vivaah ( bond of heart a jour...

By cuteangel0203

The time stoped just looking into his eyes .... sitting beside me on vivaah mandap is my would be husband... More

Prologue
chapter - 1
random
chapter -2
chapter - 3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter - 6
author note
chapter - 7
chapter -8
authore note
chapter -9
chapter-10
chapter-9
chapter- 10
chapter - 11
chapter -12
chapter -13
chapter - 14
Invitation
chapter-15
chapter -16
chapter - 17
chapter 18
chapter-19
chapter -20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter -25
chapter-26
Author note
chapter -27
HAPPY HOLI
chapter 28
chapter-29
author note
chapter- 30
chapter -32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter -36
chapter - 37
chapter - 38
chapter -39
chapter - 40
chapter - 41

chapter 31

25.7K 781 85
By cuteangel0203

Sorry guys for late update i had my exams but i am really happy to know that how much you love my story by your comments sorry for not replying to your messages and thankyou for loving me so much i had tried to write as much as i can about vishan moments .....

Vishal arranged for train ticket as Adwai is not comfortable while travelling via air and its a good opportunity to spend some more time with her ...

She packed his bags and some home made snacks for him...Mr and Mrs Kumar too   decided to join them but they will be going by flight .. Adwai was very upset as its is the last few hours she is going to spend with Vishal before he goes for his training ... They had dinner and went to their room as they have to leave early next day .. Vishal was standing in the balcony when Adwai came inside their room .. She kept the jug to water on bed side table and went towards him .. She hugged him from behind .. Vishal turn his head a little to look at her face and saw tears in her eyes Vishal pulled her in front of her and wiped them ..

Jaan what did i told you about crying ?? He asked her ..

How i am going to leave without you alone .. She told her while controlling her sob ..

Hey you are not alone jaan .. And i promise i will call you everyday and we will talk ohk .. And this 6 months will pass in a jiffy ...

I know but i will miss you Vishal ji  she told and hugged him tightly

Come lets sleep its getting late .. He told her and they moved inside ...

She changed into her pyjamas and a simple tank top .. Vishal too changed into his shorts and came out shirtless ..

She got inside the cover and moved towards Vishal and put her head on his chest , one arm around his waist one leg over his legs .. Vishal to put his arm around her waist and put it inside her tank top .. His one hand was below his heads as  pillow .. They both slept within few minutes ...

Adwai woke up in the arms of her hubby  whose arms are drape around her waist and his head is placed in his neck and sleeping like a cute baby she turn around in his arms and looked at his face to memorise every inch of his face and moved closer to him and kissed his forehead and then his cheeks then she moved his fingers through his hairs .. He tighten his hold around his waist she smiled at his trick and kissed his eyes  and kissed his eyes  and then kissed the corner of her mouth and moved back before he could wake up but his darling hubby is already awake and has other plan ... He pulled her closer to him and nuzzle his face in his neck and started kissing their and sucked it which cause her to release a moan   .... He moved towards her jaw and then he kissed his cheeks her cheeks were red as cherry he rubbed his cheeks with his fingers and kissed his forehead ..

Don’t blush like this jaan its making me crazy and i will miss this Vishal told her .... With that he claim his lips in a passionate  kiss . he sucked his lower lips and tugged it between his teeth ..

They both were tasting each other mouth like their is no tomorrow ... They pulled each other when they were out of breath ..

She hide her face in his chest Vishal hugged him tightly ...

Leave me Vishal ji  its getting late i have to make breakfast .. She told him ...

He kissed her again and left her to take bath ... She took a nice bath and came out wearing a light colour saree her hairs were wet ...

               (Pic of Adwai )

She stood in front of mirror and put lotion on her face and applied some on her hand but before she could take more to apply on her body someone took it from the dressing table  she looked at her back and saw his hot and sexy hubby standing behind her with the bottle he took some in his hand and started applying on her neck very sensually butterfly erupted in Adu’s tummy  he then started to apply lotion on her stomach he moved his hand on her bare tummy and waist Adu was shivering with new sensation in her body she closed her eyes and leaned back to stand with support of her husband he hugged her tightly from behind . .

Vishal ji leave me i have to go down she told him ...

Nope i am enjoying this jaan i don’t know how i am going to leave without touching you for six month ...

She turned around in his arms and hugged him tightly with his arm around his neck she was standing on her toes he arms are around her waist and pulled her more closer to him body ...

I will miss you too Vishal ji  Adwai told him

A knock on the door disturb their romantic moment  Adwai pushed Vishal towards the washroom hearing the knock and went towards the door to check who is their ..

Maid inform him that ma is waiting for her in the kitchen ...she nodded her and closed the door she went towards the mirror and started getting ready which was interrupted by his hubby she put her bangels  and applied vermillion on her forehead  just then she heard Vishal shouting from bathroom for towel she took the towel and went towards  bathroom to give her towels .. Vishal took the towel and gave a wet sloppy on her cheeks

Ewww Vishal ji .. She shouted at him ...

What ?? Cant a husband love his wife hmm ... Vishal asked her ...
Ohk ohk .. Now you get ready i am going downstairs ...

But before she could go out Vishal grab her hand and pulled her towards her she collided with his bare muscular  chest ... She blushed with their close proximity ..

He circled his arms around her waist .. And pulled her more closer to him ..

What are you doing Vishal ji leave me mom is waiting for .. She told him ...

And what about his son ??? Vishal asked her ..

What about him???? she asked him in return

He is hungry too and want a nice breakfast ... He told her ...

That why i am telling you to leave so i can prepare breakfast for everyone .. She replied ...

Not for that biwi i want something different to eat .. He told her while looking at her lip ....

Haan tell me i will make take for you .. She asked not understanding his indication ....

Hmm really .. Then let me eat that only .. Before she could understand lips were captured by him and kissed her like a hungry tiger ... She responded with equal passion ...

After like a long time they left each other .. He joined their forehead both were breathing heavily .. He rubbed his cheeks and kissed their .. She looked at him with so much love .. She couldn’t explain how much he mean to her in this past month they came more close to each other both have a nice bond ..

Now can i go ?? She asked looking at his face ...

Hmm for now you can go... Biwi you are such a distraction you know that ??? He teased her ...

Hwww how mean  ... She pushed and went out of the room ....

He too smiled at her cute pout and started getting dressed
She went inside and kitchen and started making breakfast ... Just then Vishal mom enter and saw her daughter busy in making breakfast she too joined to help both of them were busy in making breakfast along with their normal joking and laughing session Mr kumara was standing at the door and looking at them ...  It is the best of the which he never miss from these past month both mother and daughter will make the breakfast together and will laugh at silly silly thing  no one can tell that they are sass – bahu  rather they look like mother and daughter ... Their joking always bring a smile on his face ...

Vishal too came down and joined the ladies and started teasing his mom which made Mr Kumar too to join the trio to support his wife it is all ways the best moment when they four will laugh like crazy ...

This was something which they need at that moment to forget about Vishal trip ... Their happy time at breakfast came to an end as they have to pack for trip .. 

Adwai was  removing her earrings standing in front of mirror and Vishal was watching her ..

she asked him what ?? by raising her eyebrow ...

Vishal moved towards her and hugged her from behind ...

Why are you changing you are looking so ravishing in this saree ...he told her ...

Hmm thank you mr hubby but i am comfortable to travel in this ..so i am changing  she replied

Hmm .. But wait i will chose what you will wear now ohk Vishal asked her like a excited child ...

Vishal ji  i will do it you don’t have worry she told him ....

Nope i am doing it that s final.. And he moved towards their wardrobe ....

She followed him their she was very hesitant that Vishal will see her things ....

Vishal opened the door and searched for a nice dress for her
he selected a tight jeans for her and a sleeve less top which is lose around her body when he was taking out a top Adwai innerwear fell down her eyes went wide looking at it and bend down to hide it before Vishal notice it but it was too late his hubby has already seen and he too bend down to see it before Adwai could take them he snatch it from his hand ...

Vishal ji leave give it to me ...
Why jaan let me see he told her while moving away from her

Nooooo..... Vishal ji please give it ...

Acha ohk come take it he told her and raised it hand so that its beyond her reach ...

She jumped to catch his hand but his every attempt failed as he his much taller than her ...

He was looking at her she is looking so hot while jumping her bare waist was looking so tempting he just  wanted to touch it ... She didnt realised that her bossom were rubbing against his chest ... When she looked at that she hurriedly moved back but due to sudden movement she lost her balance .. Before she could fell down two muscular arm grab her waist and pulled her up she clutched his shirt tightly ...

He looked at her face eyes tightly closed breathing heavily and red cheeks looking so cute and hot both at the same time ...

When she came out of her shock she opened her eyes and saw herself in the arms of her husband she blushed looking at his intense graze and blushed ...
You know i have seen you very closely so why are you blushing now ..

Wh..what i am not blushing leave me now we are getting late ....
Hmm ..run how you want now were will you go when we will be in train their will be no escape from me with he bite his earlobe ...

What with you always biting me Vishal ji

Nothing jaan you are very tasty and i want to eat you ... He replied ...

He he very funny leave me now she pushed him out of the closet to change ..

Vishal shown her the thing for which they were playing she blushed and snatched it from her hand and closed the door so that she can change

She changed into jeans and top and came out ..

Vishal too changed into his casual   trousers and t shirt ... And ready to leave for Hyderabad   Adwai’s family too joined to sea off ...

Adu was emotional as she is going to miss him so much this room will be so lonely without him and how she is going to leave without him .. 

Everyone sense his emotion but no one wants to tell her anything as it will hurt Vishal by looking at her upset face ...

Prateek is going by plane with Vishal parents ... So they all went railway station with them . .

They boarded the train and everyone wished him best of luck  ....
And his mother instructed them not to eat anything from outside ..

They got side seats and settled   down ..as soon as the train started Vishal pulled the door of their cabin and pulled her in his lap ...

Hey guys i know its short but please understand i have written this chapter within very short time now i will give you a regular update ...

Please avoid grammatical errors and mistake ... And keep supporting me ... And wait their will be more vishan moments in next chapter
Love you all ...
Keep voting and give your comments ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 3.1K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
134K 6.2K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
763K 46.5K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
867K 55.4K 54
• An arranged marriage love story • ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without the other, they knew they wouldn't surv...