Your Little Stark

By WritingAvengerA113

BOOK 1 OF THE JESSI STARK SERIES. He has become wrapped around her finger, she's the center of his whole worl... More

Ch•1-A Whole Different Ball Game
Ch•2-Vacation's Over
Ch•3- Questions
Ch•4- This is my Life now
Ch•5- Operation
Ch•6- What are we gonna do?
Ch•7- Ace
Ch•8- Something to Pitch
Ch•9- Robot Man
Ch•10- Invitation
Ch•11- Lost in the Flashing Lights
Ch•12- A Hero
Ch•13-Being his Daughter
Ch•14- Stressed Out
Ch•15- A Regret
Ch•16- I Need You
Ch•17- Thank You
Ch•18- Proud
Ch•19- End Credit Scene
Ch•20- Avengers Initiative
BOOK 2 - Ch•1
Ch•2- Cross my Reactor
Ch•3-Happy!
Ch•4-The Church
Ch•5-You don't want to be like Me
Ch•6-Scarlet Red
Ch•7-You've Lost
Ch•8- Not everyone runs on Batteries
Ch•9-Too Far
Ch•10-The Cold World
Ch•11- Normal
Ch•12-One Day
Ch•13-Remodeling
Ch•14-Sane
Ch•15-Secerts
Ch•16-Stealing
Ch•17-Eerie
Ch•18-Destined
Ch•19-End Credit Scene
Ch•20-Myth(Credit Scene)
Book 3 - Chapter 1
Ch•2-Blue Moon
Ch•3- Mischief
Ch•5- Beyond My Years
Ch•6- Living in the Present
Ch•7- He's Unpredictable
Ch•8- The God of Obliviousness
Ch•9- The Other Guy
Ch•10- You know Me
Ch•11- The Death Goodbye
Ch•12- Simple
Ch•13- For Coulson
Ch•14- Aliens
Ch•15- In way over my Head
Ch•16- He saved us All
Ch•17-Heroes don't get Grounded
Ch•18- Nothing at All
Ch•19- End Credit Scene
Ch•20- Your Little Stark
2nd Book

Ch•4- Fascinated

27.7K 919 622
By WritingAvengerA113

A/N: Warning! Jessi meets a certain someone in this chapter, prepare for the cringe.

     "Just stay by me, okay?" Dad waited as the hatch of the jet slowly opened up. The moon was covered up, leaving nothing but dark clouds "And don't try to stand out, yeah?" he nudged my arm, adjusting the tie around his neck.

    I gave him a questioning look and brushed some hair from my eyes "Being a twelve year old on a super spy carrier? Yea, I'll try my best" I rocked on my feet, feeling butterflies dance around in my stomach "Will Coulson be here?"

   "I have no idea" he shrugged. The fully hatch opened, allowing for us to exit together. An agent stood waiting for us to bottom of the ramp "Phil" Dad greeted.

    I smiled "Hi Coulson!"Just the guy I wanted to see. Rain drops were beginning to fall on the carrier. The drops splashed on the floor, bouncing up like a trampoline. Coulson still had his sunglasses on, as always.

"Jessi" he nodded, and then looked to my Father "Mr. Stark, how was the mission?"

    "Eh" he started to walk down the platform towards Coulson. I followed behind him, holding my hand over my eyes to block the rain drops "that son of a bitch needs a good smack"

Whoa, Language!

"Yes" Coulson agreed "at least he's locked up now"

"But for how long?" Dad raised his eyebrow.

    "Come on" Coulson waved his hand "Let's get inside, I'd love to show you around Jessi. It's a big Carrier, try not to get lost"

    "Will do" I gave a thumbs up. The three of us quickly walked to the entrance of the Carrier, Coulson had to scan his hand on a I.D scanner to enter. I entered behind him, letting my eyes wander along the hallway. Multiple agents stood around, working or socializing. I walked carefully, trying to act older than I really was.

    Holding my chin up, puffing my chest out, and preparing my low voice for when somebody talks to me. Some of the agents glanced to me, they were probably wondering why a child was here.

   I looked inside one of the windows, watching as some agents experimented with some kind of chemical, in the next window, they appeared to be constructing weapons. It felt like something from Star Wars. This place is absolutely amazing!

    Dad and Coulson were ahead of me by about twenty feet. My little legs get me no where I tell you.

    I hurried along, dodging a few agents who stood talking in the middle of the hallway. I heard one of them asked the other "Is that Iron Man's kid?" I turned my head back, flashing an award winning smile and waved "No way!" The guy smiled "Hey little dude" he gave me a high five "Nice to meet you. I'm a big fan, biiig fan"

   "Jes! In here!" Dad's voice called from down the hallway. I turned around, not knowing where he disappeared to. Oh great! Now I'm all alone on a giant ship! Coulson told me not to get lost, and of course I didn't listen.

    "In there" The agent pointed to an opening at the end of the hallway. I smiled to the man and spun around. The room was ginormous. Computers lined the walls from the floor up. There was a larger, center computer which probably runs the entire ship.

    Dozens of agents stood around and working at the computers. A circular table sat close to the back wall. Coulson stood in the corner beside a female agent with brunette hair. Dad was standing, waiting for me to enter. I was fascinated by this place. Can I just live here?

    "Jessica" Dad put his arm around me. I didn't know how to act. All these official looking adults all stared at me. Natasha Romanoff who I already know was sitting at the table. Her hair was shorter then it was last year. She gave me a small friendly smile.

   A tall, brunette women with an all black suit stood with her arms crossed over her chest. She didn't look like a happy person.

    A man with glasses and a purple shirt was looking at me. His greying hair curled on the top of his head. Across from him on the opposite side of the table was another guy. He had long blonde hair that reached his shoulders, grey decorated armor covered his chest and behind him, a red cape.

    I immediately recognized him as Thor. The actual God of Thunder was standing fifteen feet away from me. What do I say around this guy? I didn't know if I should smile or give a straight face. Nobody appeared to be smiling at the moment.

   There was some one else.
He was sitting down at the table, a few seats away from Natasha. The man in the purple shirt moved out of the way, and the other guy came in to full view.

Oh for the love of-

   I don't think my heart has ever stopped so fast, any faster and I'd be dead. My eyes were burning because I physically couldn't blink. I think I'm going to throw up. I can feel it, oh no. He turned his head to me. Oh my fudging goodness Captain America is looking at me with his eyes. His eyes are looking at my eyes!

    I'm breathing the same gosh darn air as him!! My life hurts at the moment. He wore a star spangled outfit like what he use to wear back in the olden days. My head spun. I'm seriously going to pass out in 3, 2-

   "-The portal with collapse on itself like it did in SHEILD" Dad started to walk across the room, passing by a very muscular looking Thor "No hard feelings point break, you got a mean swing" he patted his arm. I was left standing awkwardly in the middle of the room.

    Natasha cleared her throat, gaining my attention. She pushed out a seat for me, in between her and... him. I looked down to the floor and trudged to the seat. She smiled. I sat down, keeping my eyes on the table and my hands clasped together in front of me.

    Captain America was less than three feet away. I didn't look at him. I wasn't ready. I don't think I ever will be "Also, it means that the portal can open as wide and stay open as long as Loki wants" Dad walked towards the center computer "Erase this mess" he ordered.

    The Agents sitting at the surrounding computers looked up at him with confused looks "That man is playing Galaga!" Dad pointed to an Agent across the room "He thought we wouldn't notice, but we did" He dropped his hand down by his side awkwardly, bring his other hand up to cover his right eye "How does Fury even see these?" He asked, gesturing to the computers.

"He turns" the female Agent with the stern face replied. Wow, I didn't know she spoke.

"Sounds exhausting"

    I let my eyes travel to the walking American Flag beside me. He was a lot larger then I thought, and also a lot blonder. His hair was combed over on his head, looking very fortyish. Whoa... Now that I think about it, he was the guy sitting alone outside of the café a few days ago. The guy who was doodling. Wow, life is crazy.

    "When did you become an expert ThermalNuclearAstro physics?" The Women agent asked, not seeming the least bit interested.

    Dad gave a smug look "last night" a typical Tony Stark answer "the packet, am I the only one who did the reading?" He raised his arms up.

    "Does Loki need any particular kind of power source" Captain America asked. I almost smashed my forehead into the table when he spoke. If I was drinking milk, I would have totally spit it out right now.

    "He'd have to heat the Cube to a hundred and twenty million celvin just to break through the Coolen barrier" The man in the purple shirt answered.

    "Unless, Selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect" Dad strolled over to the purple shirt guy.

"Well, if he could do that he could achieve the ion fusion at any reactor in the planet"

    "Finally!" Dad reached his arm out towards the man in the purple shirt "someone who speaks English.

   "Is that what just happened?" Captain America asked, looking around the room. His eyes landing on me for a split second.

    "It's nice to meet you Doctor Banner" Oh! Doctor Banner, also known as Bruce Banner, also known as, the Hulk. I spun around in my seat to look at him "Your work on anti-electronic collisions is in paralleled, and I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn in to an enormous green rage monster"

   Dr. Banner glanced down to the floor, giving an awkward look "Thanks" So he's the man who gets mad and blows up into a giant green balloon, a really tough green balloon. I've seen the footage, it's really cool actually, but yet it's slightly scary.

    Another man entered the room, not even bothering to greet anyone as he did so "Doctor Banner is only here to track the cube" Nick Fury explained to Dad, placing his hands on the table. Wow! It has been awhile since I've seen that guy. Maybe two years? A year and a half? "I was hoping you might join him" Dad gave a disappointed pout.

    "Let's start with that stick of his" Captain America said "it may be magical but it works an awful lot like a Hydra weapon" Of course he would say something like that.

    "I don't know about that" Nick shook his head "but it is powered by the cube, and I would like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know in to his personal flying monkeys"

"Monkeys?" Thor squinted his eyes "I don't understand?"

    "I do!" Captain America raised his finger, his blue eyes lighting up. Everyone gave strange looks. He smiled, placing his hand back on the table "I understood that reference"

   I ran my hand through my hair. Oh God, being frozen for seventy years has made him awkward, EXTREMELY awkward. It's kind of like watching your crush do something embarrassing.

    You just want to punch him for being stupid, but you know that you can't because he's your crush. You love him to bits but in that moment, you're embarrassed for yourself because you like him. Of course, I don't romantically like The Captain. He's my Hero! I mean, he's cute and all, but I don't want him. Are you guys picking up what I'm throwing down?

Anyway, what part of the movie are we at?

Oh Yeah!

    Dad and Doctor Banner left the room after that weird moment, they were leaving to prepare for their little science mission. Nick Fury still stood at the table, his head turning to me "Jessica, I didn't know you'd be joining us" he folded his arms across his chest, peering at me with his one eye.

I shrugged "I didn't know either"

"Are you helping to find the cube?" Natasha asked.

   "I... I don't really know. I'm just kinda here, hanging around. I'm not so sure if I'm good at that sort of thing"

Natasha smirked "I've seen you do some pretty cool things Jessi"

   "Haha! Yea... anyway, is Loki's spear here in the Carrier?" I asked. Captain America said that it worked like a Hydra weapon, which means I would like to see it.

"Yes" Nick nodded "Your Father and Doctor Banner are heading to it right now"

   "Oh, okay" I stood up, scooting out the chair behind me. I still had not said a word to the Captain. I have no idea what to say "I'll just be there with them. If you need me to save the world or anything, you know where to find me"

    I headed straight for the exit that Dad just left for, I was so close to leaving. That when I heard his voice call to me from the main control room.

My heart stopped, again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 64.2K 25
"You can't be my kid, I've got way too many responsibilities." Tony crossed his arms and stood his ground. This wasn't just an argument over chocolat...
160K 3.5K 22
"No family is perfect, we argue, we fight, we even stop talking to each other at times, but in the end, family is family. The love will always be the...
153K 3.4K 44
In which Abigail James-Stark is placed in the care of her long-lost father and her life is turned upside down. [Marvel Avengers] [Book One of the Iro...
6.4K 199 19
"I am not that little girl anymore!" Emma Stark had been a secret since the moment she took her first breath. At first it was cool to be the hidden d...