little miss behzinga // sdmn

By 90sSidemen

life's hard for a teenage girl as it is, nevermind being a famous youtuber's sister. that was life for beth... More

prologue
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
HARRY LEWIS' PEACHY BUM (tag)
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
THANK U!!!!
twenty two
THE BEST TAG EVA
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
a 10,000 reads q&a and a big thank you
twenty eight
NEW BOOK!!
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
rebranding
thirty eight
thirty nine
IMPORTANT TO READ
forty: the ending.
thank you! + SEQUEL
UPDATE!!!! just saying hi

three

15.4K 224 379
By 90sSidemen

Most of the car journey was spent spent listening to my wham Spotify playlist which consists of Ariana Grande aka MY FAV EVER, JME, Skepta, 5SOS, McFly, Busted, Oasis and more. Harry and I especially had a little sing along to Wonderwall since I was sat in the front now.

While we were all laughing, I heard my Twitter notifs go off. I grabbed my phone and checked it.

miniminter: wroetoshaw found his wroetobae❤️ #whatstheirshipname ????
http://t.co/123456

"Oi, you seen Si's tweet, Beth?" Eth said from the back of the car.

"Yeahhh" I awkwardly laughed. We came to some red lights so I showed Harry who just laughed. I quoted the tweet onto my account.

mynameisbef: it's #barry duhhh😉 RT: miniminter: wroetoshaw found his wroetobae❤️ #whatstheirshipname ????
http://t.co/123456

My mentions were going crazy with our fans saying how they shipped it now. Ahhh, crazy fan girls and boys are the funniest.

*lil time skip*

"OMG! WE ARE HERE!" I squealed as I saw the big Insomnia sign.

Everyone looked out the windows to see loads of fans queuing up outside the gates of a big arena. My nerves were kicking in now but I wasn't going to let it get to me. We parked up next to JJ's Lamborghini and got out.

We decided to walk past the fans and take some photos with them for 5 mins. I walked beside Harry, Josh and Ethan who were way taller than me. But they made me feel calmer.

I saw the big line of girls and felt my heart drop.  Harry noticed this almost straight away.

"Beth, you'll be alright, promise?" He whispered.

"Promise" I whispered back. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Harry was about to unlock our fingers when I spluttered:

"Please don't."

He smiled at me and kept his hand in mine. It didn't mean anything; only how I held hands with Josh. I saw Ethan look over protectively but I gave him the nod and he came over too to hold my other hand.

Suddenly, I could the flashes on my face of the fans taking pictures of us. I didn't care to be honest. We walked around and took pictures with everyone we could before getting taken in by security.

Mine, Weezy and the Sidemen's merchandise stands were up and I stood in awe of my merch. It was going on sale for the first time today. I had designed loads of t-shirts months ago and they were finally here. It was a name tag type-thing and its said Bef(pic above) and we set up a station were you could get your own name on one! It was so cool. I grabbed one and changed into it straight away.

Walking out, I could tears streaming down my face from happiness. Ethan took one look and smacked his hand over his mouth. He embraced me and I could hear him sniffling too.

"I'm so proud o-of you, b-Bethy" he stuttered wiping my tears.

"Behzy, please don't your gonna make me more upset!"

"Okay, but I'm just so proud of you."

"I remember when you were 18 and you only had 50k and you have 2 mill now."

"I remember when you were 14 and we were on FaceTime and we promised each other we would convince Mum to let you have YouTube channel..."

I let out a giggle and hugged him again.

"I love you, bro."

"I love you more, sis."

*lil time skip*

Josh and I were walking into the green room to be greeted by all the organisers with goody bags with our names on. THEY WERE HUGE!

I asked Josh what's usually in them and he said it's just some YouTube merch and stuff from the sponsors. When a lady butted in from behind us:

"We've got a new addition this year!"

We gave each other a confused look before opening the bag to find a black hoodie that had "Insomnia 58" on the front. On the back it had:

mynameisbef
YOUTUBER

"OMG!" I squealed.

Josh grabbed his quickly and his was the same except for on the back his said:

joshlewisgsy
YOUTUBER

I legged it over to Ethan and he pulled out his too.

behzinga
YOUTUBER

"Guys! Everyone put your hoodies on we need a group photo!" Josh shouted. Everyone began pulling out their hoodies and putting them on. I took of Harry's blue one and threw it on quickly.

We all stood in a line facing the back so you could see all the channel names. The lady from earlier took it.

"Thank you!" I said before showing all the guys.

"That's automatically the best photo of the weekend" JJ said. "Every other one has lost."

"What about the McDonalds photo?" Simon giggled, giving me and Harry a wink.

"You piss me off bare, Si" I moaned while posting the  photo to Instagram.

mynameisbef: When the squad turns up and you get matching hoodies🙏🏻🔥 #Insomnia58

I smiled at the flood of comments coming through. My subscribers were such positive people and made my day every single day.

The group at down on the sofas before Si, Eth, Vik, Tobi, JJ, Harry and Zerka went out to do a stage show that Josh and I were guest staring on. Josh and I also had our own show later as the fans knew is quite well as a duo since we had been friends for 3 years now.

"Calling Josh Bradley, Harry Lewis, Simon Minter, Vikram Barn, Ethan Payne, Tobi Brown and JJ Olatunji to the main stage."

"Good luck" I shouted while giving them all a big group hug.

Soon after, Josh and I were called.

"Calling Beth Payne and Josh Lewis to the main stage."

Honestly, I was shitting it. We joined hands and ran onto the stage.

The audience screamed as we joined them on the main stage.

"Hi guys!" I squealed into my mic. I sat myself on the stool next to Harry and Josh sat next to me.

"So now, we are doing Truth or Dare with Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee also known as Beth and Josh" Simon laughed causing the audience.

"People are coming round now looking for dares and truths and that so yeahh" Vik said.

"SO WEEEE HAVE OUR FIRST QUESTIONER WHAT IS YOUR NAME??" JJ screamed.

"Emily! Truth or dare, Beth?" a girl said into a microphone.

"Ugh... Dare!" I said.

"I dare you to do your best sexy dance to Keep Up!" She laughed.

"MY POOR INNOCENT SISTER" Ethan laugh-screamed.

"Game on, Emily" I replied with a wink.

Keep Up began to play and I began to dance as slutty as I could, laughing while I did it making everyone in the room laugh.

"Harry, what the hell you doing man?" Ethan screamed.

"HE WAS BITING HIS LIP!" JJ screamed.

"No I wasn't" Harry protested but by now the whole audience was chanting "Barry!"

I could feel the blush rising to my cheeks and I quickly covered them with my hands.

"Come and sit down, Beffff" Harry whined in his baby voice.

"I don't want to sit next to you anymore, Boggy" I said, smiling and narrowing my eyes.

Harry stood up and chased me around the stage. Me being me, I wasn't very fast so he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into his tall figure, lifting me as he did. He then sat me on his lap for the second time today to finish the game.

*lil time skip*

"So this is the last oneeee!" Josh said looking around the audience.

"Hi, I'm Kayleigh! Truth or dare, Harry?"

"Truth!"

"Is #Barry real?"

The whole audience went quiet but I was wetting myself with laughter.

"EWWWWW! MY BEST FRIEND AND MY BROTHER" Josh shouted.

"EWWWWW! MY SISTER AND MY BEST MATE" Eth shouted.

"That ain't even legal, Kayleigh" Simon said, trying to control his laughter.

"Why?" She asked.

"I'm 16!" I shouted.

"So #Barry isn't real sorry guys!" Harry said.

We all thanked the audience for coming and walked back to the green room.

"Well that was..." Vik said.

"BANTS" Eth shouted before dabbing and running to get some food. Everyone was practically crying with laughter at the comment.

After a bit, we sat down on the sofas and I lay down on one. I was so tired... I could just fall asleep...

*lil time skip*

I woke up in the arms of someone. Harry.

"Aw, your awake now" he said. His voice was so soothing.

"You're carrying me, again" I said with a giggle.

"Well we do have to get to the car somehow, you muppet."

The first day was over, already? I sighed and loosing the nerves tensing up in Harry's touch. We got in the same groups as before and I sat in the passenger seat.

"What a day!" Cal said from the back of the car.

What a day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923K 39K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
864K 40.2K 172
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
270K 17.2K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
640K 30.4K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...