Choose One Or The Other? (Luk...

By BrooksBrothersSmile

When Isis gets the chance to go to amazing university in Melbourne she didn't realize her life would change... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

just another idea of chapter 16 idk why

493 12 1
By BrooksBrothersSmile

(A/N I know I did this chapter before but I was wondering what if I did two different versions of it like if the chapter change, because I was thinking about it while I was writing chapter 16 but weren't sure to do it or not. Whatever you think is best would be in the story)

As we got into the hotel room, I made sure the lights were off and the door was locked. To be safe I pushed the sofa in front of the door.

"Isis was that Tay?" He asked but I shook my head. "well who was that?"

"Darren someone apart of the group!" I said quietly.

"Why was he sniffing you?" He asks clenching his fists.

"To take my scent because if I change my hair, face or anything they will know my smell." I said looking down.

"Isis I'm sorry" he says hugging me tight.

"Luke do you trust me?" I say to him as he nods his head up and down. "Pack our bags now but leave out a few bits of clothes out so it looks like we have been here!" I say as he goes out to our room. I take my phone out and ordered two plane tickets to melbourne. Luke walks back in holding two phones looking at me weird.

"Why do you have two wait three phones?" He says looking at me as if I'm cheating on him.

"Luke its my plan if you trust me you will follow the plan." He looked at the phones and placed them in my hands as I smile to him. He walks back out to the bedroom pulling the suitcases through. Oh no Mum, Johnny, Paddy and Kaity. I get my phone out and called Johnny's secret phone.

"Hello?" I can tell he just woke up.

"Johnny their here" I say to him.

"Shit" he screams out loud which makes me laugh.

"Get mum to pack the bags, if you see fire exit don't go there, turn lights off, do you remember how to pick locks?" I say to him as Luke looks at me in shock.

"Yeah of course" he says laughing.

"Try and pick a lock for one of the hotel rooms and stay there lock the door, lights off and everyone in the bathroom away from windows" I say down the phone quickly.

"I promise" he says to me.

"If anything happens I love you guys see ya soon" I smile down the phone.

"Nothing will sis see you soon" as he hung up, I felt lukes hand on my back rubbing circles. I turned around to find the window. When I do I run over to open it as looked down I found a bin.

"Luke you trust me with your life" I say to him as he chuckles with nerves.

"Does it go with the plan?" He says to me looking worried.

"Yes but you smart boy for booking the first floor so less jump" I said as I pull the suitcases to the window, I look at Luke and I could see him shitting himself. I take his hand as I lead to him the window.

"Chuck the suitcases out the window" I say as I walk over and move the sofa away from the door. I leave one of the phones the table as I turn on the lights in the room. Luke turns round in confusion. "Luke jump!" I said to him without thinking he did. If he didn't jump and got cold feet we would be screwed. I open the door which I locked so my plan can work. I run over to window and I look back at this gorgeous room wishing my life would be better. I see luke standing on the bin ready to catch me.

"Luke move you would get hurt" I say to him.

"Isis come on, it won't" he says trying to start an argument.

"Luke just get the bags and go to-" I was looking for a place on our escape until I see an alley which led to this local shop. "Go down the alley way and order a taxi! I will meet you there" I say to him as he follows my instructions.

I don't even know how he is feeling but I can't worry about that now I just need to leave. I hear footsteps come closer. I jump out the window landing perfectly on the bin like I normally do. As I get half way down the alley way I could hear the hotel room being smashed. This is the perfect time to do my plan. I get my second phone which is a nokia so shit but its part of my plan. I dial the number and I could the go phone off in hotel room.

"Hello" darrens husky voice blows into the phone.

"Better luck next time bitch" I hang up and I could hear a lamp smash from the hotel room. I smashed the phone in the alley way so they can't track me down. Suddenly, I hear someone jump on to the bin. I didn't know what to do or were to go until i see a silver car so I slide underneath just to calm my breathing.

"WHERE IS SHE?" I someone yell out.

"Sorry Tay, she got away" Darren said in a sad tone. Holy shit Tay is there, he was the one that taught me everything, thats how my plan was successful but he didn't teach me everything as I learned to pick it up by myself.

"What you mean she got away?" Tay said kicking the bin.

"Well her and her boyfriend-"

"Boyfriend! THE ONE SHE HAS PICTURE OF SNOGGING!" He yells which makes shake.

"Yeah that one I think" Darren says as backing away from Tay.

"Give me details" He says calming down. Oh no giving Tay details only mean he will find us quicker.

"Of who because Isis has changed"

"BOTH" He screams again, when he yells or screams I get scared. I just want Luke here with me so I could be in his protective arms.

"Well Isis has blue hair and is darker now" Darren says quickly. Everyone knows Darren isn't smart because he never went to school but also even if it was something basic he would be stupid.

"I KNOW DUMBSHIT" Tay shouts at him.

"Well the boyfriend, I think is named Luke, he has brown curly hair and brown eyes also his dark but" Darren stops to think a bit.

"BUT WHAT? " Tay tries to hurry him up.

"He has an accent but not a british one, man its different" He stands there confused.

"Like what is the accent like?" Tay says looking round hoping no police come but I'm surprise no one has called yet, I know I would call.

"Aye you know the advert about the can foster and they have weird accent it likes that" Darren says laughing.

"AUSTRALIA" Tay screams out loud. "THAT BITCH HAS BEEN IN AUSTRALIA"

"Come on lets go Tay" Darren says as I could see him pulling Tays arm.

I wait a few minutes before leaving from underneath the car, I run down the alley and find Luke putting the bags in the boot of the taxi. I see him shake like crazy, I take his hand and holds it tightly.

"I heard screaming are you okay, I didn't come back to ruin the plan" He says feeling guilty.

"Luke its okay I'm here and if you did came we wouldn't be here" I say as we get into the car. I sit close to him as I rest my head on his shoulders.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are on the plane, Luke and I are sitting at the back row again. Luke is still shocken up as I see his hand twitch a lot. I feel his hand grab mine tightly, look up at him and smile at him but he gave me a fake smile.

"Luke whats wrong?" I say to him keeping eye contact.

"Nothing" He says leaning into kiss but I back away as I want to know.

"Tell me, Luke" I say looking at him in the eyes.

"Well, I can't protect you, can I?" He says looking away.

"Luke, you can just being by my side. You, my family and friends are the reason I'm still going on because I could just give myself up but I'm not as I got so much to live for." I say as tears go down the right side of my face.

"Don't care silly" He says wiping the tears with his thumb. "Isis, I love you" He leans in and this time I lean in too as we kiss.

"I love you too" I say as we pull away.

"Isis, I'm confused what have you taught siblings to do?" He says laughing.

"Well, self denfense a.k.a the key method, how to hide a weapon, pick a lock, sneak out of places or escape, rob a shop or something like that, teach people with respect and thats it I think. Oh theres also how to hide!" I say smiling at myself as look up at Luke who is in shock.

"WHAT?" He screams at me in shock.

"What the 'what'?" I ask him as my smile drop.

"Tell me how or teach me" He says with a smile and I start to laugh.

"To hide a weapon is easy. Put it in your socks, in a pocket to make it look like a phone or if your a girl bra strap." I say proudly.

"Wow impressive, what else?" His so interested.

During the half of the plane ride, I told him everything he needs to know. I'm amazed his not running for the hills because I think I would. I was about to fall asleep until I got a question to ask Luke.

"Why are you still with me after this?"

"Because I love you and your different but good different as I don't want boring girlfriend" He says laughing as he strokes my hair.

"I love you too Luke, thank you" As I said those words, I fell asleep.

"Luke come on, we need to go now" I shout up to him.

"I'm coming geesh chill" He says laughing wearing a lovely suit for the christmas ball.

I run to door hoping its Beau ready to take us but it turned out to be 2 evil, dark figures. One grabs my wrist as it pulls me into living room. I can see it, him, Darren and the other was Tay. I try to run but he grabs me tighter. I start to cry.

"LUKE! LUKE! HELP!" I scream out loud. He runs in punching Tay in the face as Tay goes down, I try to escape but I'm trapped. Darren is holding me back, I can't do anything.

"Get off my girl" Luke says about to punch him but there was a bang then I saw Luke collapse to the ground.

"LUKE! LUKE! YOU BASTARD" I scream out loud. I'm now able to escape as Darren let go. I sit their by Luke cradling as my blood was flowing out.

"I'm sorry, I love you" Luke said under his heavy breath.

"Sssshhhhh its okay, I'm here and I'm not leaving. I love you too" I kiss his forehead which is turning cold. Tears are rolling down faster and faster. Luke trys to speak but he can't. "hush Luke! You will be better soon I promise there will be no harm." I say as I kiss his lips.

"Sing" I hear him say. I tak a deep breath before I sang a few lyrics.

"Grant my last request,

And just let me hold you.

Don't shrudge your shoulders,

Lay down beside me" I see him smile but it starts to fade and he gets even more colder, then his eyes are close.

"Luke! NO LUKE BABY OPEN YOUR EYES! LUKE! FUCKING HELL LUKE ITS NOT FUNNY LUKE!" I scream out loud " LUKE" I give up and place my last kiss on his lips.

I feel someone shake me as I wake up heavily breathing. Everyone is staring at me and have tears down my face. I turn round to see Luke staring at me. I touch his face with my hand slowly just taking in reality slowly then I hugged him tight crying hysterically.

"Babe, it's just a dream I'm here" He whispers in my ear but I grab on his shirt tighter.

"I'm scared" I say quietly as Luke pulls away.

"Why were you screaming 'Luke! Luke! You bastard-'" I cut him off by planting a kiss on his warm lips this seems better than my dream.

"It was a dream" I said as I look in his eyes.

"Tell me your dream" He said as we held hands for the rest of the plane journey as I explained the dream.

Finally, we arrive at the airport and I could hear screams so Luke grabs me tighter to him. We got our luggage and made our way to the pick up point were we are supposedly meant to be picked up by Beau.

"Isis but your hood up if you want there will be cameras" He says as he plant a kiss on my head. I put my hood up and covered my face up with a scarf only showing my eyes. This makes me look like a real chav as I'm already wearing tracksuit bottoms.

I depart from Luke so I don't get involve with the cameras. I found Beau and we both went to car as we waited for Luke. We sat there and had a good conversations, I also bragged about England just make him jealous but he laughs it off. We sat there for a while until there was bang. Gun shots. Screams and cries. I jump out the car quickly running to the door. BANG!! SCREAMS!!! CRIES!!! LUKE!!! 

"LUKE!!! LUKE!!!" I screaming his name as I try to reach the door until Beau grabs my arm and hold me back.

"Beau GET OFF ME!!" I yell at him. His grips get tighter

"BEAU YOUR FUCKING BROTHER, MY BOYFRIEND IS IN THERE" I say as he looks to the floor with guilty but his grip got tighter. "FUCK YOU BEAU" I swinging my right hand back and punch him up the nose which made him let go.

I ran to the door, letting myself in quietly trying to not get notice by the person or people whos shooting. I hide behind this tourist guided shit, I sat there looking around to see if there is anyone hurt or if I could see Luke. LUKE!!! I see him a few tears down his face I want to reach, hold him and kiss him. His sitting there comforting his fans as they cry, while I see people praying, holding hands, comforting each other. I see someone stare at me but I think they saw me come in they mouth at me which I think they said 'run, leave now tell the police theres terrorist'. Fuck, that means one thing everyone will down. Luke. I look round and see mothers weeping as they hold their children close.

When I look behind me, I see blood as I look a bit to the side I see a sercuity guard shot down dead. I go over and search his pockets for any weapon. From outside, I called hear sirens and screams. I'm able to hear Beau shout my name and Lukes name. I found a gun in the sercuitys pocket, I pull out and see that it has 6 pullets left and theres 3 terrorist. I try and think of plan because no one has taught me what to do in a terrorist attack. Suddenly the perfect idea came to me. I look back at Luke by this time his searching everywhere but I don't know until Beau screams both of our names and everyone can hear. Thats why Luke is looking around like crazy. Finally he spotted me and we stared into eachothers eyes for while until mouthed saying 'I love you' he smiles at me then I mouthed back 'I love you too, stay quiet and get low' as I show the bit of the gun. This time he looked relief seeing a weapon maybe because I could safe nearly over 1,000 lives.

I grab a bar of keys from the sercuity and I start to make a loud sound with them to draw attention away from the others. I'm not sure if its working but all I know I'm not going to kill them I will just at them.

"GO CHECK IT OUT" I hear mans voice yell out. Then I hear steps come closer I lay down next to the dead body. I see the digusting terrorist, I aim my gun for his hand then I took a shot. He turns round as he screams in pain dropping the gun. I knew if I am for his hand he won't be able to use the gun he came running towards my direction as I took another shot at his thigh making him collapse. I crawl along the floor to grab his gun. 

I sat back up leaning against the tourist thing again as I look at the dark man who was bleeding, was about to yell until I knocked him out as I hit him with the gun on his head. I got 4 bullets and a extra gun but I'm shitting myself. I start to whistle as another footsteps came. I repeated my strategies again. Now I have to deal with last one. I stand up and started to kick this metal bin over and I hear footsteps come closer. Then I shoot at his hands as he drops the gun. I run quickly because his bigger than me even though I shot at him, he will find away to kill. I'm in the departure area, where everyone is crying from fear. I stand then I see him walk out holding the gun in his other hand then I hear bang, not sure if it was mine or his. I open my eyes to see he was laying on the floor bleeding. 

I stand there collapsing to the floor scared everyone sat there not knowing what to do. I feel this arms wrap round me, I know those arms from anywhere. I drop the guns as I turn round and kissed him passionatly. I pull away with tears streaming down my face as I look into his eyes.

"I thought I was going to lose you" I say out loud as I see people smile.

"I was scared of saying goodbye" He says with tears as he pulls me in a tight hug.

"Never, there will never be a goodbye for us" I say smiling.

"Isis I love you, I wish you stay with Beau" He says when he pulls away wiping my tears.

"If I did then these people could of been dead" I say looking around everyone is still here. I took Lukes hand to walk out the door. "Everyone you can go now they won't hurt you" I say to them smiling as they stood up and walked behind us. 

Me and Luke walked out the door first hand in hand some paramedics came to check us out but I pushed them away and showed who needs help. Some people came and thanked me, this family blessed me. I gave Luke a weird look making him laugh. Also the police asked me shit then they thanked me for my bravey. Finally, we could leave and meet Beau. I see him standing there with something on his nose, shit I think I broke it.

"Beau, I'm sorry" I said as he engulfed me and luke in a hug. He looks at me then smiles.

"Thank you Isis for saving my brother and those people. If you didn't become a hero then I would hate you for breaking my nose" He says giving me little push. "OUR HERO" Beau screams out making me laugh.A hero? Really with the past I have a had and my life being shit, I'm being called a hero only Luke knows my past but he still loves me and won't leave me, like some people would I think.

But am I hero?

 (A/N What do you think of this version of this chapter?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 220 26
AJ and her friend Dani are offered a modelling job in Australia. So they pack up their things and move from New Jersey to Australia. Both of their li...
20K 288 51
This is a story of a girl named Stephanie! She moves to Melbourne, looking for a new life. Will Jai brooks, the boy next door, start the new life...
2.8K 120 12
Broken hearts aren't ever the easiest thing to have. Take Jai Brooks and Rachel Hutchen for example. They both have one thing in common. They were bo...
167K 3.4K 46
Andrea and Luke have been dating for a few months now. They’re happy and people think they’re one of the cutest couples. Jai is still part of Andi’s...