Boyfriend Material| Charlie P...

By Puthimagines

You live with your boyfriend of 2 years Charlie. You guys are just the cutest, but is it just a hopeless roma... More

1. Mornings (dirty)
2. Family Dinner
3. Suffer (dirty)
4. Shared Bath (dirty)
5. Superman
6. Then There's You (dirty)
7. Hiking
8. Losing My Mind
9. Jealous Chaz (dirty)
10. I Trust You
11. The Next Step (dirty)
12. Farewells
13. Long Distance
14. Positive
15. Accepting
16. Stronger Together
17. Normal With A Twist
18. Trending
20. Three's A Party
21. Premature
22. The Waiting Game
23. Miracle
24. Home Sweet Home
25. Paparazzi
26. Lazy Day (dirty)
27. Head Over Heels
28. Interviewee
29. One Call Away
30. Media
•_•

19. Cravings

2.5K 47 18
By Puthimagines

Charlie's P.O.V

Last night me and y/n came home really late. We also told the fans about little Tia, I thought the tour was the best thing that had ever happened to me until I found out I was gonna be a dad. Honestly I'm just grateful for life right now.
I have my beautiful girlfriend in my arms sleeping peacefully.

I leaned down to kiss y/n's neck gently, thinking she was asleep, but she turned around making me kiss her lips. "Morning princess" I said when we pulled away "good morning chaz" she replied smiling. I couldn't help but just admire her beauty, despite the time we've been together she never ceases to amaze me "you're so beautiful, you know that?" I say pushing her hair off of her face, she blushes hiding her face into my chest. "Stop, you're making me blush" she giggled and I just kissed her head.

"Chaz... I'm hungry" y/n spoke after a while looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I groaned in exasperation tilting my head back as she put her chin on my chest "pweaase" she stuck her bottom lip out. I sighed in defeat "what would m'lady like for breakfast today" I asked in an accent which she giggled at "hmm lunch..." She said stating the time "..waffles! Oh no um fruit salad and a chocolate-strawberry smoothie, actually all of it... Please" she smiled sweetly. I just looked at her ridiculed and started making my way out of bed "god, if you're not the death of me I don't what is" "Thankyou baby" I heard her say behind me.

Your P.O.V

I reached over to my phone that had been charging over night to check on my social media which I expected to be blowing up. As I unlock it notifications from Instagram, Twitter, MySpace, Snapchat and more came in. A lot of Puthinators were really happy for us and were already guessing the babys' name but there were a few that were negative. Most were obviously out of jealousy or jokes but one especially caught my eye '@lovingcharlieputh~ now y/n will have an excuse to be fat' when I read it I felt a ping in my chest, how could someone be so heartless as to criticise people's sizes, I never was someone who'd take hate to heart but it still hurt to see the comment. I felt the need to point this out. I posted a snap that said 'be happy with who you are and your size. Let people be jealous of your confidence💗'
I actually was craving those things for lunch before but now I just felt like having McDonald's. I crept downstairs wrapped in a thin blanket. "Charlie, can we have.. McDonald's... Pweaase?" I asked when I reached him. I wrapped my arms around his waist leaning against his back. "Princeesss I've just made the waffles" he whined "I knoww.. But we can have both" I compromised" "and who do you suppose gets it" he stated turning around to face me, I replied batting my eyelashes at him. "Fine, but only coz you have to eat for Tia too" "well she doesn't get this big by magic" I giggled pecking his lips.

***

When Charlie came back he had McDonald's as well as lots of my other favourite snacks "aw chaz, you didn't have to" I said taking some things from his hands and laying them out nicely on the table, where I had already set things. I took a picture of it all and tagged my hater on Twitter '@lovingcharlieputh I guess you caught me🙊🙈'

A/n
I'm kinda slowly falling for Calum Hood too🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

176K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
1.1M 61.2K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
29K 1.8K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
661K 15.9K 65
sequel to aeou (read first) ✘ ✘ ✘ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...