I Can See The Writing on The...

By Perrydxse

Natalie Hudson; A fourteen year old girl Currently Living in Canada. Katy Perry; A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
i ~ Start of third book
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
Epilogue

Chapter One ~ Start of second book

1.6K 34 0
By Perrydxse

[^Recap on Last Book^]

I saw Mason at Door, My Jaw Dropped, I screamed In terror, How the hell did my nightmare come true, How the hell did Mason find out where Katy was living, Why was Mason ruining my Just mended Life.

Katy Ran to the door to stop straight in her tracks, I stopped her before she got Her Hands on Mason and Killed him, It was the worst thing to watch, I was part of It, I was the reason this was happening.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

I held Katy back for seconds before John got a hold Of Her.

"What the hell are you doing here you dick!" Katy yelled

"Here to tell you I want my Child."

"What! There is no fucking Way you think you're getting her!" Katy Yelled

I stepped back from the door in case Mason Tried anything.

I looked back to see John Holding Katy by the stomach with one hand, The other holding both her hands back.

"Well we can't talk to you right now, We're kinda busy, Maybe next time, Take your message after the beep. BEEP" i said then slammed and locked the door right in his face.

John let go of Katy and I got in front of the door not letting her pass.

We all heard Mason's Voice on the line with a Lawyer, He was arranging A Trial, To actually try and Get me.

I soon ran upstairs not wanting them to see me in tears.

I heard Katy come after me, It was either that or she went to come cry with me.

I slammed my door, I started hysterically crying, I heard Katy outside my room, She was leaning on the door and Crying, We were just Starting to be Happy, Why was this Happening.

Soon before I knew It i was asleep.

[^^Dream^^]

"Because of Who She is, There will be no Mention of Katy's Career or Money, No such Bribery will be Taken." The Judge stated

Katy and I nodded.

I looked over to Mason's side, He had the biggest smirk on his face, I wanted to smack Him so hard, His Great Grandchildren would see a glimpse of Hell.

"Mason please come to the stands."

Mason did as he was told and sat in the stands and answered questions.

"What would you do with Natalie if you got her?"

"I've barely had Natalie for 12 hours, I don't even know what she likes."

Katy got up and started yelling.

"BULLSHIT, HE IS TELLING YOU---"

"Get your dirty ass hands off me!" Katy added

John was in the stands, Helpless, He couldn't do anything, He could just stare, Mortified at what was happening.

"The Custody Of Natalie, Goes To Mason, We Have no Choice, We've seen enough of Katy."

Those words Changed me, Everything went Slow motion, Katy hadn't got out of the court room just yet, She just escaped the grasp of the policemen, once more running over to me, hugging me before they took her.

John couldn't take this, He had left by now, Probably to meet Katy before she went to Jail.

Mason Came over to me with a Smirk on his face, I started crying, Hysterically Yelling, Telling the judge to give Custody to Katy, He wouldn't listen, Mason grabbed my arm Harshly and Dragged me out.

[^^End of Dream^^]

I woke up My face tear stained, I got up and Looked in the mirror, I had never looked this bad, I listened to the door to make sure Katy wasn't there, She wasn't.

I quietly Opened the door and checked twice then carefully shut it.

I went to my cupboard and got out my hair brush, My hair had never looked this bad, I wasn't about to have Katy see how badly this was affecting me.

It took me so long, My hair was long, So you can only imagine how long it took, Lots of Make-up and a change of Clothes, I felt better.

I went down stairs to see Katy was A Wreck, I had never seen anybody this bad, Not even I was this bad, John was on the chair next to the couch Katy was on, He was watching her, Making sure she was OK, Katy saw me and Started Bawling, I quickly came over to her.

"We need to do it Katy, We will do it Katy, Together we will win." I whispered in her ear

"But what if Mason Wins, I'm famous he can use so many things against me"

"He slapped me on the face when he was high and Drunk, We had barely known each other for 12 hours and he already Slapped me." I said Grabbing Katy into a Hug

"Well-" i cut Katy off

"Come on lets go fix you." I said grabbing her hand and dragging her off the couch and up the stairs and into her room.

I threw her into her room and blocked the door.

"You're not coming out until you are changed, Have brushed hair and Have Make-Up on."

"Fine." I heard Katy yell

It was Monday and It was The Beginning of Spring Break, What a way to Start.

I saw John coming up the stairs, He saw me blocking Katy's door.

"She's in there?" He asked

"Yeah, I'm trying to get her Un-Depressed, She can get a Damn Lawyer and We're going to win the trial." I said being serious

"Serious and Un-pleased day?" John Asked

"Unfortunately yes."

"Don't worry about it." John said

"Well Your Girlfriend In there can have a bit of a Temper, Which can get people arrested in Court, Which will instantly Give Mason custody, Which I just Can't have." I said Pointing back at the door

"Ahh I see, Have fun with that." John Said chuckling to himself as he walked down the stairs

"I HEARD THAT!" Katy yelled

"See what I mean" John said looking back at me

"Unfortunately yes" i whispered more to myself

Katy Came out In a Pair of Navy Skinny Jeans and A Regular White Tank Top.

"Much better."

"Yeah yeah, wheres the couch."

"I'm here too, Katy you can't just give up that easily, We have to make it a challenge for Mason."

"He's going to win."

I broke.

"DO YOU WANT HIM TO WIN OR SOMETHING, YOU KEEP SAYING HE'S GOING TO WIN, YOU NEVER KNOW WE COULD WIN!" I yelled that into Katy's face then Slammed my door, I curled into a ball in the middle of the floor and gave up.

Katy had Given Up, So I could Give up, So Mason was for Sure going to Get me, I would Live In Santa Barbara, I already knew everything that would happen, Katy would act so Shocked that Mason Won, When she said it herself It was Coming, Then she would forget everything, Wing it and Lose, Then Cause A Huge Fight, Which would End up Katy in Jail, Me with Mason, Mason Was Killing Us, Mason Was Emotionally Killing Me and Katy, He knew what he was Doing, He wanted Revenge at Katy, This was Just the way to Do It, That son of a Bitch.

There was a soft knock on my door, I didn't answer, Katy came in and sat beside me.

"Why do you give up so easily?" I asked

"Pardon?" Katy asked

"You always give up so easily."

"It's a bad habit, I have with some things, But did I give up on My Dream, No, Did I give up on--" i cut her off

"You gave up on me, Twice." I said emotionless, Still laying on the floor waiting for an answer from that one.

I felt Katy's shocked reaction as I could tell her breathing got heavier, She also moved her hand away from my arm when I said it, I had no Regrets of Doing it.

"Well um, I found you." Katy said un sure of what I would Do next

"You just given up on me again, I don't want to be with Mason, You have already decided he's going to win."

"I came back in here because Giving up Is never the Answer, I shouldn't of been so over dramatic."

"You have such a good boyfriend that he doesn't care over dramatic you're being, he'll stroke your freaking hair!" I said still in my ball

"I know i do, I also know i am very over dramatic."

"It's not just Over Dramatic, It's Reached it's highest point Katy."

"Come on We have a Trial to go Rape Mason at."

"I agree heavily with that." I said slowly getting out of the ball to see Katy siting there, Waiting there.

"Good let's eat something."

I nodded and Followed Katy Down Stairs, Getting to The Kitchen and Getting my cereal out and Eating a bowl.

This was Going to be The worst Spring Break ever, All because Of Mason, All because of that Twit, Who Katy stupidly Dated and Dumped.

^^^^^^^^^^^

[A/N]

So here is the First Chapter Guys :D

Hope you enjoy it!

I am So tired and Sick, So this isn't much for an Authors Note.

Thank you for supporting me through my last book, Hope you enjoy this one as much as the last one :)

Thank You,

KatyIsMyFirework :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 8.4K 36
Haley Ramiel Watson is pretty normal... Except that her cousin is Harry Styles. And when this sixteen-year-old's parents die in a tragic car accident...
16.7K 518 67
Kirstie. A little 12-year-old girl, soon to be 13, with no last name. No friends. No internet life (sad, right?). Not many clothes or toys. And no li...
8.7K 463 45
At age 16, Katy took her daughter Ally Robbins and ran away to LA from her beloved boyfriend because she found out that he was just using her to get...
23.1K 997 30
"I ran.I ran away as fast as I could wanting leaving this life of hell behind me. Suddenly I felt myself collide into a young women who had raven bla...