Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

By wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 28

3.7K 135 15
By wwepurplevixen

Next update is Monday and will be the last update before I go on hiatus for a month (explained in my recent announcement on my profile )

"Everybody's watching her
But she's looking at you. "

********************************************************

BRIT AWARDS 2016

"Rihanna! Rihanna look over here !"

I posed giving them what they wanted. I hadn't been to an awards show in awhile but I was still used to the routine.

"Rihanna over here!!"

I saw an E! News interviewer and walked over.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Hi Rihanna, I see for the first time you have a plus one who is not your mother or family.."

I glanced to my side with a smile as I felt Roman's arm snake around my waist pulling me to his side.

I laughed, "Yes I do, I mean this is my first appearance in sometime so I figured why not show off my hot man"

I was happy that he was here so nobody could doubt who I was with and he could know that when I said the kiss meant nothing I meant it.

He was the only one I wanted to be with.

He smirked as he looked down at me.

"Well its a good thing because you guys are setting this place on fire! I saw you posing together when you arrived onto the carpet "

"Mmm that's the plan!" I laughed.

"We can't wait to see you perform tonight!"

"Thank you!" I smiled and moved on.

"Hot man?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah"

I turned in his arms and kissed him briefly but it was enough to get the paparazzi going crazy which I didn't mind though.

"Robyn... Just tell me, tell me you are willing to be with me regardless of what everyone else thinks please?"

"You deserve better than this.. " he sighed.

"If you would just stop and look at this. You are crying you don't want me to go. I am standing here begging you to stay because yes I don't care that you kissed him because you are with me not him. I don't want to not be with you .. "

This is why he was too good for me. He still wanted me because that's the person he was, he was willing to forgive my mistakes because he cared .

He saw something in me.

Not the reckless party girl, not the girl who kissed another man ..

He saw the girl who had fallen for him and never wanted to leave him.

"Cause then what? He thinks he has taken my woman from me? You are mine Robyn not his.. "

"Okay..." He raised his eyebrow.

"I'll be with you.." He smiled as he wiped my cheeks and I hadn't meant to be so emotional.

I hated crying in front of people but with him I didn't really care.

He kissed me deeply as his body pushed up against me and I heard the door opening.

"Uhm Robyn.." I heard Jenn.

He ignored it and pushed me up against the wall but broke the kiss as I burst out laughing.

"Be right there.."

"Where do you have to go?" He sighed.

"Brit Awards.." He nodded as he moved back sitting on the arm of the couch and pulled me between his legs.

I ran my finger over his cheek.

"You can come with me.."

He glanced up into my eyes.

"If you don't have anywhere to be.."

"I'm not booked till Monday that's why I flew out here.."

I nodded.

"Are you sure I am what you want? Before this relationship began you were the one asking me , now I am asking you if you are sure.."

"Yes baby girl"

"I have to go backstage soon to get ready.. Are you sure you are okay with this cause if not I'll.."

He turned to me , grazing his thumb over the back of my hand that he held.

"I am.. How can I tell you I don't care about the kiss and then blow a gasket if you have to perform. It's your job baby... Besides I trust you and its not like you are high.."

I smiled and shook my head as I definitely wasn't and wouldn't be anytime soon .

"Are you sure? cause if you are imma have to come back there with you just to make sure" he teased and I smiled as I kissed his cheek before paying attention to the stage.

I was glad he could joke about it.

It couldn't take away the guilt I felt for letting it happen but I was happy that he knew and that he still wanted me after everything ,it meant the world to me.

I felt someone tap me on my shoulder as my head was rested on his.

"They need you backstage" I nodded and he turned to look at me.

I gave him a brief kiss, "Be good now"

I came out of wardrobe and saw Drake down the hall.

He saw me as well and I hugged him even though he was the cause of a couple of our fights I wasn't going to show it, that was our business.

"So I see you brought your Power Ranger with?" He smiled.

" I brought my boyfriend with yes" I sighed as I grabbed my mic .

"You are really trying to convince yourself that he can handle Rihanna?"

"I don't need to convince myself of nothing. He can handle Rihanna and Robyn" I shrugged.

"We'll see .. His not made for your lifestyle Robyn. He can't hang out with your friends he can't.."

"What friends? " I raised my eyebrow as I didn't have anyone anymore.

I heard the signal for me and walked out.

The lights were off as I made my way to the stage and random lighting filled it so I couldn't see Roman though.

I heard the music and began singing.

I come fluttering in from Neverland
Time could never stop me, no, no, no, no
I know you try to
I come riding in on a pale white horse
Sending out ice to less fortunate
I do advise you
Run it back, run it on back
When you're breaking it down for me
Cause I can hear you two times
Run it on back, will it ever make sense to me?

I got to do things
My own way darling
Will you ever let me?
Will you ever respect me? No
Do things my own way darling
You should just let me
Why you will never let me grow?

I danced to the beat as SZA's part kicked in.

I had written most of the song for Jay and everyone else at the company as that was how I felt.

Like they didn't respect me anymore and didn't want me to grow into the person I wanted to be.

The person that only Roman saw in me.

I heard the beat slowly changing and I changed my moves up as I swayed more and turned my back to the audience.

Work's beat slowly came in and I began singing.

Beg you something please
Baby don't you leave
Don't keep me stuck here in the streets..

If I get another chance to
I will never no never neglect you..

I saw Roman's face briefly as the lights cleared a bit and saw him smiling .

This song meant so much more to me now especially after I almost let him slip away.

Drake came up on stage and I smiled at him even though I was annoyed with his comment backstage about my man.

But I was professional and I knew if I wasn't at my best that Jay-Z would find it as a perfect excuse to take away our agreement.

So I did the dance routine and everything as agreed hoping my man would be okay once I got back to him.

Work, work, work, work, work, work
He said me haffi
Work, work, work, work, work, work
He see me do me
Dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt!
So me put in
Work, work, work, work, work, work
When you ah gon'
Learn, learn, learn, learn, learn
Meh nuh care if him
Hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt, hurting

Mmmmm, mmmmm
Mmmmm, mmmmm
Work, work, work, work, work, work
Mmmmm, mmmmm

I blew Roman a kiss letting him know he was the one I was thinking about on that stage as everyone in the crowd stood up clapping while I smiled brightly.

"Hey Robyn wai..."

I heard Drake behind me as I walked into the small dressing room setup.

I turned to look why he stopped when I saw him looking past me and I saw my man.

He glanced at Drake and I saw the anger in his eyes that he still held towards him.

Even though I smiled his way as I walked to him, his eyes were focused on Drake.

Drake realized that Roman knew and his face turned into a smirk.

I was going to turn back to Roman but as I did it was already too late as he pushed past me and speared Drake out of the room and delivered a punch to him.

"Don't you ever try any shit with my woman you hear me?" He glared as he stood over him.

"You just made a mistake man.." Drake slowly stood up.

"What the hell is going on here?" I saw Kanye and he saw Drake's busted lip.

He walked over to Roman and the look that Roman held, I had seen in his brawl with Hunter .

I jumped in front of him, "I am standing in front of him to protect you so you better not open your big mouth to Jay about this"

If Jay found out that would be the end, Roman would be banned from everything.

Kanye glanced between us as I heard Roman's heavy breathing behind me.

"Just get him outta here" He shook his head as he pulled Drake with him.

***

"Finally baby girl.." I heard him close the door as we would be flying out tomorrow and going our separate ways unfortunately.

"I'm sorry I just I couldn't .. I saw him smirking like that and ..." I felt his arms around me and he nuzzled into my neck pulling me against him.

I turned to face him and kissed him.

"Tonight proved that you are still upset so I don't understand how you can forgive me, how you can be with me if you punched him. Regardless of me being out of it I was wrong..Why don't you care about that?"

"Because I.. "

He glanced away from me and then back at me.

"Because I just want to move past it and I promise that won't happen again. I just need him to know what will happen if he tries shit with my woman. And that could have gotten real ugly but hey had to hold back the Samoan strength you know?"

He smirked and I couldn't help the smile.

He turned me around again, "I did like your performance though. I felt like you were torturing me when you did it in my direction"

"Maybe I was?" I whispered.

"Oh now When am I going to get some grinding from my girl"

I laughed and bent down pushing my behind up against him slowly bringing it up.

"Like that?"

"Mmmm not quite.." I rolled my eyes but didn't mind entertaining him.

I twerked up against him a bit and he was quiet so I stood up and turned to him.

"Its been too long baby girl.."

He gripped my face and kissed me hard like yesterday when he walked into the studio only this time it wasn't out of anger, it was out of need.

I broke the kiss and slowly stripped each of my clothes off as I walked into the bedroom and I heard him groan behind me.

I turned just as he pulled down his boxers and his hair was draped over his shoulders.

Damn...

Before I could take all of it in he was in front of me kissing my neck and guiding me to the bed.

He sucked on every part of my body making his way down and I felt his tongue on me.

Teasing me..

"Mmm.." I held onto his head as I pushed myself against him .

I felt two fingers being pushed inside me but his tongue never left me and I moaned loudly.

Before I knew it his face was buried in my neck and he pushed inside of me hard.

But his movements were slow as if he were savouring the feeling and I loved it .

I felt his hot breath on my neck as his grunts filled my ear.

I had forgotten why I would ever want to leave my Samoan.

Hope you enjoyed: )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 921 46
When a heartbroken Nini is finally ready to hang out with her friends again, she realizes it's going to be a lot harder than what she prepared for. W...
54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...
51K 1.5K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...
337K 4.1K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...