2. Five Men and a Baby (Trent)

By TCforever22

23 year-old hottie of the boyband called The Collective named Trent Bell wakes up in the middle of the night... More

2. Five Men and a Baby (Trent)
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five: Last Chapter

Chapter Twenty-Nine

120 5 0
By TCforever22

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

The hot laser from Luke's eyes hit Julian's back and while the heat was consuming Julian's back, his eye colour was returning back to normal. Blue. His fangs already vanished and then he and Emmarie both collapsed on the ground.

"JULIAN! EMMARIE!!!" They all shouted.

**

Trent watched wearily as his bandmate Julian wept over Emmarie's side. Suddenly, he felt a hand over his shoulder and when he looked over, it was Rebecca. "He's gonna be alright." She said and he tried to smiled then they both walked away from the door, his hands around her waist.

"Julian's a fighter. I know he can make it." Trent said.

"Both of them are, that's why they are perfect for each other." She said then she stopped walking with him and he looked at her, confused.

"What's wrong Rebecca?" he asked.

"Trent, aren't you scared of me?" she asked. "I mean, I'm a meteor freak and there's a high possibility that I could hurt you or worse... Kill you."

"Rebecca, don't say that. And of course not. I'm not afraid of you. So what if you're a meteor freak?" He said. "To me, you are still that beautiful, kind and helpful girl. I love you just the way you are." Then he lifted her chin up and smiled at her before kissing her on the lips. "And besides, I know that you'll just use your powers for good. I completely trust you Bec."

She smiled then she leaned in and continued to kiss him. Their lips move in sync as the electrifying feeling went up and down their spine.

"And since when did the hallway of the hospital become a hotel?" William questioned and Trent and Rebecca pulled away from each other while giggling.

"Piss off Will! Go to your girlfriend and make out with her." Trent told him.

"I was saving that for tonight, you douche!"

"Whatever Will! Just leave us alone." He said.

"Alright. Alright. I'll let you two have your 'Tebecca' moment here." Then William walked off. Trent turned his attention to Rebecca and stared deep into her blue eyes.

"You..." He started as he brushed off the hair from his face. "...will always be the only girl for me." Then he kissed her forehead and then locked her in his big strong arms. "And when all of these are over, we're gonna be together with nothing to be afraid of." Then they kissed again.

**

"Emmarie..." Julian sobbed by Emmarie's side while praying to himself that she's still alive.

"I didn't know that you're a crybaby, Julian." Emmarie said and Julian wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek. "Thank god, you're alive!" He said in relief. "I thought I was going to lose you..."

"Me too... I thought I was gonna lose you too." She said as tears started to come out of her eyes. "Is that why you broke up with me?"

"Emmarie, I didn't want to scare you. I don't want you to live in fear just because of my condition. And... There are chances that I could hurt you which I've been trying to prevent myself but I still managed to hurt you and I would never ever forgive myself for that."

"Julian, it's alright... You were infected. And you know what? I'm just thankful that you're right here with me, safe and sound.

"I love you Emmarie."

"I love you too Julian."

Then Julian smashed his lips on hers and right at that very moment, they only both wanted one thing and that is to never let this moment end right away.

**

"Come on... Just one kiss." William said.

"Will, not here!" Katelyn hissed.

"Just a kiss." He said.

"No."

"Please babe?"

"No." Then she smiled cheekily as she took a few steps backwards and William walked towards her, putting his hands on her waist. They both giggled and then he leaned in and kissed her. As they were kissing, she felt him smile through the kiss and so she did too.

"I love you Will."

"I love you too Katelyn."

Then he pushed her on the wall and pinned her and then continued to kiss her. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth then rubbed his hands on her waist and hips.

Then they heard someone cleared their throat and they both pulled away and saw Trent, Rebecca and Luke. "So someone was questioning about making the hallway of the hospital as a hotel, aye?" Trent said half-teasingly and William just gave him a death glare while the others laughed.

"Anyway, we'll be driving Luke home so that he can go to bed already." Trent said. "Catch you guys later!" Then they walked off. William turned to Katelyn and they both giggled and kissed each other again.

"Wanna do it tonight?" He asked cheekily.

Katelyn slapped his chest playfully, "Will!?" she said.

"That was a joke! Now, let's get back to Julian and Emmarie." He said then he put his arms around her and they started walking back to Emmarie's room.

**

"Sleep well, Luke." Trent said as he put his thick blanket on him and set the alarm clock for him. "Okay. All set. Night Luke." Then he stood up and was about to leave the room when Luke suddenly called him back.

"Trent?" Luke called him.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for taking care of me and for treating me like your own nephew. Coming to this house and living with you, Jayden, Julian, William and Zach was the highlight of my life and I would treasure that memory always."

Trent smiled genuinely and then he ruffled his head, "Come here li'l guy!" He said then hugged him tight then wrestled him in his arms. "Just always remember that we love you very much and we are here for you, alright?" Then he patted his back. "Now, sleep time."

"Can you and Rebecca sleep beside me?" he asked him.

He chuckled, "Alright." He said then a few seconds later, Rebecca came into his room in her pink bunny onesie and she was surprised when he saw Trent wearing a dark blue bunny onesie. Luke laughed, "You two are both wearing bunny onesies!" He said. "Dope!" Then he laughed again.

"I knew I would find you here." Rebecca told Trent.

"Well, Luke wanted both of us to sleep here." Trent said. "Ain't that right Luke?"

"Aye Uncle Trent!" Luke said while smiling cheekily.

"Okay. Then sleep time it is!" Rebecca said as she lied at Luke's right side of the bed while Trent on the other side. Suddenly, Luke got both Trent's and Rebecca's hand and intertwined them together and let them rest on his little tummy.

"Goodnight Uncle Trent and Auntie Rebecca." Luke said and then he closed his eyes and it wasn't long until he finally fell asleep.

"He is such a good kid. He doesn't deserve to

go through all of these hardships." Rebecca said.

"I know." Trent responded.

"Have you spoken to his mother yet?"

He shook his head, "No. Not yet ever since she left him to me and it's starting to worry me. Usually, a mother would find a way to stay in contact with her child no matter how hard the situation is. I wonder what's happened to her. Celine is like a sister to me."

Then comfortable silence settled among them.

"You know what... Ever since Luke came into my life, I felt like I had a son." Trent stated and Rebecca could see the twinkle in his eyes. "I felt like I had a family in him... You know that feeling when this person just completes you." Then he laughed. "Oh my god... I sound like a girl."

"Well, you actually do but it's true. You know, the way you talk about him just puts twinkle in your eyes." Rebecca said. Trent smiled genuinely and then suddenly, they heard a loud crash outside.

They both stood up and then he turned to her, "Stay here." He said. She opened her mouth to protest but then she shut it and nodded and then went back to Luke's side.

Meanwhile, Trent went out of the room and then got the vase nearby and tiptoed his way towards the living room. As he got closer, he heard panting and gasping. And then he heard moans. Confused, he still walked over to the living room and found William and Katelyn making out on the couch.

"Oh Will..." Katelyn moaned.

"Keep your voice down babe..." William whispered.

"Alright." She said.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Trent said in surprise.

William and Katelyn pulled away from each other, shocked. "Aw shit Trent! Whatcha doing mate!?" William groaned in frustration as he stood up and pulled his pants up.

"Apparently, I should be the one asking you that." He said. "Anyway, where's Zach?"

"Oh. He went out to get some food for Emmarie and Julian." Katelyn said.

"How about Jayden and Ara?"

"You know, couple's date." William said as he buckled up his belt.

**

"Thank you sir. Come again." The lady said warmly as she handed Zach the food that he ordered in a paper bag. She winked at him and he knew that she was flirting with him but he acted like he didn't know so he just smiled at her. He was about to leave when someone caught his eye...

It was the girl that he met when they were at Cairns.

Rachael.

"Rachael?"

Rachael looked up at him, "Go away, you pervert." She said.

"Aw... That's nice of you, Rachael." Zach said as he sat in front of her. "Don't you remember me?" She stared at him then blinked twice.

"Oh yeah. I remember you. You're that guy who poured his iced tea over me." She said. "Zach."

"Okay, that was an accident."

"Whatever. Now, go away."

"Come on Rachael. Is that your way of talking to the people you meet?"

"Yes, especially if they have a bad motive on me and you're one of them."

"Aca-excuse me?"

"Oh great. Tryin' to sound like Fat Amy from the movie Pitch Perfect, aye? Try harder mate." Then she stood up and tried to walk away but Zach stopped her.

"Look, I just wanna be friends with you." Zach said firmly as he looked into her eyes. She smiled, "Win my trust first." She said and then she let go from his grasp and them walked out of the restaurant.

**

Jayden and Ara went out that night to clear their minds off with what just happened this night. They watched movies then ate at a restaurant.

"So what do you wanna do next?" Jayden asked her.

"Wanna go to the arcade?" Ara asked him in return.

"Sounds good to me Ara." He said and then they went into the arcade and tried out different games until she pulled him into the dance craze game.

"Let's dance!" She said.

"What? But---!" He protested.

"You're in a boyband! You should have those great moves!"

He chuckled as soon as they both stepped onto the platform and then Jayden chose the song and it was their song "Surrender".

"Really Jayden? Really?" Ara said with an 'Are-you-even-serious?' Look on her face.

"Yes Ara. Really." Jayden answered and then he winked at her and as soon as the song started, Jayden started dancing while making sure to step onto the correct arrows. Meanwhile, Ara got distracted along the chorus because she was laughing at Jayden's dance moves. Not that she was making fun of him but she found him attractive doing all those dance moves. She gave up and pulled out her phone and started filming him.

**

"Oh that was sick!" Jayden said as he laughed while watching his video dancing in the arcade a while ago.

"You're a great dancer, by the way." Ara said. "You just turned me on with those moves!"

"Oh really? Then what about this?" He asked cheekily then he dipped his finger into his chocolate mousse ice cream and then wiped it on her nose.

"JAYDEN!? YOU DICK!" Then she dipped her finger into her rocky road flavoured ice cream and then wiped it on his cheeks. And so, they started mucking around until he leaned his face closer to hers and said, "I love you Ara."

She smiled, "I love you too Jayden." She said.

**

Trent went back to Luke's room and found Rebecca sleeping beside his nephew. He smiled at the view and put the blanket over her as well as he kissed her on her forehead. He pulled a chair nearby Rebecca's side and looked at her face. Familiarizing himself with her features.

"You know Rebecca, ever since you and Luke came into my life, I instantly felt alive. I felt like I was floating in the sky whenever I see you... When your skin touches mine, it just sends fire to my whole body..." He said as he stroked her hair then he chuckled to himself, "I'm such a retard. Why am I even talking to a person who's sleeping? But anyway... I just want you to know that you're one of the people that I treasure and that I would love you forever, even if it sends me to heaven." Then he kissed her on the lips then finally joined them on the bed and embraced Luke and Rebecca.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 395 39
Skylar will do anything to meet the boys from the collective, but she knows that she will never meet them. Everytime she has the chance to see them...
1.2K 40 19
[18+; Use an age indicator in YOUR BIO to confirm you're 18+ if you want to follow/comment or you'll be blocked for safety purposes] Harper and her s...
153K 1.4K 17
***AKA PREGNANT WITH THE ALPHA'S BABY, BUT I'M DATING THE BETA??? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?*** Tori's dating the beta Ron, but when he goes away she find...
7.1K 324 67
Long ago, humans with supernatural abilities began to appear in our world. These gifted humans possessed strange powers such as super strength, the...