you fall off your bike and scrape your knee badly, or the pain you get when you get hit by a speeding car, it’s the kind of pain you get when you watch someone you love die in front of your eyes, for example. Then that’s when it hits you that you’ll never, ever see them again.

You’ll never have the same conversations with them that you used to. You’ll never be able to see their heartwarming smile. You’ll never be able to hug them the way you used to, or have them make you smile.

It feels like my family, friends, and beliebers went through that same pain. It feels like they had to watch kidrauhl die in front of their eyes.

Now I’m not the same. They can’t talk, hug, or get the same smile from me like they used to. Kidrauhl has been assassinated by the media, and it’s the only murder the world seems to think is legal. Why? Because they… They don’t really care.

“Justin?”

I snapped my head over to look at Jackie, who looked like she had just woken up, her hair in a high ponytail. The sight of her was blurred and that’s how I knew I was crying.

“Justin, are you okay?” her voice was covered in sadness as she approached me slowly. Sniffing, I quickly wiped my tears away and sat up.

“I’m fine,” I lied. “I should go order breakfast.”

Before I could even stand up, Jackie grabbed my hand, pulling me back. “No, wait,” she pleaded. “You don’t have to hide from me. I want to help.”

“Jackie, I’m fine,” I enunciated the words slowly, in hopes that she’d let it go.

“You were laying down on the couch, face down, at seven in the morning with tears streaming down your face,” she frowned, her eyes shining with dismal light.

“It’s my morning routine,” I joked, shrugging. A small smile plastered across her lips, but she still wasn’t amused.

“Seriously,” she said, a stern look now on her face.

“Jackie, you’re leaving tomorrow. I don’t want to spend our last hours talking about how you caught me at my weak point,” I sighed.

“Your weak point? W-What do you mean?”

I mentally slapped myself. “Nothing. Now, I know you’re hungry so let me order some breakfast.”

This time, I didn’t let her hold me back as I stood up and quickly left to order room service.

*******************************

Sorry it was a little shorter than usual, I have to leave for my friend’s birthday party soon.

But I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :)

It was actually quite sad, really……

Also, follow Alfredo from the story on Twitter:

@AlfredoF_IOH

- Nina xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 941 34
Justin was abused as a kid. Now he's 23, and engaged to his girlfriend of six years, Selena. She is twenty four years old. Justin has constant mood...
58.4K 1.5K 20
*COMPLETED* Relations are like glass, sometimes its best to leave them broken, than to hurt yourself trying to put them back together. If she's bra...
623 2 19
Have you ever thought of does Justin have After all troubles that Justin made in past few months and all stuffs that happend between Justin and Selen...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...