More Than Meets The Eye. | R...

By ReignsAmbrose143

Brie Bella. A 18 Year Old Werewolf. Well Known in the tribe and her pack. At the age of 13, she befriended a... More

1 - One.
2 - Two.
3 - Three.
5 - Five.
6 - Six.
7 - Seven.
8 - Eight.
9 - Nine.
10 - Ten.
11 - Eleven.
12 - Twelve.
13 - Thirteen.
14 - Fourteen.
15 - Fifteen.
16 - Sixteen.
17 - Seventeen.
18 - Eighteen.
19 - Nineteen.
20 - Twenty.
Characters.
21 - Twenty One.
22 - Twenty Two.
23 - Twenty Three.
25 - Twenty Five.
26 - Twenty Six.
27 - Twenty Seven.
28 - Twenty Eight.
29 - Twenty Nine.
30 - Thirty.
31 - Thirty One.
32 - Thirty Two.
33 - Thirty Three.
34 - Thirty Four
35 - Thirty Five
36 - Thirty Six.
37 - Thirty Seven.
38 - Thirty Eight.
39 - Thirty Nine.
40 - Forty.
New Character
41 - Forty One.
42 - Forty Two
43 - Forty Three
44- Forty Four
45 - Forty Five
46 - Forty Six
47 - Forty Seven
48 - Forty Eight
49 - Forty Nine.
50 - Fifty
51 - Fifty One
52 - Fifty Two.
53 - Fifty Three.
54 - Fifty Four
55 - Fifty Five
Authors note
56 - Fifty Six
57 - Fifty Seven.
58 - Fifty Eight
59 - Fifty Nine
60 - Sixty
61 - Sixty One
62 - Sixty Two
63 - Sixty Three.
64 - Sixty Four.
65 - Sixty Five
66 - Sixty Six.
67 - Sixty Seven.
68 - Sixty Eight.
69 - Sixty Nine.
70 - Seventy.
Authors Note
Hey Guys!!

4 - Four.

703 29 0
By ReignsAmbrose143

Brie Bella

"Dean! What's going on?!" I ask as he pushes at me to leave.

"You gotta go. Now." He hisses.

"What are you talking about?!" I yell.

"You gotta go! The plan didn't work!" He yells.

"What plan?!" I yell back.

"I was trying to kill someone! It didn't work! She's coming for you!" He exclaims, continuing to push at me.

"Who?!" I yell, my eyes going wide.

And before he can awnser me, he's tackled to the ground. Out of nowhere, I'm surrounded by a group of vampires.

Shit shit shit. Phase Brie!

"Go!" Dean yells.

I try to take off running, but I don't get far before I'm grabbed roughly and spun around.

"No no no. You aren't going anywhere." The girl says, smirking at me.

I try to to pull my arm out of her grip, but it only gets stronger.

"Look what we got here. Dean Ambrose's Mutt." She says, reaching up to run her fingers across my braided hair.

"Leave her alone!" Dean yells, trying to fight out of the hold they have on him.

"You tried to have me killed Dean! All because of your little dogs! You betrayed your own family." She yells.

Dammit Brianna Bella, if only you would fucking Phase you could defend yourself!

Two guys have ahold of Dean, threatening to kill him if he continued fighting them.

"I promise Dean, I'll make her death slow and painful if you don't stop your shit."

I've seen this girl in my nightmares before.

She always chases me, trying to kill me. Trying to kill my loved ones.

Shes a Vampire, but she's nothing like Dean.

"You want me? Go ahead. Kill Me." I taunt.

Will she really kill me?

I look at Dean for a reply. He nods slowly. I nod.

One thing about me is, I might not know how to Phase whenever yet but I won't back down. Not from one of them.

And just as she goes to reach down to grab ahold of me, I hear a familiar growl.

Nikki.

I turn my head to see Nikki, Seth, Jimmy, Jey, Chris -all in there wolf form- being leaded by Roman -who hasn't phased yet- and I let out a breath I didn't Even know I was holding.

My eyes stay on Roman, who is dressed in a tight black beater, faded jeans, and black Nike's. His hair is in a braid, same as mine.

"Look who we got here! Roman Reigns!" The girl from my dreams yells, smirking.

"Leave her alone Becky." Roman says, inching his way closer to me.

Dean do something! She's gonna hurt him like my dreams!

And the closer he gets, the angrier I get.

I can Phase if I'm angry.

"Leave him alone!" Dean yells.

"Kill him. Shut him up for good." She orders, waving her hand in the air.

The guys fight Dean to get ahold of his neck. I let out an ear piercing scream as they grab him.

"No! Please!" I cry out.

Next thing you know, Seth runs up to the attack on Dean and starts attacking the ones holding Dean.

Seth Rollins Defended Dean Ambrose.

That's all it takes for The rest, except Me and Roman, to begin attacking. Fighting.

I jump to my feet and take my place in front of Roman, protectively.

"Get out of my face you dirty dog. My problem's with Roman." She snaps.

"Your not getting to Roman unless you get threw me." I snap back.

She laughs "If you say so."

She swings back hand back and it connects with the side of my face, sending me flying in the air. That sends my anger over the top, allowing me to phase.

Once I hit the floor again, I'm already in wolf form. Romans standing behind me with slightly wide eyes as I growl at the Vampire in front of me.

Dean, are you okay?!

He's fine Brie.

Seth Replied.

Why the hell did you help him?

I like him okay?! I like Dean Ambrose!

"Come on you dirty ass mutt." The girl Roman referred to as Becky, taunts.

And that's when I growl at her. I go to step forward but I'm stopped by Dean tackling her to the floor. Roman jumps in front of me as I go to intervene.

"No, Brianna don't." He begs.

I wish I could say something to him, but I can't. I glance over at Dean who's got Becky by her neck as he hisses.

Brie, stop. Let him handle her.

Seth, I can't let him fight alone.

Let him. He's on our side.

You say that now. What about next time you attack him?!

I won't ! Didn't you understand me when I said I liked him!

"I'm truly flattered Seth!" Dean yells.

Stay out of my thoughts!

"Hey! I can't help it when your thinking about me cutie!" Dean yells again.

I roll my eyes.

"Brianna?"

Deano, tell him I can hear him.

"She said what!"

"Maybe after all this, we can hang out?" He asks.

I would love that.

"She said she'd love that!"
"Okay.. Great. Maybe tonight?'' He asks smiling widely.

Yeah, of course. Maybe we can get Dean and Seth together.

"Hey! Who said I wanted that!"

"What did she say?" Roman questions.

"That you guys could get me and Seth together!"

Roman chuckles ''if it makes my little brother happy."

Just as I'm about to say something, I see a Vampire try to lunge at Roman.

Tell him to move!

"Roman Move!" Dean yells.

Roman looks up and drops to the floor quickly. I growl and run towards the Blood sucker and jump into the air, taking him down. We both hit the floor, pretty hard.

I hear a loud whimper and my whole world freezes.

Nikki.

I look around for my sister, finding her laying on the ground, clearly hurt. I let a whimper as I watch my sister struggle to get back up, letting our cry after cry.

"Brie, watch out!" Dean yells.

I look up to see the enemy going to attack me.

I get ready to attack, wanting revenge for them hurting my twin, but just as I'm about to attack, Roman -already phased- jumps over me, taking out the Vampire in mid air.

Nikki?!

I turn my attention back to my sister to see her laying on the floor -already in human form- holding her stomach, and trying to bare the pain.

I run to her and nuzzle my face into the crook of her neck and whimper.

Dean!? Seth?! She's hurt!

Shit shit shit, we can't tell the chief!

No shit Seth! I need to get her home!

Within seconds, Dean is next to us, reaching out to examine Nikki's wounds.

"Nothings broken. We need to get her out of here and wrapped up." Dean says, running a hand threw my fur.

What happened to Becky?

"I told Roman I would handle her and I did." Dean says, shrugging.

We need to get Nikki out of here.

"I'll put her on your back and I'll run beside you. I can fix her up, but we gotta get her out of here first."

I'm so sorry Nikki, this is all my fault.

"This isn't your fault. Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 419 30
WWE Superstars The Bella Twins (Nikki & Brie Bella) addicted two other WWE Superstars Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns. Will their love will go? Like the...
2.3K 150 15
Roman and Dean already knew that Seth was a werewolf. Now that Becky knows as well, Seth figures he has all the pack he needs and he's politely decli...
51.2K 954 91
You are about to learn about nineteen year old Audrey Nicole Levesque; the only daughter of Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. You would think that anyo...
151K 3.1K 88
Rosalie Salvatore becomes a WWE Diva. She has dreamed of being a Diva since she was little. She gets the chance to do her dream in the big business...