Yeah, I Rejected You

By flowhings

Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled... More

Yeah I Rejected You
Chapter 1: Mates
Chapter 2: Golden Speckles
Chapter 3: Turn of Events
Chapter 4: Why Me???
Chapter 5: Being the Luna
Chapter 6: Beautiful Disaster
NOT AN UPDATE (a request? :)
Chapter 7: Back to the Band
Chapter 8: Hell or Heaven?
Chapter 9: Caught
Chapter 10: Not Now
Chapter 11: Not Necessary
Chapter 12: Alone
Watty Awards 2013? :/
Chapter 13: Music
~Not an Update but PLEASEEE read!!!~
Chapter 14: Betrayal
Chapter 16: Value
Chapter 17: Sacrifice
Chapter 18: Hope
Chapter 19: Full Moon
Sequel!!!
Final Author's Note Here!
Authors Note + New Book!

Chapter 15: Please?

22.6K 641 85
By flowhings

Chapter 15: Please?

Recap on last chapter:

Arden kisses Shayla, then he, Gaston and the rouges are setting off to destroy the other packs. Meanwhile, Chase feels the pain of the kiss, his cut from Rebecca has opened. He knows that the only thing that can stop the pain of the kiss from a mate to someone else is by using star-iron; therefore, he is determined to get Shayla back.

Chase's POV:

I had no hint on Shayla's condition. She hasn't mind-linked anyone in the pact and it seems impossible for me to contact her.

I miss her brown hair... Her bright smile... Ridiculous sarcasm... Our "love/hate" relationship... Oh lords, she probably still thinks I cheated on her!

Agh. This day could not get any worse.

What if she was dead already? No. She's a strong wolf. She cannot be dead. If she was, surely I would've felt it by now...

'Stop thinking like that, you human. Our mate is not dead,' my wolf insists.

I sigh, deciding to take his advice.

"There," the pack healer re-did the stitches on my leg, "I don't suggest you going out into the field again or it might open up again, and you'll lose a lot of blood. Don't put too much pressure on it okay? The cut is really deep, it might take around two more days for it to heal at this rate," she said.

I smiled, "Thank you, I won't," I replied, heading out towards the door. A loud yell startled me as I frantically looked around our training field.

"ALPHA! ALPHA CHASE!" one of our pack member's named Tristan ran towards me in his wolf form, freaking out and panting, looking at me wide-eyed as he shifted back into his human form, "The rogues - I saw them with my very own eyes - they're coming, and they have our Luna with them," he trembles.

"How many, where, and speed," I immediately growl. By now, everyone from all packs have turned their attention towards Tristan.

"Only around 125 men; but they have a lot of star-iron, just as our Luna said. Even with our 180 men, it's going to be a tough battle. I last saw them north-east, and they're moving in fast. They'll probably arrive in 10 minutes," he panted. My Alpha mode immediately kicked in at the news. I shouted orders around, preparing all of us werewolves for this battle.

"Women and children are hidden right?" I asked River.

"Yes, Alpha."

"And we have 5 of our men inside the mansion guarding them right? And also one on each floor?" I continue to make sure.

"Yes. All the other Alphas are preparing their packs on their field areas as practiced. We have also equipped as many members as we could with star-iron." he quickly replied. I simply nodded in response as the other Alphas gathered around to where I was standing. We were facing the direction of where our spies have said they'd be coming through. Our plan was to first try talk it out, but if they don't agree, we'll have no choice but to fight.

'They're coming,' Tristan's says through our mind link. I growl and the other Alpha's stiffen as we hear the heavy trampling of wolves close in. The thundering tension around our 180 men was obvious as the rogues stepped forward.

The familiar dull brown colored wolf stepped forward and my fists clenched together in anger. My wolf was struggling inside me, trying to take over and rip off his head. That bastard, Gaston, shifted back in front of all of us, heavy star iron weapons tacked with him as he smirked.

"Where is Shayla?" I growled, completely forgetting my agreement with River to try and give a polite greeting.

"Straight to the point are we, boy? You haven't changed a bit since I last met you. So protective of her," he evilly cooed.

"Where. Is. My. Mate." I asked with more force. I was about to lose it. It took Logan's grip around my wrists and Jake's to blow out a few sparks to my fire.

"Oh! Your pathetic little girl? Come on, Arden, bring my prize to me," he smirked. At the mention of Arden having her, I swear, instead of shifting into a wolf, I would've shifted into a dragon.

"No," Arden says, stepping forward. He had Shayla in his arms, bridal style; and my rage was mixed with confusion.

Shayla. My Shayla.

I only caught a glimpse of her before Arden protectively held her closer to him. My wolf internally growled.

"No? You dare defy your master?" Gaston roars.

"Shayla isn't yours, and she isn't mine either. Just because your mate was killed, and that her name was Shayla and she looked exactly like this Shayla, she rightfully belongs to Chase. You had no right to take her away from her mate," Arden snarls back.

What? What's happening? Why is Arden helping us??? I couldn't think straight. What on earth is going on!?

He slowly walks over to us with Shayla still in his arms. I barred my teeth.

But that is when hell broke loose.

Gaston shifted, pouncing on Arden, the two of them toppling onto the ground, Shayla's lifeless body sent rolling away deeper into the forest.

All the rogues leapt at the chance to fight and our warriors were immediately into action.

"Shayla!" I yelled. Where is she? Amongst the chaos, it is impossible to find her.

"Shift." I commanded my wolf. Without hesitation, I shifted into my mighty black wolf.

Jumping on top of those rouges, I carefully tried to avoid the star-iron daggers.

"Fuck!" I inwardly cursed as a rogue sprung onto my back, soullessly tearing at my cut from Rebecca. Blood spilled from my hind leg as I bit the rogue's neck.

I am losing blood. I am losing a fucking hell lot of blood.

I slowly limped away from the merciless crime scene as members from the packs tried to make a way for me to go from the bloody rogues and the bodies lying on the ground. Good thing all our pack members tied a bright yellow ribbon around their front left leg to identify who they were. Us Alphas, we had a blue ribbon.

'Mate.' My wolf growled. My ears perked up immediately as I hurriedly ran as fast as I could towards the scent, trying to ignore the searing pain that shot up my leg with every step I took. "Shayla!" I yelled through our mind-link. I was greeted with no response. Where the hell was she? Finally, her body came to view. Her brown hair, dirty tangled in knots, shirt ripped, lips dry and cracked.

I immediately shifted back, feeling the tears cloud my vision. My Shayla looked so lifeless right now! Her face was so pale and her body felt so weak and fragile.

"Shayla?" I whispered, placing my hand on her heart, trying to find a beat. I eventually felt it, but it was horribly faint and was slowing down.

"Come on, baby, I love you Shayla. Please, stay with me! I'm so sorry for everything I ever did to hurt you. Please, come back..." I whispered, tucking my hand under her head, lifting her up closer to my body, kissing her.

Nothing worked. Not even mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

No. This cannot be happening.

Shayla's POV

I am so fucking irritated! I should have control over my body and when I sleep! Not the fucking star-iron!

"Calm down, my child," the familiar voice seeped its way around the trees into the forest ground I lay.

"Calm down? I don't know what to do, Sasha! I'm lost! Chase is probably going to be out there dead and I can't live without knowing the last time I saw him was to run away from him!" I yelled with the tears streaming down my face.

"As a magic user, you are given more strength than other normal werewolves. You can fight the star-iron," she says. Her tall elegant figure walks towards me and I take in her appearance. She was wearing a white dress that reaches up to her knees, and she had long blonde hair.

"But I don't know how!"

"Remember the prophecy; defeat, or be defeat," she simply replies.

"Why me? Why is it me you come to?"

"I am the goddess of werewolves. All of you are my children. You, Shayla, have been chosen to fulfill a superior role in the lives of all werewolves around you. But you need guidance. That is why I am here."

"What will happen if I go back? What if I choose to just let go?" I manage to ask. I felt my heartbeat go slower and slower, making me inhale more desperate and rapid breaths.

"I cannot tell you what will happen, that is for you to decide."

Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to let it all go. Chase probably wanted some other girl who has a better body than me; someone who would make a better Luna. Besides, isn't he the sex god at school? He'd have no trouble finding someone wayyy better than me. After all, I'm nothing, just a pathetic little girl. Cole and Ashlyn have each other. And Arden; oh my Arden. He betrayed me, but that doesn't wipe out all my feelings for him. I guess it's better for me to go if my presence is stopping him from finding his true mate.

"Well then," I start, "I choose..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ah ha! A cliffhanger!!!

What do you think will happen??? :D comment it below~

Okay, here is some good and bad news for you all!

Bad: this story is coming to a near end :( there's only several more chapters left!

Good: I'll be trying my absolute hardest to get it done this month for the Wattys!!! Therefore, the updating dates will be unstable. But I'm hoping for making it two times a week again! :)

I guess that's it for today! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, and don't forget to vote, comment, and share!!! ^_^

Luv you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 19.6K 63
**EXCERPT FROM THE STORY** "As the new Alpha of vengeful eyed pack,I thereby pass my first judgment on Ciara Acacia Jones,You are therefore demoted t...
23.3M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
619K 21.2K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
27.8M 917K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...