9 - Nine.

Dean Ambrose

After calming Brie down, I head back home. She had to be back for dinner, Nikki to, Seth and Roman are busy and I don't care for any of the other Wolfs, so I decided to head home.

Maybe Sami's not busy right now.

But just as I'm about to approach the house, I get slammed up against a tree.

I let out a hiss and look up when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my neck tightly.

"Dean Jonathan Ambrose. How are ya?" The guy I've never seen before asks.

That's a dumb question, knowing I'm not doing okay here.

"What do you want?!" I growl.

He chuckles "You took out my girl Ambrose. You Killed her. I'm not to happy right now."

"I care why?"

His grip tightens "I wouldn't be a smartass Ambrose. I could kill you right here. Right now."

I shrug "Do it."

"You don't get it do you? I don't exactly want you dead yet. No no no, that would be to easy. I want you to go threw the pain in going threw. But, I'm gonna play it 10x dirtier." He says "I'm not only.killing one. I've got two more in mind after that."

Huh?

"What?"

"I've got your little dogs houses surrounded. I'm killing each of them. One by one." He says smirking at me.

"Leave them alone." I say threw clenched teeth.

"I will. When there dead." He taunts.

"You don't even know who they are." I test.

He chuckles again "I dont? So I don't know Brianna Monique Bella? Roman Joseph Reigns? Seth Colby Rollins? I've been watching you for two days Dean. I know more then you think. You were just playing with your dogs in the field today. Don't fuck with Me Dean Ambrose."

Dammit. God Dammit!

There in Danger.

"Just kill me! Leave the alone!" I yelk, clawing at his hands.

"I don't want to kill you. I want to kill them."

And with that, I hit to floor and he's gone.

Shit shit shit. I gotta get them, Now.

********

"Dean, what's going on?" Seth asks as I pull him out of bed.

"You guys are in danger." I say quickly.

His eyes go wide "Danger?! What's going on?!"

"Where's Roman?!" I ask, looking around.

"With Brie, Dean what's going on?!" He asks as he jumps out of bed.

"We need to get them Seth. I killed someone for Roman the other say when we fought. There after you guys. I have to protect you three."

I pick Seth up bridal style and jump out the window. He clutches my shirt tightly as we hit the ground.

"Hang on tight."

I begin running as fast as I can towards Bries house, trying to make it before something bad happens. Once I get to the house all I can hear is screaming and loud thoughts.

Can anyone hear me?!

I need help!

Oh god, what if they hurt him?!