One Direction Saved Me {Liam...

By justapurpleorange

A story where five boys save her life, and one makes sure it stays that way. More

One Direction Saved Me
Chapter 2: Goodbye old life Hello new one
Chapter 3: My New Home
Chapter 4: The Great Wake-up Call
Chapter 5: The Fall
Chapter 6: Attacks And Undergarments
Chapter 7: The Extreme Surprise
Chapter 8: Insane Fans and New Friends
Chapter 9: Driving reckless and Screw ups
Chapter 10: Hostage
Chapter 11: Wars Galore
Chapter 12: The Sorta Hide & Seek Game
Chapter 13: Zayn's cousin
Chapter 14: Nightmares
Chapter 16: First date
Chapter 17: Breakup
Chapter 18: Laser tag
Chapter 19: The Club
Chapter 20: Did I just loose my two best friends?
Chapter 21 Macie's plan
Chapter 22: Rescuing Gracie
Chapter 23: I want a cute relationship...
Chapter 24: All date day!
Chapter 25: All day date part 2!
Chapter 26: Do you love him?
Chapter 27: Moving
Chapter 28: Nicole
Chapter 29: Helping the sick!
Chapter 30: Water balloon screw up
Chapter 31: My half sister!?
Chapter 32: Welcome to the tour!
Chapter 33: The tour bus!
Chapter 34: Attack of the paparazzi!
Chapter 35: Tour day!!
Chapter 36: Boredum in the bus
Chapter 37: Two down three to go!
Chapter 38: First concert!
Chapter 39: I think I love you.....
Chapter 40: Who's breaking up?!
Chapter 41: Don't leave me!
Chapter 42: Airports
Chapter 43: You can drive?!
Chapter 44: Brett
Chapter 45: Daddy?
Chapter 46: SURPRISE!
Chapter 47: Don't do anything stupid!
Chapter 48: Propsal...
Chapter 49: Adoption
Chapter 50: Alex's house
Chapter 51: Everyone deserves a second chance....maybe
Chapter 52: I can't forget
Chapter 53: Babysitting Rose
Chapter 54: The old house
Chapter 55: Arguments
Chapter 56: "How sweet!"
Chapter 57: What'd I do to them?
Chapter 58: "You'll have to catch me"
Chapter 59: Its ok to cry.
Chapter 60: The Day
Chapter 61: You promised
Chapter 62: I'm fine!
Chapter 63: To leave or not to leave.
Chapter 64: 13 months
Chapter 65: Options.
66: Idea
Chapter 67: Surprise (last one)
Epilogue

Chapter 15: Love is in the Air

6.5K 178 15
By justapurpleorange

What's up Y'all!!!

Well I'm gonna get right to the story today

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Marrisa's POV during her date!

So I'm RUNNING down stairs after showing Gracie my gorgeous dress and I practically die cause I'm wearing heels. Once I get down stairs I see Harry waiting by the door with a single pink rose in his hand, he is wearing an amazing tuxedo with a bow tie that matches my dress.

How did he know?

"Ready love?" He asks handing my the rose.

"Yes" I whisper, I'm so excited and nervous I think I'm gonna pee.

We walk into the limo and he sits right next to me and honestly I expected it to be awkward but it wasn't, we talked and laughed the whole entire way there, and by 'there' I mean the world's fanciest restaurant.

Ever.

It's amazing it makes my dress look like rags, we walk in and there are tile floors and the walls are a glossy stone, it's so amazing I can't even explain it and then Harry puts his arm around my waist and leads me to our table which is right in the middle so everyone can see us.

"What would you like?" He asks looking at the menu.

"Um whatever you get" I say just then an extremely attractive waiter comes up.

"Well hello there" He says and winks at me and I smile and blush just then Harry's hand is on my thigh.

"What can I get you to eat" He says still staring at me.

"Well have the pork tenderloin with everything it comes with" He says glaring at the waiter.

"Coming right up" He says winking again at me and leaves.

Harry's hand is starting to hurt.

"Harry your hurting me" I whisper half laughing and he let's go.

"What's so funny?" He says angrily.

"Oh just the fact that your jealous" I say casually.

"Well I have every dang right to be angry" He says throwing his napkin on the table.

"Harry look at me" I say putting my hand on his and he looks me in the eye "It's.o.k." I say practically spelling it out for him and he nods when the waiter comes back.

"I'm sorry I never asked for you drinks, I guess I was a little..." He cuts himself off and looks me up and down.

"Distracted" He says smirking and Harry tenses up.

"I'll have a Pepsi please" I say not even looking up at him,

"Aw c'mon look at me baby" He says grabbing my chin and making me look in his eyes.

"Let her go" Harry growls.

"Oh um who's gonna make me?" The waiter says just as Harry punches him hard in the face and the waiter topples over a chair, breaking it and falling onto the ground, I try hard to keep from laughing.

Just then I notice the whole restaurant staring at us and the paps going crazy outside taking pictures.

"Oh no I'm done for" He whispers and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"It's ok" I whisper back "We'll take our order to go thank you" I say glaring at the waiter as he gets up and runs into the kitchen but after a minute.

"NO! YOUR FIRED!" Someone screams and the waiter runs out of the restaurant and then another man comes out of the kitchen and walks up to us.

"I'm am oh so sorry about Michael's behaviour, we have your food ready to go, again I'm so very sorry and your meal will be free" He says walking off and some other waiter comes out and gives us two boxes with our food so we leave. He puts his arm back around my waist and drags me to the car.

He really angry.

"So where do you wanna go, if we go home Niall and Gracie will eat our food before we walk in the door" I say trying to break the silence.

"We can go to the park" He says and his smile brightens.

"Ok then!" I say and the driver takes us to the park and we step out of the limo with our food and head to a picnic table even though it's pitch black there's a really bright street light it's so romantic here.

We eat, talk and laugh for a really long time and the he stands up and pulls a little box out of his pocket and gets down on a knee.

"Harry-" I say but he cuts me off,

"I'm not proposing love" He says and winks "I'm just trying to be romantic" He says and winks.

"OH MY GOSH THANK GOODNESS!" I scream and put my hand over my heart and he opens the cute little leather box and inside is the most beautiful necklace, it is pure gold and it says 'Marrisa' on it.

"I love it" I say choking back tears as he gets up and puts it on me.

"Thank you" I whisper and instead of thanking me he kisses me.

When he pulls back I stare at him 'Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" He says blushing and I kiss him on the cheek.

"Let's go" I say and we walk back to the limo holding hands.

We finally get home and when we are about to walk in the door we both just look at eachother and burst out laughing.

About what you may ask?

I'm not even sure.

So we walk in the house laughing and then our eyes are fixed on Gracie who is sitting in Liams lap and all the boys surrounding her.

"Gracie" I whisper and run over to her with Harry right behind me.

"What happened?" I ask and the boys all tell me everything that happened.

"Aww Gracie" I say hugging her.

"Thanks" She says wiping tears from her eyes.

"Do you wanna go to bed" She shakes her head.

"The boys said they'd sleep down here with me but thanks" She says trying to smile.

"Well I'm gonna go to bed goodnight guys" I say walking upstairs and go to bed.

Gracie POV

I wake up and the only person left in the living room is Niall and I start to panic, apparently I'm panicking loudly cause Niall jumps up from his sleep.

"Gracie what's wrong?" He asks.

"The-the boys, where are they" I say.

"It's ok Gracie they are probably getting a shower or something" He says reassuringly.

"Gracie?"

"Yeah Niall?"

"Can I um tell you something" He asks scratching his head and I smile and nod and pat the seat next to me on the couch.

"You can tell me anything we're best friends!" I say punching him in the gut and again, no budging.

Can't these boys act weak sometimes for me sake?!

""Well I like..."

"WHO?!" I scream.

"Macie, I like Macie, alot" he says.

"Wow" I say like I got hit by the 'Unexpected bus' which exists in my head and runs over my brain when I don't expect something.

"Are you gonna ask her out?" I ask.

"Well I'm not even sure if she likes me" He says then turns his head slowly towards me smiling.

"Oh heck no! I'm not getting involved! You, Niall Horan are just gonna have to to take a chance on this one bub"

"Please?" He begs.

"Nope and even if she says no you can still have pretty much any girl in this world Niall!" I yell trying to knock some sense into him.

"But what if I don't want any one else" He says in the cutest way ever.

"Awww Nialler!" I squeal giving him a hug.

"So does this mean you'll help me?" He asks excitedly.

"Nope it'll be tons more romantic if you just take a chance, and plus Gracie's dating services are official closed as of this moment" I say smirking and walk off.

I get on my phone and check Twitter and there are tons of pictures of Marrisa and Harry on their date, and it's pictures of Harry punching a guy and others are Marrisa with her arms wrapped around him and a guys laying on the floor.

What the...

"MARRISA!" I scream and run upstairs.

"MARRISA!" I scream again as I run into our room waking her up.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" She screams looking around like there's a fire or something.

"What is this!" I scream and shove my phone in her face.

"Oh no" She whispers burying her head in her hands.

"What does it say? Wait lemme guess 'Harry's a jerk who punches people for no reason?" She practically screams.

"Actually they are saying he's a hero to you" I say handing her my phone again and she grins real big.

"Harry!" She screams and runs out of our room with my phone.

WAIT MY PHONE!

"MARRISA CLAIRE! GET BACK HERE WITH MY PHONE RIGHT NOW!" I scream running after her but when I get in Harry's room she's already on his lap showing him the pictures and they kiss.

A long kiss may I add.

"WARN ME" I yell covering my eyes.

"It wasn't bad Gracie" Marrisa says laughing getting up and handing me my phone.

"Thank you!" I say and strut out of the room and back to mine and right as I get back I get a call.

'From 'Macie<3'

"Hey" I say answering it.

"Grace can you come over?"

"Um when?"

"Like now"

"Why" I laugh.

"I need someone to talk to" She says seriously.

"Oh gosh your serious, ok do you want me too..." I say trailing off.

"Bring clothes and stuff your spending the night" She demands.

"Well ok!" I say sarcastically.

"Thanks, see ya in a little bit"

"Bye" I say and hang up and go pack a bag.

"LIAM! I NEED U TO DRIVE ME SOMEWHERE!" I scream running down the stairs.

"Where love?" He asks poking his head out the kitchen.

"Macie's" I say and Niall's head spins around from the couch.

"NO don't even bother asking!" I yell but go give him a hug anyways and as I do the rest of the boys and grab Liam, his keys and head out the door and get in the front seat as he gets in the passenger seat.

"Why didn't you just drive yourself there?" Liam asks.

"Cause YOU have to drive the car home, don't you think it'd be bad if the paps saw your car at a strange girls house" I say.

"Oh yeah" he says and before long were at her house.

"By teddy bear" I say and give him a hug and he kisses me on the cheek.

What

Da

Heck

We just stare at each other , it wasn't that weird but something happened when he did that.

Like something special.

"Um sorry" He says.

"It's ok" I say smiling and jump out of the car and run up to the door and do a really friendly wave before I go inside.

"I'M HOME!" I scream and throw my bag on the couch and look around for Macie.

"I'm in my room!" She screams.

"Heyyy" I say walking into her room and she's laying on her bad looking up at the ceiling.

"Whatcha doin" I ask plopping down beside her.

"Thinkin" She says.

"Bout whaaat"

"Stuuuuf"

"Tell me now" I say grabbing her wrists.

"Ok only if you let go" So i let go and she sits up.

"I-I-I like Niall" She says as my stomach erupts with butterflies and my heart explodes into fireworks, I almost say something but I remember NIALL has to do this himself I can't say anything.

"OMG THAT'S GREAT!" I squeal.

"Why is it such a big deal?" I ask.

"Cause Niall is in the best boyband in the world, why on earth would he like me when he can have anyone" She says sadly.

"Just give him a chance" I say and she smiles a bit.

"I WANT FOOD!" I scream and we race each other to the kitchen.

=====================================================

DO YA LOVE IT?!?!

VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 28 14
What happens when a girl crosses paths with the one who saved her life?He continues to show up in her life.Is it fate?Can she learn to trust him?Read...
745 26 18
Mitchie is desperately trying to get away from her abusive relationship. Luckily, her best friend Liam comes to her rescue. Will this be all there is...
59.2K 1.9K 55
It is a good story read it after you read Save Me.
3.1K 340 26
When Ashleigh Adams turned five, her life fell apart and she was sent into foster care. She's been in multiple foster homes, each one rejecting her f...