For better or for worse

By Livi_Tom_Always

Hermione- Mudblood, Gryffindor princess. Draco- Pureblood, Slytherin prince.their love seems impossible. But... More

Chapter 1; Reveal
Chapter 2; Potions
CHAPTER 3; The flaw
CHAPTER 4; Join me
CHAPTER 5; I'LL DO IT
CHAPTER 6; Truth
CHAPTER 7; Roses
CHAPTER 8; Meeting
CHAPTER 9; The task
CHAPTER 10; new job
CHAPTER 11; Harry
CHAPTER 12; Professor
CHAPTER 13; Plan
CHAPTER 14; Death
CHAPTER 15; Fugatives
CHAPTER 16; Funeral
CHAPTER 17; The golden duo
CHAPTER 18; four
CHAPTER 19: Horcruxes
CHAPTER 20: Wedding
CHAPTER 21; Message
CHAPTER 23; Teenagers
CHAPTER 24; Greif
CHAPTER 25; Girl to girl
CHAPTER 26; Free
CHAPTER 27; Mrs Malfoy
CHAPTER 28; Together
CHAPTER 29; Fight
CHAPTER 30; The battle of Hogwarts
CHAPTER 31; Facing death
CHAPTER 32; Final Goodbyes
CHAPTER 33; I do
NOTE
Pre-sequel

CHAPTER 22; Love

45 5 1
By Livi_Tom_Always

3rd person POV

Hermione woke up to see Draco twirling her hair. "Draco?" "Hey Mione" he whispered with a smile on his face. Hermione sat up and stretched "what happened?" "Well, last night you had a nightmare, I heard you screaming from my room so I came to keep you company." "Are you wearing a shirt?" "Nope, why don't you like what you see Granger?" "Annnnnnd moment over". Hermione jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom.
Draco's POV

I heard the shower turn on so I jumped out of bed, went into my own room, got changed and went to make a special breakfast for Hermione...........

Hermione's POV

I jumped out of the shower and used a spell to dry my hair. I walked over to my bag and picked out a white tank top and a black skirt and got changed. I entered the kitchen to find Draco making pancakes so I went over and kissed his cheek. "Good morning chef Draco. What's on the menu this morning?" "Hello Ms Granger. This morning I will be serving pancakes with Nutella and a forest berry smoothie". "Yummy!" I sat down just as Draco put a huge stack of pancakes on the table as well as the jar of Nutella, cutlery and the smoothies. We sat in silence as we ate and cleaned up then I made an announcement "I think we should move". "Whadda you mean 'move'?" "I mean we should find a different campsite. Preferably near an English town so I can stock up on food and supplies". "Sure!" I dug through my bag and read through the map of England I brought with me "I've got it we're going to camp in the forest surrounding Barton on sea" "Brillant Mione" Draco kissed me "No Draco you don't understand" "what?" "The town is so remote that nobody would be able to find us. We could spend the day on the beach and in the little village and eat ice cream" "Then what are we waiting for?" We packed up the tent and took down the enchantments I the took Draco's hand and apperated to Barton on sea......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.3K 16
Hermione, Ron and Harry are about to go back to Hogwarts for their sixth year. Harry finds himself busy with finding out what's happening to Dumbledo...
14.2K 349 26
They are madly in love. Draco Malfoy and Hermoine Granger are wizards and go to the same school, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Nobody k...
55.5K 957 6
Just some one shots based on Dramione. Will contain lots of cuteness and love between Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger All rights to J.K Rowling. I...
45.3K 1.2K 12
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy didn't start off on the best terms but soon Harry decided he'd like to become friends with Draco, but there's a problem...