Learning from Mr. Spindle

De SMcCoury

They meet at school. He is her teacher. She is the quite, smart, shy student. When he finds out her secret... Mais

Learning from Mr. Spindle
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

6

106 4 1
De SMcCoury

I went into the spare room. I laid down on the bed and try to wrap my mind around why Mr. Spindle was here play cards with Steve. Did he know Steve all this time? Is that why he was asking about my face? Was all that acting like he cared to test me for Steve?

I heard Steve saying goodbye to everyone and I knew the winning would be in here soon. I don't know if I go thur another night for being beat and raped. I went into the bathroom and pulled out the razor blade I keep in there. I stood still just looking at it when the bedroom door open and I felt the tears fall down my face.

I didn't look up and I didn't hear the man come in the bathroom so when he grabbed my arm and took the blade. I looked up shocked to see Mr. Spindle.

My body began to shake as he put his arms around me. I was crying hard when I said please don't do this I can't get raped again tonight and I won't be able to handle looking at you at school every day if you do this my whole body went limp and Mr. Spindle held to me tighter.

He walked me to the bed and I started to cry even more. Steve must have heard because he open the door and told me I better straighten up or he would deal with me. The man with Mr. Spindle look at him and said we can handle her fine with out your help now We paid for tonight so go away and let us deal with be alone.

Steve laughed he looked at me and Steve then told me I think they will be worst on you than even me!

The door shut and the man turn the lock. I can't believe my teacher is going to be apart of the misery. Now it's not just no name men that are hurting me its my teacher.

I was crying trying,not to be to load. When Mr. Spindle took hold of my face he pulled my face up to look at him. He said in a soft voice Tori I am not going to hurt you. I am not even going to have sex with you I just want to help you.

I look at him not believe what he was saying then I look at the other man.oh no Was he just going to watch this other man do me? Please don't let this happen to me.

Tears slip out again and Mr. Spindle said look at me then at the other man and he said Tori it's not like that He won't hurt or touch you he is my friend and were going help you.

I Said Mr. Spindle please don't lie to me. No one is ever going to help me.

This can't be true no man will truly help someone like me. I looked up and Mr. Spindle said when we are not in school I want you to call me Mike and this is Chad. Ok?

I just moved my head up and down I couldn't say a word. He told me he knew some of the things that was happening here but could I tell him more? After about an hour I finally told him everything and he held me in his arms (not sexual ) and let me cry for all I had lost.

For the first time scent my mom died I slept and felt not afraid but like I might just make it out alive. When I woke up Mike still had me in his arms and Chad was asleep on the sofa in the corner of the room. Mike looked down at me and said I want you to know I don't think any less of you for the things that you have been thur none of this was your fault and I am in love with you.

I looked up at him not believing what he just said and began to cry. Mike said No. shh. don't cry and kissed me so softly. I can't believe he kissed me. It wasn't the hard angry kisses the other men had made me take. It was soft sweet and why I don't know but I liked it.

Mike told me he planned to come to all the games and make sure none of those men touched me again. He ask if I would leave here with him if it need be to get away from Steve. I didn't even have to think about it I just hugged him and said yes.

He told me to get ready for school and to act as if nothing has changed to act like I always have the next morning after poker night so Steve wouldn't get suspicious. He said he had to go home and change for the work and he would see me at school. I held on to him afraid if he let go he wouldn't come back or that I would wake up and see it's all just a dream.

Chad said he was staying hid outside and that he would see Mike later. Then he left. Mike took my face in his hands and kissed me softly before he left too.

Now I'm alone again. I should have known it was just a game to him and he will proudly tell everyone how messed up my life is and how sad a person i am and that I am to be a whore. I just wish he would understand it's not my choice to be raped over and over again.

I ran to my room tears running down my face. Just knowing Mike was going to tell everyone about me Makes my heart want to stop. I can't face all those kids if they know and I'm sure Becky will let everyone know as soon as she hears. What can I do I can't leave and go to college if I don't go to school and get a scholarship. How can I fix this now.

After my shower I put on my jeans and a t-shirt. I got my homework and started out the door when Steve grabs my hair and punches me in the belly. He so mad and I don't know why. What's wrong I ask very low?

You were not nice and happy with those men last night! He yells and I start to cry. I did everything they ask I say but he punches my face. No you messed up they have a lot of money to spend here and your going be nice so I can take it all. Pulling back on my hair, I scream thinking please not today. He hit me in the face again and then he pushed me down on the floor. He pulled down my pants.

Right before he could enter me. There is a knock on the door. The door opens and there stands Chad. He act like it's no big deal to see Steve trying to rape me, so I cry even more. Steve back hands me and Chad tells him he left his wallet in the bedroom.

Steve gets up zips his pants and follows him to the bedroom. When they come out Steve all smiles and say I can't go to school today because his friend Chad just paid for a whole day with me that we liked what he got last night and wanted more. Steve laughed and I looked at his hands. He had a handful of cash.

I began to cry harder and Steve said to shut up now! All I can think is I thought Chad was Mikes friend. Why did he come back to get me after Mike left? Please don't let this happen. Chad just look at Steve and said we will be gone most of the day and then he let out a little laugh. Steve told him to take his time and just remember there always another day.

With that said Steve left the house for work. I sit there on the floor crying. How dumb could I be to think someone was going to help me. I felt someone arms around me a little later and when I looked up Chad was carrying me to his car. I still had my pants around my knees and there was a blanket over me.

Chad just can't wait he didn't even let me put my clothes back on. He put me in the car and came around to the drivers side. he got in then looked over at me and told me I'm not going to do anything Tori. I just had to stop him before he could rape you again. I looked up shock written all over me. Had he really just paid to stop my stepdad from rapping me again.

Tears started rolling down my face and he got on the phone. Next thing I know I'm being pulled out of his car by Mike he holds me so tight and tells Chad thanks. About an hour later I woke up on Mikes couch he was on his phone and you could tell he wasn't happy.

I tried to pull away scared of what he would do to me. When he told the person he would be in at 11:00 and that he was sorry for the class he would miss. I jumped up. I had made him miss work. Steve will kill me! I got to go!

I got to get out of here! Just as I made it to the door his arms went around me.

Please let go Steve will kill me if he finds out you missed work because of me. I'm sorry I shouldn't have came here. I should have been stronger! I was yelling now and Mike just held me tighter. When I calmed down he said it was fine we was going to work but for me to stay here and rest that I need some time to pull myself together.

Mike left about 20 minutes later for school. I jumped up fixed my face and left I couldn't be called out for missing classes. oh wait Steve thinks I'm with Chad. Ok I will just walk home. When I got home I went to my room. I laid down on my bed and try to understand how my life got so bad.

If only I could get away from it all. I walked into my bathroom and open the drawer there was one of the blades. I looked at it and then I heard a knock on the door. I shut the door and went down stairs and there stood Chad. He ask if I was ok and said that Mike was going crazy at school. Chad said Mike called his house and I wouldn't pick up so he sent Chad over there and when I was gone he was in a panic.

I'm sorry I said very low. Chad said No don't be Tori. He just cares so much for you and wants you safe. Why? I asked he looks at me and said that's his story to tell. We talked for a while then he ask if I would be ok and could I promise not to hurt my self. I looked up and he said I saw the blade in your hands last night.

I looked down ashamed at my weakness. I won't do anything I say. That night Steve called and said he wasn't coming home that he was going to some street races and I better get the house clean. I was so happy to be free for just a few hours.

Continue lendo