Claimed by the Sinclair Broth...

By KaylaBabs

Hanna left for England five years ago to study English and business. She hasn't been back to the states since... More

Hanna secret letter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Snitches again. Seriously
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 sneak peak
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Claimed by Brothers
i need a editor
Hanna's Wedding

Chapter 23

60.5K 1.7K 718
By KaylaBabs

Uploaded on. 01-06-2016

Cause I'm English and we put the dates different. The day then the month and then the year!!! Would have thought you would have gotten it by now lol.

"This place is huge." I looked around in awe at the building that the twins called home.

I stood in the foyer next to my father looking around the mansion in awe.

There was a grand staircase that branched off to the east and west side of the house.

I looked down onto the floor seeing my reflection on the sparkling marble floor.

I feel sorry for the maid that has to clean this house from to top to bottom I doubt Justin and Jackson are the cleaning type.

An old woman came walking out of a door from the far corner. She was wearing casual clothes but had a duster in her hand.

"Cleo..." Justin greeted her putting my hospital bag on the floor. "Let us introduce you to Hanna the mother of our children."

Jackson placed his arm around my waist. Hugging me to his side. "Cleo is our housekeeper. If you need any assistance. She will help you." Jackson told me his voice was stiff. There wasn't a hint of a smile on his face.

Cleo face widened into a grin. She had brown skin but curly hair like she was of mixed heritage around fifty years old.

She looked to my father holding out her hand. "Cleo, nice to meet you again."

Dad shook her hand while he leaned heavily on his walking stick. He gave her a right smile not saying anything.

She looked between us I could tell that she felt odd at the non communication that we were giving her but we just had so much trouble in the past couple of days.

Cleo picked up my father suitcase by the handle. "I shall show you too your room. The elevator is over here."

"Where are the girls?" I asked when my father departed with the housekeeper.

Justin pointed his finger to the roof with a smile. "Upstairs in their rooms." He picked up my bag heading towards the grand stair case. "Let's get you settled in."

I began to follow him looking around at all the pictures on the wall. It still looked homely even though it was big.

"Your house is nice." I complimented. I stopped when I saw a large picture on the wall of me playing in the sandpit when I was a child. Natasha and her twins were off in the distance playing a game. However Justin and Jackson were in the sandpit with me helping me build even though they were older.

The memory was gone. But the picture was there in black and white. It caused some tender emotion to blossom inside me.

"Nice picture isn't it?" Justin came to wrap his hand around my waist looking at the picture on the wall.

"Natasha found it when going through your parents house when she helped us decorate." Jackson explained. "Even then when we didn't know." He blue eyes stared intensely at me instead of on the picture. "Our souls claimed you as ours."

He lifted his hand to tuck a stray strand of hair behind my ear. I blinked stepping back clearing my throat. I can't keep doing this. Falling for their charms.

"You said you were going to show me the girls room." I said changing the subject. My heart felt like it was going erratic in my chest.

"Coward." Justin whispered in my ear. "Where is the rebel Hanna?"

"She had kids and grew up." I followed the sound of their laughter.

They were playing in a large room that had a double bed. Their names were written on the walls in full. Not the nicknames that I have given them.

"Mummy!" They shouted in unison putting down their dolls running towards me.

Jackson grabbed Tina whilst Justin picked up Jacky under the arm just when they were about to barrel into me.

Justin tutted. "Remember what we told you. Mummy is sick. You have to hug her gently."

Tina stuck out her bottom lip looking at Jackson. Her face a mirror of his. "I want my mummy."

Jackson pecked her on the cheek then set her down on the floor.

I crouched down hugging the girls to my side inhaling their scent. I smiled they still smelled like they baby smell to me.

My hand tightened around their waist. I was just pouring all my love that inside them.

I felt full padding on their backside. I lifted up Jacky dress to see a pull up.

I straighten up looking to the grown men with a question look on my face.

"Why don't you girls go back and play with Melissa." He waved over at Melissa that stood in the corner on her phone. "I am just going to talk with mummy."

The girls looked like they were about to put up a fight.

"I be right here babies." I shooed them over to Melissa who put her phone away and was now putting a DvD on for the girls.

"I leave my children with you and the first thing you do is put them in diapers?" I crossed my arms feeling outraged. "They haven't worn them for years."

Jackson still looked pissed off for some reason. He just stared down at the girls not saying anything.

"We didn't want too but we were advised that we should that way to increase their confidence at-" Justin tried to explain.

I held my hand up cutting him off. "Advised by who? Dr Phil? My kids don't need pampers. Next time-"

"My children wet the bed." Jackson said quietly but I heard it non the less. "They wet the bed because they are have nightmares about the shooting. They wet the bed because they are scared." His eyes went to me. "I will kill who ever makes my children fear."

He turned on his boot then left the room. I looked to Justin in shock.

"The shooting has effected us in all ways Hanna." Justin took my hand. "Right now all were concerned with is keeping you safe."

I nodded looking back to my girls. I love them dearly I would do anything to keep them safe. Justin departed from the room then to go after his brother I assumed taking my case with him.

"Mummy come watch ice age." Jacky called me from the couch she was sitting on with Melissa in the middle of them.

I sat down next to Jacky when Tina leaned up in Melissa lap to crawl over and sit on my other side.

"I better get going then." Melissa stood up. I could tell that she feels awkward.

"No..." I shook my head. "Stay." I patted the seat.

She sat back down tucking her hair behind her ears. I truly looked at her. She looked beautiful.

"Why are you a nanny and not a supermodel?" I joked.

Melissa gave a hesitant laugh. "I don't think I had the height. Plus I love my food." She patted her flat tummy.

I raised an skeptical eyebrow. "Really? Do you have a partner?"

She shook her head fast. "I haven't met anyone. Been to busy." She smiled down at the girls who grinned back up at her.

Tina shook her head. "That man like you."

Melissa looked like she had a scared look on her face. "He didn't. He was just being friendly."

Jacky shook her head. "He winked at you."

Melissa looked from Jacky to me. "I think he had a lazy eye."

"Really..." I looked slyly at the girls. "What did he look like?"

"I thought we were watching ice age" Melissa pointed back to the screen.

Tina sat up her blue eyes lit up. She liked to gossip this daughter of mine. "Well mummy he was this tall!" She held her hand as high in the air as she could. "He was brown and had brown eye but he had no hair and tattoos all down his arms."

"His arms were big too Tina." Jacky added. "Tell mummy that."

I rolled my eyes as if I couldn't hear hear her.

"His arms were big too." Tina added.

Melissa clapped her hands. "I think it's time for dinner." She stood up.

"His name was." Tina started to laugh and Jacky joined. "Poo poo."

"Poo poo?" I echoed looking at the girls. This was strange.

Melissa placed her hand on her hips. "Girls I am very upset with you. Just because the man in African American you don't call him poo poo." Melissa looked to me. "Is this what they been learning in England?"

"No!" I was shocked to say the least. The girls sobered up knowing that they were in trouble. "Your laughing because of the colour of his skin?"

"No mummy." Jacky shook his head. "He told us his name is Poo-"

"Stop it!" Melissa raised her voice. "You don't make fun of people. Just because they are different."

Jacky looked like she was about to cry when Tina stood up for her.

"Mummy his name is really Poo-" Tina was cut off as Justin came striding through the door.

"Dinner is ready downstairs." Justin announced.

The girls jumped off the couch running out the room in a flood of tears.

"What is the matter with them?" Justin asked looking towards me.

Melissa answers first. "They got it into their head to call this African American poo."

I shook my head. "That never happened before."

"Just like them wetting the beds?" Justin raised his eyebrow.

He was right this whole situation are causing harm to my children. They need stability.

"Where's Jackson?" I asked as I walked with him back downstairs. "He had a call out. Cleo has been in a car accident."

I grabbed him by the hand. "Oh my Gosh. Will she be okay?" Seems like death is just a black cloud that is following us at the moment.

He nodded. "There was an ambulance around the corners. She will need to remain in hospitals as she has a broken leg and arm."

I let out a sigh of relief these things happen in threes. My mum, Marcus and my baby. I hope it's not starting again beginning with their housekeeper.

The door bell rung just as we passed the door.

"I got it. You can carry on." Melissa said from behind us. She was that quiet I forgot that she was following us.

"We are going to ring the agency in the morning to request a new housekeeper. We don't want you to do anything." Justin told me.

"Whose at the door?" I asked Melissa after hearing heated whispers.

She tried to close the door a notch looking over towards us with a false smile on her face. "No one!"

I looked to Justin who looked just as pissed as it doesn't seem to be no one at the door by the tone of Melissa voice.

Justin walked over to the door to pull it wide open revealing a tall blonde with fake breasts and fake pointy nose.

I looked her up and down looks like she had a lot of work done to her body.

"Who the hell are you?" Justin asked rudely as the woman cleavage was basically on display.

She grinned some of her red lipstick smeared on her teeth. She was a hot mess.

She held out her hand for Justin to shake but he just gave her a steely look.

Her hand fell limply back to her side. "I am Laura. Melissa sister."

It was then that I noticed the bags by her feet. Looks like I am not the only one being moved in.

A/N
Vote⭐️
Fan👊
Comment ✍

Sorry for the long wait. Had friendship drama going on.

Readers I need your help on a personal level. Chapters over so you don't have to read what I write below. Does not have to do with the story. Next upload. Hopefully be next couple of days.

Ok here is my problem. (Has Gif)  refresh if you cant see them

I have a circle of friends bout 8 girls They all know each other but I am their link. So if i have a party they all come to my place. If one of them have a party I can invite my circle of friends to go to their party but they still have their own circle of friends if that makes sense.

So in my group there is about 8 girls I known them for about ten years plus. Youngest member is seven years friendship.

Four days ago let's call her Karen (not her real name) says she wants to go party with two other circle members at my area.

I said "yeah that cool but I got my little sister staying and my god daughter." Goddaughter is my profile pic she is two years old my little sister is 14.

They said cool they leaving their kids at home. (My friends are in their twenties.)

I asked my goddaughter mom lets call her Kim to come out as well since she part of the circle but she already made plans as that's why she asked me to babysit.

You still with me readers. So there is three of us going out.

My friend. Let's call her Jane called me and asked me what I'm doing tonight as she bored.

I told her I was going out. Jane is not a circle member. I was sort of putting her in the circle I know Jane for six years.

This is wear it gets tricky Jane been around the circle before. I invited her to two party but she keeps getting drunk and embarrassing herself therefore embarrassing me in front of my other friends.

The circle members don't have a problem with her. They think she is funny. But they are laughing at her not with her. So i don't mix her with my other friends as its not fair.

You know how girls talk. She is the one friend people always talk about so me Being a good friend I try and keep her out of it.

So back go the story if your still reading. Cause I don't lie (well not too much) Jane invited herself to the clubbing night.

Jane has two kids. I was like who is going to watch your kids?

Jane turn and says. "Can't your sister watch my kids while I go out. She is already watching Kim kids."

I was like. "You can't be laying that on my sister you need to ask her."

She ask my sister and my sister say she wants £20/$20 for her trouble.

So now I'm gonna cut to the interesting part.

We all got dressed up. The four of us going to the club. Looking fine. Me shaking my ass in the club.

I left the club at one am cause readers I am a light weight. All I kept thinking about was I want my man.

I left Jane with 50 of my money in her bag. And caught a taxi to my mans yard.

Okay I forgot to put it in. I have a one bed apartment. They were planning on me sleeping in the bathtub as four kids were sleeping in the bedroom.

(My sister, my goddaughter. Jane two kids 2 n 6 yrs)

Readers. I can't be bothered to sleep in the bathtub again. Last time I did one of the circle members did a shit when I was sleeping. I woke up choking on the bad smell.

Nuh uh. So I tek my ass to my mans yard to give him so ass. 

So the other three girls were going to sleep on my couch

So I'm there sleeping away at my mans yard. Thinking of how to update my stories.

When I woke up at mid day. Cause I was drunk.

I saw all these missed calls on my phone.

My mind was whirling thinking something happened to the kids. So I get my man to pay for taxi cause he was watching the football give him a kiss and made my way home.

I got home. My flat was in a mess. Makeup everywhere.

Some fake eyelashes on my toilet. Vodka bottles, shot glasses.

I was like these bitches couldn't clean up. Jane was gone with her kids and the circle members.

My phone was ringing. It was Karen.

I was like. "How was the night since I left early."

I wasn't pissed that my flat was messy. I can deal with that.

Karen was like. "It was good got in at 5am when the club lock." Then she was. Quiet. "You heard from Jane?"

Now I was confused. "I was like what you mean. She okay?"

Karen "I don't want to be one that chat that girl business but what she done was wrong!"

My eyes were wide open like

"What you mean?" Now I sat down on my dutty couch listening to her on the phone.

"We all went to sleep on the sofa. When we heard some moaning coming from the bathroom." Karen said. "Jane brought some man back from the club she just met and fucked him on your bathroom when the kids were asleep next door!!"

My bedroom is next to the bathroom.

"We can hear her moaning n shit. Woke us up!"

"No!!!!" I shouted running into my bathroom. Looking for any suspicious white shit on my floor. "I need to bleach  my flat!"

"That wasn't all!" Karen continued.

I was like "what more could there be."

"There were two of them." Karen whispered

"Yeah it takes two to have sex." I said like a dumbass.

"She fucked his friend too! I had to run them out your flat. Your friend is a hoe!" Karen then started cussing saying "my man could have hurt us. Or rape us. We didn't know we had man in the flat and there were kids there. They could have brought more than one man up into your yard!"

I had to nod my head.

So I come off the phone now. Pacing.  I don't know what to do. Karen don't want Jane around when we go out again. Who could blame her.

So Kim comes to pick up her daughter. Me having a big mouth told her bout Karen.

Kim goes mental. Saying her daughter was there and that Jane can't come round her daughter. And that she never liked Jane. Cause she mad. Blah blah.

So that four members that don't like Jane now.

So now I decided to text Jane. Saying that what she did was wrong. She should do stuff like that in her own home.

She said she was sorry won't happens again and she say sorry to Karen at karen party on Saturday.

My face was like oh shit. How do I tell her Karen don't want her there.

So I just ignored that text. And made a joke text for her to call this guy for a one night stand.

This readers if your still reading is when the shit hits the fan.

Jane started calling me a slut. That I am the biggest slut she knows. As I fucked ten men in a month.

Readers. Kayla been a bad girl. I done that when I was a teenager. (Don't do it!)

I rolled my eyes. I told her. You stop that hoe behaviour when you grow up especially when you have a kid.

Or if your gonna be a hoe. Please be a secret hoe.

She began to call me mad. I am messed up. I need help. That I am worthless. That I am judgemental.

That she is the best friend that I will ever have.

That she is gonna fu'ck me up.

I was like bitch pleaase. I really wanted to say something but my other friend let's call her kitty was with me. Kitty knows Jane.

Kitty was like leave it. Don't start it with her. She just lashing out cause she know she was in the wrong.

Then all of a sudden. 7 circle member. Kitty was with me. Started pinging off my phone.

I was like what going on now.

Jane blasted me on Facebook! And Twitter

No no no this bitch is calling me out. 

She put an unflattering pic of me up when I was drunk and skinning out on the dance floor.

Readers I don't have the moves like Jagger.

Saying that I am a drag queen and only with my bf as I am chasing that paper. So I'm a prossie.

She also goes into detail how much of a slut I am. 

Kitty had to calm me down. Kayla was ready to bust a bitch up

Then my mum calls me up cause she saw the post.

My mum is Jamaican. She is like let's bust this bitch up!

I'm joking my mum said she is not right in the head.

Jane was locked up in a mental place last year for two months. Her mum had to look after her kids.

The two kids that Jane has were a result of her affair with a married man. Who is still married to his wife.

So everyone is telling me she is having a breakdown and leave her too it.

Now I was wondering if I based Tiffany on her.

Anyways let me wrap this up. You guys must be bored by now.

Yesterday Jane text me saying she sorry and wants to be friends. But now I find out the she reached out to my friends trying to chat to them.

They all told me saying why is she trying to talk to them when she blasted me. And we're not her friend we are yours.

I felt sort of bad for her. Then I felt nope bitch tried to come for me! 

Now my mum is telling me to be Jane friend. She needs me.

The circle is split. Some of them say bring her back. The others. Say no.

So my question to you readers.

Keep her as a friend or

Ditch her??

Thanks for reading Jane if you reading this.. come at me!

Xx kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 271 23
[18+] Nevaeh Sinclair came back home and was already tired of everything. Her mother, her mother's multiple different partners that come in and out o...
82.1K 4.8K 31
Callie It's been a long year. I like to think I've grown as a person and become someone I can be proud of. Still, a part of me is missing or rather f...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
237K 8.8K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...