2. Five Men and a Baby (Trent)

By TCforever22

23 year-old hottie of the boyband called The Collective named Trent Bell wakes up in the middle of the night... More

2. Five Men and a Baby (Trent)
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five: Last Chapter

Chapter Twenty-Five

126 7 0
By TCforever22

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Katelyn woke up and found herself in William's arms while they were both lying on bed. She smiled to herself as she watched him sleep peacefully by her side.

A few seconds later, he flinched a little bit and Katelyn immediately closed back her eyes again and pretended that she was sleeping. "Good morning beautiful." William greeted her in a whisper as he brushed off the hair from her face.

"Good morning handsome..." Katelyn greeted back as she opened her eyes, meeting his gaze.

"You're so beautiful that you're tempting me to kiss you right now." He said as he bit his lip and she laughed a little bit. Then he leaned forward, acting like he was trying to kiss her but she giggled and put her finger on his mouth.

"Nah-ah..." She said with a teasing tone in her voice. William removed her finger from his mouth and laid on top of her, holding both of her wrists. "Kiss me." He said.

"No." She replied.

"Kiss me!" He growled but Katelyn shook her head. "Kiss me!"

"No. I don't kiss forceful guys." She countered.

"Come on... We both know that you love it when I become forceful."

They both laughed and then he pressed his body lower on her and she burst into giggles as she said, "No Will! Stop! Don't try and kiss me!" He smirked and then smashed his lips on her. She tried to pull away but then she gave up and gave into the kiss.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." She answered then they kissed again. William's hands left her wrists and explored her hips and legs and then he planted soft wet kisses on her neck.

Suddenly, they both heard a knock on the door but they ignored it and continued kissing.

"Uncle Will! Katelyn! Which of the two do you like?" Luke asked from outside their door. "Pancakes or toast?"

William pulled away from Katelyn then faced the door, "Any of them should be fine." He answered and then was about to kiss Katelyn again when Luke suddenly spoke up again.

"You can't have both or else, all of you would get fat!" Luke shot back. "So which one? Pancakes or toast?"

"Jesus Luke! Just cook whichever you want!" He replied grumpily.

"Oh okay. I'm sorry if I disturbed your sexual intercourse with Katelyn." Luke said and William quickly got off of her and then opened the door only to find Luke outside, smiling cockily, his arms crossed.

"I hate your new super power." He told Luke.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. My new super power played up again. I can't control it just yet." Luke said. "Alright. I'll just cook the pancakes." Then he walked off. William looked back at Katelyn and smiled sexily at her as he closed the door and then jumped on the bed.

"Now... Where were we?" he asked, his eyes locked on her.

"I think we're up to this..." Katelyn said as she cupped his face and smashed her lips on his. As they were kissing, he pushed her gently on the bed and then started tugging down her strapless silk nightgown. When he successfully removed her nightgown, Katelyn removed his white singlet, showing off his tattoos.

"Oh damn Will..." She said, entranced by his beautiful body.

**

"Good morning Luke." Zach greeted Luke.

"Morning Uncle Zach." Luke greeted back.

"What have we got right here?" Jayden asked as he went over to the dinning table with Ara.

"Yay! Pancakes! My favourite!" Ara said in joy as Luke placed a big plate full of pancakes on the table. "Wow Luke, I didn't know that you have cooking skills in you! Well done." Luke smiled and then went back in cooking the scrambled eggs.

"Good morning Trent." Jayden greeted Trent, who just then went out of his room with Rebecca. "Morning Rebecca." Rebecca just smiled then waved.

Luke placed the plate of freshly-cooked scrambled eggs on the table and then he sat along with them. Julian and Emmarie came out already and joined them at the dinning table.

"Where's Will?" Zach asked.

"Having the 'time of his life' with Katelyn." Luke said.

They all looked at him, "Having his time of what?" Julian asked.

"Having the time of his life." He answered.

"Oh." Trent said and the others looked at him and he gave them the 'you know' look. A few seconds later, William came out of his room, carrying Katelyn in his arms.

"Will! Put me down! Oh god!" Katelyn said while laughing.

"No." William said as he gave her a peck on the lips.

"Looks like some people really had the time of their lives." Jayden scoffed and they all laughed.

"Shut up." He said as he and Katelyn sat along with them at the dinning table.

They ate their breakfast then after that, they headed for an early swim at the pool. Luke turned on the switch to heat up the water in the pool. Jayden and Ara dove into the pool while holding each other's hand and so did William and Katelyn. Rebecca dipped her legs onto the water while Trent and Zach mucked around. Emmarie and Julian were having an intimate conversation on the other side.

Luke sat down on one of the monoblock chairs nearby with a worried look on his face.

"Dude, you're a one sick-o guy!" Trent said as he pushed Zach into the pool while smiling then he sat beside Rebecca. "What's up?"

"Look at your nephew." Rebecca said.

Trent looked at Luke and he saw that he has this worried look on his face. "I think you should talk to him." She said. He smiled then gave her hand a gentle squeeze then he let it go as he stood up and walked over to Luke.

"What's wrong Luke?" he asked, crouching down to meet his eyes.

"Trent, I have new super powers." Luke stated.

"That's great."

"No it's not."

"Why not?"

"Trent, I can't even control them. I can see through things and then there's this laser thing coming out of my eyes."

And then, he suddenly felt the same stingy sensation from the back of his eyes. "Trent, duck down." He said as he closed his eyes.

"What? Why?" Trent asked worriedly.

Luke wasn't able to reply and he just pushed him out of the way and opened his eyes. A red light came out of his eyes, directing it to the water and the water came off exploding.

Meanwhile, Trent and the others looked at him in shock. When the red light diminished from his eyes, he looked at them and suddenly felt ashamed, guilty and scared of himself. Then, he ran back into the house.

Trent ran after him and found him in their room, crying in the corner.

"Hey, it's alright." Trent said as he hugged him but Luke pushed him away.

"No it's not Trent! Didn't you see their faces back there a while ago?! They're scared as shit of me! See what I mean now?! Trent, I can't control my powers and... I'm scared..." He cried. "I'm scared that I'm gonna hurt any of you with my powers!"

Then he cried even more as he bowed his head down. "Hey... Hey... Hush now..." Trent said as he lifted his face up, wiping off his tears away. "Luke, whatever you are... Whatever you have... For me, you are still that Luke Hopkins, my nephew. You're still that cheeky, funny, loving little kid that I took care, okay? I love you, son. We love you. Your uncles love you. They accept you for who you are. Even Emmarie, Katelyn, Ara and Rebecca..."

"You mean a lot to us." He added and then he hugged him tight.

That afternoon, the girls already went home. They talked to Luke about what happened that morning and they all told him that the girls already understand what he is and that they are not scared of him. They also assured him that nothing's gonna change between them despite of his powers.

--9.30 p.m.--

"Okay, off to bed Luke." Trent said.

"I told you that they're gonna win!" Luke said after they watched the footy game and his favourite team won. They went into his room as the others did too in their own rooms.

Meanwhile, Julian went to bed half an hour earlier because he said that he wasn't feeling well. He had been tossing and turning in his bed but he couldn't sleep for his head and left wrist were aching as hell.

He went to the bathroom and saw his eye colour changed into green again but this time, he also noticed that he was starting to have sharp fangs. His head hurt even more until he blacked out.

**

"An eighteen year-old girl was found dead in the streets of Sydney this five-thirty in the morning. The autopsy report shows that there were bite marks on her neck." The television roared through the dining room.

"Oh god... I feel so sorry for that girl and for her family." Zach said.

"I think another meteor freak did this." Jayden said.

"But these meteor freaks were locked up in some sort of institution, weren't they?" William said. "Like BellReef, for instance?"

"Whatever or whoever did that, we should be alert at all times to ensure our safety." Trent said.

"I agree with Trent." Zach said.

Trent looked at the clock and it's already 6.30 in the morning.

"Luke, hurry up and finish your cereal." Trent said. "Wait, is Julian awake?"

"Dunno." Jayden said. "I didn't hear a thing from his room."

"I'll go check on him." Trent said and then went to Julian's room. He knocked, "Julian? Julian? Are you awake? You have to hurry up. Ron and our stylists are meeting us at the airport." He said but when he didn't hear any response, he opened the door and saw his bed undone, his closet unsorted. Usually, Julian wouldn't let his room to be messy like this because he is the cleanest in the group.

"TREEEEEEENT!!!" Jayden called out. "TRENT! COME HERE! WE NEED YOUR HELP!"

He quickly went out of Julian's room and went to where the other guys were and was shocked to find Julian, lying on their doorstep, shirtless.

"JULIAN!!!" Trent said. "Quickly! Let's bring him into the living room!" Then they all helped in carrying him into the living room and let him lie down on the couch.

"Julian! Julian! Wake up!" He said as patted his cheek lightly. "WAKE UP! JULIAN!!!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think happened to Julian?

Stay tuned!

~TCforever22~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 23.6K 62
Zachariel Joseph's heart shattered when the man that he had loved for ten years betrayed him. His lover took everything that he loved away from him...
1.5K 41 19
[18+; Use an age indicator in YOUR BIO to confirm you're 18+ if you want to follow/comment or you'll be blocked for safety purposes] Harper and her s...
153K 1.4K 17
***AKA PREGNANT WITH THE ALPHA'S BABY, BUT I'M DATING THE BETA??? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?*** Tori's dating the beta Ron, but when he goes away she find...
66 1 22
William Spears moves to his parents' hometown "Rimwater" to attend Rimwell Academy and study music. He meets Shawn, a friend of his parents' and his...