Strong(One Piece x Reader)[ED...

By Animefreak1145

The Pirates Era has ships sailing all over the world to chase and find the One Piece, as well as to become Pi... More

Prologue
The Straw Hat Crew
The Fistbump Duo
Smoke, Fire, and Sand
Naive?
The Straw Hats See You Later!
Master and Savior
Something is Coming
Dark Justice Returned
Bite
Of Ropes and Ships
Farewell Party
One Last Time
It's Been Awhile
Two Birds One You
Your Crew
Not a Captain
Common Grounds
Affection
It's Coming...
The Ruthless Admiral
Protect
Your Father
Found
Questions
Celestial Dragon
The Boy Named Kuro
Bites From Cats Hurt
Auctioning Yourself
Rayleigh and Your Father
It Has Come
What?!
The Value of Nakama
Silver Blood Captured
I'm sorry
It's Time
The Past: Dispatched
The Past: CP9
White and Silver
Arrival
This is Nothing
Meeting an Okama
Lovers...?!
Pain
This...is...NOTHING!
The Return
A Hopeful and Crazy Idiot
Hate and Disapproval
Roomate
Your Treasure
The Empress
Your Sentence
He's my friend...!
The Future Pirate King
Trust-The Best Thing in the World
Extra: Your Old Clothes and Your New Ones
The Ultimate Team
Secret
Blackbeard
The Comedic Duo
A Gentlemen?!
Comforting
An Idiotic but Likeable Clown
Success?
Halloween Event: Part 1
Halloween Event: Part 2
Hope
The Lizard
Blushing Like a Farm Girl
Let's Ride This Wave
Concern
Kiss
Battle of Marineford
First Battle
Crocodile VS Flamingo
Second Battle
Questions Unanswered
Dark
Memories
Warlord's Eyes
The Harsh Truth
It hurts
Never Smile At a Crocodile
With New Determination
Garp, The Man Who Cared
Sweet Victory
The Fistbump Duo Reunited
Keep Moving!
Protect
...no
Humiliating Defeat
Mask, Gone
The Bond of Silver and White
The End is Nearing
Slowly Fading
Buggy to the Rescue...?!
Naive
Nightmare
Scratches and Bites
Suspected Worries
The Mission
Your Savior
Forgiveness...?
The Man Like the Sun
A Dream
The Song of Hopes and Dreams
Silver Blood's Morals
Always
Back With a Bang!
The Call
Chaos
Scarred Promises
•Intermission•
New Nakama and New Adventures
Lost and Confused
A Mother's Love
The Possibility of Something
Find Yourself Before You Search

Naive...?

7.8K 373 87
By Animefreak1145

"Hey, Garp, when are they going to give me my acceptance letter?" A young (Y/N) asked the Vice Admiral with a frown.

The man looked down at you with a furrow in his brow, but quickly gave you a pat on the head with a large teasing grin.

"Wahaha! You sure are impatient are you? Don't worry, it'll come soon. Now get back to your training." The old man then turned his gaze upwards, seeming to drop the subject from his dismissal towards you.

Your frown deepened.

"But Smobaka already got his! And we turned it in at the same time!"

Garp moved his gaze back towards you and then gave a low sigh, kneeling to your level as he put a hand to your shoulder.

"Listen, (Y/N). Don't worry about it alright? They'll give it to you soon." A grin then appeared on his face.

"And besides, from the amount of endurance and strength you showed them in your test, what kind of idiot wouldn't accept you?"

Your frown disappeared as you puffed up your chest.

"A big one."

Garp laughed and stood up, giving you a small noogie to your head as you yelled in protest.

"Hey! Stop it old man!"

A fist met your head as you clutched it in pain.

"Ow!"

"I told you to stop calling me that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If it weren't for Garp the Hero, you wouldn't have even gotten close to being a marine Silver Blood...!"

You clenched your eyes tightly at the memory, a hand coming to your face to rub it.

"The only reason you were sent to the special Cipher Pol unit was to watch you...!"

What did the majority of your life mean?

You went back to your six year old self, who constantly cried out that you would be the strongest woman marine in the world. Heck, possibly the strongest. Who wanted to prove to the citizens of Loguetown that you weren't just a daughter of a famous pirate. Who wanted to be someone more. Who wanted to show everybody that has ever mocked or bullied you, even calling you a demon, that you will become someone who was supposed to protect. Smoker made the pain lessen, but it never went away. He made everything better...your first Nakama.

Your hand then reached to grab your cap, only to freeze.

Garp personally trained you. Helped you with the application that took too long for your impatient younger self. But nonetheless got it. And had the chance to be on his ship the majority of your life being a marine before CP9.

'Do I...Did I even get this myself?' You gritted your teeth. Did you even get this cap with your own effort? Did you get this from how you proved yourself to be strong and loyal to the marines? Proved to them your determination? What is this treasure to you if you didn't even earn it?!

You were confused.

You didn't know how to feel about the cap on your head that you treasured your whole life. What were you supposed to feel? You were questioning everything you thought you did with your own bare hands was actually because of Garp. What did you do? Even this sword made from your father on your back was basically handed to you. Was that Garp's influence as well?

Was your whole life, nothing but chasing a dream that would've never happened if it wasn't for Garp? The dream you constantly chased as a child, being impossible to achieve. And you were being used! Before you joined CP9, you thought you earned it as well.

Another lie.

Lies, lies, lies, lies.

Was your whole life centered around lies? Deceit? Chasing a dream that was not possible? You thought marines were the good guys before as well, only to be another lie. You tightened your fists in frustration. Crocodile's words coming to your head.

'You're naïve.'

You opened your eyes and looked downwards in defeat.

You were. You are. You still are. You thought you earned everything, when it seems you haven't. What is this thing on your head then?

What is it?

Does it also mean...nothing...?

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"

A loud yell that made your ears ring caused you to glance up in alarm. It seems the prisoners and Buggy didn't know they were heading towards Marine Headquarters and were now pleading to turn the ship around. Crocodile saying to them that it was impossible, for they were traveling on the Tarai current. You kept silent as you watched the prisoners panic when you heard a Transponder Snail ring. Your eyes narrowed as you stood up and walked closer to when Luffy answered it. The marine on the other line said the two people that led the escape was Buggy and Luffy, causing shock to rung through the ship. The marine then revealing that Buggy was in Gol D. Roger's ship and is a close friend of Yonko Red Hair Shanks.

'Shanks...' Another thing you have to deal with later.

This caused the battleship to turn upside down as they yelled in shock.

"SAY WHAT?!"

You raised an eyebrow.

"I did say earlier that I knew he was close friends with Shanks."

"Y-yes! But not the Shanks!" Mr. 3 replied.

You sweat dropped.

'Is there another Shanks?'

The marine then stated that he was aware of the number of prisoners that escaped, as well as them having two Shichibukai, a revolutionary, and an ex-marine. They will not escape and the Gates of Justice will not open for them. Their lives being in forfeit, Luffy interrupting that they're going to save Ace no matter what. You took a breath and told yourself to wait to get some answers once they were in Marine HQ.

Meanwhile, everyone was talking about Buggy's relationships with the famous pirates. While Luffy stated that he heard from Rayleigh about it, you suddenly thought that Buggy may have been close to your father.

"Hey Buggy, that reminds me. How was my father?" Buggy widened his eyes, forgetting for a moment that you were the daughter of the blacksmith Silver.

"Ah, Silver? He helped me with my throwing knives back in the day. He was..." Buggy then remembered how he talked protectively about his daughter and for them to stay away from her or they're dead. Buggy suddenly began to sweat in remembrance.

"...scary." You slightly chuckled at his expression and was somewhat satisfied by his answer. Buggy seemed to have liked your father like he does Rayleigh.

How did Shanks feel about him?

...No matter.

The prisoners began to bombard Buggy with questions and praise as he suddenly began to mutter to himself as the once prisoners then said they will take this ship from them. You frowned at their behavior until Buggy did his unique way of straightening them out. Proclaiming he was going to take Whitebeard's head. You tilted your head as some of them began to cry at their Captain and once again walked away until you were stopped by a hand on your arm.

"(Y/N)! Let's share stories about Shanks like we always do!" Luffy said with a bright excited grin. You attempted a polite smile.

"A-ah, Luffy. Perhaps another time. I'm not really..." You paused to think of the word. "...feeling it." Luffy frowned and let go of your arm and looked at you intensely.

"But you said the next time we meet, we will share stories again." Luffy stopped and then looked at you again, a memory coming forth. "Are you mad at Shanks because of what he did?"

Ah...he remembers then. From what happened in Saboady. You glanced around them, and saw some nosy people were observing. You frowned and called Luffy back to where you were as both of you walked passed Crocodile and Jimbei. This time standing as you faced the sea, leaning against the rail as Luffy stood next to you.

.

.

.

You think too much Reader-San...but I don't blame you...

Good thing Buggy, once again, distracted you from your dark thoughts. He seems good at that.

Good job Buggy ^_^

And now...a talk with Luffy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 25
Mihawk:36
Crocodile:15
Doflamingo: 18
Smoker: 20
Lucci: 14

Side Pairings
Kaku: 3
Paulie: 2
Buggy: 5

Sorry, no visits today from them. They are preparing for the interrogation-I mean questioning. ^_^'

And guess what day it's going to be?

...

THATS RIGHT!! HALLOWEEN!! XD

So expect costumes from our favorite men within this harem~

Look over the rules once more if you want to ask the men a question.

TO REPEAT, PER READER CAN ASK THREE QUESTIONS. SO IF YOU HAVEN'T ASKED TWO OTHER QUESTIONS, OR MISSED ONE, GO AHEAD AND DO IT!! XD

YOU CAN SPLIT THE QUESTIONS TO DIFFERENT MEN IF YOU WANT!! XD

JUST REMEMBER THE RULES DOWN BELOW!

RULES ONCE MORE ABOUT THIS EVENT

Only serious questions, no questions deemed inappropriate between one of the men and Silver Blood.

Can be regarding about their feelings towards Silver Blood, pasts(depending if the question gives too much spoilers or not), or just questions on what is currently happening in the story.

You MAY pick which man you want to GIVE the question, and who will RECEIVE the question.

HOWEVER, it is MY decision if the 2 men you picked can be possible or not for me. So don't be hurt if that won't happen.

Side Pairings will question Main Pairings. And I will question Side Pairings.

BUT! Like I said, you can choose who can question who. So a Main Pairing candidate can question another Main Pairing candidate, if you want.

Or maybe, you guys can just say who you want to GIVE the question and who will RECEIVE the question.

ALSO!!! YOU MAY ASK UP TO THREE QUESTIONS PER READER TO ANYONE!(Main or Side) XD ONLY THREE!!

SO ASK AWAY~~~!!! XD

THOSE ARE ALL THE RULES! IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS, FEEL FREE TO ASK!!

XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

Nope.

***MEME CORNER***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 12.7K 45
"ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ" ╰┈➤ᴬ ᴼⁿᵉ ᴾⁱᵉᶜᵉ ˣ ᴹᵃˡᵉ!ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ✧.* [𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞] [𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨...
166K 5.8K 55
Luffy became the Pirate King. Yes, the first step towards his true goal in life, but it costs everything precious to him. That was the reason why he...
3.7K 123 20
This is a modern One Piece AU. ❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤�...
14.5K 378 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...