The Rogue is Mine

By Writer20161

Vienna Lace, your average business woman. She was strong, stubborn, professional, beautiful, and full of conf... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Damon
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Explaining last chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Publishing books on Amazon?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Information on the sequel

Chapter 14

6.3K 318 49
By Writer20161

I blinked before anger bubbled in my chest.

"My father fucking lied to me! And so did you, Damon Blood my ass! And you!" I snarled, glaring at Hank.

"Your name better be Hank."

Hank's eyes widened, "It is! I swear!"

"Good." I huffed.

I slowly brought my attention to a midely amused Stefano. He narrowed his eyes and looked away.

I sighed, my eyes widened when realization dawned on me.

"Oh my god..." I breathed.

Both of the men looked at me, "Wh-what?" Stefano growled.

"I called you gay."

That's all it took for Hank to burst out laughing, I glared at him as he smacked his head on the window. I rolled my eyes, this guy is something else.

I looked back at Stefano to see him staring out the window, his eyes slowly closing.

I grabbed my jacket again and applied more pressure, slapping his hands away when he tried shoving me away. I could feel his glare on me, but I didn't care.

"A-after I g-get home, I-I want you g-gone." He grumbled.

I frowned, "Why?"

"Y-you didn't t-trust me."

I clenched my jaw, I could feel the emotional pain settle in, but it quickly turned to anger.

"It's a good thing I didn't. You were lying to me this whole entire time. So, don't you dare try blaming this all on me!" I snapped.

"I was going to warn you, but my father told me you weren't Stefano. I can't even trust my own father now." I whispered.

He narrowed his eyes before closing them and leaning his head against the window. I frowned at the fresh blood that was dripping down the window.

"I'm sorry." I choked out, blinking away the tears.

He snapped his eyes open and looked at me, bewildered. He then slowly tilted his head, I could see the wonder in his eyes.

"What?" I asked.

He blinked, "Y-you're the f-first person t-to a-apologize to m-me."

I frowned, "Well, I am sorry."

"I was going to try to warn you or protect you in some sort of way. It's just...I had a feeling you were Stefano..."

He took a shaky breath, "I-I forgive you."

My eyes widened, "You do?"

The ghost of a smile appeared on his face.

"I-I know this is a b-bad time a-and probably w-weird, b-but I th-think I-I uh...l-love you." He murmured.

I smiled softly, "It only took you a month?"

"Y-yeah."

I chuckled and softly kissed him on the cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 85.3K 44
Jessica. An 18 year old girl living at home in order to take care of her little sister. In the day and age that jessica lives in, America is run by t...
181 0 17
I hated her, and so lusting after her was like a bad dream. But slowly the way we were more wrong then right vanished and I found myself in love with...
260K 6.1K 52
Love Rejection Heartbreak -------------------------------------------------------- Mia has spent her life living like she's invisible in her own hous...
51.9K 1.7K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...