Breaking Apart ; Harry Potter...

By Dan_Is_Not_On_Fire_7

In which Harry and Robyn are breaking apart for completely different reasons... {Book Two - SEQUAL TO FINALLY... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
BOOK THREE

Chapter 2

24.4K 834 776
By Dan_Is_Not_On_Fire_7

"Where are we going exactly?" Harry asked Ron as they trekked along a grassy and muddy paddock.

After being woken up extremely early, the Weasley's, Harry and Hermione bustled around the Burrow all morning to get their things ready for the Quidditch World Cup, which Harry was thankful for as the nightmare he had that night slipped out of his mind in all the excitement he felt.

"Don't know. Hey dad! Where are we going?" Ron called, his voice echoing through the empty terrain.

"Haven't the foggiest, keep up!" Mr Weasley said loudly back. Harry and Ron shared a look before struggling on.

The Weasley's, Hermione and Harry carried on in silence for a bit. Harry liked it. Having most of his friends surrounding him in a beautiful, nature dominated scene really helped keep him at ease.

Soon the serenity was broken by a loud, bellowing but welcoming voice. "Arthur! It's about time son."

"Sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." Arthur eyed Ron. "This is Amos Diggory everyone, he works with me at the Ministry. And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?"

"Yes sir." Came the reply of a tall muscular boy with tousled brown hair, a strong jaw and kind smile.

"Merlin's beard, you must be Harry Potter." Amos exclaimed, his eyes widening in disbelief and excitement.

Harry shuffled a bit, uncomfortable, but smiled politely.

"Yes sir." Harry nodded as Amos' eyes trailed to the famous lightning bolt scar on Harry's forehead. Though Amos had a hard time getting a clear view of it as the subtle bitter wind kept blowing wisps of Harry's raven hair in the way.

"Great, great pleasure." Harry and Amos shook hands.

"Pleasure to meet you too, sir." Harry smiled.

They all continued their hike with the two new guests tagging along aswell.

"That's it sir, just over there." Arthur said, pointing at the top of a small hill.

"Shall we? We don't want to be late."

Harry, Ron, Fred and George were the last to trudge up the small hill, tiredness still evident in their eyes.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry asked after noticing everyone was standing around an abandoned and moldy brown boot.

"That isn't just any old manky boot, mate." Fred said in amusement.

"It's a portkey." George explained before joining the rest of the group, Fred following in his wake. Ron shrugged at Harry before walking off as well and all Harry could do was follow, confused.

Everyone had their hands on the boot, some even lying on their stomachs to make sure everyone could fit in. Harry was the only one not holding on as he was watching in mild amusement and still as befuddled as ever.

"Time to go. Ready?"

"What's a 'portkey'?" Harry asked.

"After 3: One... Two..."

"Harry!" Arthur urged, seeing as the boy had yet to grab the boot.

Harry rushed over and grabbed the boot with a gasping breath.

"Three!"

A blinding bright light of white temporarily blinded Harry's vision but once his eyes adjusted, he noticed the world spinning around him and that everyone had left the ground. They were flying through the air.

"Let go kids!" Mr. Weasley yelled with a grin.

"What?!" Hermione exclaimed, her wild hair flying around her.

"Let! Go!"

Harry, Hermione and the young Weasley's all let go and fell through the sky and to the ground with a thump and a groan of pain.

Harry rolled over on to his back, still getting over the shock of what the hell just happened, when he saw Mr Weasley, Amos and Cedric Diggory land on the ground with alot more grace.

"I bet that cleared your sinuses, eh?" Arthur joked, grinning while Amos gave a chuckle.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, another body fell through the sky with a scream and landed on top of Harry, who gave yet another groan of pain as the air was knocked out of his lungs.

The mysterious figure gave a gasp and lifted her face up, allowing the Weasley's, Cedric, Amos, Hermione and Harry to see her.

Long brown hair tumbled over her shoulders and shocked hazel eyes met their view.

"Robyn?!"

All Robyn could do was smile sheepishly as her face heated up...

>>>

A few hours previous...

Robyn rolled over in bed with a yawn. Her eyes blinked open, though her body protested, wanting so desperately to go back to sleep.

A blurry figure greeted her and a ghost of a smile filled Robyn's face after detecting it was her mother, who was smiling warmly down at her.

"Wake up, honey. Don't rush too much but we're leaving in a few hours."

Robyn yawned again, stretching her arms out. "Leaving?"

Ebony chuckled at her daughter. "Of course you would forget," She said with a smile. "The Quidditch World Cup. Were you even there when we told you yesterday, love, or were you in your own little world?"

Panic hit Robyn all at once and she suddenly found herself wide awake. She sprung up from her bed, her hair flying over her shoulders at the sudden movement.

Mistaking Robyn's panic for excitement, Ebony smiled again and left the room, leaving her daughter to get ready.

Once Robyn heard her door shut, she let out a shaky breath and clutched her messy bedsheets.

"Oh, how could I have forgotten? I'm not looking forward to this at all." Robyn breathed as her stomach twisted and turned.

Over the summer, Robyn hadn't been able to get Harry out of her head. She had yet to get over the feelings she felt when thinking about him. The breathlessness. The butterflies. All still there and it terrified her.

She didn't know what to do.

She couldn't bare the thought of distancing herself from Harry or jeopardising her friendship with the trio and it would only spark questions if she did stop talking to them.

Robyn's hands found their way into her already messy hair. She wanted to scream out in frustration. Of course she had to fall for one of her best friends. It had to be her.

Robyn shook her head and stood up from her bed, walking over to her wardrobe and pulling out some clean clothes.

With her clothes in hand, she walked out of her bedroom and across the hall, into the nearest bathroom.

Robyn took a quick, relaxing shower and got dressed. She then brushed her teeth and hair.

Robyn had changed over the summer. She had grown slightly taller and her hair, which used to be just past her shoulder blades, now fell at her lower back.

She let out a sigh and descended down the stairs and into the dining room. Richard, who was reading the Daily Prophet when she entered the room, smiled at her. Her brother, Alex, winked at her which made Robyn grin.

"You looking forward to seeing those friends of yours?" Richard asked while taking a sip of his coffee.

Robyn sat at the table and forced a smile.

She was conflicted about the whole ordeal. One part of her couldn't wait to meet her three best friends as she missed them terribly but the other part of her dreaded it. She just knew she was going to make a fool out of herself. All because of Harry. Just Harry.

"Yeah...Can't wait..."

>>>

Ebony and Richard were walking ahead of their two children. Ebony was giggling at something Richard had said while hitting him on the arm. Richard grinned and put his arm around his wife, pulling her closer.

"Urrgh, parents. Gross."

Robyn giggled at her older brother.

"Says you. The one who's been in a relationship for five years." Robyn defended with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, but my dear sister..." Alex put his arm around his sister. "They're parents. We're young adults. There's a difference. So it still gross."

Robyn pushed her brother away, scoffing. Alex chuckled and looked back at his parents. "I'm only messing. I'm glad they're happy. Very few people are these days."

Robyn gazed at her brother. His face was serious.

"What do you mean?"

Alex ran a hand through his wavy black hair. "Oh, nothing your little head should be worrying about." He then grinned goofily at Robyn and quickened his pace. Robyn jogged to catch up with him.

A thought then struck her mind and she suddenly felt sad.

"You're not talking about Sirius Black, are you?"

Robyn hadn't told her family about Sirius Black being at Hogwarts last year. Or about the adventure that followed after. They had no idea what she went through.

"What? No." Alex sighed. "I'm talking about You-Know-Who."

Robyn stopped in her tracks, a shiver running down her spine. She then looked forward at her parents who were still walking, completely oblivious to the conversation their children were having.

"D-do you think he's back?" Robyn asked, her voice shaking.

Alex smiled reassuringly at his little sister. "Now you see why I didn't want to say anything?"

"But to answer your question. Yes, I think he's out there, somewhere, too weak to go on. The Ministry is quite insistent to say he's dead and never coming back but I don't know. Maybe they're right but I have this feeling in my gut that it's all lies and he really is back."

"W-Why do y-you think that?" Robyn asked as the two continued to walk across a big field, their parents still ahead of them.

"Look back at your first year, Robyn. There's all the evidence you need. He possessed a Professor and went after the Philosopher's Stone to regain power."

"B-But Harry got the Stone and killed Quirrell. Surely he would have died with the Professor."

"Maybe." Alex shrugged. "But whose to say he's not out there now, gaining help from his followers or possessing another person."

Alex smiled at Robyn. "Don't worry little Robyn Hood, you know I wouldn't let anything happen to you."

Robyn looked at the ground, her head all over the place. "It's not me I'm worried about. It's..." Robyn looked up and saw something in the distance, just at the top of a small hill.

"-Harry?" She breathed, her eyes scrunching up, trying to get a better look.

"Come on. Maybe we can catch them up."

Robyn gulped, but followed her parents and brother up to the Portkey, not at all ready to see Harry but at the same time she couldn't contain her excitement.

>>>

Back to the present...

"Hey." Robyn breathed, still on top of Harry and gazing into his brilliantly green eyes.

"Hi." Harry smiled. A smile that made Robyn's heart skip a beat.

Robyn studied Harry. Nothing had really changed about him. The only difference was that he had also grew a lot taller and was now even more lanky then before. His hair was still a dark, unruly mess on top of his head. His scar still sat on his forehead, giving him unwanted attention. His eyes were still as green and hypnotising as ever and his smile still melted Robyn's heart.

Robyn suddenly snapped out of her trance and hoped Harry hadn't noticed her checking him out.

"Urmm. I'll...I'll get off you now. S-sorry." Robyn scrambled to her feet, allowing Harry to get up aswell.

The two were completely oblivious to the grinning Weasley twins and the death glare in which Ginny was shooting at Robyn. Hermione and Ron shared a knowing look.

Robyn turned to see her parents and brother all grinning from ear to ear.

"What!"

"Nothing, sweetheart. Nothing at all..."

(Hope you all enjoy. And thanks so much for all the support on the story. Means alot ♥)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.6K 30
"๐™ค๐™ž, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ?" "๐™—๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ, ๐™๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›!" ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แดกแด‡แด€sสŸแด‡ส แด€ษดแด… แด€ สœแดœา“า“สŸแด‡แด˜แดœา“า“ แด˜แด€s...
780 29 25
and strangers again. mattheo riddle x oc
31.4K 629 13
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ›Neither of us is happy, but neither of us wants to leave, so we keep breaking one another and calling it love...โœ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”...
72.5K 2K 18
"I mean you own a dragon for goodness sake!" "Well first off, I don't own a dragon." *Prisoner of Azkaban* *Book 1* *Fred Weasley*