When i planned my future out...

By slightlynora1569

Glenda has been destined to marry a vampire named Sontos since birth but this fact is unknown to her till a f... More

An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (1)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (2)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (3)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (4)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (5)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (6)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (7)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (8)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (9)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (10)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (11)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (12)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (13)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (14) (part 1)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (14) (part 2)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (15) (part 1)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (15) (part 2)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (16)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (17) (Part 1)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (17) (part 2)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (18)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (19)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (20)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (21)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (22)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (23)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (24)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (25)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (26)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (27)
An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (28)

Whole Story in one

3.7K 32 1
By slightlynora1569

This is for those that prefer the whole story in one so if you have already ready the story then you dont need to read this.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Glenda's pov.

"Uggghhh! I can't believe you’re doing this to me! I'm almost 18 years old, and you’re telling me that the only dad I've ever known isn't even my real dad! Why are you telling me this now? Is this some kind of sick joke? Are you trying to ruin my life? Why not when I was little or better yet never...?" I yelled.

"Well sweetheart, I just thought you might want to know the truth. I've wanted to tell you again and again, but I was never sure if it was the right time. And well today, I just kinda blurted it out without thinking it through. But it’s not like you think, I was 21 and I was at a party with some friends, and I think I had a little too much to drink, because the next thing I remember is waking up in a strange room, in a strange bed, next to a man I didn't know. Two weeks later, I found out I was pregnant with you, but I still had no idea who the man was or how to contact him. When I was 6 months pregnant, I saw him again, and I told him about you, but he just walked away. I swear I haven't seen him since." My mom said her voice quivering.

"Well that’s just great my dad is an unknown, unreachable person." I tossed at her. How could she not tell me? "Glenda, sweetie, I've tried and tried again to find out his identity," she said. "So, is there anything else you wanna tell me so you can finish ruining my life mom?" I asked glaring at her.

"I don't want to ruin your life sweetie, but when I was in the hospital after I gave birth to you, this strange man came into my room and took one look at you and just smiled like you were the most beautiful baby in the whole entire world. He told me that he would pay for anything and everything you would ever need growing up, as long as you would marry his son, Sontos, after your 18th birthday. At the time, I thought I had just won the lotto for you. And he has kept good on his promise, so after your 18th birthday in a few weeks your engagement will be announced." She said looking ashamed as she dropped her gaze to the floor.

"I don't even know this Sontos, and you’re telling me I have to marry him!?!?! Since when do you believe in arranged marriages? You know that I won't marry him, right? I will only marry the person I love, and I mean truly love. I won't go through with it and you can't make me!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. This was so UNFAIRR!!!

Chapter 2

I stalked out of the dining room and upstairs to my room. A little while later, my phone rang, and I picked it up. But only because I knew it was my best friend, Tanya. She always knew when to call me; it was almost creepy, but whenever I was sad or bored or needed to talk to someone she was right there on the phone. I thought about it for a second... and I decided to tell her everything, maybe she could help me get out of this mess, because I knew I couldn't do it alone.

After an hour or so, I heard the doorbell ring. I ignored it, figuring my mom would get it. A minute later it rang again, so I yelled down tell my mom to get it.... no answer. Well, that was weird my mom always answered back. I told Tanya I'd see her in a few and hung up. While I was walking down the stairs, the doorbell rang three times. I thought well someone’s impatient today, as I called out "I'm coming."

I answered the door with a bored look on my face."Hello," I said. There were three people at the door. To the left was an older man with silver at his temples and jet black hair. He wore a gray suit, which made him look refined and dignified. To the right was a woman, who must have been his wife. She was dressed in a light pink dress suit which looked impossibly soft. Her blonde hair and blue eyes made her look childish, but somehow still elegant. Slightly, behind the couple was a tall 19-ish year old boy with shaggy jet black hair and the deepest bluest eyes I’d ever seen. He wore dark jeans and a black t-shirt, that strained against his well muscled body, with a leather jacket thrown over his shoulders casually.

The man cleared his throat and said, "My name is Mark Keitel, this is my wife Mary,” gesturing to the lady beside him, “and this is my son, Sontos," I grimaced, but tried to cover it with a smile. But from their expressions I knew that they saw it. I motioned for them to come in as my mom came from the kitchen, my dad slightly behind her. There was an awkward silence. Finally, my mom spoke up and offered them something to drink, they all declined. We then went into the living room. It was all very formal. Mr. Keitel made introductions once again... I sat tense and straight back in my seat, my mom whispered to me, "Relax sweetheart".

I wanted to, but I couldn't make myself do it. All my senses were intensified, the hair on the back on my neck was standing on end, and I could hear the blood pounding in my ears. I could feel the weight of his stare on me, running up and down my body, which made me want to squirm, but I stayed in place, lifting my head slightly to meet his gaze. Something about his expression changed, softened...? Was it possible that he didn't want this marriage either? My mother told, more like ordered if you ask me, me to show Sontos around the house while our parents talked.

I murmured "Would you like to see the house, Sontos?" After a silent push from his parents, he regretfully left his chair and a few seconds later I did the same, not pleased that he accepted my offer. I made no effort to conceal my emotions. When I caught his eyes, I pierced them with pure hatred. As I made my way to the kitchen I only heard my footsteps, I turned my head to see if he was following me and sure enough he was.

The second we got into the kitchen and safely out of hearing range, he said, "I don't want this either, so why don't we make it easier on everyone and at least pretend to get along." I thought about it for a moment and shook my head. I wasn't going to make this easier for everyone; in fact I wanted to do the exact opposite. He replied haughtily "Whatever, I guess you wanna take the hard way." I wasn't sure how to respond, so I just stared at him.

He asked a few questions as I showed him the rest of the house. I learned his favorite color was blue, he owned a black Camaro, and he lived one town over. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard a knock before it opened and Tanya walked in. She had always been bold and constantly walked into the house like she owned it. She never refrained from saying what was on her mind, but oddly enough that was why she was my best friend; she was the complete opposite of me.

She took one look at Sontos, who was next to me, his jacket brushing against my bare arm, and said one thing and one thing only "That's him right...?" I rushed into her open arms and whispered in her ear, "Yes". I made introductions while Tanya continuously stared at Sontos with pure hatred and disdain. I didn't know what to say as they stared at each other, almost like a stare off. Two minutes later, I was saying goodbye to the Keitel’s’ glad to see them on their way.

Chapter 3

Glenda's pov.

The second they left, Tanya started to drag me up the stairs almost pulling my arm out of the socket in the process. When we made it to my room, I plopped on my bed, and she locked my door. Then when I knew something was up, she never locked my door; hell I didn't even lock my door. She turned slowly towards me her eyes not quite looking into mine. She softly mumbled something I didn't understand.

“Huh....?” I said, something about her expression was unnerving to me. She said “I have to tell you something, and you may not believe me, you may not even want to be my friend anymore, but just here me out ok? Promise?"

“What do you mean I may never want to be your friend anymore, I've always been your friend and I always will be nothing will ever change that!" I stated.

"Promise you will hear me out. Please." Tanya whispered," Just promise me ok?"

“I promise." I told her. She sat next to me on the bed, Indian style, for as long as I’ve known her I've never seen her sit like that.... hmmmm has she always sat like that, I wondered. She started what she was going to say then stuttered and stopped all together.

"I've known this since I've been 16, it all started on the night of my birthday.

Unexplainable things started to happen. Things flying through the air into my hands, things moving without being touched, things will happen to a person if I'm angry at or fighting with them. I didn't know what to do so I kept it to myself until my mom found out, that is. She told me what I am and what's going on. Glenda, I'm a witch. My mom’s been teaching me things since then, wanna see something....?" she said calmly.

I didn't trust my voice yet, so, I nodding my head. She said "See that book over there on the table...?" I nodded again. Next thing I knew it was rising from the table and floating over to us. There was no other way to describe it other than graceful and majestic. She asked "Do you believe me...?"

“Yes," I said, my voice almost cracking half way though.

“You have to promise you will never ever tell anyone. No matter what, promise me.

“I promise girl scouts honor.”

***

Sontos's P.O.V.

"I can't believe you two are gonna make me go through with this! What the hell have I ever done to you for you to want to torture me so!?!? I thought you were supposed to look out for me and my best interests as my parents!" I yelled.

“We are sweetie you just don't see it yet," my mother pleaded. "Listen to your mother son" stated my demanding father.

“I won’t go through with it, I swear it to you!" I vowed. "Ooohhh yes you will, son!" my father retorted.

“No, I won’t and from what I saw today she doesn't want this either! You can’t force us into fit into your SICK messed up plan FATHER!!!! “I yelled.

“YES, I CAN AND YES, YOU WILLL!" Shouted his father in his booming bass voice full of authority."YOU CAN’T BEND PEOPLE TO YOUR WILL ANYMORE IT ISNT

1789 AND YOU’RE NOT THE FUCKIN' PRINCE OF WALES!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

“Now, now boys’ maybe you should take a breather any calm down," said my mother in her usual calm quite voice. "Yes, that sounds like a good idea Mary. We will continue this later son," My father said his voice still hard. I gave him a blank stare before walking out of the room.

***

Glenda's P.O.V.

"Why are you telling me this now Tanya...?" I asked her.

“Well...... ummm..... remember when me and ummm crap.... what’s his name..... ohh I got it Sontos were kind of having that ummm..... staring contest downstairs ...." She said."Yeah, I remember," I said sending her a questioning look.

"Well, I sorta had a vision when I saw him. It was like I've seen him before only I know I personally haven't... I kinda forgot to tell you something. I forgot to mention that a witch's knowledge of what has happened before is passed down to her on her 16th birthday; it’s passed from witch to witch through the power of the mind. So, that means that one of my ancestors has seen him before.... and well I sorta had a vision of him. It was dark, saddening, painful. Glenda, I think he is a vampire." she said looking down.

“I’M IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE TO A VAMPIRE!?!?!?! ARE YOU SURE!!!!?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled starting to freak out. "Quiet your parents will hear and come asking questions!" Tanya almost hissed. "Am I!? Are you absolutely certain!!?"

“Yes,” she replied as if she were scared I would hurt as if I could ever do that.

"Damn, well fuck this shit I'm gonna runaway!" I declared. "Tonight, if I have to!!" I added.

Chapter 4

Later that night....

Glenda's pov.

My usually neat, organized bedroom now looked like a tornado had went through it and back again. I couldn't even see my floor. I paced back and forth over my mess. "OUUCHHHH!" I screeched as I stepped on something sharp. I lifted my foot up to check it, which caused me to fall backwards. I flung my arms out in a failed attempt to catch myself.

When my head came in contact with the corner of my window sill, I yelped as pain shot through my body. Unsteadily got up on to my feet, when the room stopped spinning, the door bell rang. I was the only one home, so I made my way down stairs, it was probably Tanya she forgot her journal her from her earlier visit. It’s practical attached to her hand

I didn't bother to look through the peep hole, I just unlocked the door unaware of the blood dripping down my forehead to my chin were it either stained my shirt or dripped onto the freshly waxed floors my mom waxed every week. I as I opened the door at first I didn't recognize the person in front of me or the 3 guys behind him I shifted so I was behind the door more ready to slam it shut at any second. Then it hit me I've met him before this morning in fact.

***

Sontos's P.O.V.

The second she opened the door the sweet intoxicating smell hit me like wall. I almost lost my head for a second. My eyes darted to hers as she shifted her body the recognition flooded into her eyes. "Hello," she said in her sweet voice, which reminded me of angels. I couldn't think of what to say..... "You’re bleeding," I blurted out.

“No, I'm not" she argued.

"Ohh yes you are," I said as I walked into her house like I owned it. I looked back at her just in time to see her shooting daggers at me with her eyes. Shit I was gonna pay for that move, I though too late."You should have a doctor look at that," I said lamely.

"Why are you here?" she asked. "

Ummm..... ‘cause..... iwantedtoaskyouifyouwantedtocomewithmetoaparty" I said quick in a rush to say it all at once. For a second I thought she understood me. Then her eyes clouded with confusion. "What?"She said in her angel voice. "I uhhh.... wanted to know if you wanted to ummm.... go to a party with......ummm... me...” I said again angry at myself when I realized that I was nervous. I was never EVER nervous about anything.

I didn't wait for her to answer. "Are your parents here? They should take you to get that gash checked out." I was trying not to think about it her blood; it smelled sweeter than any other blood I'd ever smelled before if it weren't for the witness's behind me right now I probably would have.... concentrate Sontos forget about it control yourself.

"No, they’re not here right now and I don't need a doctor to bandage me up. I can do it myself," she said confidently with a thread of steel in her voice.

"I don't think so Glenda, have you even looked at yourself since that happened....?" I asked

***

Glenda's P.O.V.

That jackass thinks he can just walk into MY house like he owns it. Who the hell does he think he is!?!? And how he dare tell me I can't clean and bandage my own wound! I wanted to rip his head off, and I probably would have if he didn't look so strong and powerful standing in the half lit room.

"No, I haven't looked in a mirror. Your social call interrupted me." I said in my haughtiest voice. I stared down the length of my nose even if he was three inches taller than me.

"Well.... you might want to before you say you can do it yourself." He said. “FINE I’ll go see what the big deal is,” when I said this I knew I sounded like a spoiled child, but I didn't care at the moment.

As I made my way to the bathroom in the back of the house, I didn't hear him following, but sure enough when I turned my head to check he was about three feet behind me. When I entered the bathroom, I switched the light on. I gasped when I saw myself in the mirror; I met his eyes in the mirror and saw a smirk on his face. Then I remembered something that Tanya had said earlier I am absolutely 100% certain he is a vampire Glenda promises me you will do your best to stay away from him and avoid being alone with him at all costs! I turned around and took an unconscious step back. I knew what he saw when he looked at me with confusion, realization, scared, then nothing. "Who told you...?" he asked casually taking a step forward when I took one more back.

"Was it that little witch I met earlier today...? Hmmm...? I assume she was the one because your mom doesn't know," he said. "And what if she was the one who told me....? What are you going to do about it? Hmmm...? This.......” In a flash his body was pressed to mine. I could feel his well built body pressing hard against mine. His fangs or teeth or whatever they were grew to be at least an inch long. His impossibly blue eyes turned black with red surrounding his iris. I didn't think I just reacted; I squirmed in his grip and moved until I was in a position where I could easily take away his dreams of ever being a dad.

A second before I made my move, he repositioned me so I couldn't do what I planned. My blows were useless against his rock hard body. I had only one more strategy against him. I let my body go limp letting all the fight drain out of me, I looked down as if I was ashamed, and I let them fall, the only thing I knew for sure that men couldn't handle. I looked back up at him my eyes glistening with unshed tears, my checks soaked with them they were dripping down my chin and onto the little bit of floor between us.

I saw is face falter then break altogether. SUCCESS!!!! I thought blissfully. He set me down on my feet again and took a step back his eyes changing back to their normal color, the fangs disappeared. I sniffled, hiccupped and the tears slowed until they stopped. Saying nothing he turned stiffly around and started to walk back toward the door. His friends were still standing there in the front door. Then he said "I'm going to take you to the hospital grab your stuff so we can go."

“I’m not going anywhere with you," I said louder than was necessary.

"You need to go to the hospital to get your head checked out."

“No," I replied stubbornly. "Yes." "No." "Yes." No." "YES YOU WILL!" he said in a booming voice. I gave up my protest and grabbed my purse and keys. As I trudged outside I heard the door click, but as usual I didn't hear any footsteps. I began to wonder if that was a trait of being a vampire. I was told to get in the passenger seat in the front. So, I did without complaining.

Sontos slid into the seat next to me and pulled away from the curb. The next thing I remembered was someone saying my name, asking questions, and flashing a light in my eyes, I replied obediently. The doctor told me, I had passed out and had a concussion. When the doctor finally walked away, I realized for the first time that someone was next to me holding my hand.

I glanced over and saw Sontos."Scared?" I asked jokingly.

"Like hell" he said.

I was stunned by that, “Seriously...?”

“Yes."

" Hamm.... what...?" he asked inquiringly.

“Ohh nothing" I told him.

"What?" he asked again

“Nothing" I said once again.

"I'll find out sooner or later. I promise" he said.

"Don’t make promises you can't keep" I said teasingly.

"But I did make a promise I can keep" he protested.

"No you didn't" I told him.

"Ok maybe not but here's one I will keep...."

.

Chapter 5

Sontos'spov.

I promise to make are marriage as painless as possible, i will leave if you want and never return. i told her. i could visibly see her shutting down. What...? Did i say something wrong...? she turned her head away, but not before i saw. she blushed a deep rose. What? i asked now curious at what had made her blush. nothing she said clearly avoiding the subject but i wasn't letting her get off the hook that easy. What? i said nothing! she stated. What the hell is wrong? Who were those guys you brought to my house? she said not so obviously trying to change the subject. my umm... friends. so whats wrong...? i don't intend to marry you, I'm planning to run away before the wedding. she blurted out as quickly. she flushed a deep rose slowly & enticingly the blush crept up her chest to her neck to her already red face. just then there was a delicate knock on the door a rather large nurse shuffled in not even waiting for a response, she checked the rather annoying beeping machines in the room then replaced the iv bag, and shuffled out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's pov.

this was so awkward this long silence, i didn't know what to say, so the silence continued. he finally spoke up you know you cant run forever they'll find you. he said calmly. i know but i have to try, i just have toi said quietly barley above a whispered. i don't want this i said motioning to the air between us. i don't want any of it, i want a normal life i want college not marriage, i want to get drunk & go out to clubs with friends, i want one night stands not a quiet homebody life with a husband & children. I'm to young to be married & heaving children, to have people depend on me this is MY time to be reckless & carefree. i said making rapid gestures in their wincing when the needle tugged. there was another long silence but it wasn't quite as intimidating. their was a raw ache in my throat & a slight pressure at my eye lids at first i didn't know what was wrong then i turned my head away as i realized i was on the verge of tears. then they spilled over running down my cheeks. i closed my eyes. their was a slight shift on weight on the bed as Sontos sat beside me, then i felt a feather light touch on my check as he wiped away the tears. slowly i opened my eyes hoping it was all a dream and it was someone else. but there he was a sad look on his face it was obvious that he... that's when i realized he was shedding silent tears to as i saw one drop onto my exposed arm i moved my arm to that i could tilt his face up to meet my eyes and brush away his tears as he did for me. i felt this unexplainable connection to him, somewhere in the back of my head some little voice was saying no it'll only make leaving that much harder. don't do it! but i ignored it, i knew i would pay for it later but right now i wanted to live in the real time & not think about an hour from now, a day, a week, a month, 5 years from now. so i leaned in lightly brushing my lips against his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sontos's pov.

i was taken by surprise, that was not what i had been expecting her reaction to be. but as i felt her feather light kiss, fire coursed through my veins, my temperature raised at least 20 degrees. i wanted more, i craved more. i took her headin my hands none to gently as i ran my fingers throughher soft hair. i felt her body react to as she kicked the blankets out of the way & her hands gripped my hair i guessing with as much strength as she had but i felt no pain. i felt the urge to take more.... i didn't hear the knock on the door but the nurse from earlier shuffled in gasped in utter shock murmured excuses and shuffled out again, but this didn't escape Glenda's notice as she loosened her grip & pulled away. i gazed into her wide eyes. her lips where swollen & parted. i cursed my self internally for not be my usual careful, controlled self as i realized i had done that to her i had to learn to control my vampire self around her. i got up silently grabbed my jacket & walk out the door.

Chapter 6

Glenda's pov.

i stared at the door after he left, unmoving i don't even think i blinked. i was completely oblivious to the world around me. nurse's with clipboards shuffled around patients in wheelchairs. some yelled at patients for being out of bed when they weren't allowed but i didn't take any notice to it. the clock seemed as if it was moving so fast it would fly of the wall i stared at the empty door way as seconds became minutes and minutes became an hour and an hour become 6 hours. the same nurse from earlier waddled in to tell me i was free to go, on her way out she closed the door so i could have some privacy to change. i quickly changed into the jeans & hoodie i thought of before i left home. i garbed my purse and left the hospital, i called Tanya to come pick me up since Sontos gave me the ride her but left me without one to go home. The second i slid in her car & closed the door she said WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!?!?! calm down TT, I'm fine i just tripped in my bedroom & hit my head on the window sill. i told her as calmly as i could. are YOU sure cause.... well... I've been looking at some family witch books... and i sorta found a way to make a vampire to feel pain.... she said sheepishly. TANYA! Sontos didn't do this, i was in the middle of turning my room upside down when i tripped. You better not be lying to me! she stated. I'm not, promise. i held out my pinkie for her to shake. we talked about random things for a few minutes till we arrived at my house. i quickly glanced in the driveway, THANK GOD MY PARENTS AREN'T HOME!! i thought. heyyy TT you wanna... ummm... sorta... help me pick up my room.... i said in my most innocent voice. ughhh fine but you own me clean freak. THANKS! i probably would have jumped up & down & gave her a bear hug if my head wasn't about to explode from the pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sontos's pov.

The second i left her hospital room i felt immediately sad, as if a part of me was riped away & left in that room. i walk faster than humanly possible to do without huffing & puffing. i just wanted, wait let me rephrase that HAD to get away from that hospital, from that room, from her. i jumped in my car & drove home as fastas i could without flipping my carover,not caring if i got a speeding ticket. the second i got there, i ran at the vampire rate with ease & confidence to my favorite thinking spot. it wasn't anything special there was a small creek flowing towards the lake & a couple of boulders some came up to my waist others taller than me. i sat on my favorite on it was gray with a slight blueish tinge it was almost as tall as me, i jumped up & landed on it with crossed legs one was hanging over the edge. i stared the water flowing thinking about anything & everything. finally i came out of my tranrance like state when i notice it was getting dark. i ran home at my vampire rate hopped in my car & drove to the hospital to check on Glenda. something about her was growing on me. when i went to her room there were not machines, the bed was freshly made, she wasn't anywhere to be found. behind me there was a loud & rude clearing of the throat. i turned around slowly i made eye contact with the nurse from earlier, i raised my eyebrow slightly with an air of hauteur. she not here young man. hmm...is that so...? i asked her. she gave me a curt nod. did she happen to mention where she was going? i asked. well it seems to me that if she didn't call to tell you she left here or where she was going that maybe she doesn't want you to know she told me. i raised my eyebrow higher. she had her friends pick her up. thank you i replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's pov.

What the hell happened in here Tanya said as she opened my bedroom door. ummm.... I'm not exactly sure i told her shyly. hmmm..... do you mind if i try a new spell..? she asked. as long as its not going to burn my house down, sure. i said. ha ha she said. she closed my eyes and started to murmur to herself i stepped forward to hear her. it was Gaelic, my grandmother used to read me stories when i was little in Gaelic. next thing i knew everything was floating in the air it started to spin slowly as things got put back into their rightful place. i just stood there in astonishment. she turned to me, cool huh? she asked. i just nodded in amazement. out side there was a screeching of tires, then their was 3 brisk knocks on the door slammed open. i looked at Tanya scared to death because i knew i had locked the door, someone was breaking into MY HOUSE!!!! GLENDA!!!!!!!!!!!! said a familiar booming voice. i almost fainted as i heard them call me name & then i heard heavy feet running up the stairs. i almost jumped out of my skin when i hear my bedroom door slam shut & the lock slide into place. i slowly turned around expecting the door to open and reveal the person that was breaking in to my house. i glanced back at Tanya just in time to see her eyes narrow in concentration, a second later there was a yelp of pain & a noise that sounded like a body falling to the floor. who is it i asked in a mouse like voice. Tanya ignored me. Tanya who is it...? do you know them...? do i know them..? no reply. it Sontos?she just turned her head to look at me, that was enough an aswerfor me i ran to the door unlocked it and threw it open. i saw his body crumpled up in painon his kneeson the floor his head between his hands so tight it looked like they might crush it,i ran over to him my hands fluttering uselessly in an attempt to take away his pain. he yelped again but it was cut off but a gurgling sound. TANYA KNOCK IT OFF!!! HE IS IN PAIN STOP IT, RIGHT NOW! why what's he to you she asked inquiringly. JUST KNOCK IT OFF OK? fine she grumbled. Sontos fell limply to the floor as the air whooshed out of his lungs. next thing i knew he was on his feet glaring at something i followed his gaze til i saw Tanya. figures, he probably wants to kill her right now. What the hell are you doing here? hmm....? Tanya asked him.

Chapter 7

Tanya's pov.

What the hell am i doing here, I'm her fiance that's why I'm here.what the hell are YOU doing here? he said accusingly, how dare he HOW DARE HE, I'm the re son he was on the floor in pain seconds ago! i could feel my control slipping away as my anger grew. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE? first of allthat's none of your bissness & second of allyour the one whotook Glenda to the hospital then left her there without away home, so i picked her up and gave her a ride home. i told him not bothering to try to cover up my anger. jackass i muttered.that was it i saw it at first it was a flicker then it flowed out of him like hotlava. even though Glenda was between us he still tried tomake his attack shoving her aside to get to me. not even two seconds after he started to move toward me from the end of the hall at a lighting fast speed, he doubled over in pain as i spoke my new favorite spell, the only one known to actually stop a vampire. Glenda ran toward him she threw her self over him, the fucking bloodsucker to try to whatto protect him!?!? she was the one who needed the protecting from him, vampires killed my grandmother! they killed a witch who is far more able to stop a vampire than a human. STOP IT RIGHT NOW! YOU TWO NEED TO KNOCK IT OFF!! Glenda yelled. i unwillingly stopped but kept my eyes on him just in case he decided to attack again. Glenda stood up as "he" did. she turned to face me you need to stop doing that! i saw the bloodsucker smirk, so i did as she said i didn't make him fall over in pain, insteadi broke his arm with a twist of my hand. a smile tugged at the corners of my lips as he gasped at the quick sharp pain but then his arm healed, damn vampires they heal to quickly. TANYA I SAID TO STOP HURTING HIM! Glenda screeched. then she turned to him quickly, and you need to stop attacking her& pissing her off otherwise she's not going to stop hurting you. she told him this time i smirked as the big bad vampire got scolded& i heard him hiss when he saw. i laughed softly so Glenda wouldn't hear but i knew he did when he hissed in frustration again. what not liking this arranged marriage already? i whispered trying to agitate him. it all happened so fast he darted passed Glenda whispered no she's my soulmate& i can't do anything to hurt her, whether i like or not I'm tied to her, i need her but if it includesyou i just might... & he left it at that,then he darted passed Glenda, who looked so confused, & down the stairs. what the hell just happened? Glenda asked. Ohh nothing i guess he decided it was time to leave. i lied, i knew he was outside staring at the house from the forest & i knew he could hear us. hmmm... well ok then. she said. hey how come you didn't freak out when he was running around so fast? i asked her. well i thought all vampire's moved that fast so i guess I've been mentally preparing myself for it i guess, but it helps knowing that he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. she said. how do you know he wont? i asked. i just do, so are you sleeping over? she asked lamely trying to change the subject but i went along but it won't be the last time we talk about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's pov.

why me...? why did this happen to me? why not some other girl in town or better yet in the state? why out of all the girls in the world why is this happening to me...? i questioned myself unable to fall asleep.was it possible...? was i.... impossible i couldn't be..... ughh... am i? was so confused & emotional & something else.... just then there was a knock.... on my window? scared to death i glanced over to my window. i was almost scared to death when i saw the face in the window. i couldn't make out the face so i shrunk back against my pillows pull in the comforter up higher. then i heard a familiar voice. damn it Glenda open the window. i pulled the blankets back and unsteadily moved toward the window. just then i realized it was Sontos, i hurried over to the window & flung it open for him. with lightin fast moves he was standing 2 feet away from me in my room. umm.... hey he said. hi, what are you doing here? i was thinking about you & couldn't sleep so i uhh... came over to see if you were up. he mumbled looking embarrassed. why didn't you call me? we could've talk on the phone or at least i coulda let you in the front door. i honestly didn't think of that he said then chuckled softly. what i asked. ohh nothing... What? well if your so cold you need 6 blankets why do you wear shorts & a tank top to bed...? he said again chuckling. it's not that I'm cold it's..... that i.... like to cuddle, alright? now you know so can we talk about something different. i said embarrassed & lamely. hmm..... what i asked. just thinking about something. what? are you sure you want to know? yes i told him. well umm.... this he said in a flash he was in front of me, cupping my face in his hands. his impossibly blue eyes searching mine... almost frantically.... but before he could do it himself i did it, i stood on my tip toes and... kissed him, my hands moving into his hair taking fist fulls of the thick jet black hair as i deepened the kiss, next thing i knew my back was pressed up against the window. his body a mescaline wall pushed up against mine. i felt the need to be closer if that was even possible, i pushed myself towards him. somehow i managed to wrap my legs around his waist, my back supported by the wall i pulled his shirt off &let it flutter to the ground. in a flash the cold hard wall was replaced by the soft warmth of my bed every where his hands touched me my skin felt like it was on fire. in a blink of an eye his body weight was gone i glanced frantically around. i found him shirtless in the corner of my room staring as me. i didn't fully realize how truly beautiful he was before his gorgeous blue eyes girls would kill to have, his shaggy hair was freshly tousled by my hands, his bronzed skin, his magnificent muscles that covered him. i fell a little bit more in love with him, he looked almost... innocent standing there. I'm sorry, i can't i just can't I'm to scared I'll hurt you. he whispered sounding pained. you could never hurt me, i know you cant hurt me. i stood up quickly & quietly i started to move towards him it. slowly i wrapped my arms around his neck i gave him a quick peck on the lips then rested my head in the crook of his neck. i don't know how this happened, i thought i hated him, i thought i didn't want this, i thought i was going to run away now..... as these thoughts popped into my head my heart stated going a mile a minute, i could hear the blood pumping in my ears. whats wrong...? he asked. huh...? ohh nothing i said not wanting to tell him. he placed two of his fingers beneath my chin, he moved my face upward til we made eye contact. he lightly brushed his fingers beneath my left eye as he drew them back i saw something wet on them. till then i hadn't realized that i was crying, i looked away in embarrassment as a blush crept into my cheeks. could he possibly feel the same way...? as i thought this i could feel my blush deepening.

Chapter 8

Sontos's pov.

" excuse me, you do know i'm trying to sleep right?" said an annoying, familiar voice. uhh, great the witch is here i thought to myself. Glenda jump and put her hands behind her back, even in the dark i could see her blush even deeper. i glared over at the other side of Glenda's bed & there the "thing" was, she was supporting herself on her elbows on the cot which she was laying on. " hey what up, freak?" i asked as i leaned back against the wall. " besides gaging? I'm wondering if a spell would work on a vampire." she spoke sleepily but she sat up as if at attention. "hmm... and what spell might that be?" i asked her. "don't even think about it, Tanya." Glenda said finally speaking up. " don't even think about what?" Tanya said innocently. " you know what I'm talking about Tanya, I've known you for like my whole life i know how your mind works so just don't." said Glenda. "Ughh fine, i won't." Tanya told her, she sounded disappointed. " what was she gonna do? " i asked Glenda. " want me to show you?" Tanya said. and at that same exact moment i saw Glenda flying acrossed the room at her friend she looked almost intimidating as she tackled her friend. "Nooooooo!" Glenda yelled as she flung herself at Tanya. Tanya taken be surprise lost focus, but not before i felt something wet sliding down my arm then i heard something splash onto the floor. i glanced down at my left arm, then as i realized what it was i looked down again. i smelt the blood, Glenda looked at me in utter horror, even though she was pinned beneath Glenda she smirked up at me as she saw the blood sliding down my arm. it was my own blood i saw dripping onto the floor, i could tel be the way it smelt, by the time i pulled my salve up the cut had already healed but i could see where the blood had started in the crease of my elbow. " what the HELL was that Tanya!?!?!?!? why the fuck did you do that!?!?! He didn't do anything to you!" Glenda yelled at her taking on a disappointed authoritative voice. " it was payback for what his kind did to my grandmother." Tanya spat the words out. " why are you taking it out on him, he didn't do it & you know it! I know how hard it was on you, it was hard on me to you know she was like my adopted grandmother but you just can't go attacking & blaming every vampire you meet!" Glenda said in the same tone but something about it soften toward the end. i could she unshed tears in her eyes but stubbornly she wouldn't let them fall so i could see her, no she probably wouldn't want me to see her in a weak moment. so i darted over to Glenda & briefly touched my lips to hers then whispered in her ear " I'll call you tomorrow." & in a flash i had jumped out her window. " idiot, coulda used the front door." i heard Glenda mumble, unaware that i could still hear her. i laughed loud enough for her to hear through her open window. i looked up to see her face pop out of it a confused look on her face, i shot up the side on the house once again, i kissed her slightly parted lips pulled my head away & smiled at her before i released my grip on the house and fell back towards the ground i landed my feet apart, knee's slightly bent my hand touched the ground between my feet before darting into the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's pov.

It was amazing how someone as big as Sontos could fall 30 ft & still look graceful doing so. as i layed on my bed, my head swimming with thoughts, eventually i fell asleep. when i woke up i glanced over at my clock it read 10:17 am. shit i thought to myself Tanya had probably left, she was an early riser & would never wake my up even though I've told her to do so as long as i've known her. i could smell something delicious cooking. yumm... Tanya was still here i thought as my stomach growled. not that i don't like my mom's cooking it's just that it was unusual & often we ended up ordering take-out. as i got out of bed i grabbed my favorite sweatshirt, i pulled in on as i made my way downstairs & to the kitchen. i saw Glenda at the stove & my mom sittin at the breakfast bar ona stool. "heyy sleeping beauty." my mom said. i grunted as i sat down next to her. i heard my cell phone going off, as i pulled it out of my pocket i read the caller id. "heyy" i said "hey whatcha doing" Sontos replied in a husky voice. " hoping that Tanya will share the waffles she's making" i told him. "huh, so the witch can cook?" he said. " She has a name" i told him. i felt someone poke me in the ribs, i looked over to see my mom give me a questioning look asking who it was. i held up my index finger. " yeah i know. so are you doing anything this afternoon? i have something i want to show you." Sontos told me. " no I'm not doing anything." i told him 'pick you up at 2?" he asked. "sure" i said. "great see ya then" he said as he hung up.

Chapter 9

Glenda's pov.

I pulled on my favorite blue light jacket as I walked out of my house closing the door behind me. I walked down the brick walkway bordered by pansies swaying in the light breeze as if they were dancing to a slow song, their cheerful face's making a smile tug at the corners of my lips. I walked up to tall dark & handsome leaning against his car he was wearing dark tinted sunglass's, preventing me from seeing his true emotions. I opened the passenger door for me. A couple seconds later he was sliding in next to me. "Hey so where are we going?" I asked him. I hated surprise's I hoped he won't keep it a secret. "Well why don't you wait and find out?" he said with a smirk. " well if I wanted to wait and find out, I would have. I don't like surprise's. so tell me." I retorted getting a little agitated. Ughh why is it that every time I'm near he all my emotions are so uncontrollable!?!?! I thought to myself. " hey cheer up were almost there if it's any consultation." he said being a smart-ass in my opinion. " gee thanks" I replied in my most sarcastic voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sontos's pov.

I was as nervous & scared as I have ever been in my whole entire life. I had never taken anyone to where I was taking her it was my most favorite place in the whole entire world & it became even more beautiful at sunset set although it's beauty could not compare to Glenda's. " your welcome" I replied in my equally sarcastic voice. Her head snapped over towards mine , are eye's met for a brief second before she let out a bark of laughter which sounded like twinkling bells to me. " what's so funny?" I asked. My smirk shifting into a smile. " ohh nothing. Sergeant Sarcasm." she said murmuring the last half. " Ohh I'm a Sergeant now? When did I get demoted?" I asked in a surprised voice. I heard her sharp intake of breath I glanced over at her in time to see a blush creeping into her cheeks. I could smell the sweet intoxicating smell of her blood as it rushed toward her cheeks. "I'm sorry" she said innocently. " For what, sweetheart?" I asked as I raised my right eyebrow unconsciously. I pulled over to the shoulder of the road. I got out of the car & darted around it, not afraid of anyone seeing me, because no one ever came out this way... usually I heard her sharp intake of breath & her heartbeat increase as I had opened her door a mere second after I closed mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's pov.

The second I was out of his black Camero & the door was shut I heard a whoosh of air as I was pulled through it and put onto Sontos's back. Instinctively I tightened my arms & legs around him. I heard him chuckle softly. " hold on, sweetheart." I heard him say milliseconds before he started to run at vampire speeds. I tightened my grip on him, using all my strength, which wasn't enough to reassure me. I was fantasized as I saw the tree's fly by us or at least what I assumed was trees because it was mostly a blur of brown & green. After what seemed like a couple of seconds but surely it took longer than that, Sontos gently unwrapped my arms & legs from him moved me so I was cradled in his strong muscled arms. " we are here." he said. I looked around as he took a few steps forward and emerged from the thick forest. He set me on my feet again. I felt my jaw drop as I looked around me. I could see the bright blue of the ocean after the jagged red rocked cliff ended & plunged to meet the ocean floor. I gasped at how utterly beautiful it was. "It's so.... It's so...." I stuttered as I was at a loss for words to describe it. " I know right! It's so.... Ummm... majestic? No that doesn't even begin to describe it." he said. We stood there for what seemed like hours listening as the waves crashed on the rocks below then retreat only to crash down on the rocks again. I stared at the magnificent view before me. Finally I my legs grew tired so I sat on the ground and pulled my knee's up to my chest. The next thing I knew Sontos was sitting next to me and he was wrapping his right arm around my shoulders. Unconsciously I snuggled closer to him, my head in the hallow of his neck. I sighed as I relaxed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown things that lurk in the forest pov.

"Could it really be him...? "

Asked one in a deep child like voice.

"Yes, I can smell his sent it's the Vampire Prince alright." Said an authoritative sounding voice in disgust.

"What Shall we do then?" Said another with an accent.

"First we should find out who the girl is." Said the one with the deep child like voice.

"We will, and we will make are move before they leave."Said the authoritative voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's pov.

It was getting late, I thought as I saw the sun lowering in the sky till a majestic & colorful sunset appeared. We hadn't spoke in what felt like seconds but in reality it was hours, this fact didn't bother me though. " I have something to tell you" he turned his head so he could whisper in my ear, his breath caressing my skin. " And what exactly might that be" I murmured back completely content in his warm protective arms. " well I feel that you should know exactly how I feel about you." he said sounding embarrassed. " so how do you feel about me?" I prompted him. But before he could answer there was a loud fierce growl that came from within the forest. " Shit, I shouldn't have brought you here, it's not safe." he said as panic over came him. " What is it? What's wrong?" I asked now really scared seeing how tense Sontos was. " Their here." he said bleakly as another vicious growl echoed out of the forest. " Who's here Sontos?" I said my voice breaking at the end. I honestly don't know why but Tanya's name popped into my head, a second later there was a thunderous crack. I swear I jumped 10 feet in the air. When I got back on the ground I looked around only to see a familiar face, Tanya's face. She ran over to us, "what's wrong?" She asked quickly. " How...? What....? Huh...?" I stuttered at a lost for words for the second times today. " A mind link spell & A Transportation spell " she said knowing what I wanted to know. " Werewolves are here" Sontos replied. I heard tanya's breathing quicken. "I know a few spells that may help us" she replied. Just then I saw four enormous Wolves emerge from their hiding place in the forest. The one in front was a sand color but his face was midnight black, the one to his right was a russet brown with a tan streak down his back like a skunk, the one to his right was smaller than the others almost as if it was the female of the pack she was midnight black but her face & paws were a light gray. The one to the leaders left was all light gray except for his face & paws almost the exact opposite of the smallest one maybe they were siblings? I thought to myself. Tanya said something I didn't quite catch & suddenly the russet one crumpled under her gaze. The wolf let out a cry of pain and the little one ran instinctively to the wolf that was on the ground, the little one tried to comfort the other then giving up turned her attack toward Tanya. Suddenly the leader started to run toward Sontos at a lighting fast speed I felt this intense anger & I was scared stiff literally. Everyone froze and turned their gaze's toward me I felt immediately embarrassed & even more scared if that was possible. Then my head was filled with other voices.

"OMG! Is that even possible!?!?! "

Said a girly voice that squeaked out the sentence.

"Obviously it is if you can see it with your own two eyes, dibshit. "

Said a deep childish voice muttering the last part.

"Leave her alone, Alec she finally isn't the only girl wolf in existence, I'm sure you would be excited too."

Said male this a slight accent.

"Can it you three, can't you tell we have another listening? So girl who is your father? "

Said a deep commanding voice

.

"First of all girl has a name. and it's Glenda. second of all don't talk to me like that. "I said were was this coming from!?!? I never acted like this but at least they can't hear what I don't want the to.

"Oooo I like her already."

said the one with the slight accent.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up Sam? So Glenda who is your father? "

Said the authoritative voice.

"I don't know who my father is he left my mom even though he knew she was pregnant with me, Bastard."

I said not even flinching when I said the last part.

"Well your father must have been one of are's cause you can here us & other packs can't commutate."

Said the deep childish one. Alec?

"Thank you caption obvious."

Stated the girl

"She kind looks like you Seth in her wolf form, but as a human she's way hotter than you. "

Said the one with the accent. Sam?

"I know, but that would mean...."

said the commanding voice. Seth was it?

"She's a Werewolf princess! "

said the girl obliviously envious but joyful at the same time.

Chapter 10

Glenda's pov.

"Whoaaaaa wait what!?!?! I'm a what......?"

I said thoroughly confused.

"You're a Werewolf princess."

said the sweet girly voice obviously giddy.

"No, that's not possible! No, this can't be happening to me! I'm in love with a vampire not that I'll ever tell him, and now I'm a FUCKING WEREWOLF PRINCESS!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!"

I practically shrieked the last part in my head.

"Whoa, clam down chica."

said Alec.

"Who the hell are you to tell me to calm down? Huh?!?!

"I said challengingly.

"Well that depends on you."

he said seductively.

"Alec shut the hell up didn't you just hear her admit her feelings about the Vampire Prince. "

said the girl I still hadn't caught her name.

"Wait Sontos is a FUCKING VAMPIRE PRINCE!?!?!? Great it's official my life is screwed up, messed up, and all sorts a banged up. This is just fucking perfect."

I said mutter the last part & rolling my eyes in frustration.

" humph that's what you call him?''

said Seth

"yeah that's his name, problem?"

I said starting to get pissed off.

But then I felt a clam reassuring hand on my shoulder and I immediately felt calm. I fell a shift, as I changed from my wolf-self back to my human-self. So that was it anger and you phase into a wolf, calm and you phase back into a human. Hmm I'll have to remember that. I glanced up to see who out the reassuring hand on my shoulder. I immediately regretted it as I saw a pair a piecing blue eyes pouring into my eye I switched my gaze quickly to a figure a few feet back.... It was Tanya. I had forgotten she was here. I rushed to her but her eyes were horrorstricken when I looked into them I stumbled back a few feet but then I realized she wasn't looking at me but rather behind me. I glanced behind me to see who she was staring at. I saw four figures standing in a loose line facing me. I ran up to Tanya slung my hand around her shoulders and started to pull her toward the others, I knew who she was staring at the one who looked exactly like the petite girl next to him, they where twins obviously they had chestnut hair with shocking green eyes he was probly about 6'0" while she was 5'4" tops , beside them was a huge boy who had to be at least 6'9" he had blonde shaggy hair and pale blue eyes beside him was a boy about 6'4" who had the same hair color as me but had dark brown almost black colored eyes. I introduced everyone well that is until I reached the girl. "sorry I didn't catch your name earlier.' I said as I could feel my cheeks heat up from the embarrassment. " I'm Aubrey" she said as she practically tackled me in a hug then did the same to a very shocked Tanya. " I'm so glad I'm not the only she-wolf in existence!!" she all but screamed in my ear as she gave me another bear hug. " I thought there was something's genetically wrong with me, but now I'm so relived cause I know otherwise!!!" she said. " Wait how do you know that there's nothing genetically wrong with me, how do you I'm not some mutant freak, no offense." I said as everyone turned their gazes toward me I could feel myself blushing. " none taken, but I know that nothing genetically wrong with you because in the Werewolves royalty there is nothing genetically wrong with them because they have perfect DNA." she said starting to sound excited while still sounding relived. " well that's.... good, I guess." I said sounded confused. Their were muttered chuckles from mostly everyone. Some one behind me to my right cleared their throat. My head snapped toward the noise. It was then that I remembered that Sontos was still here, I was frozen in my spot as I saw him standing there. Slowly I walked the few feet over to him, I was now maybe 6 inches away, I raised my arms & cupped his face in my hands. Slowly I leaned forward and lightly pressed my lips to his. My lips tingled as an electric shock ran over my skin starting at my lips and running down to my toes. My hands slid from his face into his thick black hair, I felt his one of his arms wrap around my waist as his other hand grabbed a fistful on my hair pulling me closer to him. Are lips were in a raging war against each other as we struggled to pull are body's closer together. Somewhere behind me I heard a distant whistle. Then I felt Sontos's hands gently untangling and separating our body's. I took a step back feeling a blush creeping up my neck and into my cheeks as I turned around to meet the gaze's of 5 others. From the grin on Sam's I could tell that the whistle I heard came from him. Aubrey gave me a quick wink as she stepped forward and held out her hand to Sontos's. " Hi, I'm Aubrey. Glenda's told me about you." she said as I blushed remembering the thoughts I had while I was a wolf. Sontos kissed her hand as he introduced himself. When she giggled like a school girl, Alec immediately growled obviously envious. I stepped forward to introduce him to the rest of the werewolves, when I was next to him he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me slightly behind him. I made the other introductions. " well this is awkward" said Seth sounding slightly embarrassed.

Chapter 11

Recap:

Slowly I walked the few feet over to him, I was now maybe 6 inches away, I raised my arms & cupped his face in my hands. Slowly I leaned forward and lightly pressed my lips to his. My lips tingled as an electric shock ran over my skin starting at my lips and running down to my toes. My hands slid from his face into his thick black hair, I felt his one of his arms wrap around my waist as his other hand grabbed a fistful on my hair pulling me closer to him. Are lips were in a raging war against each other as we struggled to pull are body's closer together. Somewhere behind me I heard a distant whistle. Then I felt Sontos's hands gently untangling and separating our body's. I took a step back feeling a blush creeping up my neck and into my cheeks as I turned around to meet the gaze's of 5 others. From the grin on Sam's I could tell that the whistle I heard came from him. Aubrey gave me a quick wink as she stepped forward and held out her hand to Sontos's. " Hi, I'm Aubrey. Glenda's told me about you." she said as I blushed remembering the thoughts I had while I was a wolf. Sontos kissed her hand as he introduced himself. When she giggled like a school girl, Alec immediately growled obviously envious. I stepped forward to introduce him to the rest of the werewolves, when I was next to him he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me slightly behind him. I made the other introductions. " well this is awkward" said Seth sounding slightly embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's awkward?" I asked. " you're THE Werewolf PRINCESS! And your in love with the Vampire PRINCE. Emphasis on the VAMPIRE!!" said Alec. Ughhhh! Ohh how I want to kill him right now! I hate him with a severe passion! THE JACKASSS! How could he say that when Sontos is standing right next to me! I wanted to knock his teeth. " Soo... what's the big deal?!?!" I ask with attitude. " What's the Big Deal? Are you seriously asking that right now!?!" asked Alec testingly. " Yeah what's the BIG FUCKING DEAL!?!?!" I asked now I'm beyond angry I'm beyond furious I'm literally quivering with anger. I felt a calming hand on my shoulder but it didn't do what it was meant to do. I felt the indescribable shift as I turned into what I assumed was a wolf. When my gaze locked onto Alec's shocked and scared one. I got confused, as I started to challenge him & step closer challenging him even more. " O.M.G.!!!" I heard Aubrey squeak followed by two gasps. I turned my head toward her. Hmmm.... that's was strange I had to bend my neck down a lot more than usual to see her. But then again this is only my second time phasing. I heard Alec take a few steps backward, I whipped my head back so my eyes were on him again. I got closer & this time I heard 3 others phase I looked around for 3 other wolves but instead I saw 3 dragons. I must be hallucinating. I shook my head a little as if to clear away the hallucination. But as I shook my head I saw slivery gold glossy scales. None of the other dragons were that color so who was it? The smaller dragon was covered with shiny pastel pearly pink scales while the one beside her was a coppery bronze color, the biggest of the three was a slivery black. I looked down cowardly but instead of my furry midnight black legs with sandy colored paw I saw slivery gold scales covering my body. that's when I started to hear the voice's in my head again, I mentally flinched.

"She's soooooooo pretty!!!!"

I heard Aubrey squeak out

"yeah, yeah why the hell has she phased into a dragon!?! Do you guys remember how long it took us to be able to do that!!!!" said

Alec reminding them.

" Yeah I remember, and I don't need reminding thank you very much" said Seth slightly grimacing at his flashback.

"why am I so Different?!?!?! Why am I always the Odd one!??! Why MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I said. Things like this always happened to me!!

" calm down MISS. Princess ass"

said Alec mumbling the last word hoping his wouldn't get caught.

" I heard that asswipe"

I said being a smartass.

" hey hey play nice now"

said Sam in a playful voice. I heard Seth & Aubrey chuckle. Aww their soo adorable together. They'd make a great couple I thought silently to myself.

I felt a soft feather light touch glide along my side. I found myself phasing back into a human melting on the inside at his touch. My gaze locked with his, as he slowly but confidently reached his hand up to push a few stray strands of hair out of my eye and behind me. As he was pulling his hand back I softly grabbed it in my own, as I turned my head I brushed my lips acrossed his palm. I heard someone snicker ion the background but I paid no attention to them, I was hypnotized by him, lost in his eyes it seemed as if I could see his soul through them as I fall into their wonderful blue even further. I closed the distance between us I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a peck on the lips. I turned around to face the other, his arms wrapping around my waist. I noticed then that Tanya was to my right but staring at Sam intently as he started back. " I thought we were werewolf's you know we only change into a Wolf! Why didn't you tell me we are shape-shifters!!!" I asked slightly pissed at being kept out of the loop if only for a little while. " honestly we didn't think about it, you can check if it makes you feel better" said Sam. " Check....?" I asked thoroughly confused. " yeah are minds are still connected while we are in our human forms. We just like to cut off the connection so we can have a private life. So you can still talk to us if you need to." he answered " ohh well that's umm..... Good to know. But I know your not lying." I said trying to use the new information, just to double check you can never be to sure right? " ok so getting back onto the topic What's the big deal?" I said kinda lazily as I leaned back against Sontos for warmth. Realizing this he took off his jacket & gave it to me. As I pull my arms through the jackets arm holes I heard a little voice pop into my head " awwww he's soo sweet!!! Don't talk back someone's trying to get into my head" I looked over at Aubrey who had a strange face on. " The big deal is shape-shifters as you call us are enemies of Vampires" said Seth " well everyone will just have to get over it because Glenda is my soul mate and I am hers." I heard Sontos say. " humph we will prove you wrong right now." said Seth " Glenda please show me your left hip" said Seth " huh? Why do you want to see my hip?" I asked questioningly. " when one of our kind phase's for the first time they are immediately given a small design on their left hip, their soul mate is given an identical one to help find their soul mate." I showed everyone my little tattoo it was the sun & the moon surrounded by little stars it was all black but it was beautiful. Before Sontos could even be asked I looked for my self and sure enough their was an identical tattoo, I practically tackled him as I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and kissed him full on the lips making a smacking sound. " no fuckin way!!" I heard Alec said. I pulled back from Sontos a little but I was still clinging to him. I felt a warning growl slip out between my lips. i felt a strong urge to phase and protect my mate, my Sontos.

Chapter 12

Glenda's pov.

I could tell that Aubrey, Tanya and I were gonna be good friends. While the boy's got to know each other better, we were making plan's to go to the mall & the salon. For hanging out with boy's a lot Aubrey was a total girly girl, she even got manicure's every week! I was shocked, even Tanya doesn't get them done that often & she's one of the girliest girls I know! When it was completely dark out we finally said are good bye's. Tanya popped out of sight with a snap of her fingers, she was getting good at that magic stuff. Sam & Aubrey phased into hawks & took off into the night. Alec changed into a panther & darted into the forest. Leaving only Seth, Sontos, and I. " see ya later" Seth said giving me a half hug. " bye" I said returning the hug. I think I'm gonna like having him as a brother, I found out that our father had abandon his mother too. He took off running toward the creepy, fog filled forest, with my new & improved sense's I saw him phase into a wolf a couple of feet from the forest edge. As soon as he was out of sight I turned around to Sontos and darted to his side. I loved the inhuman speed I had gained since I first phased. My hearing, sight, smell, and speed had improved even when I was human. Sontos swung me up into his arms bridal style. I felt him bolt forward this time though I could see everything around me even though it was completely dark. I was in utter awe. In a flash we were in front of my house, I sighed as he set me on my feet again. He leaned in to give me a quick good night kiss, but I wasn't having that I wanted more, I grabbed two fistfuls of his shirt yanking him back to me that had his body colliding with mine. I took his glorious mouth with mine, his fingers wound themselves into my hair the other snaking around my waist pulling me closer to him. I trembled in pleasure as his lips moved along my jaw and down my neck to find the place were my blood pulsed and he sucked lightly on it making me moan in sheer pleasure. He pulled away slightly & looked around trying to find out if my parents were home. " no, their not here then won't be back for a day or two." I told him. I turned around & unlocked the door, his arm was still around my waist. I turned around and took a step back pulling him with me. " why don't you ask me in Glenda" he purred seductively. I haven't decided if I wanted to have sex with him yet, I am completely unsure about it I couldn't make a decision. But before I could think it through I heard "Come in, Sontos" escape my lips. I walked backward tugging him with me. He turned around to closed the door and locked it. He turned back to me, placing his hands on my hips. " ask me to come upstairs. Ask me to make love to you" he said calmly I looked in to those eye's drowning in them. I could hear the blood pounding in my ears as I heard myself said " come upstairs with me, to my bedroom & make love to me Sontos."

CAUTION SEX SENCE!!!

I grabbed his hands slowly walking up the stairs getting more nervous with each stair, I counted 19 stairs by the time I was upstairs in the hall walking toward my room I was second-guessing myself, afraid I would do something wrong, this wasn't my first time but I was most likely nowhere as experienced as him though. I opened the door to my bedroom and closed it behind him. I felt his hands slid onto my hips his lips feathering light kisses down my neck stopping to lick my collar bone, he slowly turned me around to face him. I pulled me toward the bed till he was sitting on the edge & I was straddling him. His lips continued their journey down my body, he pulled my shirt off exposing more flesh for him to torture with those fiery kisses. He moved us so that I was laying down and he was above me. I shivered as he kissed the sensitive flesh above my underwear. He tugged my jeans off throwing them to join my shirt on the floor. My fingers jumped into his thick midnight black hair, grabbing fistfuls of it. I gasped in sheer pleasure as his tongue outlined my underwear before he trailed kisses up my body again. I rolled us so I was on top. I ripped his cloths off tossing them into the corner. Ran my hands down his glorious body once before I traced the ridges of his abs with my tongue. I trailed my tongue down until it was an inch above his erection. I glanced up into his eye's a wicked smile lite up my face, right before I grabbed him and darted my tongue over the tip of him. " WITCH" he cried. I felt his fingers rake up my back to unclasp my bra. He rolled us over again so he was above. He lowered his head so he could flash his tongue over my nipples. He started to palm one while he took the other in his mouth, suckling on it. I gasped as his other hand pulled off my underwear and he shoved his fingers up into me. I felt the orgasm rip through me, my head fell back onto the pillows. When my head stopped spinning I dragged his head up to mine, crushing my lips to his. I felt him at my entrance, in one quick movement he slid into me, I heard him moan. His thrusts kept the pace as I brought his lips back to mine. Suddenly the pace changed, it quickened making me moan this time as pleasure surged through my veins. I matched him thrust for thrust, urging him to go quicker. I felt him freeze, when I could feel his full length inside of me. It amazed me that he could fit, he was so big & hard. I felt a liquid gush before he sighed & dropped down on to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sontos's pov.

I woke up smelling sweet raspberry's. it took me a minute to realize I was still on top of her, my face buried in her hair. I rolled onto my back, taking her with me so she was the one on top. I felt her cuddle closer, her head in the crook of my neck. She was so adorable when she was sleeping all warm & soft. I pulled the blankets up round us and I sighed in contentment as I drifted back to sleep.

Chapter 13

Sontos's pov.

I slowly drifted out of sleep as the first light of dawn seeped through the window and found it's way to my closed eye lids. I had always been an early riser even if I was up all night partying. My arm searched the bed for her but came up empty. My eye's flew open I searched the room but came up empty again, I could hear the heart beat not to far away but it sounded like it was coming from outside, well that couldn't be right maybe I was still asleep. " I'm out here." I heard her sweet voice call to me. I still didn't understand but I darted to the window anyways & there she was sitting on the roof her knees drawn up to her chest her arms wrapped tightly around her. She glanced over to me. I got breath kicked out of me when her eye's meet mine, she was carelessly beautiful. I saw her shiver as a gust of wind blew against her back. I quickly grabbed the blanket off the bed & swung out of the window & onto the roof. She turned her head back toward the sunrise that couldn't compare to her beauty. I dropped the blanket around her shoulders & sat down next to her staring at the colorful sky, she snuggled in closer her head on my shoulder. " I remember the first time I came out here to watch the sunrise & think" I heard her whisper. " hmm..." I said still half asleep. "wait you have done this before?!?! You have to dangle & climb over a couple feet before you even make the roof! Are you crazy? You do know how clumsily you are, correct?" I said not wanting to think about how many times she has put herself in danger just so she could watch the stupid sunrise. " yes I know I am clumsy but I really never thought I was in any danger, I've been doing this since I was 12." she said as if it was no big deal. " it's a 20 ft drop and you never thought you were in any danger!?!?!" I said almost growling it. " whatever, want some breakfast?" she asked. I muttered something about her being any idiot quickly thinking she couldn't hear me. " I heard that" she said before she kissed my neck & darted off into the house through the window. I sighed & went after her. " the shower's the last door on the left." she said pointing to the door. "aren't you gonna take one with me?" I said slightly pouting. " no I already had one, come down when your done" she said before she flinted down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's pov.

I think I will make French toast, I decided as I started the coffee. I got everything out & set the table for two. I poured a cup of coffee adding a little cream as I began making the French toast. GOD that smelled good! I was starving! Who knew that 3 maybe 4 rounds of sex could make you so hungry!

" I did." I heard Aubrey chime in.

" SHIT!!! Were you listening to my thoughts?!! What did you hear? Is anyone else in my head right now!!?!?!?!"

I said I really have to learn how to keep them out of my head when I don't want them there & quick!

" ohhhh nothing much, I just heard that you had 3-4 rounds hot wild jungle sex."

I heard her say with a chuckle tacked on to the end.

" well that's just wonderful."

I said overly sarcastic.

"I know isn't it!!!?!?!?! YUMM!! That does smell good."

she said.

" woahhh! You can smell what I smell? that's kinda creepy."

I said creeped out that was kind of weird. I felt him before I saw him. I could feel his gaze running up & down my body. I turned around to see him in only jeans. I couldn't help but lick my lips at the sight of him.

" mmmmm..... MAJOR HOTTIE ALERT!!!!!"

I heard Aubrey squeak in my head. Damn that hurt.

" HE'S MINE!"

I said growling it, but immediately felt bad she didn't mean it like that.

"sorry" I said ashamed of the way I acted.

"it's ok. I would have done the same thing"

she said understandingly.

"so do you know who your mate is?"

I blurted out before thinking.

" no but I know he's out there somewhere. Ohhh before I forget. You can tell your parents what you are. Your mom know what your father is/was."

she said in a rush to get it all out especially the last part hoping I wouldn't catch it.

" what do you mean she knows what he is?"

I asked slightly confused. I thought we weren't allowed to tell any one any thing. "hello... anyone home?" Sontos said waving his hand in front of my face. " What...?" I said slightly disoriented as I came back to reality. "Ohhh. Opps sorry! I'm talking to Aubrey in my head." I said putting my index finger on my temple. " tell her I said hey." she said casually as he grabbed the plate of French toast & plopped down in a chair at the table.

"well I'm not sure on the exact details but apparently he showed his... ability in front of her. So you can tell her & your step dad. Gotta go Seth's calling me. Bye."

she said quickly before leaving. My head felt strangely empty with out her in it.

"Humph" I sighed as I sat down across from Sontos. "what?" he asked curiously.

"ohh... nothing really." I said. I wanted to mull things over before I talked to him but knowing him he would get his way if he was persistent enough. "So what did you & Aubrey talk about?" he said he but he will ask again later I know it. "stuff." I said avoiding the subject because I wanted to mull the whole conversation over. " what kind of stuff? these's are really good by the way." he said. I really hoped he would just forget about it. "thanks" I said not answering his question. " so are you gonna tell your parents? Are you even allowed to? Does your mom already know? Has she ever seen your father phase?" he said letting his questions flow out. "I don't know. Yes. No. & yes. " I said keeping up with his questions. " well if & when you do I would like to be there. Maybe we could tell them what we are together, if that makes things easier of you." he said calmly as if he hadn't just asked to reveal are supernatural self to my parents together. " I don't know.... I think my mom might freak out & try to kill you or try to end out engagement if she finds out what you really are. When I first found out we were engaged I would have loved any way to get out of it, no offense, but now...." I said looking down at the last part slightly ashamed & embarrassed. " I know what you mean, being away from you is like trying to breath underwater, it's impossible. All I do is think and worry about you." he said it made me sad to think that he was constantly worrying about me. I heard a car pull into the driveway. "Crap they weren't supposed to be home until tomorrow! Go grab a shirt I will clean up here. Hurry!" I said frantically, starting to freak out. I saw him dash out of the room at what seem like a slightly faster than normal speed to my new eyes but was really vampire speed. I also blurred as I used my new speed to clean up the kitchen. In less than a minute we were both sitting on the couch watching the t.v. he had on a shirt & his hair was in his usual messy shaggy style his blue eye's locking with my own. I heard the lock slide open before the front door opened. I jumped off the couch & dashed toward my parents. " I missed you!" I half screeched as I caught them both in a big hug. This was probley the best time to tell them what I am, I decided I couldn't keep this from them, it was just to big. " mom, dad I have something to tell you." I said I met Sontos's gaze as I tugged my shocked & slightly scared parents toward the couch. He just gave me a quick nod before returning to the loveseat acrossed from the sofa were my parents were now sitting. I walked over and sat down next to Sontos, he grabbed my hands in his I looked up into his eye's before facing my parents again. " mom do you know what my paternal father was...?" I asked. I saw her eye's glaze over as if she was reliving the moment she saw him phase before her eyes. " A-arr-aree y-yy-yoo-you...? She stuttered unable to finish. " yes." I stated. " what's going on...? Are you ok Glenda?" asked my dad, he sounded worried. " yes, would you like me to tell you or show you?" I asked uncertainly I really didn't want to explain it. " whatever you want, sweet pea." he said. " ok" I said. I phased into a golden retriever, then a gray kitten, then a hawk & then back to my normal self. " huh... how is that.... What are..." he couldn't finish a sentence. "I'm a shape shifter. I have become one because my paternal father was/is one." I said trying to stay calm I didn't want to start crying. I felt Sontos rubbing his thumbs over the backs of my hands. I looked at my parents as I watched as the emotions flickered over their face's confusion, disbelief, anger, denial, realization. "how..? Why know?" my mom asked. I looked up any Sontos for permission to tell the truth because it involves his secret. " go ahead, you can tell them." he whispered encouragingly into my ear. Remember the other day when I when Sontos had something to show me...? Well he showed me his favorite place to just think, it's the cliff's that plunge to the ocean floor the really tall ones at the edge of the forest. Well my now pack found us, they were enemies of Sontos & other's like him." I said I paused for a moment to let it soak in. But unfortunately my dad had already soaked it in. " what do you mean " & his kind" ?" he asked looking at Sontos. I leaned back into Sontos for support. " dad Sontos is a Vampire." I said calmly but I continued quickly before he could say anything. " well anyways they decided to attack Sontos in their wolf self's because he is the Vampire Prince & we are at are strongest in our wolf forms because the first people to phase turned into wolves, when they started to attack I felt a strong surge of protectiveness & anger toward them & I phased into a enormous wolf." I said quickly. " you forgot something." Sontos said kissing the base of my neck, I could tell my parents didn't like him touching me knowing he was a vampire. " hmmm... what..?" I asked confused. " well two things actually. The fact that you're a wolf princess & we are mates." he whispered so only I could hear as he brushed his lips acrossed my neck just below my jaw where my pulse beat strong & fast. " ohh.... Umm.. 2 more things then I'm done, we don't ever have to talk about this again if you don't want to. First I'm the Werewolf/Shape shifter Princess. Second when one of my kind changes for the first time they are given a little design a little design on their left hips their Soul mates are given any identical design in the same exact place, & well mom, dad..... Sontos is my Soul mate. There was an awkward silence, I guess they didn't want me to marry him anymore knowing what he really was, but it's not like they could just terminate the arranged marriage after they supported it. " hmmm..." was my father's intelligent response. I pulled knees up to my chest wrapping my arms around them while still cuddled into Sontos's side, his arm wrapped around me almost protectively. There was another awkward silence that dragged on for almost 10 minutes. Sontos started to twirl my hair around his finger sending a shiver down my back. My parents I could tell were amazed at how I could be so relaxed and comfortable so closed to a vampire, my Sontos. My mother was eyeing him as he played with my hair, she was scared for my safety but could she see that he could never hurt me. Finally my mother piped up ending the silence. " Soo... who wants lunch?" she asked. All of the sudden her eyes went huge realizing what she just said & what they meant to Sontos. I heard him chuckle so low that only I could hear with my new super hearing. " sure, Glenda told me you make an amazing grilled cheese." Sontos said their was a hint of amusement in his voice. I heard a pop as my mom's mouth make a big O. she was shocked beyond belief. After she got over the shock she said " well I hope it's as good as she said otherwise I will be terribly embarrassed." she was still in shock I mean everyone thinks that Vampire's can't eat human food, but they can as long as they fed every few days.

A Few Hours Later.....

I was getting into Sontos's car. We were going go over to his house to tell his parents about me & that my parents knew what Sontos is. I didn't know what to expect. I was wondering if his parents would take this news better than mine. " what are you thinking about? You look so serious." Sontos said looking over at me out of the corner of his eye. " things. " I said vaguely. " like what..?" he said curiously. " I don't know, stuff. Hey how talk do you like I am when I'm a wolf?" I asked cause to me I didn't look that tall when I was a wolf but the others were enormous to me when I was in my human form. " well I'll tell you, you're the biggest she-wolf I have ever seen. Your are about 11 ft, your brother is about 14 ft, Alec is roughly 12ft, Sam is 13 ft & Aubrey is about 7 ½ maybe 8 ft tall. " HOLYY SHITT!" I half screeched. " Seriously!?!?!" I asked. " yeah, seriously." he said chuckling as he pulled into his driveway. " SONTOS COLLIN KEITEL, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!?! I herd Mrs. Keitel screech as if she was a banshee. She was furious her eye's were shooting daggers at him, she didn't notice me. " sorry." I whispered I didn't mean to get him in trouble. " Glenda..? Is that you...? Why are you sorry?" she said her tone turning from menacing to kind in a matter of seconds. " yes it's me Mrs. Keitel. And I'm sorry I got Sontos in trouble." I said shyly to be honest she scared the living shit out of me right now. " what do you mean you got him in trouble? It's his fault he didn't come home last night or even have the courtesy to call." she said matter of factly " well umm... that's kinda why I'm here I.. we.. Have some stuff to tell you & your husband." I said quietly. " please don't be mad at Sontos, it's all my fault, I didn't want to be alone last night after what happened to me earlier & my parents weren't home & I was... scared." I said it was hard for me to admit the last word aloud. looking down because I was embarrassed I felt my cheeks grow hot. " ohh... well it's ok sweetie." she said affectingly. GOD!! His house was HUGEE!!! It had to have at least 100 rooms in it, I bet someone could easily get lost in it. It was a huge four story house it was white with blue trim, a few of the window were stained glass, it had a widows window! This house was stunning! I felt my jaw drop as I took it all in. Sontos grabbed my hand & started to pull me along I had to run at my fastest speed to keep up, I was slower than him in my human form but not by much. We stopped in front of a room, as when we walked in I saw shelf after self of books there were a couple of leather chairs in a corner by the fireplace, my personal heaven. I saw Sontos's dad sitting in the chair closest to the fire, he was half way threw a huge book, he looked up when he saw us coming. He marked his page and got up to greet us. " how wonderful for you to come visit us, Glenda!" he said " you to Mr. Keitel." I said " please call me Mark." he told me. " ok" I replied. Sontos tugged me over to one of the chairs and onto his lap. I cuddled into his chest, his arms wrapped around me his chin on top of my head. I had to struggle to contain my sigh of contentment. " So, I'm assuming you two want to tell us something" said Mr. Kei... I mean Mark. " yes. Mom, Dad Glenda is..." I heard my love say before I buried my face in his neck afraid of their reaction. ".... the Shape Shifter Princess." I heard him continue. " what do you mean son...? there is no Shape Shifter Princess only a Prince beside's her parents are human... well her mother could be something supernatural but I'm not sure." I heard mark say his voice full of confusion & disbelief. " that's were you are wrong, father. He paternal father is the king." my love said. " how come I couldn't tell she was a supernatural then? I have always been able to tell even before they know themselves, well that is until I met her mother. Hmmm..." Mark said drifting off into thought. " there is one more thing." my love said. He was going to tell them. I buried my face deeper into his neck & cuddled closer, I wanted to disappear what if they didn't accept me as their son's soul mate now that they knew the truth. My head filled with what if's. " Do you remember the legend about how shape shifter's & their soul mate's are given an identical tattoo to show that they are taken. And how the tattoo appears when the shape shifter shift's for the first time? Well it's not a legend." I heard him say calmly. I heard his mother & father gasp in unison. " hmm... so you two are soul mates....?" I heard mark ask even though he already knew the answer. " yes." Sontos said proudly. " welcome to the family, Glenda." Sontos's parents said together. " bye." Sontos said picking me up & darting out of the room leaving behind his two stunned parents. We ended up in the kitchen. He pulled out a can of Pepsi & tossed it to me, before that would have been a mistake but with my new abilities it was a piece of cake. Mmmm.. That sounded good. And as if reading my mind Sontos pulled out a delicious looking Chocolate cake, it looked like it was professional. & grabbed a can of Coke for himself. He cut a slice for himself. " want some..?" he asked. " HELL YESSS!" I said grabbing his plate & fork, I took a bite it tasted as good as it look. He made a grab for the plate that was still in my hand, I saw it & move it out of reach. "nuhh uhh" I said teasingly. He tried to make a grab for it again, I moved it out of reach again. I shook my head at him & I wagged my index finger inviting him to come closer. When he did I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips, but I when I started to pull away he dragged me back in for more. One of his arms went around my waist pulling me closer to him until I could wrap my arms & legs around him. His free hand moved from the back of my head to the bottom of my shirt pulling it up. I grabbed his hand with one of my own & pulling my face back. " No." I whispered. He yanked my arm back up around his neck. "yes." I said before crushing his lips to mine.

Caution!!! Sex Scene!!

I felt us fly through the air & I heard the click of a door lock I looked around while his lips traveled down my neck. We were in a utility closet. "Nnn- nnnn- nooo nn- nnoot hh- heerr- h- eer- rre" I gasped out as his tongue ran along the edges of my bra teasingly. " don't worry all of the room's are soundproof." he mumbled against my breast. He pulled my bra off rubbing his palms over my hardened nipples. I moaned & trembled in pleasure. "God. Sontos. Wait." I gasped out. " Noo." he growled. He yanked off my shirt tossing dropping it on the floor. " I'm going to have you here, right here. I'm going to watch you come first." he said pulling my jeans off & sliding his hand in-between my legs. He skimmed a finger under the lace of my underwear and into me. " then I'm going to make you come again and again right here against this door until I'm finished." he said matter of factly. I gripped his shoulders as my knees trembled & buckled as the vicious, battering heat assaulted me. I saw his amazingly blue eye's flash with something... triumph...? As my body exploded. " tell me you want me." he stated " tell me you want this. For me to take you like this." his voice was raw with passion & desire as I knew mine would be. " Yes. God. YES." I said before ripping his shirt off so I could run my hands down his glorious body. He gripped my thigh as I lifted my leg to hook it around his waist. Opening, offerin. His mouth muffled my cry of release when he thrusted into me. Hard & deep. I let him ravage me and I thrilled to it, rushed with him, beat by mad beat, to the final, breathless fall. even then I shuddered. Even when my head dropped to his shoulder, when his hand stroked down my hair, I couldn't quite find my breath.

Chapter 14 part 1

Glenda's pov.

I felt Sontos move, he pulled his head back. He looked into my eyes before leaning in and brushing his lips acrossed mine. "We better get dressed, I think the housekeeper wants her duster." he said his tone filled with amusement. " now why would you say that...?" I said curling in closer to him feathering light kisses over his chest.

"your impossible." he said as a quite moan escaped his lips. I chuckled as I feathered more kisses up his neck to the corner of his lips teasing him. Another moan escaped his lips. " come on, come on we have to get out of here." he said chuckling when I mumbled. "fine." I quickly pecked him on the lips before unwinding my legs from around his waist.

I threw my clothes on, glancing down at my self making sure I looked ok. I really wish I had a mirror with me, my hair was probably a mess. I looked up & saw Sontos with a smirk on face. " what?" I asked questioningly as I patted my hair. He burst out laughing but managed to gasp out " y-yy-yoo-your.... H-hhhh-haaa-haiiirr."

I immediately started running my fingers through it and patting it down. But I could tell my attempts were useless because he continued to shake with laughter. " shut up." I muttered under my breath knowing that he could hear me.

He immediately stopped laughing & straightened up. He opened the door for me. " After you, my lady." he said bowing. " your such a smartass." I said as I walked passed him. " that's Mr. Smartass to you." he said his voice was filled with unvoiced laughter. " whatever Mr. smartass. Where's your bathroom...?" I asked I wanted to fix my hair at least the best I could.

" follow me... if you can keep up that is." he said teasingly before running around a corner and up some stairs. I ran at my max speed in human form but he was still a little faster than me so I phased into a hawk and caught up to him in a matter of seconds. I caught his scent & took off going faster than him.

It lead me to a room were his scent was the strongest. I felt myself shimmer back into my human self as I turned the knob on what I assumed was his room. His room had black & blood red paint which was mostly covered with band posters. I took a step into his room before I felt his hands on my hips his breath on the back of my neck.

"hmmm...." escaped my lips. " what...?" he asked pressing his lips to the back of my neck. " this room suit's you." I said almost to myself. " huh.' he said. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me toward the back of his room. I assumed he was taking me to the door next to his desk with his laptop because the only other door in that direction were 2 glass French doors, there were red curtains on them to keep out the sun in the morning. "the bathroom's through there." he said pointing to the wooden door next to his desk as he plopped down on his bed.

I opened the door cautiously. I wonder what the bathroom would look like probably similar to his room & just as grand as the rest of the house. It had the same color red as in his bedroom. Their was black tiles. This bathroom was H-U-G-E! it had to be almost the same size of my bedroom. It had a Jacuzzi & a walk in shower.

I turned to face the mirror. I gasped when I saw myself in the mirror. My clothes were all wrinkled, my hair was going in every direction in little tuffs of hair, my lips were slightly swollen from the abuse they received from Sontos's. " Ughhh!" I groaned I was a hot mess.

" What is it...? Are you ok...?" I heard say. I heard him get off the bed & make his way toward the bathroom. He was behind me in a matter of seconds. " I look Horrible!" I groaned as I pulled my fingers through my hair again. He chuckled softly before walking over to the shower & turning it on. " what are you doing...?" I asked raising my eyebrow as he pulled out some black towels from a closet. " starting the shower for you." he said innocently.

"Why...?" I asked. " because your never gonna get your hair back to normal unless you wash it, and besides that you smell of sex. Which I don't mind but you might when you see my parents later." he said slightly amused with a smirk on his face. " fine but you have to take one to otherwise they will know." I said. "thought you'd never ask." he said as he pulled off his shirt & dropped it on the floor.

" That's not what I meant & you know it!" I said a I started to shove him out of the bathroom. When I finally got him out of the bathroom I shut the door & locked it. " if you even think about coming in here you are gonna die, and remember I know what you thinking." I said confidently as I undressed & stepped into the shower. The Spray from the shower was amazingly hot. I whimpered in pleasure.

I turned the shower off reluctantly. I grabbed to towel & wrapped it around me. I looked around for my clothes, I could have sworn I put them on the counter but all I saw was Sontos's shirt that was still on the floor. I growled as I opened the door to his room & there he was lounging on he bed wearing his famous smirk.

"where are my clothes...?" I said glaring at him with a raised eyebrow. " Lucy has them." he said blandly trying not to smile. "ohh... and who is Lucy?" I asked slightly irritated that this chick would take MY clothes while I was in the shower. I know it wasn't Sontos because I can read his mind through our link. "she's the housekeeper." he said plainly. " why did she feel the need to steal my cloths?" I asked. "she's just washing them for you." he said as he got up & pulled a shirt out of his dresser tossing it to me before walking into the bathroom before shutting the door behind him.

Chapter 14 part 2

Recap:

where are my clothes...?" I said glaring at him with a raised eyebrow. " Lucy has them." he said blandly trying not to smile. "ohh... and who is Lucy?" I asked slightly irritated that this chick would take MY clothes while I was in the shower. I know it wasn't Sontos because I can read his mind through our link. "she's the housekeeper." he said plainly. " why did she feel the need to steal my cloths?" I asked. "she's just washing them for you." he said as he got up & pulled a shirt out of his dresser tossing it to me before walking into the bathroom before shutting the door behind him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's pov.

Hmmm.... I wonder why she took me cloths & how she knew they needed to be cleaned. But most importantly how did I not hear here come in the bathroom?!?!?! I mean seriously?!?!?!! I could hear everything Sontos humming a song by one of my favorite bands, birds chirping outside, my steady breaths to the river flowing a few feet into the forest that surrounded Sontos's house. I thought to myself as I gently pulled a brush through my hair as the curls started to spring out of the straight line the brush put them in. Ughh! I forgot that this would happen when I took a shower & I didn't have a straighter with me! This is absolutely fuckin wonderful!

I heard a brief knock on the door. I sighed putting the brush down. Hmm... I didn't hear anyone coming that was strange. I got up & walked over to the door pulling it open slightly to reveal a mid thirties looking women, her shocking red hair was pulled back into a messy bun curls going in every direction. When I got over the shock from her hair I noticed her green cat-like eyes looked shocked as well.

" A-aarr-are y-yyy-yoou Sssss-steppphhaannie Ppp-powwelll'sssss daugghter?" I heard her stutter in fear? " yeahh... why? Ohh by the way it's Simmons now." I told her, how did she know who my mother was? she gave me a confused look. She started to mutter half sentences. "It's not... Can't be true... Impossible she's a.... what if it ...? But that would mean..." she drifted off looking into my eye's again. Hers slightly wider than normal.

" mean what...?" I heard Sontos say as he walked out of the bathroom. I turned around to face him my face full of confusion. " you don't know what you are, do you...?" I heard a small voice say from behind me. "does she know about the well... are kind...?" I asked Sontos mentally through are connection. He gave me a quick nod before I turned around to face the lady with the frizzy red hair. " yeah, I'm a shape shifter." I said casually. " not just any shape shifter I hear, but that's not what I was talking about." she said tilting her head to the side as if to study me better.

"then what am I...?" I asked giving her a curious look... maybe she was delusional. " you're a angel but are kind is more commonly know as a fallen angel." she said calmly. "why didn't you tell me?!?!?!" I heard Sontos say as he spun me around to face him. " how could I tell you when I didn't even know myself?!?!?!!!" I asked now I starting to get scared was I some type of hybrid? Was there something wrong with me? What the hell is a fallen angel?!?!!!!! "you didn't know" Sontos asked his eyebrows furrowed, I quickly nodded not trusting my voice. " why didn't you mother tell you?" the unknown lady & Sontos asked me. " I don't know why she didn't tell me, but I'm gonna find the hell out." I told them as I started to march/run out the door and down the hall.

" hold on there speedy." I heard Sontos's say as he wrapped his arms around my waist preventing me from moving any further. " let go of me!" I half yelled as I struggled to loosen his grip on me. "uhh ohh, look at what you did now." I heard him whisper two seconds before his parents appeared in front of me. " what's going on here?" I heard his dad say. " he won't let go of me!" I half growled. Then an I idea popped into my head. I hoped it wouldn't hurt him. "step back" I warned Sontos's parents. They gave me confused looks but did as I asked.

I had enough room so I phased into my favorite animal that I have ever phased into. A Dragon. There was a light shimmer in the air as I phased. But he was still clinging to my back. I groaned internally how was the possible?!? I didn't have enough room to fly so I had to phase again. And with a cry of defiance I used all of my strength to push myself forward away from Sontos's shocked face as he fell to the ground with a thump. " that's my girl" I heard him say sarcastically as I flew out an open window & towards my house where I knew my mother would be.

chapter 15 part 1

Recap:

Glenda's pov.

"then what am I...?" I asked giving her a curious look... maybe she was delusional. " you're a angel but are kind is more commonly know as a fallen angel." she said calmly. "why didn't you tell me?!?!?!" I heard Sontos say as he spun me around to face him. " how could I tell you when I didn't even know myself?!?!?!!!" I asked now I starting to get scared was I some type of hybrid? Was there something wrong with me? What the hell is a fallen angel?!?!!!!! "you didn't know" Sontos asked his eyebrows furrowed, I quickly nodded not trusting my voice. " why didn't you mother tell you?" the unknown lady & Sontos asked me. " I don't know why she didn't tell me, but I'm gonna find the hell out." I told them as I started to march/run out the door and down the hall.

" hold on there speedy." I heard Sontos's say as he wrapped his arms around my waist preventing me from moving any further. " let go of me!" I half yelled as I struggled to loosen his grip on me. "uhh ohh, look at what you did now." I heard him whisper two seconds before his parents appeared in front of me. " what's going on here?" I heard his dad say. " he won't let go of me!" I half growled. Then an I idea popped into my head. I hoped it wouldn't hurt him. "step back" I warned Sontos's parents. They gave me confused looks but did as I asked.

I had enough room so I phased into my favorite animal that I have ever phased into. A Dragon. There was a light shimmer in the air as I phased. But he was still clinging to my back. I groaned internally how was the possible?!? I didn't have enough room to fly so I had to phase again. And with a cry of defiance I used all of my strength to push myself forward away from Sontos's shocked face as he fell to the ground with a thump. " that's my girl" I heard him say sarcastically as I flew out an open window & towards my house where I knew my mother would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Simmons (Glenda's Mom) pov.

"What should I do...? Should I tell her? She'll find out sooner or later.... It's just a matter of time till someone recognizes her as...." I trailed off as I paced the living room floor. "you have to make the decision soon she'll be here in.... 2 minutes and 27 seconds." my love said. " you always shock me at how good you are at that." I said shaking my head as I paced some more. What was I gonna do...? Hmm.... I could.... " you have 37 seconds" I heard my love say stopping me from continuing that thought. "it's not like I have to decie now..." I said and as if on cue I heard Glenda shriek "MOOOMM!" from the front yard. She know's......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's pov.

"MOOOMM!" I shrieked not caring if anyone saw me phase back into my human form or heard my shrieks of pure anger. I threw the door open, It slammed into the wall leaving a hole in the wall. " I'm so sorry... I didn't know how to tell you... just please let me and your father explain." I heard her say her voice filled with emotion. " Why? So YOU Can Lie To ME AGAIN!!!?!?!?!! I DON'T THINK SO!!!!" I shouted in her face I was passed pissed now.

" I didn't mean to.... I tried & tried but every time I just couldn't bring myself say it. You were so happy with your life I couldn't force change on your life." I heard her say calmly. For a brief second I doubted my actions, did she really try...? Did she do what she did to protect me and my world? " it wouldn't have turned my whole world upside down, I can't believe you would KEEP A PART OF ME A SECRET FROM MEE!" I said spiting the last part out at her. I glared at her. HOW COULD SHE DO THAT TO ME?!?!?! I'M HER DAUGHTER! Was she embarrassed of what I am? What I would and will become?

"I'm soo sorry sweetie I didn't want...." I heard her say before cutting her off. Don't pull that sweetie BULLSHIT on me." I yelled back. " I didn't want to keep what you are a secret from you but even more so I didn't want to see your world fall apart because of it. Please forgive me I know what I did was wrong but I did for you, to protect you." she said beggingly.

" I DON'T NEED YOUR GOD DAMN PROTECTION, I'M A BIG GIRL I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!" I screeched like a banshee. When she said " I did for you, to protect you" it was the last straw. I blew up like lite stick of dynamite. "DON'T TALK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!" I heard my dad yell in a firm booming voice. " I'LL TALK TO HER HOWEVER THE HELL I WANT TO." I tossed back at him.

" I know you're a big girl and that you can take care of yourself, but as a mother it's my duty to protect you from any pain I can, I can't stand to see you in pain you're my daughter, I love you. Some day you will understand, possible sooner rather than later." she said in a quite, unsteady voice. I let out a shaky laugh as all the anger receded from me. Was she really talking about me being a mother and having children soon. Was she really trying to talk to me about have children while we were in the middle of a colossal sized fight?

I shook my head slightly. I yanked my hand through my hair before saying. " I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to blow up on you." before walking over and wrapping my arms around her in a tight hug. " ok so what's the number 1 question you want to ask me, I know your dieing on the inside to ask me a million questions." my mom said, she knew me so well.

chapter 15 part 2

Recap:

Glenda's pov.

" I DON'T NEED YOUR GOD DAMN PROTECTION, I'M A BIG GIRL I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!" I screeched like a banshee. When she said " I did for you, to protect you" it was the last straw. I blew up like lite stick of dynamite. "DON'T TALK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!" I heard my dad yell in a firm booming voice. " I'LL TALK TO HER HOWEVER THE HELL I WANT TO." I tossed back at him.

" I know you're a big girl and that you can take care of yourself, but as a mother it's my duty to protect you from any pain I can, I can't stand to see you in pain you're my daughter, I love you. Some day you will understand, possible sooner rather than later." she said in a quite, unsteady voice. I let out a shaky laugh as all the anger receded from me. Was she really talking about me being a mother and having children soon. Was she really trying to talk to me about have children while we were in the middle of a colossal sized fight?

I shook my head slightly. I yanked my hand through my hair before saying. " I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to blow up on you." before walking over and wrapping my arms around her in a tight hug. " ok so what's the number 1 question you want to ask me, I know your dieing on the inside to ask me a million questions." my mom said, she knew me so well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's pov.

"AHHH!! I don't know what one to ask firsssst!!" I said running my hand through my hair before grabbing a fist full of in at the back of my head. Where to begin? Enie meanine minie mo catch a tiger by the toe if he hollers let him go Enie meanine minie mo. I know it sounded childish but I couldn't help myself... at least it helped me decided what to ask first.

" how do you become a fallen angel?" I asked my mom. " it's genetic, but not every offspring of a fallen angel has the gene unless both of it's parents are fallen angels. You were.... Lucky enough to get my gene and your fathers. Your special. One of a kind. Daughter of the king of shape shifters and daughter of the most powerful fallen angel ever." she said calmly, she stared me in the eyes her gaze not once leaving mine. I gaped at her. " Daughter of the king of shape shifters and daughter of the most powerful......... fallen angel....." I murmured the last part as realization dawned on me. She was the most powerful fallen angel ever.... Scary! I didn't even know what I, we were, what we did....and I was already scared shitless!

" yes, you come from a long line of powerful angels but I am so far the most powerful but I have a feeling your going to take that title from me." she said calmly as she got up from the chair that was acrossed from me and sat down next to me on the couch. " wait... how do you know I'm gonna be more powerful than you? We don't even know if I have any special powers or what they are." I said looking at her confusion written all over my face.

"well I already know you have one of my powers...." she said but I interrupted her " one of your powers!?!?? You have more than one???" I stated the obvious. " Every fallen angel has one power but only special one like me & you have more. My powers are I can block other supernatural's from finding out what I am, I can make a fire phoenix appear that obeys my every command and I can shock people if they touch me and I don't want them to." she said searching my face for my reaction I was speechless, I shared one of those powers..... But which one? She said I had more than one what other thing could I do...? " W-wwich ooo-oone ddddd-doo ww-wwweee ss-shhh-share?" I stuttered out. "You can block other supernatural's from finding out what you are and what you can do." she said so that means she cant find out what my other powers were? Great *note the sarcasm*

" don't worry sweetheart we can find out what your powers are, it may just take a couple days." she said. " when can we start? I want to know what my powers are" I said getting slightly excited this could be fun. " we can start now but NOT in my house and we can't do it in the back yard cause people that shouldn't see may see. Hmm...." she said drifting off in thought at the end. that's when the most perfect place popped into my head. " I have the perfect place!!" I half yelled. " wait can Tanya come?!?!?!" I asked looking at my mom. " no, she's human she doesn't know about are kind!" she said stating at me with shocked eyes. " wait you didn't know? Tanya's a witch!" I told her. " Really? Hmm... well in that case yes." she told me. " YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!" I half squealed in delight doing a little dance. I heard a loud crack from behind me. I jumped at the loud sound.

I quickly turned around as I heard " whatcha so excited about? That you call me here right now with no warning." I ran to Tanya and wrapped my arms around her tightly, maybe too tightly because I heard her gasp out " Glenda... can't.... breath!" "opps! Sorry." I murmured looking down at my feet. I really had to learn to control my strength. " S'okay. So what's going on?" she said.

One Hour Later..... (Still Glenda's pov.)

We were standing out on the cliff where Sontos took me that one day that changed everything. " okayy... So what should I do first....?" I asked my mom. First lets see if you inherited any of my other powers. I heard her mumble " phoenix" as soon she said it a beautiful fire phoenix appeared on her shoulder, not burning her at all. "now you try." she said encouragingly.

" phoenix" I whispered. I felt a gentle ripple air rush against my face & neck and turned my head to see a bright red phoenix on my left shoulder. I was astonished. I turned my face to meet my mom's equally astonished face but their was something else mixed in.... Pride....?

" ok let's see if you have my last power as well." she said " all you have to do is think of electricity and voltage. For every volt you think of the stronger the shock." she said walking towards me she held out her hand. " All you will feel is a static shock, I won't hurt you, I promise." she said. I reached my hand out and sure enough when my skin connected with hers I felt a small static shock. I quickly pulled my hand back. She chuckled quietly before saying " that was at .25 volts. Now you try."

I did as she said and thought of electricity and .25 volts. I felt someone touch my hand, as soon as their skin touched mine I felt something rush along my skin.... It felt protective & made my feel safe. I opened my eyes to meet my moms hers were no longer shocked they were full of pride. " this is so cool!" I said suddenly I felt a rush of adrenaline. I jumped up ten feet in the air before spinning down to the ground. That felt so amazing!!

I asked the question I knew was on everyone's mind. "is it possible for me to have more than 3 powers?" I asked my gaze moved from my mom to my dad, then to Tanya, who had surprisingly stayed silent since this begun. " I don't know... but anything's possible." she said quietly.

10 minutes later...

"ok, now close your eyes and concentrate like I told you." my dad said. I did as he said. I concentrated on Tanya, what she smelled like, what she looked like. I concentrated purely on her and her alone. " 1 minute and 17 seconds" I blurted out. "coming from the North East" I said after another second of concentration. I opened my eyes to meet my very stunned unbiological father. He opened his mouth as if to say something but was obviously at a lose for words when he didn't say anything. " holy shit I have your power too!!" I said when I got over the shock.

I block people from finding out what I am, I can make a fire phoenix appear that obeys my every command and I can shock people if they touch me and I don't want them to, and now I track people! What else?!?!?! I thought as I flung my arms out and started spinning in circles. All of the sudden I heard my mom, dad, and Tanya yelling at me to stop. I froze and opened my eyes in time to see huge boulders floating in mid air not to mention they were on fire!! Then I saw a huge blob of water rising from the ocean the water sprayed the boulders till the fire was out. Was I doing that? I twitched my finger and one of the massive charred boulders when flying into the forest. HOLY SHITTERS I WAS DOING IT!!

As I slowly moved my hands downward until the boulders were safely on the ground a firce wind blew around us until the boulders were on the ground. When I looked back at my parents their jaws were practically on the ground! Uhh ohhhh..... " YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE A ELEMENTAL!! ESPEAICALLY AN ELEMENTAL THAT CAN CONTROL ALL FOUR ELEMENTS" I heard Tanya screech. " I'm not or... at least I don't think I am..." I said looking at my mom. I don't even know what an elemental is but I guess the name is pretty self explanatory. " she not an elemental, even you should know that elementals can only control one element." was all my mom said before she got over the shock and continued. " my father power was the ability is create and control fire. He was the only fallen angel ever know to have a power that evolved an element. Glenda never met." she said. Just then I heard a new voice only this time it was in my head.

" Glenda love is everything okay?"

Sontos asked using are link. Shit!! I didn't even think to ask him if he wanted to come....

"yeah I'm just a little shell shocked... I'm sooo sorry that I didn't even think to ask if you wanted to come. My mind was filled with some much... I feel sooo bad!! I'mm sooo sorry!"

I said rushing out the last part so he wouldn't interrupt me like I knew he would.

" there is nothing to be sorry about, I totally understand. I sorta tapped into your thoughts...."

he said trailing off.

" you were reading my thoughts?!!?!"

I asked him slightly shocked that he would do that.

" yeahh,"

he said impishly. " pleasee don't be mad at me." he said begging for forgiveness.

Just then I heard a few branches snap. I immediately put myself between the forest and my family which included Tanya. A few more branches snapped, a low growl slipped out as I barred my teeth. I phased into my wolf form, feeling more prepared in form than my human one. I heard two gasps from behind me but I ignored them. A shadowed figure appeared 50 feet or so away from me just on the outskirts of the forest. " whoaaa Glenda it's just me." I heard Sontos say holding his hands up in the air. I quickly scanned around me before feeling safe enough to phase back.

"what are you doing here?" I asked him. " I thought you wanted me here." he said tapped his finger to his head. Slowly making his way toward me " I did, I do it's just I didn't know you were coming..." I said as a ran over to him. I wrapped my arms around neck and quickly pecked him on the lips before unwinding my arms from around his neck and turning around. I felt his arm wrap around my waist as we walked back toward my family.

" hey" Sontos greeted everyone. Their were two hello's from my parents and one hi from Tanya. " ohh Glenda, I told Lucy what you were doing she said if imagine something in your hand, how feels, what it looks like. It will appear in your hand... that is if you have her power." he said pulling me tighter to his side. " telekinesis?" I asked him looking up to see his face. " yeah." he replied. "it's worth a shot." I said.

I looked around for something. I found a smallish branch on the ground about 20 feet away. I opened my hand as a thought of the dead looking branch, what the rough bark would feel like in my hand. Next thing I knew the branch lifted off the ground and flew straight into my open hand. I looking up at Sontos shocked.

" what if one of your powers is learning others fallen angels powers and being able to do it yourself?" I heard Sontos ask. We all looked at him shocked. Why didn't we see it before? So technically I had 5 powers the ability to control fire, water, air, earth & to learn other fallen angels powers. The first four counted as separate powers because their not even in the slightest the same power. WHY was I so DIFFERENT from EVERYONE ELSE?!?!! I had four more powers than normal fallen angels and 2 more than my mother!!! HOLY SHIT I WAS A TRUE FREAK OF NATURE!!!

chapter 16

Recap:

Glenda's pov.

" hey" Sontos greeted everyone. Their were two hello's from my parents and one hi from Tanya. " ohh Glenda, I told Lucy what you were doing she said if imagine something in your hand, how feels, what it looks like. It will appear in your hand... that is if you have her power." he said pulling me tighter to his side. " telekinesis?" I asked him looking up to see his face. " yeah." he replied. "it's worth a shot." I said.

I looked around for something. I found a smallish branch on the ground about 20 feet away. I opened my hand as a thought of the dead looking branch, what the rough bark would feel like in my hand. Next thing I knew the branch lifted off the ground and flew straight into my open hand. I looking up at Sontos shocked.

" what if one of your powers is learning others fallen angels powers and being able to do it yourself?" I heard Sontos ask. We all looked at him shocked. Why didn't we see it before? So technically I had 5 powers the ability to control fire, water, air, earth & to learn other fallen angels powers. The first four counted as separate powers because their not even in the slightest the same power. WHY was I so DIFFERENT from EVERYONE ELSE?!?!! I had four more powers than normal fallen angels and 2 more than my mother!!! HOLY SHIT I WAS A TRUE FREAK OF NATURE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's pov.

" hmmm.... You may be onto something" I heard my unbiological father say. " is it possible....? Has anyone ever had...." I heard Tanya say before trailing off at the end, she probably realized that it was a stupid question since no one even knew about it. I almost forgot she was there for a moment, she was being unusually quite. Their was a Awkward silence no one seemed to know what to say or how to react, we just stood their looking at each other. I tightened my arm that was around Sontos's waist, pulling him closer to me as the silence continued.

"heyyyy!!!! Whats.... Ooooo... bad timing....?"

I heard Aubrey say. I wonder if she can tap into my thoughts like Sontos can or if its different with her.

"Nope. I can tap into your mind as long as you allow me to."

she said popping the P in nope. Huh looks like I'll have to watch what I'ma thinking until someone fucking tells me how to keep people out of my head.

"I heard that"

I heard her say. I let out a low growl of frustration, but only Sontos heard. " what's wrong?" he asked shifting me slightly to get a better look at my face. " Aubrey" was all I said knowing that was all the answer he needed. " ohh..." was all he said. "who's Aubrey...?" I heard my mom ask giving me a confused look. " she's... the only other girl that I know of in my umm... pack. And right now she decided to have a conversation." I told her put my index finger to my temple.

" I heard THAT! And BTW I'm not the only girl!!! Ohh and before I forget, I'll pick you up at 7:30"

she said the first part whiningly.

Huh so their were other g.... whoa... wait what?!?!! " why are you picking me up at 7:30?!!??" I asked her practically screaming it at her through my head.

" And never and I mean never say btw again! Please...?" I said, I hate it when people use txt speak when talking, it makes people sound like preps.

" I DON'T SOUND LIKE A PREP!!"

she said back.

" yeah you do and why are you picking me up at 7:30?"

I asked her.

I heard her mentally groan at my first comment. " Pack Barbeque at Sam's." I heard her say.

" ohh... can Sontos come...?"

I asked.

" yeah can Sontos come?"

I heard sontos say trying to mock my voice as he joined the convorsation. I elbowed him in the gut.

" what was that for...????!?!!!!"

he asked

" you know what you did."

I said giving him the stare. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my parents and Tanya giving us confused & nervous looks.

" OooOoo!!! Some one's in trouble!!"

I heard Aubrey say before she giggled. I chuckled then I noticed everyone's gaze's turned from nervous & confused to 100% confusion.

" Am not."

Sontos said.

" are to."

Aubrey said

"am not!"

Sontos said

"are to!!"

Aubrey said.

" quit it you two!! It sounds like your kindergarteners!"

I scolded them. I smacked Sontos in the back of his head Gibbs style (from NCIS).God I sounded like my mother when she was yelling when me and my cousins were fighting which I admit is most of the time.

" Nice!!"

I heard Aubrey's singsong voice say.

" shut up!"

Sontos's said starting to get agitated.

" ok so can he come...?"

I asked. I looked around and found my parents giving Sontos & I nervous looks again probably cause I kept hitting him.

" yeah he can come."

she said sounding reluctant.

" all members of the pack and their mates are invited but there may be some... well just say he's the first mate of a member of the pack that isn't a shape shifter or a human."

she said quietly.

" huh, I'm really that special... sweet!!!"

Sontos said excitedly.

" special needed is more like it."

Aubrey muttered.

"I heard that, knock it off!!"

I said playing the scolding mother again.

"yeah"

I heard Sontos say earning him another elbow in the gut. "Oww that hurt" he said out loud.

"both of you knock it off, Sontos one more time and I will aim for a lower target, even if it means we can't have kids. And Aubrey I will take care of you later."

I told them sternly they grumbled before mumbling " fine" at the same time.

" ok we will see you later Aubrey."

I told her before turning my attention back to my parents & Tanya. Who say saying something....... " ok why the hell were you in my head to?!?!?! Isn't 2 people enough?!?!!" I asked her. " sorry but we were curious." Tanya said looking slightly ashamed. "yeah, yeah, yeah" I said.

" do you think they would mined if I tagged along...?" Tanya asked shyly. "you just want to go and see Sam." I said making my voice go higher on the A. " NO, I just wanted to meet the rest of the pack." she said her voice so high pitched I could tell she was lying and so could even one else when she blushed. " Ahhhuhh.... Suree you just wanted to go and see Sam." I said teasing her a little more. " Noooo!" she said. " well then I guess you just wanted to go and see Alec." I said teasing her. " HELL NO!!" she practically yelled. " so you want to see my brother Seth...?" I asked her. I knew she liked Sam. " No I..... Ughh! Fine I give! I wanted to go and see Sam AND I wanted to meet the rest of the pack." she said emphasizing the and.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Hour Later.....

Glenda's pov.

"UGHHHH!" I groaned. What do you wear to meet your pack for the first time? What do you wear to a pack barbeque?!!? What do you wear when you're the princess Shape shifter?!?!!!!? " TANYA!.... HELP!" I called. I was so nervous. " you called...?" she said casually popping her head in my closet. " what should I wear...? I have absolutely NO idea, it's my first time meeting them, it's a pack barbeque, and the fact that I'm their princess doesn't help either!" I told her. I let out a frustrated sigh as I ran my hands through my damp hair, I deiced not to straighten it, I just put it some mousse to keep away the frizz. I put on a little make up.

" hmm..." Tanya said tapping her index finger to her chin. " I've got it!" she said as she pulled out a bright red spaghetti strap summer dress. I had to agree with her it was perfect for this occasion. She picked out a pair of black flats and a little black knitted sweater incase I got cold. I gave her a HUGE bear hug. " what would I do with out you!?!??" I asked her. " I have no idea and I'm not sure I would want to know." she said chuckling. " Ha-Ha. Very funny. So what are you wearing?" I asked her as I slipped on my dress and shoes walking out of the closet. She ran over to pick up her dress off of my bed it was a blue strapless summer dress. It would look amazing on her. She had a pair of silver dress shoes with a slight heel and a little sliver sweater. " what do you think..?" she asked. " your gonna look amazing!" I squealed.

I heard a quick knock on the door down stairs, and ran to go get it. My parents decided to go out to dinner so it was just me and Tanya in the house. When I opened the door I saw Sontos he was wearing light colored jeans and a black Bullet For My Valentine band T-shirt. " hey Beautiful" he said. I blushed slightly I still wasn't used to being called beautiful. " hey" I said quickly giving him a peck on the lips before saying " be right back." I dashed up the stairs. " are you done yet...?" I asked tanya as I grabbed my sweater & bag. " yeah, one second." she said as she finished applying her make up.

As soon as we walked out of my bedroom I heard a car which I assumed was Aubrey's pull into the drive way. " prefect timing" I said as I saw her and Sam walk up to the front door. I shut and locked the door behind me. I hopped into Sontos's sleek black Camaro as Tanya jumped in the back. Sontos slid in a few seconds later. We followed Aubrey & Sam to Seth's house. It was a big brick house not as big as Sontos's but close. Their was cars everywhere their must have been at least 20. I was starting to get really nervous. I felt a reassuring hand squeeze mine, I looked over to see Sontos smiling at me I immediately felt calmer. I took a deep breath before opening the door and stepping out of the car. I gazed at the house and felt the nerves kicking back in gear.

" what if they don't like me...?" I whispered to quite for Tanya to her but Sontos, Aubrey, and Sam did. " what's not to like..?" I heard sam say. "if they don't like you I'll kick their asses!" Aubrey said " they'll love you, me on the other hand well that's a different story." I heard Sontos say. Ohh I didn't realize till now that he will be surrounded and outnumbered all night by enemies. " they won't hurt you, I promise. Even if they want to they'll have to go through me first!" I told him reassuring him. I heard the others say " me too.".

We started to walk towards the back of the house. I held onto Sontos's hand as if he was the only thing keeping me on this planet. I noticed Tanya and Sam were flirting. I crossed my fingers for her, she has been through a lot. Her last boyfriend used to beat her up, bad. But he left town a year and a half ago. She's been afraid ever since. She wouldn't tell anyone. It was me who put together all the facts the broken ribs, broken leg, black eyes, cuts on her arms & legs. One day I caught him punching her as if she was a punching bag. I grabbed my dad's hunting rifle and threatened to kill him if he ever came with in a mile of her. The next day he was gone, hopefully never to be seen or heard from again.

We walked around the corner of the house, their was about 50 people. Some were swimming in a huge pool. Others where lounging in chairs or standing talking to others. I saw a few 13-15 year olds hanging out at the edge of the pool flirting with each other. All of the sudden every one grew quite and turned to stare as us. I put myself in front of Sontos.

" Who invited the Vampire!!?!" I heard a kid ask. Their were a few mummers, and a few stood up and assumed defensive positions. " I did, got a problem with that?" I asked the kid, he was one of the teenagers. I saw some raise their eyebrows. He put his head down in embarrassment. " sorry, princess" he said. " it's ok, and please don't call me princess." I told him. I seemed to get some peoples approval. Seth walked up to us. He introduced Sontos & I to everyone. Their were some many name's, I don't think I'll be able to remember them all, or any of them. It turns out that the teenager's name was Randy. He seemed to have a mini crush on me because he followed me where ever I went after our first conversation.

"I don't like him."

Sontos stated

" don't like who?"

I asked.

"Randy."

sontos said.

" somebody's jealous!"

I teased him.

" I'm not jealous, I just don't like the way he follows you around like a lost puppy."

he said. Ohh yeahh he was jealous.

" Someone's Jealous! J-E-A-L-O-U-S!"

I sang.

" Am not!"

he said stubbornly.

" Are to!"

I said.

" Am Not!"

he said

" Are t..."

I said but was interrupted my Randy's hand moving up and down in front of my face. " what... ohh sorry Randy. I didn't mean to stop talking to you, Sontos's just wanted to tell me something." I said casually. " FOOD'S READYYYYYY!!!!" I heard Seth yell as he darted away from the food table with his food. Everyone practically ran to get food, by the time we got to the table I was surprised to still see a lot of food on the table. I put a piece of BBQ chicken, a couple salt potatoes, and some pasta salad on my plate before grabbing a Chocolate chip cookie & a can of coke.

We walked over to a table where Aubrey, Seth, Tanya, Sam, and Alec were sitting. I sat down acrossed from Tanya who was laughing a something Sam had said. Sontos said on my right while Randy sat on my left.

" somebody has a stalker"

Aubrey sang teasingly

" do not, It's just a harmless crush."

I said

"nope, you have a stalker."

Sam, Seth, & Alec said at the same time in dead serious voices.

" jinks, you guys own me a soda."

Alec said

" what are you... 5?"

Aubrey asked

" hey, why is everyone talking with out me?!?!"

tanya asked sounding slightly disappointed.

" Holy Shit! Not You TOOO!"

I groaned

" Yeah.. Me too."

Tanya said chuckling.

" Anyone else?!?!!!"

I asked Sarcastically.

Their was a chorus of yeah's, yups, and nods. I was shocked when I saw Randy nod along with the others.

" Great...."

I said my voice dripping with sarcasm. Sontos rubbed my shoulder lightly.

" just ignore them, they don't understand why you don't want them in your head.

" Sontos said speaking to me and not caring if the others were still listening.

" woahh.... Why... how can the vampire talk with us...?

I heard some unknown person say.

" because he's my mate. Duhh."

I said causally... "Oooopps!" I said. I forgot that no one knew he was my mate except for Tanya, Seth, Sam, Aubrey, and unfortunately Alec. Their were a few growls of anger, even one of protectiveness. All of the sudden 5 of the teenagers my age phased and started to advance toward Sontos. HA HA these dumbasses didn't know who they were messing with half princess shape shifter half fallen angel, the most powerful angel even know I may add. " BRING IT!" I yelled at them as I took up a defensive position. " IF ANYONE DARE TO TRY AND HELP ME THEY WILL GET HURT LIKE THESE DUMBASSES HERE!!" I yelled motioning to the five wolfs which were all about 11 ft tall.

" ARE YOU GONNA ATTACK? OR JUST STAND AROUND ALL DAY!!??!" I yelled at the tauntingly. That got them going, they started to run at me. I moved my hand in a circle, making a big ball of dirt and rocks mostly rocks. I jerked my hand toward them and watched their shocked face's when the ball hit them. They still kept coming.... Heehawed touch me and you'll get shocked. They started at me I thought of 200 volts. The first one to touch me was burgundy colored one who collapsed in pain. That stopped the others they didn't understand but the 2 most angered started moving toward me again.

" Ohh phoenix come out to play." I called ever so politely & angelically. My phoenix appeared on my shoulder their where some gasps as some realized what I am probably because of my mothers powers. " will you take care of those two while I take of the other two..?" I asked him pointing to the two which were slightly behind the more angered two. " I'll help in a second with those two let me just finish up here." I said. The firey phoenix flew over to the other two.

" Soo who's first...? Or do you want to attack at the same time?" I asked them rhetorically. The started to run toward Sontos but luckily they'd have to go through me first. I moved my right hand up in the air raising the water from the pool behind me into the air. I made a circular motion with my index finger forcing the water into a spinning ball of water. When they were about 10 feet away from me I jerked my hand forward. The water moved quickly with obedience. It hit the two wolves at what seemed like 127 mph. damn I was powerful and I was barley trying! Their legs buckled and the fell to the ground.

The one I shocked was starting to get up. I turned to hit and raised my left eyebrow questioning him. He phased back with his hands in the air as he walked more like limped away. " good bye phoenix I'll finish up here." I said as the phoenix disappeared. The two had a few scratches but even after seeing what I did to their friends the came after me again. Hmm... I used telekinesis to pick up one of the collapsed wolves and flung him toward the other two as if he was a bowling ball and they were pins.... STRIKE! They laid on the ground in a huge pile of fur. "ANYONE ELSE??!!?" I called out turning around to see.

" that's what I thought." I said as walked back to Sontos wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a big kiss. As I started to pull away not big on the whole PDA thing. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back in for a deeper kiss. I felt my cheek grow red as I felt eyes on my back.

"thank you."

I heard him say through are mate bond which thankfully was only for us.

"don't mention it... this may sound sinful and I may go to hell for saying it, but..... It was fun!"

I replied.

Chapter 17 part 1

Recap: (Glenda's Pov.)

The one I shocked was starting to get up. I turned to hit and raised my left eyebrow questioning him. He phased back with his hands in the air as he walked more like limped away. " good bye phoenix I'll finish up here." I said as the phoenix disappeared. The two had a few scratches but even after seeing what I did to their friends the came after me again. Hmm... I used telekinesis to pick up one of the collapsed wolves and flung him toward the other two as if he was a bowling ball and they were pins.... STRIKE! They laid on the ground in a huge pile of fur. "ANYONE ELSE??!!?" I called out turning around to see.

" that's what I thought." I said as walked back to Sontos wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a big kiss. As I started to pull away not big on the whole PDA thing. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back in for a deeper kiss. I felt my cheek grow red as I felt eyes on my back.

"thank you."

I heard him say through are mate bond which thankfully was only for us.

"don't mention it... this may sound sinful and I may go to hell for saying it, but..... It was fun!"

I replied. Biting my bottom lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sontos's Pov.

She looked so adorable in my arms looking up at me biting her lip. With big round eyes the color of melted chocolate.

" you won't go to hell, if anyone is I most likely will... besides I won't let the devil claim you for his because you mine!"

I told her growling out the last part semi-playfully.

" If your going to hell then so am I, there's nothing you can do to stop me because I won't ever leave your side!"

she said trying to drill it into my head.

"You didn't think you'd get rid of me so easily did you....?"

she asked raising her left eyebrow questioning me, making her look even more sexy.

"no I guess not."

I said teasingly.

" hellloooo....? Any one home...?" Tanya asked as she waved her hand up and down between your faces. " huh...? Yeahh... heyy..." Glenda said pulling out of the trance she was... alright I'll admit it.... We were in....

" that was amazing!!!" she squealed under her breath hoping no one would hear her but everyone heard her anyways. "your more powerful than I thought! I would kill to have your powers, you learn other angels powers AND you control elements and all I can do is witchcraft which is like a pebble compared to your powers." she stated enviously. " I would kill to be able to transport myself like you can!" I heard Glenda tell her honestly." yeah that is cool huh...?" Tanya said. " HOLY SHIT! Why didn't you tell me you are a fallen angel/elemental?!?!!" Aubrey demand of Glenda as she walked the few feet in between us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's pov.

Ohh Shit.... I'm seriously scared for my life now! Those 5 enormous wolves were nothing compared to a Furious Aubrey. I thought as I saw Aubrey walk toward us, glaring at me. " I.. I don't know why.... It just... umm.... kinda... slipped my... umm... mind.... I didn't think it was that.... Ummm... important...." I stuttered trailing off in fear. I shrunk myself into Sontos's side as I kept my arms around his waist pulling myself closer to him, half of my face hidden as it laid against his chest. " You don't think that you being a Fallen Angel AND a Elemental isn't important!??!?!!" she whisper yelled at me. I could see people were starting to eavesdrop on our conversation. " I am NOT a Elemental. I am a Fallen Angel." I told her.

" then why can you control Elements?!?!!!" she asked. " I don't know... the only other Fallen angel that could control an element was my grandfather and he could only control fire. So I guess I inherited his gift with a twist, I can control all of the elements." I told her, not sure if that's the answer she was looking for. " HOLY SHIT YOU MASON POWELL'S GRANDDAUGHTER!?!?!!!?" I heard Aubrey said shocked speechless not bothering to keep her voice down. " No Shit?" I heard Sam & Alec ask rhetorically as they walked faster toward us.

" yeahh soo....?" I said trailing off. " what's your mothers name?" Alec asked. I gave him a slightly confused look before saying " Stephanie.... Why?" " holy shit!! You're the Daughter of the most Powerful Fallen Angel AND The Shape shifter King!!!?!???!" Alec said as his jaw dropped. " yeah, what's the big deal....?" I asked, I really didn't see what was so special about me.

"umm... your like ... umm... Special...?" I heard Alec and someone else say at the same time. I looked around to see a man in his mid 20's slowly walking toward us, a little girl in a cute pink summer dress trailing behind him. The man looked a lot like Alec except his blond hair was cut short & his eyes were a couple shades darker. I noticed the little girl had curly blond hair and eye's the same color as the man which I assumed was her father. Hmmm I wonder who her mother is. " Hi I'm Rion and this is my daughter Emma." he said in a deep voice. " hi. I'm Glenda and this is my mate Sontos..... But you probly already know that considering the event earlier." I said it felt really awkward saying the last part. He chuckled softly. " yeah, I know who you are." he said

All of the sudden I heard a branch snap in the woods I tensed and looked over my shoulder. I couldn't see anyone, it must have been an animal. So I shrugged it off and relaxed against Sontos again as I turned around. Then I heard another branch snapp this time closer, this time I turned fully around to face the forest. I saw what looked like 20 people hiding about 12 feet into the forest. Their were a lot of growls some even phased. It was obvious they were not apart of this pack.

" will you watch her, for me please...?" I heard Rion ask Sontos. "yeah.... Suree... but why...?" Sontos said curiously. "Elementals." was all Rion said as he handed Sontos Emma a ran over to Seth. Alarmed by what Rion said I prepared myself for a possible fight. " Sontos, you and Emma go in the House take Tanya with you." I told him as I quickly pressed my lips to his cheek and ran a soothing hand over Emma's hair. " I Love you." I said as I turned around I heard him say " I love you too."

Now that I knew Sontos, Emma, and Tanya were safe and Tanya could put a protection charm on them or the house, I could have a clear head to fight if things came to that.

Chapter 17 part 2

Recap:

"HOLY SHIT YOUR MASON POWELL'S GRANDDAUGHTER!?!?!!!?" I heard Aubrey said shocked speechless not bothering to keep her voice down. " No Shit?" I heard Sam & Alec ask rhetorically as they walked faster toward us.

" yeahh soo....?" I said trailing off. " what's your mothers name?" Alec asked. I gave him a slightly confused look before saying " Stephanie.... Why?" " holy shit!! You're the Daughter of the most Powerful Fallen Angel AND The Shape shifter King!!!?!???!" Alec said as his jaw dropped. " yeah, what's the big deal....?" I asked, I really didn't see what was so special about me.

"umm... your like ... umm... Special...?" I heard Alec and someone else say at the same time. I looked around to see a man in his mid 20's slowly walking toward us, a little girl in a cute pink summer dress trailing behind him. The man looked a lot like Alec except his blond hair was cut short & his eyes were a couple shades darker. I noticed the little girl had curly blond hair and eye's the same color as the man which I assumed was her father. Hmmm I wonder who her mother is. " Hi I'm Rion and this is my daughter Emma." he said in a deep voice. " hi. I'm Glenda and this is my mate Sontos..... But you probly already know that considering the event earlier." I said it felt really awkward saying the last part. He chuckled softly. " yeah, I know who you are." he said.

All of the sudden I heard a branch snap in the woods I tensed and looked over my shoulder. I couldn't see anyone, it must have been an animal. So I shrugged it off and relaxed against Sontos again as I turned around. Then I heard another branch snapp this time closer, this time I turned fully around to face the forest. I saw what looked like 20 people hiding about 12 feet into the forest. Their were a lot of growls some even phased. It was obvious they were not apart of this pack.

" will you watch her, for me please...?" I heard Rion ask Sontos. "yeah.... Suree... but why...?" Sontos said curiously. "Elementals." was all Rion said as he handed Sontos Emma a ran over to Seth. Alarmed by what Rion said I prepared myself for a possible fight. " Sontos, you and Emma go in the House take Tanya with you." I told him as I quickly pressed my lips to his cheek and ran a soothing hand over Emma's hair. " I Love you." I said as I turned around I heard him say " I love you too."

Now that I knew Sontos, Emma, and Tanya were safe and Tanya could put a protection charm on them or the house, I could have a clear head to fight if things came to that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's pov.

We all formed a line with me & Seth in the middle. The one's that had phased had phased back at Seth's command. I watched as one of them took a couple steps forward. I few people in my pack let out low warning growls. Slowly the person raised her hands as she took a few more steps toward us.

" we come in peace" she said calmly. We relaxed are defensive positions slightly. Seth took a few steps forward still slightly tense. Sam & I also took a few steps forward so we were a step behind Seth on his flanks. " Why are you here" Seth asked. He looked so menacing standing there stock straight, broad shoulders and all.

" There is to be a High Ball for all Dark Beings" she said take another step forward. What is a high ball I wondered. And what does she mean by dark beings? The creatures that go thump in the night? The ones that hide in you closet and under your bed? Was there more to this world than I knew of? What kind of creatures are actuality out there. " Where?" was all Seth said. Where!?!! Why not WHY! What the hell is a HIGH BALL!?!?!! "In the Royal Palace" she replied. What royal palace? What else don't I know? I was slightly shocked but kept a straight face not revealing my actual emotions. I felt like I've been kept in the dark. "When?" Seth asked.

" June 6th the ball begins at 8pm. Guest's may arrive earlier if they wish." she said sounding formal. That's less than a month away! I wonder what it would be like. Are we even going? Can Sontos go to? I glanced at Seth out of the corner of my eye gauging his reaction. He just stood their barely blinking and fully alert. " anymore questions?" she asked. " No" Seth said simply. " then we shall take our leave" she said as she and the others backed away not turning around until they were almost complete hidden by the forest. Everyone relaxed as the tension slipped from out body. " what is a high ball" I asked as I turned towards Seth. " It's a ball held every year for all dark beings" He replied. " it's basically a coming of age ball for all dark beings" Sam added.

" what do you mean by coming of age?" I asked curiously. "Any dark being that turns 18" Seth said. "ohhhh...." was all that escaped my mouth. " Any Dark being that turns 18 before the ball will make their entrance into our world where your worst nightmares can come true." Seth said.

"Is everything ok....? Can I come out of the house now?"

Sontos asked

"yeah it's ok to come out now."

I responded as a turned slightly to face the house.

" what happened?"

Sontos asked as he made he was over to me quickly Emma still in his arms, Tanya trailing a few steps behind Sontos unable to catch up to him. I showed him what happened letting the scene play running through my mind.

"ohhh so that's what happened!"

he said sounding slightly relived.

" heyy you will finally get to see my home!"

he said sounding excited.

"what do you mean finally get to see your house I've been to your house before!"

I said a little confused.

"No, no, no. I mean my home, home not my vacation home. I live at the Royal Palace. I am part of thee Royal Family."

he said calmly. He finally reached where I was and wrapped his arm around me pulling me to his side.

"What!?!?!? I thought you were the Prince of Vampires not the Prince of all Dark Beings"

I said. I looked up at him with wide questioning eyes.

"I'm the Vampire Prince and the Prince of all Dark Beings."

Sontos replied returning my gaze. gauging my reaction.

Chapter 18

Recap:

Glenda's pov.

" June 6th the ball begins at 8pm. Guest's may arrive earlier if they wish." she said sounding formal. That's less than a month away! I wonder what it would be like. Are we even going? Can Sontos go to? I glanced at Seth out of the corner of my eye gauging his reaction. He just stood their barely blinking and fully alert. " anymore questions?" she asked. " No" Seth said simply. " then we shall take our leave" she said as she and the others backed away not turning around until they were almost complete hidden by the forest. Everyone relaxed as the tension slipped from out body. " what is a high ball" I asked as I turned towards Seth. " It's a ball held every year for all dark beings" He replied. " it's basically a coming of age ball for all dark beings" Sam added.

" what do you mean by coming of age?" I asked curiously. "Any dark being that turns 18" Seth said. "ohhhh...." was all that escaped my mouth. " Any Dark being that turns 18 before the ball will make their entrance into our world where your worst nightmares can come true." Seth said.

"Is everything ok....? Can I come out of the house now?"

Sontos asked.

"yeah it's ok to come out now."

I responded as a turned slightly to face the house.

" what happened?"

Sontos asked as he made he was over to me quickly Emma still in his arms, Tanya trailing a few steps behind Sontos unable to catch up to him. I showed him what happened letting the scene play running through my mind.

"ohhh so that's what happened!"

he said sounding slightly relived.

" heyy you will finally get to see my home!"

he said sounding excited.

"what do you mean finally get to see your house I've been to your house before!"

I said a little confused.

"No, no, no. I mean my home, home not my vacation home. I live at the Royal Palace. I am part of thee Royal Family."

he said calmly. He finally reached where I was and wrapped his arm around me pulling me to his side.

"What!?!?!? I thought you were the Prince of Vampires not the Prince of all Dark Beings"

I said. I looked up at him with wide questioning eyes.

"I'm the Vampire Prince and the Prince of all Dark Beings."

Sontos replied returning my gaze. gauging my reaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda’s pov.

Ohh shit! Was he serious? He looked dead serious all amusement gone from his face. “ SERIOUSLY!?!?!!! ” I squeaked. Forgetting to reply in my head. Dozen’s of heads snapped over towards where Sontos & I were standing sending us questioning gazes, a few raised their eyebrows. Seconds later I felt people trying to penetrate my mind. I threw up my walls allowing only Sontos in.

“yes, I’m serious”

Sontos said.

“why didn’t you tell me before!??!?”

I asked him. Sending him an accusing glare.

“ umm…. I kinda….. Wanted to ummm… protect you from what’s really out their….. Ignorance is bliss….”

he stuttered out. Trailing off at the end.

“what do you mean ignorance is bliss…?”

I asked him curiously.

“ there is a lot in the world that you don’t know about and your lack of knowledge about this world allows you to stay oblivious to the dangerous things that lurk in the dark.”

he replied calmly.

“Are you two gonna stand there and stare into each others eyes forever or come get some ice cream with us?” Aubrey asked sounding slightly impatient. I turned my head to see Sam, Tanya, Seth, Aubrey, Alec, and some other girl I couldn’t remember the name of, standing looking at us for our answer. I looked up at Sontos with wide pleading eyes. I LOVE ice cream! “ yeah, were coming” Sontos said. “YAY!” I squealed earning a few chuckles from the others.

I wrapped my arm around Sontos’s waist as he slung his arm around my shoulder. I cuddled into his side as we walked to the ice cream store a block or two away. I noticed that Tanya and Sam were walking in front flirting shamelessly. I also noticed Seth and Aubrey innocently flirting. Awww…. They would be a cute couple. Hmm… I think we need to have a girls night soon so I can find out if Aubrey like my brother Seth and what is going on between Tanya and Sam.

When we got to the store I got a chocolate cookie dough ice cream in a cone and Sontos got mint chocolate chip in a cone. We all sat down at a large picnic table outside the store. “ Soo…. WHO’S EXCITED FOR THE HIGH BALL!?!?!!!” Aubrey asked excitement dripping from each word. Sontos, Seth, Sam, Tanya and I let out low chuckles before responding with “I am” ’s and “hell yeah” ’s.

I looked up at Sontos as I leaned onto his shoulder slightly. “is it good?” I asked him. “yeah, it’s really good. How about yours?” he said looking down at me. “ amazing. “Wanna lick?” I asked him hiding my mischievousness. “ sure” he replied. Hehehehe perfect!

I lifted it up to his lips and just as he was about to try it, I jerked my hand up slamming it into his face. I quickly jumped up ice cream cone still in my hand. I ran over to Tanya handing he my cone before running away from Sontos as he ran after me. I was laughing so hard his face when I did it was soo funny! “I’m gonna get you!” he said speeding up. Shit he was fast.

I thought of my ice cream cone melting in Tanya’s hand. Next thing I knew I was standing next to Tanya. Omg! I can transport myself! I quickly grabbed my cone licking it quickly before handing it back to her and taking off again Sontos hot on my heels.

I ran around the side of the building. I was about to go around the corner when I felt Sontos’s strong arms wrap around my middle halting me. He trapped me against the wall of the building. Placing his hands on either side of my head. He still hand ice cream on his face. Sontos started to lean towards me.

I started squealing “ nooo, Sontos don’t!!” trying to wiggle out but he didn’t listen and crashed his lips to mine. His lips harsh on my own, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I felt his tongue slip in as I opened my mouth for him.

“ Eeeeewww. Get a room you two!” I heard Alec said interrupting. As we pulled apart I turned my head over towards Alec glaring at him. “ say’s the one that was just playing tonsil hockey instead of eating their ice cream.” I said. I felt a smirk grow on my face.

“neh neh neeeeeh” he replied. Once we were back at the table I grabbed a napkin and cleaned off Sontos face before cleaning mine. I grabbed my cone from Tanya again.

Once we were done we walked back to Seth’s place. We said good bye to everyone before hopping in the car. Aubrey & Sam were giving Tanya a ride home because her house was on their way home but I think Tanya just wanted to hang out with Sam for a few more minutes because her house was only a two minute walk from my own.

When we arrived at my house, Sontos hopped out of the car and ran around the front of the car and opened the door for me. I got out and started walking towards the front door slowly. I noticed my parents were home. When I reached the front door, Sontos spun my around to face him. He brushed his lips against mine before pulling back. “ good night” he murmured and turned around walking back to his car. “ good night ” I said before slipping inside.

It was late so I tiptoed up the stairs knowing my parents were most likely asleep. When I got into my room I slipped off my shoes and walked into bathroom. I took a long shower thinking about all that had happened today. So much has happened. I finally turned off the shower when the water started to get cold. I dried off pulling on a pair of black booty shorts and a blue tank top.

I gently pulled a brush threw my hair before dragging myself back into my room. I opened my window all the way. I felt a gentle breeze as I shuffled over to my bed climbing in and dragging the covers up, as I turned onto my side I put my arm under my pillow. I fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sontos’s pov.

Everything was set for tonight, I just hope it wasn’t too much…

I’m glad she left her window open. I climbed through her window and slowly took in the sight of the most beautiful thing I had ever laid eyes on. My angel. She was fast asleep cuddling under her blankets. I slowly took off my shoes and slid into bed next to her, wrapping my arms around her. I kissed her hair once before resting my head on the pillow and drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda’s pov.

As I slowly came out of unconsciousness I felt a warm arm warped around me and another under my head. I could smell the familiar smell of earth, sea salt and a faint cologne. I snuggled into the warmth he provided.

“ happy birthday.” Sontos murmured into my ear. Whoa it’s my birthday? Jeez time’s flew by. I totally forgot about it with everything going on. I turned over to face him wrapping my arms around him pulling myself to him. “hmm… so do I get a birthday kiss?” I asked him as I looked up into his eyes. “hmm…. Well I guess that would be ok…” he said chuckling. As soon as his lips touched mine I felt an electric shock jolt through my body. When we broke apart I cuddled into his chest.

“ soo may I ask how you got into the house?” I asked curiously. “the ummm… window” he said shyly. I let out a bark of laughter which was cut off by Sontos’s hand on my mouth. “shhh… your parents will hear!” he whisper yelled. “what’s so funny?” he asked me. “you came in through my window” I said. “yeahh…. Sooo?” he said raising an eyebrow. “ were you trying to be Edward Cullen?” I asked him as I let out a soft chuckle. “ umm… nooo…?” he said but let out a low chuckle anyways. “ good because your better than Edward Cullen Any day!” I told him. When he chuckled a grin slowly spread over my face.

“so what do you want to do today?” he asked. “ hmmmm…. WAFFLESS!!” I said smiling even bigger. “Oooo those sound gooood.” he said “ mhmmm…. Have you ever had Park Side Diner’s waffles?!?!?” I asked him. “no” he replied simply. “Omg! How do you live?!?!!! Park Side has the best wafflesss in the whole world!!” I said. “I can’t believe you have never had them!! Well were gonna fix that!” I said determinedly. I got up and started walking towards the bathroom to take a quick shower. As I closed the door I heard a low chuckle.

I decided to leave my hair natural today and not straighten it. I rubbed in a little moose before I pulled on some cutoffs and a flowy white tube top. I applied some black eyeliner & mascara before walking back into my bedroom and grabbing my black flip flops and bag. “ come on! We need to correct this tradgey right now!!” I said as I grabbed Sontos’s hand and started to pull. “ughhh… nooo…. Five more minutes!” he mumbled grabbing the bedposts. “ fine have it your way” I said. I walked over and picked up his shoes stuffing them in my bag. I walk downstairs and opened the door. Using my new found powers I used telekinesis to bring his lard ass to me. Once he was in my arms I walked out of the door and dumped him into the passenger side of my car before using my powers to close the house door and lock it as I walked around the car and hopped into the car. Started the car and turned up the radio because one of my favorite songs came on…. It’s raining men by the weather girls. I let out a squeal before joining in.

“It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! It's Raining Men! Amen!

I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get

Absolutely soaking wet!

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!

It's Raining Men! Every Specimen!

Tall, blonde, dark and lean

Rough and tough and strong and mean” I belted out.

“ahhhhhhh!!! My not so virgin earssss!!!” Sontos whined. “ohh shut up and get you ass out of the car” I said as I parked my car in the parking lot of Park Side Dinner. He grabbed my hand as we walked in, the waitress put us at a table near the front window.

After she took our drink orders and left, I hide my face behind the menu. I scanned it really quick before putting it down again. I looked at Sontos with a raised eyebrow. “ aren’t you gonna look at the menu?” I asked. “ Nope” he replied popping the P.

“ohh really and may I ask why not…?” I said tilting my head to the side a little my eyebrow still raised. “ because…” was all he said. “ok then. Mr. Secretive.” I said. The waitress walked up then placing our drinks in front of us. “ are you ready to order?” she asked looking at Sontos with a big smile. He didn’t even look at her. “ are you ready to order angel?” Sontos asked me. I nodded quickly before lifting my gaze up to the now frowning waitress.

“ what would you like?” she asked me as she glared at me. “ I’ll have waffles with the strawberry sauce and bacon.” I told her. She scribbled it down before turning back to Sontos smiling again. “ And what will you have?” she purred to him, that bitch can’t she see he’s with me!? “I’ll have what she having.” he said not leaving my gaze. She frowned again before walking away angrily. HA! Take that Bitch! I thought as I let out a small chuckle.

“what’s so funny?” Sontos asked. “you totally just pissed off the waitress.” I said chuckling some more at his confused face. “ huh?” he replied. “ she wanted your attention and you didn’t give it to her.” I said. “ohh….” he said.

A few minutes later she brought out our food. She leaned more than was needed over the table to set down Sontos’s food, giving him a perfect view at her cleavage but he gaze didn’t waver from my face. God! Is she desperate or what!?! She sent me a glare as she set down my food. Pissed off she stomped off to another table.

“ Sooo?!?!?!?!!” I asked him as he took a bit of the waffles. “ So what?” he asked raising an eyebrow as he lifted another forkful to his mouth. “ Aren’t these’s the best waffles you have ever had?!?!?!!!” I said slightly impatient. “yeah, their really good.” he said monotone.

“so what do you want to do next?” he asked me a few minutes later. “hmmm….. I don’t know…. Well I have to call me mom to see if she has anything planned for today.” I said softly. “ well tonight your going out with me.” he stated. “ohh really…. What if I don’t want to go out with you tonight? Hmmmmm…..?” I said slightly challengingly. “ you have no choice in the matter at all.” he said teasingly. “ ohh and Tanya & Aubrey are coming over at 4 O’clock to help you get ready.” he said. “ Aaahhhuhh….” I said trailing off.

“ so where are we going?” I asked. “it’s a secret.” he replied.

Chapter 19

Recap:

Glenda’s pov.

A few minutes later she brought out our food.

She leaned more than was needed over the table to set down Sontos’s food, giving him a perfect view at her cleavage but he gaze didn’t waver from my face.

God! Is she desperate or what!?!

She sent me a glare as she set down my food.

Pissed off she stomped off to another table.

“ Sooo?!?!?!?!!” I asked him as he took a bit of the waffles.

“ So what?” he asked raising an eyebrow as he lifted another forkful to his mouth.

“ Aren’t these’s the best waffles you have ever had?!?!?!!!” I said slightly impatient.

“yeah, their really good.” he said monotone.

“so what do you want to do next?” he asked me a few minutes later.

“hmmm….. I don’t know…. Well I have to call me mom to see if she has anything planned for today.” I said softly.

“ well tonight your going out with me.” he stated.

“ohh really…. What if I don’t want to go out with you tonight? Hmmmmm…..?” I said slightly challengingly.

“ you have no choice in the matter at all.” he said teasingly.

“ ohh and Tanya & Aubrey are coming over at 4 O’clock to help you get ready.” he said.

“ Aaahhhuhh….” I said trailing off.

“ so where are we going?” I asked. “it’s a secret.” he replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda’s pov.

Around 2pm:

“It cant be, I don’t understand… but his confirms it.” I said aloud to myself looking down at what I held in my hand.

“ But I got the answer to my question even if it wasn’t the one I wanted. Not how should I tell everyone?” I asked myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glemda’s pov.

4:17 pm later that day….

“ So do you guys know where he is taking me tonight…?” I asked looking at both of them.

“no he just asked us to help you get ready.” Aubrey said looking at Tanya who was obviously struggling.

“ aright if you want to continue to lie to me, fine but remember Karma’s a bitch.” I said smirking when they looked slightly worried.

“go take a shower!” Aubrey ordered pushing me towards the bathroom.

“alright, alright I’m going jeezzz…” I said chuckling

I hopped in the shower after grabbing towels and undressing.

I decided to use my butter cream shampoo & body wash, I loved the smell of it.

When I was done I shut off the shower & dried off.

Wrapping the towel around me I walked out of the bathroom to see what the girls had picked out for me.

“ so what are you gonna force me to wear?” I asked looking at my two best friends who were on a giddy high.

“close your eyes!” Tanya squealed as Aubrey ran into the closet.

Ohh no this couldn’t be good.

“ No Peeekingggg!” Aubrey sang from the closet.

I let out a sigh before closing my eyes.

I heard a few light foot steps coming towards me before stopping.

“ok open your eyes!!!” Aubrey & Tanya squealed at the same time.

I slowly opened my eyes, and when I did I saw a beautiful strapless black satin dress.

It came to about mid-thigh , the top was heart shaped with sequins in a intricate pattern.

The dress had a small black bow that separated the top of the dress from the bottom which flared slightly and flowed into slight folds.

“It’s beautiful, but I don’t remember ever buying it.” I whispered as I slowly reached out a hand to touch the beautiful dress.

“it’s because you didn’t, it’s my birthday present to you.” Tanya said sounding rather proud of herself.

“Awwww Tanya! You didn’t have to get me anything! But I love it!!!! Thank you SSOOOO muchhhhh!!!” I yelled as I tackled her into a hug.

“ok, ok! Enough of tackling people! We have to get you readyy! So we can get ready for our dates!” Aubrey shrilled.

“ OMGG! YOU HAVE DATES TONIGHT!?!?!?! WHOOOOOO?????!!” I yelled.

“I’m going on a date with your brother Seth.” Aubrey stated looking down slightly.

“ OMG! I KNEWW IT!!” I yelled.

Aubrey’s head snapped up in surprise obviously not expecting that as my reaction!

“ your okay with that?” she asked quietly.

“hell yeah. Why wouldn’t I be, you two are meant to be. Besides you’re one of my best friends and it’ll be a hell of a lot more fun kicking his ass than someone else’s ass!” I said giggling.

“and what about you, young lady?” I asked turning my gaze back to Tanya in time to see her blush.

“umm…. I’mgoingonadatewithSam.” she mumbled quietly blushing deeply as she tried to hide her face from view.

“ OMG!! SCORE 2 FOR GLENDA!!! I TOTALLY SAW IT COMING!!!” I bellowed at the top of my lungs doing a fist pump in the air.

Aubrey chuckled at my excitement.

“so your going out with my brother?” Aubrey asked Tanya as she raised her eybrow slightly.

“ ummm…. Yeahh… is that ok?” Tanya said shyly still looking at the floor.

“hell to the yeah!” Aubrey said cheerfully.

“now getting back to business. Glenda put your very fine ass in that chair.” Aubrey said as she wielded a comb and a straighter and Tanya grabbed her make-up bag.

Oh shit! I’m scared now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda;s pov.

5:49 pm later that day….

11 minutes till Sontos arrives and I’m still not dressed!

“ I need to get dressed…. Like now!” I said as I glanced at my bedside clock.

Aubrey & Tanya had done my hair and make-up before doing their own.

Tanya was wearing a light blue spaghetti strap dress that came to mid thigh, it had a small bow at the bust and the dress had layers starting and the waist.

Tanya looked GORGEOUS! That dress was made for her!

Aubrey was walking out of my bathroom dressed in a red strapless dress that had black lace over it.

The lace had a pattern at the bottom of the dress, there is a small piece of black statin wrapped around the dress tied into a small bow just below the bust.

Aubrey looked absolutely amazing!

“ stop drooling and go get changed!” Tanya said teasingly.

My hand flew to my mouth as if I were checking for drool before grabbing my beautiful dress and fleeing into the bathroom, hearing Aubrey’s giggle as I closed the door.

“ohh shut up!” I muttered.

I quickly slipped on the dress careful not to mess up my hair or make up.

I heard 2 gasps of shock as I opened the door, but I didn’t know if it was a good thing or not.

“ YOU LOOK DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!” Tanya squealed.

“Damn, you look HOT!” Aubrey told my her voice filled with excitement.

I heard Sontos’s car turn onto my street.

“he’s coming!!!!” I said slipping on my sliver high heels.

I grabbed my sliver handbag as I heard Sontos ring the door bell.

“I’LL GET ITTTT!” Aubrey yelled as she darted out my bedroom.

“HEY! NO FAIRRR!” Tanya yelled chasing after her.

I chuckled as I smoothed the skirt of my dress and started out of my room.

I made my way down the stairs, watching where I was placing my foot on each step so I would fall and embarrass myself.

When I finally reached the last stair I looked up, my eyes immediately connecting with Sontos’s.

I heard a small giggle and regretfully dragged my eyes away from Sontos’s.

I turned my head to glare at a giggling Aubrey who immediately sobered but burst out giggling again a few seconds later.

I gave up at glaring at Aubrey and turned back to sontos, a smile grew on my face when I saw him.

He was wearing a black dress shirt and some light blue jeans, looking as handsome as ever.

“ shall we?” Sontos asked holding out his hand for me to take.

As we walked towards his car I heard Aubrey whisper to Tanya “ aren’t they the cutest couple… like EVER?!?!?!”

I chuckled, Aubrey was sooo….. For the lack of a better term Aubrey.

As Sontos backed out of my driveway I asked him “ Soo where are we going?”

“ too this Italian restaurant called basil's.” he said carelessly.

“ How did you get a reservation!!?!?!?!! Basil's is the busiest, most popular restaurant with in a 20 mile radius!!!” I said stunned beyond belief.

“ You do realize who you are talking to right now… correct?” he asked looking at me.

“ umm…. Yeahh… but umm…. Human’s don’t…..” I said confused.

“ not everyone that looks human is human…. Take me for example…. Or even yourself for matter.” he said chuckling.

“ Ha Ha Ha. But seriously how did you get a reservation!?!?!! I hear some people book 6 months in advance!!!” I said flashing him a questioning look.

“ It just so happens that the owner is my Uncle.” he stated.

“SERIOUSLY!?!!! Your joking…. Right?” I asked him

“ Yes Seriously!” he said mocking me.

I punched his arm lightly.

“ OWW! That Hurt!!!!” he whined.

“baby” I muttered under my breath knowing he could hear me but not caring.

“AM NOT!!” he stated

“Are to.” I said.

“Am not!” he argued.

“yes you are!” I exclaimed

“ughhh! I give!” he said

I chuckled quietly as we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant.

He got lucky and found a parking space that was close to the entrance.

He turned off the car unhurriedly got out of the car and zipped around to my side to open my door like the perfect gentleman he thinks he is.

“ ughh! I’m offended! I AM the perfect gentleman thank you very much.” Sontos said sounding slightly offended.

“HA! You wish!” I retorted

“I am and you know it!” he declared as we walked into the restaurant.

“it’s beautiful!” I whispered to myself.

The lights were dimmed giving off an intimate feel the tables were dressed in beautiful table clothes with dark oak chairs.

The walls were a light yellow color, the only description I could think of is old Italian meets modern with a hint of elegance.

There are couples scattered around the dining area, the host lead us to a corner table which provided us with more privacy.

“Your Waiter will be here in a second.” the host said before walking back to her post.

“Sooo What do you think?” Sontos asked quietly.

“it’s….. beautiful!” I whispered in awe.

“Hello my name is Sumner and I will be your waiter today. Do you know what you would like to drink?” said the handsome man that was wearing black dress shirt & pants.

“hmmm…. Can I have a coke. Please Sumner?” I asked looking up at him with a smile.

I saw Sontos clench his hands as Sumner smiled back saying “ Sure. Your wish is my command. Ms. ……?”

“Miss. Simmons but you can call me Glenda.” I replied sweetly smiling at him.

“Glenda… that’s such a pretty name for such a beautiful girl.” he replied as I giggled

Sontos cleared his throat rather loudly.

Sumner’s head snapped towards Sontos who looked rather frightening at the moment.

Fear fled into Sumner’s eyes.

“ W-What would you like to drink sir?” Sumner asked.

“I’ll have a coke also.” Sontos replied.

“Here are your menu’s and I will be right back with your drinks.” Sumner said before hastily moving away from us.

Poor kid, I hope I didn’t ruin him.

“your mine, and mine only.” Sontos said staring me in the eyes.

“ And your mine and mine only. I was just being friendly.” I said staring back at him.

Sumner set our drinks on the table a moment later.

“do you know what you would like to order or would you like a few more minutes?” Sumner asked politely.

“ We would both like the Chicken scampi.” sontos said my head snapping towards him.

How the hell did he know what I wanted maybe I wanted something else!

I haven’t even looked at the menu yet!

“trust me you’ll love it.” Sontos told me.

“if you say so…” I replied looking back at Sumner who was looking nervous compared to his earlier confident looking self.

“is that all?” Sumner asked.

“yes” Sontos replied not even sparing Sumner a look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

45 minutes later…..

Glenda’s pov.

Sontos just finished paying the bill and we were walking out of the restaurant now.

“Damn that was goood!!!” I said as I leaned on Sontos’s shoulder.

“told ya!” he said playfully.

“the sunset is so beautiful tonight.” I said sighing in content.

“ not nearly as beautiful as you” sontos said looking down at me.

“ohh shut up.” I said as I blushed and slapped his arm.

I slid into his car seconds before he started it.

“where are we going?” I asked when I noticed he was going away from my house.

“it’s a surprise!” he said rather cheerfully.

“mmmkay” I replied as I wove my fingers through his hand that he wasn’t using to drive.

How am I gonna tell him?

He looks so happy…. I don’t want to ruin his happiness.

Maybe I should wait a little….

“ is everything okay?” Sontos asked looking over at me.

“EYES ON THE ROADDD!!!” I yelled at him.

“Glenda I’m a vampire I could drive better than any human blindfolded!” he said calmly but put his eyes on the road to make me feel better.

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

“ will you tell me what’s wrong?” he asked again.

“ Everything is fine.” I lied I couldn’t tell him at least not yet.

“ your gonna end up telling me sooner or later” he said pulling into a full parking lot that belonged to a club.

“ why are we at a club?” I asked.

“ Surprise!” he said as he pulled into a parking space.

He opened my door for me again.

I felt the thumping of the bass at we walked passed the bouncers and into the club.

“ HAPPPPPYYYYY BIRTTHHHHDAYYYY, GLENDAAAAA!” Everyone yelled.

The club had neon colors every when in the form of waves and swirls.

Everything was very modern and new looking, one wall was made of glass showing a breath taking view of the beach behind the club.

Aubrey came out of no where and jumped on me.

“ Surpriseeeeeeee!” she cheered as Seth Pried her off of me to give me a hug.

“happy Birthday sis” he said in his deep voice.

“You’re here!!!” Tanya yelled smiling as she gave me a hug.

“Happy birthday, little G” Sam said as he gave me a hug.

“little G?” I scoffed.

“ Yup. “ Sam said

“alright, whatever” I said.

“ Come onnn!!!!! Youuu have to DANCEEEEE!” Aubrey declared as she tugged me onto the dance floor, luckily I grabbed Tanya’s hand.

“ I LOVE THISS SONGG!” I shouted over the music as the intro to Dirty Little Secret by All American Rejects came on.

“Let me know that I've done wrong

When I've known this all along

I go around a time or two

Just to waste my time with you

Tell me all that you've thrown away

Find out games you don't wanna play

You are the only one that needs to know

I'll keep you my dirty little secret

Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret

My dirty little secret

Who has to know

When we live such fragile lives

It's the best way we survive

I go around a time or two

Just to waste my time with you

Tell me all that you've thrown away

Find out games you don't wanna play

You are the only one that needs to know

I'll keep you my dirty little secret

Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret

My dirty little secret

Who has to know

The way she feels inside

Those thoughts I can't deny

These sleeping thoughts won't lie

And all I've tried to hide

It's eating me apart

Trace this life out

I'll keep you my dirty little secret

Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret

I'll keep you my dirty little secret

Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret

My dirty little secret

Dirty little secret

Dirty little secret

Who has to know

Who has to know” the three of us belted out as we danced, swaying our hips to the beat.

“ Lets go get something to drink!” Tanya yelled pulling us towards the bar.

“ Three cokes” Tanya told the man behind the counter.

The man got our drinks and placed them in front of us.

When we tried to pay he shook his head no “ it’s already been covered.” he said.

Hmmm…. Whatever.

“ Can I have this Dance?” I heard Sontos Whisper in the ear as he wrapped his arms around my middle.

“ Sure. See you guys later” I said as I walked onto the dance floor hand in hand with Sontos.

Just then Maybe by the Sick Puppies began to play.

“ I love this song!” I said.

“Maybe I'm a dreamer

Maybe I'm misunderstood

Maybe you're not seeing the side of me you should

Maybe I'm crazy

Maybe I'm the only one

Maybe I'm just out of touch

Maybe I've just had enough

Maybe it's time to change

And leave it all behind

I've never been one to walk alone

I've always been scared to try

So why does it feel so wrong

To reach for something more

To wanna live a better life

What am I waiting for?

'Cause nothing stays the same

Maybe it's time to change

Maybe it's hopeless

Maybe I should just give up

What if I can't trust myself?

What if I just need some help?

Maybe it's time to change

And leave it all behind

I've never been one to walk alone

I've always been scared to try

So why does it feel so wrong

To reach for something more

To wanna live a better life

What am I waiting for?

'Cause nothing stays the same

Maybe it's time to change

And maybe it's time to change

And leave it all behind

I've never been one to walk alone

I've always been scared to try

And maybe it's time to change

And leave it all behind

I've never been one to walk alone

I've always been scared to try

So why does it feel so wrong

To reach for something more

To wanna live a better life

What am I waiting for?

'Cause nothing stays the same

Maybe it's time to change

'Cause nothing stays the same

Maybe it's time to change” I sang softly as I danced with Sontos.

As the song ended I knew I had to tell him, and I knew I was strong enough to handle his reaction which was undoubtedly to be bad.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the back exit to the beach.

I let go of his hand and walked a few more feet before turning around.

“ Sontos I have something to tell you…..” I said quietly willing my tears to not fall.

“pleasee don’t hate me…” I begged.

“ I could never hate you.” he said as he took a step forward but I held up a hand stopping him from coming any closer.

“ Promise?” I asked looking up slightly.

“ I Promise” he said honestly.

“ Sontos I’m……” I trailed off unsure of my self.

“I’m pregnant” I whispered afraid of his reaction…. Does he still love me?

Chapter 20

Recap:

Glenda’s pov.

“ Can I have this Dance?” I heard Sontos Whisper in the ear as he wrapped his arms around my middle.

“ Sure. See you guys later” I said as I walked onto the dance floor hand in hand with Sontos.

Just then Maybe by the Sick Puppies began to play.

“ I love this song!” I said.

“Maybe I'm a dreamer

Maybe I'm misunderstood

Maybe you're not seeing the side of me you should

Maybe I'm crazy

Maybe I'm the only one

Maybe I'm just out of touch

Maybe I've just had enough

Maybe it's time to change

And leave it all behind

I've never been one to walk alone

I've always been scared to try

So why does it feel so wrong

To reach for something more

To wanna live a better life

What am I waiting for?

'Cause nothing stays the same

Maybe it's time to change

Maybe it's hopeless

Maybe I should just give up

What if I can't trust myself?

What if I just need some help?

Maybe it's time to change

And leave it all behind

I've never been one to walk alone

I've always been scared to try

So why does it feel so wrong

To reach for something more

To wanna live a better life

What am I waiting for?

'Cause nothing stays the same

Maybe it's time to change

And maybe it's time to change

And leave it all behind

I've never been one to walk alone

I've always been scared to try

And maybe it's time to change

And leave it all behind

I've never been one to walk alone

I've always been scared to try

So why does it feel so wrong

To reach for something more

To wanna live a better life

What am I waiting for?

'Cause nothing stays the same

Maybe it's time to change

'Cause nothing stays the same

Maybe it's time to change” I sang softly as I danced with Sontos.

As the song ended I knew I had to tell him, and I knew I was strong enough to handle his reaction which was undoubtedly to be bad.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the back exit to the beach.

I let go of his hand and walked a few more feet before turning around.

“ Sontos I have something to tell you…..” I said quietly willing my tears to not fall.

“pleasee don’t hate me…” I begged.

“ I could never hate you.” he said as he took a step forward but I held up a hand stopping him from coming any closer.

“ Promise?” I asked looking up slightly.

“ I Promise” he said honestly.

“ Sontos I’m……” I trailed off unsure of my self.

“I’m pregnant” I whispered afraid of his reaction…. Does he still love me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sontos’s pov.

She’s pregnant?

But I could of sworn that I used protection….

Damn the closet…

I didn’t plan on having kids until we were married…

But anytime is as good as the next.

I closed the space between us and slowly sunk to my knees.

I pressed my lips against her stomach kissing our child.

I put my hand over he abdomen as I rose to press my lips against hers.

“I love you and our child more than anything else in the world.” I spoke softly against her lips.

“ Y-yy-you D-ddd-don’t H-hhate M-mmmeeee?” my angel stuttered out looking down.

“how could I ever hate you?” I asked her.

“ I-iii just thought y-yyou would.” my love said as I saw a single tear slid down her face.

I lifted her face up with my index finger forcing her to look at me.

“listen to me I could never hate you, I love you.” I said before brushing my lips against hers.

“so your not mad at me for gg-getting pregnant…?” she whispered.

“ no I’m not mad at you. In fact I’m so full of pride and happiness right now I could burst. I can’t wait to see what our child will become.” I told her.

“I promise to be the best father I can be to our children.” I said honestly looking her in the eyes.

“I promise to be the best mother I can be.” my Glenda whispered back looking back at me with tear filled eyes.

“do you think we can have this baby…? What will we do? We will have to get our own place… I’ll have to find a job…” my love asked me.

“ yes we can have this baby and we will be the best damn parents in the world! Yes if we want privacy we will have to get our own place. And no you will not have to get a job, first your a princess and you kingdom gives you money. Second I’m prince of all supernatural’s. I have enough money for us for an eternity.” I told her.

“ohh” she said before she chuckled softly.

“shall we go back to the party?” Glenda asked as she grabbed my hand.

“yes, angel” I responded.

As we walked back I wrapped my free arm around her shoulders.

“ I love you.” I whispered.

“ I love you to.” my angel replied.

Chapter 21

Recap:

Sontos’s pov.

“ Y-yy-you D-ddd-don’t H-hhate M-mmmeeee?” my angel stuttered out looking down.

“how could I ever hate you?” I asked her.

“ I-iii just thought y-yyou would.” my love said as I saw a single tear slid down her face.

I lifted her face up with my index finger forcing her to look at me.

“listen to me I could never hate you, I love you.” I said before brushing my lips against hers.

“so your not mad at me for gg-getting pregnant…?” she whispered.

“ no I’m not mad at you. In fact I’m so full of pride and happiness right now I could burst. I can’t wait to see what our child will become.” I told her.

“I promise to be the best father I can be to our children.” I said honestly looking her in the eyes.

“I promise to be the best mother I can be.” my Glenda whispered back looking back at me with tear filled eyes.

“do you think we can have this baby…? What will we do? We will have to get our own place… I’ll have to find a job…” my love asked me.

“ yes we can have this baby and we will be the best damn parents in the world! Yes if we want privacy we will have to get our own place. And no you will not have to get a job, first your a princess and you kingdom gives you money. Second I’m prince of all supernatural’s. I have enough money for us for an eternity.” I told her.

“ohh” she said before she chuckled softly.

“shall we go back to the party?” Glenda asked as she grabbed my hand.

“yes, angel” I responded.

As we walked back I wrapped my free arm around her shoulders.

“ I love you.” I whispered.

“ I love you to.” my angel replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda’s pov.

I can’t believe he’s so….

Accepting….

He just….

I was shocked into amazement….. Pure amazement….

I just can’t believe… he could change mind frames so fast…

“what are you thinking about, sweetheart?” Sontos asked looking down at me curiously.

“nothing much…… are lives are going to change.” I stated looking up at him for reassurance.

“yeahh… they are…” he murmured back.

“but just think of what we will gain when our lives change… forever” he said with a dreamy like face.

“yeah… we will have another little person in our lives.” I said also having a dreamily like face.

“I have always wanted a big family” I said looking up at him with hope filled eyes.

“me to. Being a single kid has it’s ups but has way more downs.” he replied looking down at me.

Sontos held the door open for me as we entered the club once again.

I let out a small chuckle as i saw Aubrey and Seth dancing.

Seth never seemed like the dancing type but he has a few moves up his selve.

Not far away from them I saw a blushing Tanya dancing rather close to Sam.

Even though Tanya is like the hottest girl in school and gets asked out practically everyday, she’s never really had a boyfriend.

I’m glad she has finally found someone that likes her for her.

Ok so I must admit I read Sam’s mind to make sure he didn’t want her just for her looks.

But in my defense she’s like the sister I never had!

I dragged Sontos into the middle of the dance floor next to Aubrey & Seth, Tanya & Sam.

Were we sang possible off key along to the music and danced the night  

chapter 22

Recap:

Sontos’s pov.

“shall we go back to the party?” Glenda asked as she grabbed my hand.

“yes, angel” I responded.

As we walked back I wrapped my free arm around her shoulders.

“ I love you.” I whispered.

“ I love you to.” my angel replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda’s pov.

I can’t believe he’s so….

Accepting….

He just….

I was shocked into amazement….. Pure amazement….

I just can’t believe… he could change mind frames so fast…

“what are you thinking about, sweetheart?” Sontos asked looking down at me curiously.

“nothing much…… are lives are going to change.” I stated looking up at him for reassurance.

“yeahh… they are…” he murmured back.

“but just think of what we will gain when our lives change… forever” he said with a dreamy like face.

“yeah… we will have another little person in our lives.” I said also having a dreamily like face.

“I have always wanted a big family” I said looking up at him with hope filled eyes.

“me to. Being a single kid has it’s ups but has way more downs.” he replied looking down at me.

Sontos held the door open for me as we entered the club once again.

I let out a small chuckle as i saw Aubrey and Seth dancing.

Seth never seemed like the dancing type but he has a few moves up his selves.

Not far away from them I saw a blushing Tanya dancing rather close to Sam.

Even though Tanya is like the hottest girl in school and gets asked out practically everyday, she’s never really had a boyfriend.

I’m glad she has finally found someone that likes her for her.

Ok so I must admit I read Sam’s mind to make sure he didn’t want her just for her looks.

But in my defense she’s like the sister I never had!

I dragged Sontos into the middle of the dance floor next to Aubrey & Seth, Tanya & Sam.

Were we sang possible off key along to the music and danced the night away…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda’s pov.

As I slowly drifted out of unconsciousness I realized I was in a bed.

I felt strong protective arms wrapped around me.

I slowly opened my eye’s to realize I was in my room in Sontos’s arms with my head on his chest.

I was about to close my eyes when I felt a flutter in my stomach.

I reached a hand down to feel my stomach.

But instead of feeling my flat tummy I felt a biggish bump.

I gasped and ripped the covers away so I could see my stomach.

I felt Sontos practically jump out of bed.

“What is it? Are you okay? Is the baby okay?” Sontos asked hurriedly once he realized that no one was in my room.

I couldn’t move my eyes from the bump my whole hand couldn’t even fit over it.

Sontos came back to bed and wrapped his arms around me, moving some hair out of my face.

I could speak so I decided to show him.

I grabbed his hand and slowly placed it over my stomach.

He gasped.

“but… what the…. that’s not … huh…?” he managed to get out.

I jumped out of bed and practically flew down the stairs, Sontos on my heels.

“ MOMM!!!!!!” I yelled knowing she was down here somewhere.

“in the kitchen, there is no reason to yell young lady.” she said in a stern voice.

“ Oh yes there is!” I retorted as I entered the kitchen.

“ Oh really and what would …..” she asked as she turned away from the stove stopping when she looked down to my stomach where my arms were wrapped protectively around me.

“Glenda…. Sweetie… are you…. Pregnant?” she asked walking towards my slowly.

“ Yess… but… but…. Not this….. Pregnant.” I said.

Everyone was quiet for a few moments.

“I wonder……” my mother said trailing off.

“What?!?!” I asked egger for information.

“Well…. Some myths say that…. It’s impossible…..” my mom said.

“What’s impossible! Someone please tell me what the hell is going on with my baby!??!”

I practically yelled emotions raging through me.

Sontos wrapped his arms around me in hope of comforting me.

My mother walked to me and got down on her knees so she was eye level with my

stomach she placed her hands over mine before looking up into my worried eyes.

“your child is the chosen one.”

“the chosen one? What the hell does that mean!?!” I said growing concerned.

I looked back at Sontos, he was the one that was raised know all about super natural

world.

For God Sakes I just learned about our world a few weeks ago!

And now my unborn child is THE Chosen One!?!?!!

“But that’s just supposed to be a myth!” Sontos said looking down at me but talking to

my mother.

“ I know! But just put everything together! It Fits!” she exclaimed.

“ WHAT THE HELL IS THE CHOSEN ONE!?!?!???: I yelled getting their attention.

“ 1,700 years ago a wizard made a prophecy. When the world of the supernatural’s is in

dire danger the chosen one shall be born. The chosen one will be 3 different kinds of

Super naturals put into one. The child will have rapid growth until it reach’s the physical

age of 18. The Chosen One will be Immortal. The Chosen One will end century’s of

war.” my father said.

“ Vampire… Fallen Angel…. Shape-Shifter…..” Sontos said.

“4 days pregnant” I said looking down at my stomach.

“ Oh My God! I’m giving birth to the Chosen One! What do I do?!?!?!” I said frantically.

Chapter 23

Recap:

Glenda’s pov.

“ MOMM!!!!!!” I yelled knowing she was down here somewhere.

“in the kitchen, there is no reason to yell young lady.” she said in a stern voice.

“ Oh yes there is!” I retorted as I entered the kitchen.

“ Oh really and what would …..” she asked as she turned away from the stove stopping when she looked down to my stomach where my arms were wrapped protectively around me.

“Glenda…. Sweetie… are you…. Pregnant?” she asked walking towards my slowly.

“ Yess… but… but…. Not this….. Pregnant.” I said.

Everyone was quiet for a few moments.

“I wonder……” my mother said trailing off.

“What?!?!” I asked egger for information.

“Well…. Some myths say that…. It’s impossible…..” my mom said.

“What’s impossible! Someone please tell me what the hell is going on with my baby!??!”

I practically yelled emotions raging through me.

Sontos wrapped his arms around me in hope of comforting me.

My mother walked to me and got down on her knees so she was eye level with my

stomach she placed her hands over mine before looking up into my worried eyes.

“your child is the chosen one.”

“the chosen one? What the hell does that mean!?!” I said growing concerned.

I looked back at Sontos, he was the one that was raised know all about super natural

world.

For God Sakes I just learned about our world a few weeks ago!

And now my unborn child is THE Chosen One!?!?!!

“But that’s just supposed to be a myth!” Sontos said looking down at me but talking to

my mother.

“ I know! But just put everything together! It Fits!” she exclaimed.

“ WHAT THE HELL IS THE CHOSEN ONE!?!?!???: I yelled getting their attention.

“ 1,700 years ago a wizard made a prophecy. When the world of the supernatural’s is in

dire danger the chosen one shall be born. The chosen one will be 3 different kinds of

Super naturals put into one. The child will have rapid growth until it reach’s the physical

age of 18. The Chosen One will be Immortal. The Chosen One will end century’s of

war.” my father said.

“ Vampire… Fallen Angel…. Shape-Shifter…..” Sontos mumbled.

“4 days pregnant” I said looking down at my stomach.

“ Oh My God! I’m giving birth to the Chosen One! What do I do?!?!?!” I said frantically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda’s pov.

Why me out of all people?

Why I’m I destined to be the chosen one’s mother?

“well your going to have to stay out of sight for a while.” my father said absently.

Well DUH!

I’m 4 days pregnant but look 4 months pregnant!!!!

Common sense!!!!

“we have to keep the fact that your child is the chosen one a secret! Only the most trusted can know!” my mom said.

“so who id deemed most trusted?” I asked my self quietly.

“ Tanya, Seth, Aubrey, Sam, …. Alec?” I whispered to myself.

Yes I knew I could trust them.

“My parents will have to know.” Sontos said.

“Yes. We will have to tell them.” I agreed.

Realization hit me like an Atomic bomb.

“if I’m 4 days pregnant but I look 4 months pregnant that means…. I’m having my baby in 5 days…” I spoke softly to myself putting two and two together.

“ OH MY GOD! I’M HAVING MY BABY IN FIVE DAYSSSSS!” I yelled and immediately grew scared.

I thought I had 9 months to prepare, to get ready, to adjust now I only have 5 days!

We don’t even have an apartment!

Let alone a nursery!!!

I started to panic we don’t have anything!

“calm down. Everything is gonna be okay.” Sontos whispered in my ear.

How could he possibly know that?!?!

And how the hell does he expect me to calm down?!!?!!

Our baby is gonna be born in five days!

“looks like we all are gonna have a busy day today.” my mother said.

She grabbed a paper and pencil and started to list things that need to be done before the baby arrives.

And when we were done making the list, we called in some back up.

Not even five minutes later Tanya, Sam, Aubrey, and Seth were in the kitchen with my parents, Sontos and I.

We filled them in and swore them into secrecy.

Sontos and I received Congratulations and hugs from our friends.

My mom handed list out to every group.

Sontos and me, Tanya and Sam, Aubrey, Seth, and Alec, and my parents.

We split the main list into smaller more manageable lists.

I would’ve preferred to do it all my self but there’s no time so I’ll just have to deal with it.

“Where do you want to start looking?” Sontos asked me.

ummm…. I don’

t know…. A nice neighborhood though.” I said.

Number one on our list was to find a apartment/house.

I know just the place.” he replied confidently.

After that I drifted off into my thoughts

were here.” he spoke softly pulling me from my thoughts.

We were in front of a gorgeous wooden 2 story house.

It had a beautiful wrap around porch and many windows scattered around the house.

It was perfect we haven’t even stepped out of the car yet and I know that this is the perfect house for us.

But the thing that completed the perfectiveness was the for sale sign in the lawn.

“this is it.” I said feeling a smile grow on my face.

Sontos looked over at me with a confused look.

“You haven’t even seen the inside.” he said.

“I know. But this is the house for us. I can feel it.” I said in awe.

After going thought the house thoroughly Sontos said “ you were right.”

I smirked and replied “ When am I wrong?”

“hmmm…..” he said jokingly

“ok. Next thing to do is buy it then buy stuff/furniture for it.” I said getting back on task.

Sontos dialed the realtors number and arranged a meeting to buy the house for 3pm.

We had about 4 hours to kill before the meeting so we when to a furniture store.

We found more than enough at the store I didn’t even know if it would all fit but Sontos promised it would.

Next we when to a store to find decorations and thing to hang on the walls.

This was my favorite part.

I believe that how you decorate your house show your ture personality and it represents who you are.

So I kinda went overboard a bit.

It was finally 2:30 so we hopped in the car to go meet the realtor.

I bursting with excitement, I could barely contain myself.

We finally arrived and were greeted by dull looking older lady.

I barely heard what she was saying my thoughts were all over and I was force to follow them.

“so how far a long are you?” I heard someone ask but didn’t think it was directed at me.

Sontos nudged my arm and I turned to look at him as he discreetly looked at me then the realtor.

“I’m sorry. What did you say?” I asked her.

“How far along are you?” she asked again.

I looked down quickly before replying “ a little over 4 months.

A smile grew on my face as my thoughts drift away again this time about the baby and not everything else.

Awhile later Sontos dragged me from my thoughts so I could sign paperwork.

Oh Joy.

As soon as I signed the last paper the realtor handed use paper stating the house now belonged to us.

I jumped up and squealed, practically jumping into Sontos’s arms.

I placed my hands on either side of his face and gave him a big kiss smack on his lips “muah” I said just for the effect.

I called everyone and invited them over so they could help unpack but in reality I knew they’d complain and I’d end up use my powers to move them and everything where I wanted it.

Everyone pulled in a few seconds after we did.

Perfect timing because the furniture truck arrived a few minutes later.

And as I thought, I ended up using my powers even though my mom, Tanya and Aubrey told me not to and told the guys to act like the men they are.

you would figure it would be no problem with their super strength but no they whined like three year olds.

When Tanya showed me the baby clothes she picked out I almost cried.

They were so tiny and cute.

After a busy day and slightly emotionally evening I was falling asleep on the couch in Sontos’s lap by 9:30.

Everyone said good night and left so I could get some sleep.

I felt Sontos place me on our bed and slid in next to me before pulling the covers over us.

Seconds later I was out.

Chapter 24

Glenda’s pov.

I was shocked out of unconsciousness when I felt my body move with out me moving it.

I lurched my body into a sitting position with my arms instinctively wrapped around my stomach.

I whipped my head looking around me quickly.

I felt the bed shift as Sontos shot up next to me.

“ What is it? What’s wrong?” Sontos said words flowing from his mouth.

“ I …..” I began to say before I felt it again.

I jerked my head to look at my stomach.

I grabbed Sontos’s hand and placed it over my stomach where I could feel it moving.

I felt the fluttering motion in my enlarged belly again.

My wide eyes darted up to meet my love’s.

His face was full of shock and his jaw was hanging wide open.

I expected I looked very similar.

I placed my other hand on top of his as a smile grew on my face.

“ Our baby.” I whispered in realization.

He smiled slowly before placing his hand on either side of my face and gently kissed me.

Within this kiss he showed me all of his love for me and our child.

I returned the kiss showing him all of my love for him and our child.

He pulled away, looking into my eyes, I felt as if he could see into my soul.

“ Hello? Are you ok?”

I heard…. Alec? ask.

“ what? Me yeah I’m fine.”

I responded confused.

Alec has never had a private conversation with me before, why now?

“ ok. huh…. I just had this strange…. Need to make sure you were ok….”

he said sounding confused.

“ yeah I’m fine. We are all fine.”

I told him looking back into Sontos’s eyes.

“ I was scared awake a few minutes ago. Maybe that’s why you wanted to make sure I was ok.”

I told him calmly.

“ what happen? Are you ok? The baby? Sontos?”

he asked sounding worried.

“ yeah, yeah. Were all fine. I just felt the baby kicking for the first time.”

I told him, a smile growing on my face.

“ ohh… ok… hey before I forget pack meeting in…. 47 minutes.”

he said.

“ ummm… who’s gonna be there?”

I asked unsurely.

“ most of the pack.”

he replied simply.

SHIT!

“ I heard that.”

he said his voice filled with humor.

“ there is no way I can go to the meeting today! I mean look at me!”

I said showing him a picture of how big I was.

I mean I was only 5 months supposedly but I was big.

“ shit that’s right. No one can know. Ummmm…. Tap into one of our minds during the meeting so then your there but not really there.”

he replied after a couple of seconds.

“ I guess that will work. Do you know what its about anyways?”

I asked him.

“ nope. All I heard was unrecognizable muttering.”

he replied.

“ hmm…. Ok.”

I replied.

“ soo… ummm…. Bye.”

he said sounding awkward.

“ wait before you go. I just want to tell you, your a lot better than I originally thought. And I’m sorry I pegged you before I got to know you. When I first saw you I thought you to be man whore, no offense, but now I know your not. If anything you’re the exact opposite… almost.”

I told him honestly.

I had stunned him into silence.

That was a first!

“ ok well now that I have cleared from my chest. Bye!”

I said closing the connection before he could say anything else.

“ who was that?” Sontos asked as he played with the fingers on my right hand

“ Alec.” I replied nonchalantly.

“ I thought you two didn’t get along very well.” he asked curiously.

“ we didn’t. but I think it’s all better now. Besides he was wondering if I was ok, I guess he felt like something was wrong with me.” I said waving it off as if it was no big deal.

“ your ok right?” he asked worriedly.

“ yeah I’m perfectly fine. I was just scared awake this morning because of the baby kicking.

“ ohh… ok.” he said.

Suddenly he got a wicked gleam in his eye.

“ Oh no….” I said.

“ Oh yes.” Sontos said.

Next thing I knew I was in his arms practically flying down the stairs.

Seconds later we were surrounded by cold water.

I surfaced sputtering.

A minute later I heard Sontos’s boisterous laughter fill the air.

“ bastard.” I muttered as I started to swim toward the edge of the pool.

“ hey, hey. Young lady that wasn’t very nice.” he said directly behind me.

Swim like sharks and don’t have to breath.

Damn vampire I thought scowling.

“ it wasn’t intended to be shit head.” I replied disdainfully.

I started to climb out of the freezing pool.

“ you have a dirty dirty mouth young lady.” he said.

He placed his hands on my hips and plucked me off the side of the pool.

I started to thrash around in his grip.

“ you wanna see dirty? I’ll show you how to play dirty.” I replied before shifting into my dragon form.

HA!

“ Take that you sneaky conniving little bastard!”

I said defiantly.

“ up for a little game of cat and mouse?”

he asked.

“ so I’m the cat and you’re the mouse?”

I asked before he charged at me.

I side stepped him and he couldn’t stop before slamming into a tree.

I laughed on the inside.

He jumped to his feet and shook his head quickly as if to clear it.

I felt determination fill me as he jumped up into the trees.

I shifted into a hawk and darted up to scan the tree tops.

I heard a low primitive growl before I saw Sontos flying with black glossy angel like wings.

What the Hell?

“ Surprised sweety?”

he asked mockingly.

Hell yeah I was.

Were gonna have a little chat later I though to my self.

“ oh bloody hell!”

I heard Aubrey said.

“what now…? Wait! Shhhhh…. I gotta concentrate!”

I said to her

Sontos dived at me, trying to wrap his arms around me.

Ok time for something faster.

I shifted into a Peraguin Falcon.

“ no fair!” he cried.

“So you can’t out fly a falcon, huh?”

I asked teasingly.

He made another dive for me but I easily avoided it.

He grunted before faking left and then coming at me from the right.

But with my gift of vision I anticipated his move.

He went right into a tree head first and fell down the ground somehow gracefully.

I burst into laughter.

He had twigs sticking out at random angles.

A low growl ripped through his chest as he stood and beckoned me forward.

I descended slowly, calculating his every move.

I decided to change back into my human form to finish it.

“ give up?” I asked

“never.” he replied smirking.

“ good.” I replied.

He blurred as he ran but my eyes were just as good as his and I found him quickly.

To not clue him in to what I was planning I used my mind to control my powers and bend them to my every will.

The second he started to move towards me, I lifted and bent the rocks around me to form cuffs then I quickly used them to bind Sontos’s arms and legs together.

I then used a root of a near by tree to hold him down.

I walked over to him slowly swaying my hips while rubbing small circle on my stomach.

I straddled him and placed my teeth on his neck.

“Surrender?” I asked.

He didn’t reply.

I grazed my teeth against his pulse and let my hands wander down his body.

I rubbed my hand over the slight bulge in his jeans making him moan.

I raised an eyebrow.

“ how about…” I said pausing to nip his throat.

“ Now?” I finished.

He didn’t reply so I stood up and walked away slowly swaying my hips trying not to waddle.

I can’t believe I pretty much kicked his butt and I’m about 5 months pregnant!

But to give him some credit I’m quite gifted.

I heard him struggling against his restraints.

I chuckled and looked over my shoulder at him before saying “ good luck hunny! I’m the only one who can free you.”

I smirked before turning around and continuing walking.

I heard some more thrashing this time with more effort.

I grinned silently to myself.

I listen carefully and heard his defeated anger sigh.

But I kept walking.

“ Fine! You win. I Surrender.” he said angrily.

I turned around to face him and pretended to think about it for a second.

“ don’t try anything otherwise I will just pin you up again.” I said as I release him from his magic sealed cuffs.

He growled again but growled right back baring my teeth.

“ That wasn’t funny Glenda.” he said as he approached me.

Chapter 25

Glenda’s pov.

“ huh really? Cause I thought it was pretty damn funny.” I retorted.

“ oh did you?” he asked.

He mockingly stalked towards me.

“ don’t even think about it mister!” I warned him.

He raised an eyebrow before sprinting towards me.

I waited and at the last second stepped out of the way.

I giggled softly as I dashed around.

I quickly scaled a tree and as he came to be directly below me I jumped and landed on his back gracefully.

I kissed the hallow of his neck before getting of his back.

“ Amazing Shifter / Fallen Angel Two, Stinky Vampire Zero!!! And the crowd goes wild! AHHHHHH!!!!” I said mockingly.

“ oh hush it!” he said.

I giggled before grabbing his hand and pulling him back towards the house.

“ done now?”

I heard Aubrey ask sounding amused.

“ yes.”

I said giggling.

“ good cause the meetings about to start. Were having the whole meeting in our heads even though were all gathered. It makes it easier for you so you know who says what and stuff. Ok…. Shhhhhh!”

Aubrey explained quickly.

“ ok as some of you know Glenda couldn’t come today but she is here with us in the mind connection. Let’s start the meeting shall we?”

Seth said.

“ as some of you know some rouges have banded together to form a ‘pack’ and are trying to attempt to capture other packs and territories. I just want to let you know that I spoke to the council the other day and we have decided to take care of the rouges once and for all. But until that happens I want everyone in there homes by 9pm and don’t go anywhere alone. Understood?”

Seth declared.

Everyone agreed together as a unit.

No one disobeyed their alpha.

“ questions?”

Seth offered.

“how does the council plan on taking care of the rouges?”

a man I had only spoken to once asked.

I think his name was Mark.

“ we plan on eliminating them completely.”

Seth said sounding cold and distant.

I knew he didn’t like killing but he would do anything for his pack and the kingdom.

“ I’ll help.”

mark volunteered.

“me too.”

I heard a few people say mostly men.

Even though it wasn’t likely Seth or Sontos would let me….

“ I’m in.” I said confidently.

For some reason I felt like I had to be there.

Like I was going to be needed there or something.

“ Glenda.”

Seth said warningly.

“ I’m going and I don’t give a shit if you don’t want me to. I’m as much as apart of this kingdom as you are. Our Kingdom needs to see that there princess doesn’t sit on her ass all day eating tea and crumpets! I need to prove myself to them! Understood?”

I said fiercely and confidently.

There was an awkward silence.

I heard a feral growl close by and was about to exit the conversation when I heard.

“ What the HELL are you thinking Glenda!?!?!?”

I heard Sontos yell.

“ ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?!?! THINK!”

Sontos demanded.

“ I won’t let you.”

Sontos said more softly realizing it wasn’t just us.

“ I’m not five and your not my father. You cant forbid me to go. I’m the only person I need to ask for permission to go where I want when I want.”

I said icily.

“ And you! Mr. Alpha! You cant control my desions so you go behind my back to my mate. If I was anywhere near you right now I would kick your ass. And don’t even think I cant. Just ask Mr. Dictator of a mate.”

I said just as cold.

I withdrew myself from the conversation and closed off my mind.

I quickly teleported myself to somewhere I knew I could find solace.

I figured Tanya wouldn’t be far behind me after hearing that conversation.

She is the only person that knows about it.

I quickly climbed to my favorite branch and just leaned my head against the tree.

I come here every time I need space, comfort, stability, or anything else.

I loved this tree.

It was a huge black oak tree, it was shaped like a giant pear.

I’ve been coming here since I was 7 yrs old.

I found it one day when I was wandering through the woods by myself, I’ve always loved the woods.

“ you know you cant stay up there forever right?” I heard Tanya ask.

I groaned and opened my eyes so I could look down at her.

“ Shhhh! Quite! I don’t wanna think about coming down.” I whisper yelled.

“ Ughh. Ok….” she said before sighing and clambering up the tree to a branch near mine.

“ you know Sontos is scared shitless right now? He doesn’t know where you or if your ok. And Seth has half the pack looking for you. don’t worry I didn’t tell them where you are so don’t worry.” she said as she causally swung her leg back and forth.

I sighed heavily before making the connection with Seth and Sontos.

“ you two better stop worrying before you get ulcers. I’m fine. Goodbye!”

I told them before severing the connection.

“ Happy? I told them to stop worrying.” I asked Tanya.

“ Thanks.” she said smiling sarcastically.

We sat content in silence for a few minutes.

“ You wanna talk about it?” Tanya asked as she leaned back against the tree.

I don’t know….. Do I?

I mean I did but didn’t at the same time.

“ Why would he yell at me like that in front of everyone?” I asked without thinking.

And I didn’t have to tell her which one I was talking about.

She knew I was talking about Sontos.

“ he was worried about your safety and the baby’s. he was doing exactly what you would have done if the roles were reversed.” Tanya said softly.

I thought for a second and sighed in defeat.

I knew she was right.

“ go home and talk to him.” she urged.

“ Fine.” I grumbled

I quickly transported myself back home.

I saw Sontos on his phone, pacing back and forth in the living room.

I felt a small twinge in my stomach but wrote it off as nothing of importance.

I walked to stand at the entrance to the living room.

He was so lost in his worry he didn’t even notice my presence.

“ I’m sorry.” I whispered.

His head snapped towards me and his eyes locked with mine.

He dropped the phone and ran over to me with lightening quick speed.

He seized me in a iron grip.

Sontos kissed the top of my head before pulling back a little so he could look me in the eyes.

“ don’t you ever, and I mean ever do that to me again. Got it?” he stated.

I nodded before I hid my face in his chest.

I was ashamed of my self.

I felt another twinge only this time it was stronger.

Something in me released itself and I thought I was about to cry by the gallons.

When I heard a splash on the floor I froze in shock.

My head jerked down ward.

My water just broke!

What the… how is that even possible… oh no my baby!!

“ m-my wa-water j-jjj-just b-bbroke!” I stuttered out.

Next thing I knew I was swooped into Sontos’s arms .

He ran towards his car and gently set me down and strapped me in before racing over to his side and getting in.

He backed out of the driveway and drove like a bat outta hell on crack!

On the drive my mind was filled with questions like ‘what the hell is going on.’ and ‘why am I going into labor?!?! I’m supposed to be only like 6 months!

I felt another spasm and then realized what they were.

THEY WERE CONTRACTIONS!

Sontos parking was half assed but as soon as the engine was cut he was getting me out of the car and hastily running towards the entrance to the hospital.

“ help! Someone please help! My wife is in labor!” Sontos shouted.

Wait did he just say wife?

Huh…. Looks like Lucy’s got some s’plaining to do.

I was placed into a wheel chair and wheeled into a room by a nurse.

The doctor will be here in a second.

A minute later a spindly looking women in her mid forties walking in.

“ hello Glenda. My name is Dr. Markham.” she said while looking over her clip board.

She finished looking over her papers on the clipboard before finally looking up at me.

She has startlingly familiar green eyes and dark brown hair.

She looked familiar yet I knew I’ve never seen her.

She swiftly hooked me up to an iv and some other machines.

Once he was done she looked at the machines and gasped.

Just then I had another contraction that was hands down the strongest so far.

“ Your already 5 cm dilated. Would you like a epidural?” she asked sounding stunned.

I looked at her like she was crazy.

“ Yes!” I exclaimed.

While she was gone I had another contraction.

She walked out the door and returned soon with another person that was carrying a tray.

I shuddered and tightened my grip on Sontos’s arm.

They had me lay on my left side and arch my back.

I shut my eyes tightly and gritted my teeth so I wouldn’t whimper.

Once they were done, I started to lose feeling below my waist.

I looked up at Sontos and smiled.

“ go call everyone and let them know what’s going on.” I said softly.

I knew he didn’t want to leave my side but he did what I asked.

While he was gone I had two more contractions.

After a few minutes he came back into the room.

When his eyes connected with mine, a smile lit up his face.

“ they will be here soon.” he murmured as he sat down next to me.

We sat in content silence for a couple of minutes.

A nurse walked in a looked at the machines.

He eyes grew big and she ran out of the room.

Not even a full minute later the doctor was in the room checking the machines.

She shook her head as if she thought she was dreaming this.

She looked at the machines before looking at me.

“ your fully dilated already!” she verbalized.

Huh?

that’s not possible my water broke like 30 minutes ago.

Is it?

She left the room only to return with a couple nurse’s and carts and more machines.

Once everything was set up she started to time my contractions which were quickly becoming stronger and closer together.

I gripped Sontos’s hand as if it was my life line.

“ alright. Glenda I need you to listen to me and do exactly as I say. Nothing more. Nothing less.” the doctor said calmly.

“ okay.” I replied.

The doctor looked at the monitors for a few seconds.

“ PUSH!!!” she commanded.

As I did what she said I felt horrible pain.

At first I gritted my teeth but it became to unbearable.

“ You can stop for a moment” the doctor said.

I release a heavy breath I hadn’t realized I was holding.

“ okay I need you to push!” the doctor said again.

This time there was more pain than before.

I had a death grip on Sontos’s hand.

“ Sontos’s you’re an asshole! Why the hell would you do this to me?!?!?!” I yelled at him.

“ I know. I’m sorry sweaty.” he whispered and planted a kiss on my sweaty forehead.

“ okay you can stop again.” the doctor said still calm.

I looked up at Sontos’s face and saw that it was contorted in pain.

I lifted up my other hand to his cheek.

“ I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it.” I whispered to him looking into his eyes.

“ Push!” I doctor bellowed again.

This time I was in unbelievable pain.

“ Sontos I’m gonna kick your ASSS!” I yelled.

A few nurse’s chuckled.

Poor man.

It’s not all his fault.

“ okay stop now, Glenda. Your doing wonderful!” the doctor said happily.

I exhaled loudly.

“ I’m sorry Sontos I didn’t mean that either.” I said apologetically.

“ Glenda one more push. Okay. Push!” the doctor said.

This time it was the worse pain I have ever experienced.

“ Sontos I swear to god! I WILL kill you!!!” I shrieked.

I heard a few of the nurse’s and even the doctor giggled.

I heard a cry echo through out the room.

I gasped and the doctor held up a crying baby girl.

She was so beautiful it almost broke my heart.

“ she’s full term.” the doctor declared.

I don’t even want to think about how that’s possible right now.

I just looked at my beautiful baby.

“ Aideen Sascha Keitel” I murmured.

It fit perfectly.

“ Aideen means Fiery and Sascha means protector of mankind.” I said looking up at Sontos for his approval.

We hadn’t discussed names but I guess some part of my mind had been thinking.

“ it’s perfect.” he said.

I wanted her name to be different and different it was.

The nurse’s cleaned her up then gave her to me.

She fit perfectly in my arms.

They allowed every one to come in.

“Aideen Sascha Keitel” I told everyone.

I looked up at everyone.

Everyone but one person was cooing and awing at my baby.

Alec was looking at her as if she were the only one in the world.

“ oh no.” I muttered.

“ so help me God! Alec if what I’m thinking right now is true I’m going to kick your ass!” I threatened.

He gave me an impish look while everyone else was looking at me confused.

I carefully removed the blanket that was wrapped around my baby.

I looked at her left hip and saw a Dahlia with a butterfly in the middle of it.

I wrapped her up before handing her to Sontos.

I quickly ripped myself free of the machines and iv’s.

The Epidural had already worn off so I stood up and walked over to Alec.

I snatched up the left side of his shirt so I could see his hip.

When I saw the same tattoo that Aideen had, I snarled low and menacingly.

I backed up a step and straightened my shoulders.

“ you Bastard! How could you?” I shrieked.

He backed away with his hands up.

“ it’s not my fault!” he said fearfully.

“ I swear to god! Ughh. Your lucky there is humans around and no room to shift. And that I understand that it‘s not your choice because honestly I would pick him if I had a choice” I snarled and motioned to Sontos behind me.

Alec chuckled softly.

“ I’m sorry.” he murmured

“ What’s going on?” Sontos asked.

“ Dumbass over there is Aideen’s mate.” I muttered as I grabbed her out of his arms because she’s probably the only one that can keep me from ripping Alec apart.

Sontos growled loudly and started stalking towards Alec.

I got in front of him.

“Sontos stop it! It’s not his fault! Remember what happened with us?” I asked him.

He nodded in defeat.

“ and I would do it all over again.” my dark angel murmured before gently kissing me.

“ I love you.” I said when I pulled back.

“ I love you to.” Sontos returned

Chapter 26

Glenda’s pov.

“ Mrs. Keitel! You need to get back in bed right now! You shouldn’t be out of bed!” said a worried nurse as she hurried into the room.

I heard a few murmurs and coughs that were used to cover up laughs at me being called ‘ Mrs. Keitel’ which I am not…. Yet.

It was then I heard heavy breathing that I picked up with my sensitive hearing.

I looked up and saw Tanya staring at me murderously.

Oh shit.

What did I do now?

I gave her a questioning look.

“ You got married with out me knowing?!?! You promised! We were 6! REMEMBER!?!?!?!” she yelled furiously.

I felt like laughing in her face.

Does she honestly I would marry with out her knowing and being there.

“ Tanya! Cool you tits! I didn’t get married. And yes I remember. How could I forget?!?!

And yes you can still plan my wedding unless we have a double wedding.” I told her as I raised my eyebrow at the last part.

Tanya blushed profusely at my double wedding comment looking up at Sam under her eyelashes discreetly.

“ umm… I’m sorry for jumping to conclusions. But you lucky gal you! You get wonderful little ol’ me for a wedding planner.” she said as she slowly worked back into her normal confident self.

“ Yeah… lucky me…” I cheered with fake enthusiasm.

She glared at me playfully and I glared back teasingly.

“ Ladies. Ladies.” Sontos said.

We both turned are glares to him and he put his hands up in the air slowly.

“ Never mind. Carry on.” He gulped.

Tanya and I burst into a fit of laughter.

Sontos looked back and forth between us as if we were crazy.

Tanya walked over and gave me a hug which I returned.

“ okay. So I was thinking a night under the stars with boat loads of little twinkling lights. And…” She said making big hand gestures.

I quickly cut her off saying “ Whoa! Chill Tanya! We have lots of time! Relax! I just got out of labor for Vanilla’s sake!”

She glare at me for interrupting her but didn’t say anything.

“ Besides I want to ask y’all some questions.” I said.

Everyone turned there attention to me and I suddenly got a little nervous but then I remembered why I was doing this.

“ This baby is very special as all of you very well know. And Sontos and I have decided…” I trailed off looking up at him and he nodded encouragingly.

“ That this baby is going to have 2 god mothers and 3 godfathers.” I said take a deep breath.

“ Tanya and Aubrey we would like both of you to be our baby’s godmothers because we know if something were to ever happen to us that you will protect and treat our child as if it were your very own. So will you?” I asked looking up at both of them.

“ You already know my answer Glenda. We have always told each other that we would be godmothers of each others children and I would love to be Aideen’s godmother.” Tanya said softly looking down at the tiny bundle in my arms.

“ Thank you, Tanya. You have no idea how much this means to me.” I said smiling at her.

I waggled my fingers at her telling her to come closer and I placed Aideen in her arms.

And she started cooing to her.

“ I know you haven’t known me long but I feel as if I have known you forever and I would gladly be Aideen’s godmother.” Aubrey said as she walked over to Tanya to look into Aideen’s little eyes as her own filled with tears out of happiness.

I took a deep breath, no come’s the hard part.

“ Alec even though until recently I haven’t been particularly fond of you I know you would protect my daughter before you even knew she was your soul mate. Call it mother’s intuition or whatever you want but I knew the second you called me the other day I knew for sure that you would protect my child as much as you possibly could. So even though you’re her mate. We would like you to be her godfather.” I said looking up at him because even though I knew he would protect her with his life I didn’t know if he would accept being her go father.

“ Honestly until recently I didn’t like you either. But I will protect you and your daughter with my life I swear to it. Yes.” Alec said fiercely walking over to Aideen who was now in Aubrey’s arms

I took a deep breath before looking over at Seth.

“ Seth. You’re my brother. I may have not know of your existence a few weeks ago but even after just meeting you I knew you would protect me no matter what. So I hope that extends to my daughter at your niece. Will you be Aideen’s godfather?” I said looking up at him.

He looked completely shell shocked.

“ Of course that protection extends to your daughter. Why wouldn’t it? I promise to do everything in my power to protect that little angel over their. Yes I will be her godfather.” Seth said as he walked over to gaze at Aideen over Aubrey’s shoulder.

I turned my gaze over to Sam.

“ Sam. I know we haven’t spoken much but from the begging I’ve liked you. You’re the quiet one but you always know what to do to settle a argument before it even begins. And you keep your head while the rest of use lose it. So I want you to be Aideen’s god father because I know you will keep her safe and sane. Unlike the rest of these hotheaded fools.” I said looking up at him trying to find his answer in his eyes.

“ Your right she will need me to keep her sane especially around them. I promise with every thing in my heart that I will protect Aideen. And I will keep that promise with my very last breath. I accept.” Sam said walking over to Tanya to look over her shoulder at my baby.

I looked up at Sontos with watery eyes and smiled.

Are baby will have the best Uncles/godfathers and Aunts/godmothers than any other kid in the world.

She’ll be spoiled rotten in love as she has easily wrapped us all around her little finger.

Chapter 27

Glenda’s pov.

Aideen and I were release from the hospital the next day and we went home.

I hadn’t realized how much I missed this place and I was only gone 2 days.

I was become very attached to our house and was now truly my home.

Aideen was only 2 days old but she had the physical appearance of a 11th month to 13th month old baby and a mental ability well beyond that.

Part of me wanted to cry over the fact that my baby had aged so much over night and I missed it.

Another part of me wanted to cry for the childhood she would miss that she deserved.

All the Christmas’s, Birthdays, Easters, Thanksgivings, Halloween’s, First days of school that would be missing from her memories of childhood.

Who would be her best friend?

Would she even have one?

Would she have been Valadictorian?

Probably.

She’s so smart even now she knows so much already and hasn’t even learned it.

She can already sing her alphabet and count to 20 and I have only done each once.

But the rest of me knew I couldn’t do that, I had to be strong for her, I had to show her that everything is going to be okay no matter what.

But the truth is I don’t know if it will be okay and that fact alone scares me shitless.

I just don’t know what to do anymore.

And on top of it all the high ball is in 7 days.

I repeat.

SEVEN DAYS!

What am I gonna do?

Go?

Stay home?

Leave Aideen at home?

Take her with us?

How old will she look then?

8?

10?

12?

14?

16?!

Will she be a eight year old with a mental capacity of a eighteen year old?

Will it be like that movie a thirty year old trapped in a thirteen year olds body?

I was driving myself insane with all of these questions running around in my head.

What am I gonna do?

Will my baby girl be okay?

Will she make it?

I started to feel sick and dizzy from the way my mind was moving at top speed.

I handed Aideen to Sontos as I felt unconsciousness slowly creeping over me like fog.

And with one last thought I fell to the ground and into unconsciousness.

I have no doubt that she will be the one to save us all.

Chapter 28

Glenda’s pov.

I was running around frantically trying to get everything together.

Packing the last minute things.

The seven days had flown by in the blink of an eye.

Aideen was growing so fast that if you didn’t know who she was the next day you would think she was a different child.

Today is the day of the High Ball.

And with everything going on we hadn’t gotten a chance to tell Sontos’s parents about Aideen.

So now we are leaving earlier than we planned to go tell them.

I was praying to everyone I could think of to help us and make sure that Sontos’s parents don’t do something drastic involving Aideen.

“ Glenda! Are You Ready?!?! We Have To Leave In 5 Minutes!” Sontos yelled from downstairs.

“ Yeah! 1 Minute!!!” I called back.

I quickly scanned mine & Sontos’s room and Aideen’s room to make sure we have everything before flitting downstairs.

When I reached the bottom I picked up Aideen and placed her on my hip.

She physically looked about 8 and a half but by the end of the night she would look closer to 9.

Sontos picked up our bags and linked arms with me.

I quickly teleported us to Sontos’s parents palace.

I had already teleported my parents, Tanya & Sam, Aubrey & Seth, and Alec to the palace and the were all in their own rooms.

As we walked in the doors which were silently opened for us, I saw a nervous pacing alec at the bottom of the stairs.

“ Alec!!!!” Aideen screeched.

I smiled as Alec’s head jolted up and he darted over to us.

He quickly checked her over for injuries before holding his hands out for her.

I passed her over to him.

I could understand the pain he was going through.

Knowing she was his mate but her not knowing, or even being old enough to know yet.

He was constantly worrying about her.

They started to quietly murmur to each other.

Telling each other about their days, what they had for breakfast and such.

While I was looking at them Sontos’s parents had walked into the room and were curiously looking at Aideen and Alec.

I walked over to take Aideen from Alec who understood but didn’t like giving her up.

I walked over to Sontos and Alec followed me over and stood on my other side.

I looked over to Sontos giving him the go ahead.

“ Mom, Dad.” he greeted.

“ I would like you to meet your granddaughter, Aideen and her mate Alec.” he said in a monotone.

Their was a few minutes of silence.

“ So you adopted her?” His mother finally spoke up.

She must not be breathing because one whiff of Aideen’s scent and you would know she’s ours.

Either that or she’s being really ditzy.

“ No. She’s ours. Aideen is the…. Chosen one.” Sontos said back.

The slight smiles that had appeared on their faces when they had first found out that they had a granddaughter swiftly changed to a confused yet happy one.

“ Can I…. Can I hold her?” she asked quietly.

Sontos looked down to me and I looked over at Alec.

With one look we nodded at the same time.

I walked over to her with Alec behind me every step of the way.

He sure was overprotective but that might turn out to be a good thing.

I placed Aideen in her arms.

I looked into Aideen’s eyes ‘Sweetie this is your other Grandma and Grandpa.” I say.

After a few minutes they showed us to our room.

We knew that they wouldn’t put Aideen in harm and would keep her secret.

When we got to our room we unpacked our stuff and I laid Aideen down for a nap so she would be able to stay up tonight.

But while reading her a story I fell asleep also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda’s pov.

Four hours later….

Sontos just woke us up a few minutes ago.

Aubrey and Tanya had come over and kicked him out to go to the other room with the guys.

Time flew by quicker than expected.

Aubrey did everyone’s hair including her own while Tanya did everyone’s makeup .

Seeing as I was never one to be very girly I had no idea what they were doing.

Aubrey had straightened her hair and put it into a low elegant side bun.

Tanya’s hair was put into a French twist with a few random curls falling out.

Aideen’s hair was in natural waves down her back with braids on either side of her head pulled back into a small pony to help hold her hair out of her face.

My own short hair was straightened to perfection and feathered out at the ends.

Tanya matched out make up to our dresses perfectly.

Aubrey’s dress was a deep dark purple strapless dress that fell into soft folds at the bottom which she paired with matching peep toed pumps.

Tanya’s strapless dress had a black sequined bust with a rich red bottom half with bright red Catalina heels.

Aideen was looking adorable in her teal dress that had a pure white bow around the middle she had on white ballet flats that had a small bow on the toes.

My own dress was a strapless bright blue, the bust was a darker blue and the torso had beautiful bead work, my heels were black Christian Louboutin Crepe Satin Pumps.

Even if I do have to say so myself we looked pretty damn good.

We were all smiling when the boys knocked on the door.

Aideen ran to go answer it and let them in.

Their jaws dropped as they saw us.

I walked over to Sontos who gulped loudly I placed a finger under his chin and slowly closed it.

After they recovered we all desended the staircase.

Everyone that wasn’t a royal had to go into the ballroom so we said our goodbyes.

Sontos, Aideen and I walked over to his parents.

Apparently their was a problem….

Aideen and I were the problem…

Were should we go in the line of royals?

With my brother Seth?

With my Mother?

Or with Sontos?

In the end we decided that I would go out with my mother who was like the queen of Fallen angels and the 3rd highest kingdom, but I would wait at about 2/3 of the way down the isle for Seth who would walk us another third of the way then we would walk the rest of the way with Sontos.

I personally thought it was too much fuss but I would do what ever made them happy.

When everyone was in the ballroom but the royals the orchestra started to play Requiem for a tower by Escala.

When the music picked up a bit the lowest ranked royals made their entrance.

And slowly the rest of the royals followed.

As the music increase in power so did the ranking of the Royals.

Soon it was our turn, we slowly made our way down the deep purple aisle.

Purple meant for royalty.

Everyone stared when Aideen and I made our entrance and this was only intensified when we stopped.

Some gasped when we continued walking with Seth. We shared the same eyes and nose’s, or so we have been told.

But when we stopped again many raised their eyebrows and whispered to their neighbors.

But soon enough Sontos was next to us placing a hand around my waist while holding Aideens hand.

And that’s when we heard the screech of anger.

I saw a fiery redhead shaking.

I sniffed the air discreetly and I realized she was a vampire.

Sontos’s parents followed behind us and took the spots at the highest thrones as the last gust of power came from the music.

The song was chosen perfectly.

Are group of friends came over to us and we all started to talk about the grand entrance and how good the ballroom looked.

Sontos had his arm wrapped around my waist as I had mine wrapped around him.

Aideen was playing some kind of hand game with Alec.

Suddenly someone ripped my arm off of sontos.

I turned around in a defense position hissing at the person.

It was the red head from earlier.

“ How DARE You Touch My MAN!!!” she screeched.

Damn if she wasn’t a full blood Vampire I’d have to say she was half banshee.

“ Your man?” I ask.

I chuckle to myself.

Who does this chick think she is?

“ Yes My Man! He’s… He’s my… my fiancé!” she stuttered in her high pitched voice.

She was gonna give me a headache.

“ Too bad Sweetheart cause he’s my mate.” I say patting her cheek with fake sympathy.

That really pissed her off.

I swore I saw steam coming out of her ears.

“ Don’t YOU Dare Touch ME You Filthy Whore Of A Commoner!!” she bellowed.

This time I laughed in her face.

“ Commoner? That’s what you call Princess of the Fallen Angels and Shape-Shifters who also just happens to be a mate to the Prince of all creature?” I asked her when I finished I smirked at her face.

“ I… I… I D-don’t believe y-you!” she said back.

I pretended to be examining my nails on my right hand.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

I flicked my wrist and she went flying a crossed the room where I then had a near by tree wrap it branch around her throat pinning her to the wall, her feet barely skimming the ground.

“ How about now?” I asked her.

She shook her head and spit in my direction.

I darted over to her, my arm morphed into one of a bear.

I didn’t think twice before I backhanded her with it.

I have never done a partial phase but I do have to say its pretty damn cool.

I raised a eyebrow at her.

“ Care to do that again?” I ask.

“ Let go of me you…. You…. Bitch!!” she screamed.

“ Wow… Really? Is that the best you can do? Cant get even a little creative with it like… I don’t know…. Pig nosed bitch? Seriously?” I say.

I hear Aubrey snort behind me.

“ Good one G!” Alec says.

I chuckle.

Gotta love them, our group can always find something funny when everyone is all serious around them.

The red head looked at me as if I was crazy which I bet I did look half crazed.

I felt someone tug at the bottom of my dress.

“ Mama? What are doing? Can I help you?” Aideen asked.

I chuckled.

“ Nothing Darling nothing. Why don’t you go play with Auntie Tanya and Auntie Aubrey.” I said to her as I bend down to her level.

I leaned in so I could whisper in her ear.

“ Maybe Alec will dance with you.” I whisper.

I lean back as she giggled.

Even now before her first phase or being old enough to understand she felt the pull towards him.

In little over a week they will be the same age.

She will have phased for the first time and will know who Alec really is to her.

In a couple of seconds she darted over to Alec and started to grab his hands asking him to dance with her.

He nodded and grin like no tomorrow.

He loved just being around her, even if he didn’t have any…. Romantic ideas about her just yet, I knew this because I tend to read his mind when their together, he just liked being around her knowing she’s safe and happy, that’s all he really cared about.

I stood up and turned around to the red headed vampire.

“ so as I was saying? Oh yes. I remember now are you don’t with your little temper tantrum yet?” I ask her tilting my head slightly.

“ He’s MINE!” she said as she tried to pry off the branch.

I only laughed and tightened the branch slightly which caused her to scream.

“ I don’t think so. Cause last time I checked he was with me and our daughter.” I said and when I saw her face freeze in shock I smirked.

I felt Sontos wrap his arms around me from behind and I immediately relaxed slightly at his touch.

He moved my hair to reveal his mark on my neck.

He gentaly brushed his lips against the mark making my shiver in delight.

“ Release her the garuds will take care of her.” he whispered in my ear.

I sighed heavily and pouted but none the less flicked my wrist and th branch moved releasing her.

I stepped out of his hold towards her and she cowered away.

“ You Will Leave Us Alone.” I command.

I turn around to face everyone else in the ballroom.

“ Anyone else?!” I call out with a raised eyebrow.

When no one stepped forward I told them to go back to having fun and that I’m sorry for the scene.

The night passed by rather quickly dancing with many people.

Waltzes.

Tangos.

Salsas.

And many more.

As the Older Generations slowly stopped dance, more modern music was played for the young generations that were still dancing.

When the started the modern music I danced with our friends.

With Sam I danced to Riptide by Sick Puppies.

With Seth I danced to A Thousand Faces by Creed.

Aubrey, Tanya and I danced to Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae, Born for this by Paramore, Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri and Ignorance by Paramore.

Sontos and I danced to Jet City Woman by Queensryche, What About Now by Chris Daughtery, Haunted by Evanescence.

As a group we danced to every other song they played which was Riot by Three Days Grace, Awake and Alive, Hero, The Last Night by Skillet, Dairy of Jane & Blow me Away by Breaking Benjamin.

They played a few modern hip hop, pop, rap songs but not many.

I guess most of us preferred puck, rock music.

But sadly the night was coming to an end everyone paired up as Heavy in your Arms by Florence + the Machine began.

I almost laughed as everyone began to dance in unison.

Only supernatural’s would make a dance to this song.

We whirled around in a big circle weaving through each other in intricate patterns.

Every time the lead singer sang heavy in your arms the guys would left us girls while slowly and dramatically spinning in a circle.

Us girls would stare down at the guys and giggle or smile.

This was the perfect song to end a perfect night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 871 25
IMMORTALIS Over many years ago, the great witch Ravenna has a vision centuries from her time seeing two star crossed lovers outside their bloodline h...
6.2K 78 42
I'm not allowed to love you but I do. This book is about two people who love each other but aren't allowed to. They are forbidden by they families...
25K 589 11
You think that being an immortal is the best thing ever? It's not. Supernaturals have ruling system just as humans do; however, if the simplest of la...
11.2K 334 32
When 17 year old Marie goes on a camping trip with her dad and brother, she doesn't expect to be running away from a monster who murdered her dad and...