52 - Fifty Two.

Dean Ambrose

"Dean! Help me!" Seth yells as he runs to get away from Roman.

I chuckle and watch the two interact. I don't know the full reason of Roman chasing Seth around, but I do find it funn. Seth runs behind me and geabd ahold of my shirt, hiding from Roman.

"Leave me alone!" Seth yells, pulling me back and forth to hide himself.

"You ate my burger!" Roman yells.

I bust out laughing at Roman being so mad about Seth eating his burger. Typical Seth to taunt Roman by saying his food.

"I did and it was amazing!" Seth yells.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Roman growls.

"If you touch me I'm gonna punch you so hard you lose your fucking memory again!" Seth yells.

The door opens and Brie and Jey walk in, both talking and laughing.

"I'd love to lose my memory so I dont remember you eating my food!" 

Brie and Jey stop in mid sentence and look at the scene in front of us.

"What the hell is going on?" Jey asks.

"Brie! Get your boyfriend!" Seth yells.

"Roman, baby what the hell are you doing?" Brie sighs.

"Seth ate my burger!"

Brie begins laughing along with me. Jey cocks a brow at him and smiles.

"This isn't funny, I was hungry!" Roman yells, pouting.

"Uce, I'll make you another burger." Jey says.

Roman glares at Seth but agrees anyways. Jey makes his way to the kitchen with Brie and Roman following him. I turn around in Seth's arms and smile at him and he gives me an innocent smile.

"Why'd you eat the mans burger?" I ask.

"Because I'm his little brother and its my job to be annoying." Seth says, smiling still.

"You always find yourself in trouble Cutie." I point out.

"Of course. Wouldn't be Seth Rollins if I didn't." He says.

"True Enough."

He gives me a boyish smile as I chuckle. I lean down and peck his lips softly.

"What are we doing today trouble maker?" I ask.

He shrugs "Don't know yet baby."

"Fair enough."

"I do know one thing." He says. "Roman's turning 21 in a week. We have to throw the man a party."

"Well, of course. We'll take a walk to the city tomorrow to get the things we need." I say.

"Sounds good."

He lays his head on my chest and hold me closer. I smile and tighten my hold on him. Other then Roman's birthday, Seth's own birthday is coming up soon. He'll be 18. I get to go behind his back with Roman and Brie and plan his own birthday. Seth and Roman both deserve a day to sit back and relax and have fun after all the two have been threw.

°

"Okay, Seth wants me to tag along with the two of you to get Roman's decorations and wants me to bake the cake." Brie says as we sit on her bed.

"That's fine, but we gotta figure out Seth's party to." I point out as I lay back on the bed.

"True. Oh my god, Seth's gonna be an adult! This is crazy." Brie says.

"I know, my baby's growing up." I say, pouting.

Brie chuckles and lays back with her head on my chest "It happens Deano, were all growing up."

"We are. Roman's just old." I say, smirking.

Brie busts out laughing, showing off her bright white teeth and cute dimples. I love when she's happy.

"Roman is-" Brie says but a new voice cuts him off.

"Roman is what?"

I pick my head up to see Roman walking in. I chuckle and drop my head back on the pillow.

"Your Old Rome." I say.

Brie laughs a but harder, making my smile grow wider.

"I'm not old!" Roman protests, crawling on the bed next to Brie.

"You are. Were all still in the teens and your 20."

Roman rolls his eyes and wraps Hus arms around Brie's waist, cuddling next to her.

"Where's Seth?" I ask.

"At the house, he just got out the shower." Roman says.

I nod and stand up, dropping Bries head on the bed softly.

"You leaving?" Brie asks.

"Yeah, gonna go mess with my wolf boy."

"Alright, stay out of trouble Dean." Roman warns.

I sigh "Its right there. Like 10 steps away."

"So? Shit can happen in expectedly, we learned this already." Brie says.

"True shit. Have fun y'all." I say, walking towards the door.

"Bye Dean!" They yell in unison, making me smile.

There made for each other.

I love you Blood Sucker.

"I love you to Mutt!" I yell back at Roman ad I jog down the stairs.

I use my speed to get me to Seth and Roman's house. I open the door closing it and locking it behind me since I know Roman's not coming home tonight. I walk down the hall and stop in front of Seth's door. I smile for the 100th time today and slowly push open the door. I see Seth soundly asleep on his bed. I walk up to the side of the bed and crawl in next to Seth. I wrap my arms around him and kiss the top of his head. He stirs and looks up at me with tired eyes.

"Dean?" He asks in his raspy morning voice.

I smile and kiss the top of his head again "Yeah Cutie, go back to sleep."

He yawns and burys his face into my chest "Okay. Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight Cutie, I Love you."

I hope him closer "I Love You To."