39 - Thirty Nine.

( Boom. This is a one time thing. I wanted you guys to know Conners back story and what his problem is. His point of view is going to be his past and why he is the way he is towards Seth and Roman. Thank you)

Conner Matthews

"Mom? I'm home!" I yell walking threw the house in search for my mother.

"In here baby!" She yells back.

I walk into the kitchen with a smile on my face, pulling my backpack off.

My smile drops when I see the kitchen is a complete mess. There's glass everywhere and blood running from her knuckles.

"Mom?! What happened?!" I yell, beginning to panic.

"Baby we need to talk.. There's a lot I've been keeping from you and you need to know." She says, taking shaky breath. "Your.. Your father is a werewolf.."

My eyes go wide. I've read a lot about werewolf's and Vampires, but never knew they were real, let alone my father being one.

"What?" I ask, my voice coming out hushed.

"That's not all of it baby.. Your father.. He isn't your real father.. I cheated on your father with another man.." She whispers, tears beginning to run down her face.

"No.."

"That's not all of it.. I'm.. I'm a Vampire sweetheart.." She mumbles.

The tears begin running down my face as well.

"So what am I?" I ask.

"A Hybrid." She whispers.

"Then who's my real father?" I ask.

"His name is Sika Reigns. He passed away baby.." She says, covering her face with her hands.

"So what happens now?" I ask.

"You have to go live on the land baby.. You can't tell anyone your half though.. You have a brother and your father took in another child." She explains, not looking up at me.

"Who are they?"

"Your brothers name is Roman Reigns. Hes 20 Years old.. The other child is Seth Rollins.. He's 17 years old."