Adopted by Payzer

By NiallHasNoFlaws

[POORLY WRITTEN- YIKES- I WAS LITERALLY 12] (Book 1) What happens when Liam and Danielle get saved by Gaby an... More

Adopted by Payzer (Niall Horan Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Info Regarding the....
The Sequel is Up!

Chapter 17

4.8K 111 30
By NiallHasNoFlaws

Before I start this chapter, I wanted to tell you guys about an awesome book I'm reading! Its called, "Dreams do come true (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)" Make sure to go check it out and vote! Lets get her more reads and more votes! She'd really appreciate it and so would I. If you wanna follow her, her username is @Bethelise5! Thanks everyone!

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 17 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Gaby's P.O.V

"Baby, baby wake up" Liam's soft voice whispers in my ear. I fluttered my eyes open and he gave me a light smile. "I'm gonna go start breakfast, do you wanna get ready or just come down?" he asks me.

"I'm gonna get ready, thanks daddy" I say getting up from the bed. He only nodded and left. I walked to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower, and threw on some sweats, and a tshirt. I left my hair the way it was and went downstairs.

"Hey Gaby, you okay?" Zayn asks and I nodded looking to the ground. Am I okay. F*ck no I'm not.

"I'm fine Zayn" I say walking into the kitchen. Everyone was already eating so I just sat down and grabbed a little bit of food. I've been thinking of just stop eating, considering I keep on getting called fat.

"Is that all you want?" Liam asks sitting down next to me. I shrugged before taking a drink of my water.

"I'm just not that hungry" I whispered. Everyone gave me concerned looks but I just shook them off. "So, are you guys gonna go see Niall?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Um, yeah. Do you wanna come?" Eleanor asks and I shook my head 'no'. "But, wh-" she was cut off by Louis giving her a stern look.

"Its fine babe, you don't have to go" Louis says giving me a fake smile.

"Um, okay. I'm just gonna go to my room" I say standing up from the chair and leaving. When I made it to my room I got my phone out and logged onto Twitter. Lets see what else people have to say about me. '@Gabriela_Payne your so f*cking ugly, has anyone ever told you to stop eating?' one said. 'Omg, you are the most ugliest person I've EVER seen. The boys only took you in because they feel sorry for you!' another one said.

Tears started to blur my vision as I read through more, but one in particular caught my eye. 'If you hate @Gabriela_Payne as much as I do, visit the website I made! Its called WeHateGaby!' some girl wrote. I typed in the website to see thousands of comments talking about why they hate me and why the boys took me in.

"Gaby?" a voice says knocking on my door. I put my phone away and wiped my tears away as the door swung open. "Are you okay? I heard crying" Harry says.

"I'm fine, has everyone left already?" I ask and he nodded a 'yes' before sitting down next to me.

"So, do you wanna talk today?" he asks taking my hand in his. I pulled it back and he gave me a hurt look.

"No, if you don't mind, I wanna be alone" I say and he signed. What's his problem?

"Gaby, I don't want you reading anymore hate" he says sternly. "Don't think I didn't notice you take only take a bite of food. I don't want you starving yourself" he says.

"I don't know what your talking about" I snap. "And you can't tell me what to do anyways" I say pushing him off of my bed.

"Give me your phone" he says holding out his hand.

"No Harry, leave me alone, your not my father!" I shout. He rolled his eyes before wrestling me to the ground and yanking my phone out of my pocket. He then grabbed the rest of my electronics and tried to leave the room, but I wouldn't let him. "Give me back my stuff!" I scream at him.

"NO!" he yelled at me making me flinch and whimper. The room fell silent as I shut my eyes tight and hugged myself. Tears were streaming down my face and the only words that were running through my head was, 'He's gonna slap you.'

"Please don't hit me" I sobbed finally opening my eyes. When I did, he had tears streaming down his face, too.

"I wouldn't dare hit you" he whispers putting down the stuff in his hands and wrapping his arms around me. "I just don't want you trying to change yourself because of peoples jealousy" he says stroking my hair. I wish it was Niall who was comforting me.

"Why are people so mean?!" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know babe, people are just cruel sometimes" he says. "So could you please stop reading hate about yourself?" he asks.

"I'll try Harry, its just kind of hard" I say truthfully. Even if their comments make me cry, I still end up reading them.

"I know Gabs, as long as you try, and don't stop eating. Your perfect the way you are" he says. Lies. Just pure lies.

"Okay, and thanks" I say pulling away from him. This is gonna take some time.

Liam's P.O.V

"Hey Maura, did you get any sleep last night?" I ask and she nodded 'yes.'

"Oh, and if you wanna go to are house to freshin up, you can" Louis says.

"I think I will, I'll be back in an hour" she says getting up from her spot and leaving. I looked back at Niall's body and sat down next to him. I held his hand and just thought about things. Gaby's not herself anymore. Its like she turned into a completely different person, and Niall hasn't done anything in the last 4 days. I would sure like to know what's going on in their heads right now.

"Liam, are you okay?" Dani asks sitting next to me.

"Can I tell you guys something?" I ask looking around the room. They all nodded. "Last night Gaby told me she was just our project. She said we didn't love her, that it was all just in act for money. I just don't get where she heard that" I say putting my head in my hands.

"Why would she think that?" they all asked.

"Maybe someones telling her that. I don't really understand though" I say letting out a loud groan.

"And what about this morning, at breakfast. When does Gaby not eat a lot of food? She's just like Niall!" Zayn says and my eyes snapped open really wide.

"You don't think she's starving herself, do you?" I ask, my voice cracking at the end.

"I don't know, maybe we should just ask her" Eleanor says.

"We can't just ask someone if their starving theirs selves. I mean, what if she really isn't" Dani says. This is gonna be way more complicated then we thought.

Gaby's P.O.V

I was sitting on the bed watching t.v when the doorbell rung. I got up from the bed and made my way to the door.

"Ello Maura" I say letting her into the house. She gave me a little smile before pulling me into a hug. She seemed really nice, just like Niall is.

"Ello Gaby, could you please show me to a guest room?" she asks and I nodded leading her down the hall.

"There's a shower in here, so if you want to fresh'in up, you can" I say and she nodded. "Make yourself at home and help yourself to the food in the kitchen" I say before shutting the door behind me and walking back upstairs.

"Gaby?" Harry says, and I poked my head in his room. "Who was at the door?" he asks.

"Maura, Niall's mum" I say sitting down on his bed. I was bored, because I couldn't read hate about me. Harry's been constantly checking up on me since are little talk we had. "Harry, I don't know what to do with myself" I say truthfully.

"Wanna watch a movie with me?" he asks and I nodded my head 'no'.

"Wait, do you guys have a gym here?" I ask and he shook his head 'yes'.

"But you can't go! You don't need to work out, nor do you have to starve yourself" he says and I signed.

"I'll find it myself" I muttered standing up from the bed.

"Would you just stop! If I tell you not to do something then don't f*cking do it!" he whisper yelled. I rolled my eyes before running to my room and slamming the door shut behind me and locking it. I wiped out my phone and quickly typed in the WeHateGaby website and scrolled through all the hate.

'You're fat, ugly, and disgusting looking!' one tweet said. Tears blurred my vision as I read through other tweets calling me hideous, fat, screwd up, disgusting, a disgrace to the boys, and many other horrible things. The sad thing was I believed every single thing they said.

"Gaby! Open the damn door!" Harry whispered. The only reason he was doing that was because Maura was here, or cause he didn't want to scare me. "You better not be reading hate about yourself!" he says and I threw my phone at the door.

"I'm so f*cking tired of this!" I screamed before breaking down into sobs.

"Stop it Gaby! Open the door!" he shouts from the other side.

"Get away Harry! Leave me alone!" I cry throwing my pillows everywhere. "Not everyones perfect! I'm trying, I'm f*cking trying! But that's not even enough anymore" I sob, whispering the last part to myself. I knew Harry couldn't here me since I was crying to much.

"What are you saying?! Open the door!" he screams and I continued to mutter hate to myself and throw things around the room and at the wall. Then an idea popped into my head. Sure it wasn't a good one, but at this point I couldn't give a damn f*ck!

(Warning: Self-Harm is used)

I walked to my bathroom and pulled out a long clean blade from the cabinet. Silent tears fell from my eyes before putting it against my skin. My arm shook as I thought of all the things people were saying about me. 'You're fat, ugly, a slut, a whore, you're a user, no ones love you, go die!'

Before I could stop myself, I slid the blade across my wrist making blood ooze out of me. I went as deep as I could trying to make the pain go away, but it wasn't. I went one more time feeling slightly satisfied. The blood gushed out like a river before I applied a damp towel to the wounds.

I cleaned up the deep cuts, wrapped them up, and cleaned off the blade bofore putting it back into the cabinet where no one could find it. I then walked back into the messy room and put on a big sweat shirt so Harry couldn't see the cuts.

Harry's P.O.V

I listened to Gaby throw her stuff around the room when suddenly the room fell silent. All I could hear was distant cries and sniffles. I turned even more worried then I was before and kicked the door down.

"What the f*ck!" I shouted and she whimpered. Damn it Harry, stop yelling! "What were you doing?" I ask sterning.

"Get out!" she cried standing up and pushing me in the hallway. "Leave me alone and if you don't mind, stay out of my life!" she screams slamming the door on my face.

"Please don't say that" I whispered, but she didn't respond. I walked back to my room as tears fell down from my eyes. If she hates me now, I don't know what she'd do when I tell her I hired Avery to ruin hers and Niall's relationship.

Oh, but that's only if I plan on telling her. I know its wrong but I just can't do it. Maybe when the time is right, sadly I don't think news like that would ever have the right time.

I signed before sitting on my bed and running my fingers through my hair. Why couldn't I just let Niall be with her? Why couldn't I push my stupid feelings away? Should I just get it over with and tell Gaby what I did?

Salty tears slipped out of my eyes as I got up again and walked to my bathroom. I looked in the mirrior and what I saw was scary. Not only did I feel and look broken, but I'm breaking everyone around me. The boys and girl are upset, Gaby's upset, and Niall's in a coma all because of my doing.

This is it. There's no way someones gonna interrupt me. I took the razor I had from yesterday, but instead of cutting my wrist, I decided to cut my thigh so no one could see. I slid the razor across my smooth skin making blood go everywhere. I put a wrag over it so it would stop bleeding and cleaned up my mess. If only doing that stopped the pain I felt, but of course it didn't. Its gonna take a lot more than a blade to end my pain, it would take something like a gun, knife, or a rope to do that.

Liam's P.O.V

"Ello Maura, you feel better?" I ask as she sat down next to Niall.

"I'm alright, but while I was showering, I heard Harry and Gaby yelling at each other. Should you be worried?" she asks and I immediately stood up.

"Oh no, I need to go see what happened" I say running out of the room. Everyone followed me except Maura and Greg. "This is bad" I mutter to myself running to my car. We all quickly got in and I sped off to our house.

"Gaby! Harry!" we all shouted running to their rooms. When I opened the door I saw her sleeping with her phone in her hand. I made my way towards her and gently took the phone out of her hand. What I saw destroyed me.

"What is it Liam?" Dani asks grabbing the phone from my strong grip. "WeHateGaby website? What kind of sh*t is this?" she asks almost yelling. Gaby stirred a little, but went back to sleep.

"Maybe Harry knows" I finally say and walked to Harry's room. He was laying in his bed watching t.v like nothing happened. "What the f*ck happened when we were gone?!" I shout.

"Nothing, things just got a little out of hand" he says and I rolled my eyes.

"A little? Are you f*cking serious right now?! Why were you yelling at my daughter?!" I shout kicking his bed. I was so angry, not just at him, but at the website someone made.

"Look, things got out of hand okay, I didn't mean to yell" he says putting his head in his hands.

"Whatever Harry, oh, and did you know Gaby was getting hate?" I asked him.

"Yeah" he whispered and I literally lost it.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you?!" I shouted pulling him up by his shirt.

"Liam! Please stop!" he pleaded. All I did was throw him against the wall. "I'm sorry!" he sobbed.

"Don't f*cking talk to me anymore!" I growled before going to my room and slamming it shut. How could he not tell us what was going on with Gaby? It makes me wonder what other horrible things he's done...

Harry's P.O.V

"I'm sorry!" I kept on saying. Lately that's all I've been doing. Maybe I should just leave.

"Are you okay Harry?" Dani asks helping me up from the ground.

"I'm so sorry. I should have told you guys!" I said standing up and pulling out my suitcase.

"What are you doing?" she asks standing up from my bed.

"I can't do this anymore. I'll be back when I get my sh*t together" I say stuffing up my bags.

"You can't leave!" she says but I didn't listen to her.

"Bye Dani, oh, and please don't try and find me" I say taking my bags into the hallway. Before I went downstairs. I walked into Gaby's room. "I'm so sorry" I whispered pecking the corner of her lips and leaving downstairs.

"You can't leave!" they all said, but this was my decision, nothing anyone said right now would make me want to stay.

I whispered a, 'bye' before leaving to my car and driving down the road. Sure I'll come back, but for now, so long.

Gaby's P.O.V

I was woken up by shouts and a door slamming shut. I quickly got out of bed and went downstairs to see everyone except Harry and Liam there.

"What happened?" I ask walking into Dani's arms.

"Harry just left, and Liam's upstai-" I cut her off when she said Harry left.

"Wait, Harry left? Why? Was it because of me?" I ask tears beginning to slide down my face.

"Yeah, he left, but not because of your fight. Wait, can you tell us what the fight was about?" she asks sitting down with me on her lap.

"Um, no, but why'd he leave" I ask whispering the first part. I didn't want anyone to know that I'm trying to starve myself and that I'm getting horrible hate.

"Why can't you ever tell us anything?!" Liam asks from behind me. I stood up so I was facing him.

"You should respect that I'm not comfortable telling you guys some things right now" I say annoyed.

"Maybe I'd respect your decisions if they weren't so stupid!" he yelled and I flinched."I mean, who wouldn't tell their own parents that someone made a hate website about them!" he screams.

"How did you find out?" I whispered.

"Maybe you should log out of Twitter next time!" he says and then his eyes went wide.

"You were snooping?" I asked in disbelief. I thought Liam was better than that.

"I didn't mean to, I was just turning off yo-"

"Save it Liam. I thought I could trust you and respect you, but if you can't do that for me, then I don't know if I should even call you my dad anymore!" I spat at him.

"Gaby!" Dani gasped shocked. I just shoved Liam before going back to my room.

Liam's P.O.V

What Gaby said really hurt me. I felt so sad, yet so guilty. Was I really a bad dad?

"Are you okay?" Dani asks quietly. I just looked at her before running up stairs to cry. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers up before bursting into tears. Would a person who did nothing but worry while someone was missing be considered a bad dad? I guess it does.

Gaby's P.O.V

Why would I say that? I'm so stupid, he's probably never gonna talk to me! I'm the worst daughter anyone could ever have. They'd probably all be better off without me. All I'm doing is ruining their life's. I'm tearing apart my family and now Harry's left cause I'm such a screw up and don't know how to deal with my emotions. Maybe I should just leave again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter sucked and I'm sorry! As long as I tried, anyways, I hope you found it some what decent and will be looking toward to the next chapter. Please vote, share, and comment! I say this all the time, but I love when you guys give me feedback!

Sorry again

~ Gaby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 76.7K 31
{book 2 of Adopted By Elounor series} *MOST MESSED UP STORY YOULL EVER READ IM SORRY* Four years have passed. A lot has changed for Alex and her fa...
13.6K 305 29
When Ellie escapes from her foster home she decides to stay in hotels until she can find a home. But she ends up running into two men who change her...
131K 4K 50
Sure I've read the stories and seen the movies. I thought about the topic many times But I never thought it would actually be possible. I mean, falli...
6.3K 177 56
I have merged Book 1 and 1.5 together. {Book one} When Ellie was fourteen she moved schools, away from all of her friends. She made friends with a co...