With Them

Da Daebakpenguin

TaeSeon, a 12 year old, is adopted by one of BIGBANG's members. Many unfortunate evens will occur and how wil... Altro

Chapter 1 :How It Started
Chapter 2: Twist
Chapter 3 : Home
Chapter 4: Settled
Chapter 5 : Sick
Chapter 6: Don't Be Sad , Appa
Chapter 7: Some Family Time
Chapter 9 : His Words
Chapter 10: Prediction
Chapter 11: Revealed
THANK YOU
Chapter 12: I Can't Believe You
Chapter 14 :
Chapter 15 : Sighs
GOMAWO !
Chapter 16 : I Want To Stop
Follow Follow Me
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: what will be the answer ?
Chapter 19 : He Finally Said It
Chapter 20: What ?!
Chapter 21: Even more than just that
chapter22 : I'm so sorry
Heyy
chapter 23

Chapter 8: Ouch

1.2K 44 2
Da Daebakpenguin

TaeSeon's POV

I sat at the table with appa and the others. We didn't plan to do anything. After breakfast, we gathered in the living room and lazed around. We created meaningless conversations.

DS: OH MY LOVE FOR DORAEMON, I'M SO VERY VERY BOREDDDDDDD.

GD, TOP, TY, appa, me: ......

That was one 'conversation' . And another:

TOP: where do cabbages come from ?
Appa: ....oh ya, never thought of that.
DS,GD,TY,me : ..... why do you even think about this stuff?

Then we went to our rooms and did who knows what.

It was about 3pm when someone sent a text to our group chat:

TY : guyz , I'm hungry.
GD : anyone wants to volunteer to go buy food?
TOP : NOT ME
DS : NOT ME
GD : NOT ME
TY : NOT ME EITHER
GD: Seungri, haha that means you're going.
APPA : fine whatever.
ME : appa I'll go with you :)
APPA : Yay saranghae TaeSeon ~ so what do you guyz wanna eat ?
DS : just buy some snacks.
TOP : AND DON'T FORGET ICE CREAM.
*
*
*
I got dressed and went to appa's room to wait for him so we could go buy food together. We left for the nearby convenience shop.

When we reached, we walked around and randomly chose some snacks to buy. While queuing to pay, I remembered the ice cream that TOP oppa wanted us to buy. I quickly,walked to where the ice cream were kept and chose some to buy while appa queued.

After paying, we were about to make our way home until something unfortunate happened. I was on the pavement when a bicycle crashed into me. I fell hard on the ground and I was in great pain. I couldn't feel my left arm,neither could I stand up. The great pain in my right ankle was keeping me helpless on the ground. Appa quickly called the ambulance and I was sent to the hospital.

TaeYang's POV

I got a phone call from Seungri while he was out. I picked it up and placed it against my ear. The news that I had heard shocked me greatly. I panicked and quickly informed the others . I told Jiyong last. When he heard about it, he looked really anxious and all four of us rushed to the hospital. TaeSeon has met an accident.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

42.3K 837 21
Mia is a 12 year old girl whose parents were killed when she was nine. She lives on the streets until one day she was saved by GD. The members took h...
4.4K 121 14
This is my first time writing on here. I hope you enjoy my writing style. X reader has been friends with Jiyong since childhood and stayed close with...
131K 3.1K 46
Y/N tries to reconnect with her family but it doesn't go as she wanted and now she is a depressed, mute 17 year old girl. When Bangtan are looking to...
5K 206 25
An AU where South Korea is more accepting of homosexuality, especially when 2 of kpop's biggest stars come out. Kwon Jiyong, better known as G Drago...