Runaway Love

By Suicide_princess333

Sasha is a runaway. when she meets James, Jesse and Raven she finds out the stories are true. vampires and we... More

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
capther 23
chapter 24 part 1
chapter 24 part 2
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40 / Epilogue

chapter 38

11 1 0
By Suicide_princess333

No one knows as much pain and joy as a mother, I swear. the birthing process was so painful. "Sasha," Doctor Matthews stated. "you have twins." She said as she handed me one of the babies then the other. "what?" I asked smiling at them. both were wrapped up in blankets one green and the other white. both blankets we provided. "we have a boy and a girl." Raven smiled his eyes full of amazement. I kissed both their heads. "what are we going to name them?" I asked Raven. "you pick for her and I'll pick his. " Raven replied taking the one in the green blanket from me. I smiled down at my baby girl. "hi, Elaine Nicole. I'm your mother. Yeah." I smiled a tear running down my face. "Ethan, then." Raven laughed smiling at me. their was never a sound more beautiful then my babies cry. "give me Ethan too. " I nodded reaching out for my baby boy. I wanted to take them away a shield them away from the pain of the world that I had been so evilly subjected to. everyone soon had visited and seen my precious little ones.

"we need more of everything." I laughed. as Raven walked in the room with two car seats. I put Elaine into the green one with her blanket as she fluttered her eyes at me. then I put little Ethan into the brown one. "bye doctor Matthews. " I smiled carrying little Elaine well Raven carried little Ethan. " come on owl." I took a deep breath. "your not doing this alone owl." Raven smiled knowing how scared I truly was. I stepped out of the hospital and into the world a new mother scared to of how I would be with no mother of my own to guide me. but this is how it was done. and with the roar of a engine and a click of a buckle I joined my new world and celebrated life with everyone in it.

author's note- so what did you think, 2 more posts. tell your friends! XOXOXOXO HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...