If Only i Could⇨Seventeen Won...

Por Soonyoungmin

(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ do... Mais

Introduction
1-New
2-The Unexpected
3-Detention
4- "Is it True?"
5-Competition
6-Kisses
7-Hanging out
8-Hanging out (Part 2)
9-Oppa
10-Should i?
11-Jealousy
12-What?
13-Pabo!
14-Why?
15-Why is it so Hard?!
16-Crush
17-Disguise
18-Confession~
19-Flirting
20-Mingyu
21-Rest stop
22-Surprise
23-Memories
24- Mansae
25-Wonwoo
27-Pillow Fight
28-"Salute!"
29-Bubble tea
30-Ghost buster
31-chocolate
32-17 july
Author's note
33-Emergency room
34-booseoksoon
35-Him
36-what's more important?
37-Drama
38-Harsh
39-holy water
40-Parents
41- Day
42-Girlfriend
43(epilogue)
♡Bonus chapter♡
Appreciation for 17k
1st bonus

26- Dream

2.2K 64 11
Por Soonyoungmin

Dino's Pov

I was walking on the hallways when I heard someone was talking. I eavesdrop on the door beside me and I heard girls chat.

"Yah I don't want to do it. I'm not brave enough" the girl said. "Just bring her to a dark place and push her and kill her. Act innocent and tell someone you hate did that. Understand?! I'm not going to repeat it again" she yelled. Who are they trying to kill?

"Yes ma'am"

I hide not far away from there when I heard footsteps are going out from there. I'm suspecting one person.

"Don't tell anyone about it or I'm the one killing you. I'll give you a reward if you did it. I'll make that S.coups boy to like you" her evil voice was heard as I took a peak and saw her again. Aish... This stupid woman, she made a nerd girl to kill who else, Hyejin. I better tell noona.

Seungcheol's Pov

"I'M BORED! LET'S DO SOMETHING FUN!" Seungkwan shouted with his high pitch voice.

"Shut up. There's noting to do" I lazily said it.

"Where's Dino? I want to bully him!" Hansol yelled. "Please don't bully baby Dino" Jeonghan said.

"Yah, how about planning to have a party?" Dk suggest. Everyone nod except me. "It's not going to be that fun without Wonwoo" they all nod again.

Everyone sigh including me. "Let's just dance or sing or whatever" Hoshi suggest. "Let's play a game. Who lose will-" I've been cutt off.

"Buy me a shampoo" The8 said.

"No. Buy shampoo for me" Jeonghan flip his hair.

"But I want it to be kissing Dino" Seungkwan said. Everyone laugh. "That's a good punishment" Jun giggle. "So you agree with that?" Everyone nods.

"But I need shampoo too" Minghao muttered and his face look like -_-.

"We'll buy it later Ming" I said. "Thanks hyung!" He cheer happily.

"So what are we going to play?" Dk asked. "Something we all good at or not" Woozi said. All of them making the 'hmm' sound to think.

Joshua flick his finger and we all look at him. "How about a-"

Dino slammed the door open while panting. "Are you being chase by a dog again?"I asked. "No" he catching his breath.

"Do you guys see noona?" They shook their head except me. I sigh heavily. "She didn't go to school today with Mingyu. Wae?" I cross my arm.

He told us everything about it and I wish to kill 'her' for messing someone's life for just a boys. "That son of bitch!" Joshua yelled.

"Calm down Hyung" Dk pat his shoulder. "We better warn her to not be so close with that nerd girl" Dino said.

Minghao and Jun giggles because that girl like me. "Hajima" I glare at them.

"What does she look like?" Jun asked. "Aaahhh... She wear glasses and her hair was not that long but it similar to Jeonghan hyung's hair but not fabulous. She seem to be shy and coward but because of her she want to brave herself" he said.

"I think she's in my class" Hoshi muttered. "Mwo? At your class?" Joshua said in disbelief. "Yeah I think. Her name was..was.. Choi Jiyeon" he replied.

"Wait!" All of us stopped from doing anything. "Yeh it's her. Sorry, I'm not confident though" he smile awkwardly. This kid.. I headlock him and he struggle to eacape.

"You almost gave me a heart attack" I ruffle his hair. "Hyung, mianhae. You're making my hair messy!" He yelled.

"Make his hair more messier! He deserve it for scarring us" Woozi exclaim. The others join making his hair messy and I laugh so hard.

"Wait a sec what about the game?" The8 asked.

"Oh yeah. I don't know" I mumble. Then the bell rang.

"Aish.. No drama for kissing Dino" seungkwan sigh. Everyone go out from the room and go back to class. "Yah! Why me?" Dino yelled.

"Relax bruh" I put an arm around Dino's shoulder. Then me and Dino saw Kang Hyejin walking pass by us as she flash a smile.

"Eww..Does she smile at me?" Dino said in disgust. I chuckle at his cuteness. "You're so cute" I ruffle his hair.

"What? Me? Cute? Hehe.. I always do look cute" he said proudly. "You're going to be late for class" I left him alone standing.

"HYUNG WAIT!"

Meanwhile~

Hyejin's Pov

I woke up and look at the time telling me the 8 am. Why didn't you wake me up The8! Lol he doesn't even know. Omg! I have to go to school! I rush go out from my room to see if Mingyu left me.

"Don't worry. We don't have to go school. You are still sick and now" he stop by putting his palm on my forehead. "You have a fever so go and take a rest" he added. I sigh in relief.

"You aren't going to school too?" I asked. "Yes because I'm taking care of you" he smile cheekily. I punch his arm lightly and go back to my room and launch myself to the bed.

Yes! No school for me today!

---

"Hyejin-ah, Hyejin-ah" a handsome prince called. "Yeobo, you're here" I said as I take the flower from the prince's hand.

"Yah babe!"

"Yeobo why are you calling me babe? You can just call me jagi" I muttered. "Oh ne. Who do you think I am?" He asked.

"Prince Wonwoo" I replied. "Jagi, I already like someone else" he said. "Mwo so you're leaving me?" I said bitterly.

"Yea. I like this kid name Mingyu" Wait.. something is different. I woke up from the dream and saw Mingyu.

"You're sleep talking again. Yeobo? Prince Wonwoo?" He tease. I hide myself in the blankets because my face is all red.

"Stupid dream!" I yelled.

"It's embarrassing right? I think Wonwoo is laughing right now" he giggle. "I supposed to record it".

"Oppa, you're so gay"

"I'm not. But I know many people ship us into..."

"Meanie couple. Yeah I ship that too because it looks cute" I tease.

"Stop it, it's weird" he comments.

"So why are you here? You tell me to have a rest" I said.

"I just want to tell you I'm going to go somewhere. Don't do something crazy and don't go out from the house. Arraso?" He told.

"Ne, where are you going? I want to go too" I whine. "No. I don't want to carry you if you faint" he reject.

"Oppa is so boring" I pout. "I'm not. I just don't want you get into trouble. I'm just trying to protect you" he said.

"Not so protective at all" I muttered. "Oh.. cheer up baby~" he sang.

"Don't forget to buy me bubble tea ok?" I said cutely.

"Ne.. Oppa will not forget~" he smile cutely. You use all your energy to kiss his cheek and he smile widely.

"I'll be back, ok? It wouldn't take long"

"Just be safe" I smile a bit.

"I'll go now. Saranghae" he gives a heart.

"Saranghae too" I replied. Why do I feel anxious this time? Why it feel so hard for letting him go? Why do I feel that someone might kill me after he was going? Just chill Hyejin. Just chill. Oh my God, I just imagine this house was full of creepy ghost.

All of the sudden the bell is ringing. I startled to death because of it. I decided to go downstairs and open the door that reveal no one. My jaws drop and I've got goose bumps.

"Shitshitshitshit. Tell me that was just Wonwoo" I said to myself.

"BOO!" I scream and close my eyes shut while covering it with my hand.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I'M INNOCENT!!" I shouted.

"Hyejin-ah chill" A man voice, must be a pervert?

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?" I yelled. He hold my hand from covering my eyes and I sigh in relief.

"Minghao-ssi, please don't scare me like that again. Want me to die?"

"I'm Bambam. Sorry, I didn't know you would be that scared"

"Oh so what brings you here? Didn't you have class? How did you know my house?"

"I'm lazy. I just wanted to hang out. I know your house because I always saw you go back home"

"Oh, you can come in now. I'm scared to death when I'm alone though" I said.

"Nice house" he jump to the couch. "Do you eat already?"

"no. Why?" I tilt my head. He walk to me and put his palm on my forehead.

"I'm going to make you a porridge" he smile while ruffling my hair.

"Okay!!"

_________
mian mian neodo nal ijeojwo apeujiman~ I think this book is going to end soon(young I love you so much baeXD). Well I hope you enjoy. Ilysm! Sorry for any errors and late update. I'm too tired and bored at school and I hate having many h/w, c/w, project and many more. I'm too stress. My sister was like a btch already. I wish to kill her. She always mess my life.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

106K 2.9K 59
"I dare you to kiss Joshua" Kim Mingyu said out of nowhere and i frowned at his dare, like what the heck "No way i am not doing that" i just said to...
29.3K 1.1K 21
Oh Yeseul, who likes her best friend, Jeon Wonwoo, since they were kids and till they they become high school. Even though he went away when they wer...
60.1K 1.2K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
269K 10.9K 51
𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 / 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘶 ! He was living as a forced killer by night and an ordinary student by day. Being a secret son from the richest- an...