34 - Thirty Four

Dean Ambrose

I watch carefully as the deer across from me eats. I stand up slowly, not trying to scare it. I know if it runs, I can catch it, but I really don't feel like chasing it. I want it easy. I'm not in the mood to be doing this, but I have to eat. I slowly walk towards it, but of course I fuck shit up. I step on a stick, cracking it. The deer looks up and goes to Start running. Shit. Just as I go to start running I hear a loud growl. I look up to see a wolf jump over a log and attack the deer. He kills it within the snap of a finger. I could recognize the beautiful color fur from anywhere. Seth.

"So you not only hunt and kill Vampire's, but animals as well?" I ask.
You wouldn't have chased it.

"Not true." Yes it is.

Whatever Dean. I Came to say I was sorry for ignoring you.

I smile slightly "its alright cutie."

You forgive me?

"Can't stay mad at ya."

Thank god, I missed you.

I smile and grab his face, kissing his mouth.

Don't you find that nasty? Kissing a wolf and all?

I shake my head, kissing him again "Not at all. If I can kiss you in your human form, I can kiss you in your wolf form."

He licks my face, giving me a dog kinda kiss. I chuckle as he continues licking all over my face.

"Stop it Cutie." I say, playfully pushing him away.

No

He puts his paws on my chest, pushing backwards. I land on the floor with a 'oof' as he continues doing it.

"Stooop." I whine.

Nope

I finally give in and let him lick all over my face.

"I want to hold you."

Then hold me.

I groan "I want to hold you."

I don't want to change.

"Pleeeaassee."

Fine fine fine.

He slowly morphs back into his human form, his hair falling over his face as he looks down at me, smiling. He's got on jeans, socks and shoes, but no shirt on.

"Your cute." I mumble.

His cheeks went from skin tone to rose as he blushed and looked away in a shy manner. I smile. I gently run my fingers through his hair and side swipe a strand behind his ear. There we laid. Smiling , taking occasional glances into each others eyes. Everything in that moment in time was blissfully simple. Peaceful even. My own little nirvana. The closest and sweetest taste of heaven. Then our lips meet. So soft,gentle,yet passionate. It was as if it was the first kiss we ever shared. Two souls merge as one. How true love should be. Shameless,pure,true and overal beautiful.
You know how when you imagine and fantisize about what you want in a relationship and how it should feel... This moment was far more greater than the average eye could see and more intense and surreal than you could ever depict and dream of in the average simple- one track mind.