14 - Fourteen.

Roman Reigns

'I love you Roman.'

The words continue to repeat themselfs in my head like a broken record. Its killing me that nobody's letting me know that she's alive. That she's okay.

Last night with her was amazing. I showed her the love she deserved. That she needed. Everything was perfect.

Why did I let her leave this morning?

Your a fucking moron Roman.

I hate this. I hate myself.

I hate Roman Joseph Reigns.

If I would have never let her leave, she would still be okay right now.

She would be with Dean right now, working with him. Smiling that beautiful smile. Laughing that sexy laugh. She would be okay.

This is my fault. It has to be.

The doctors are inside her room, trying to do what they can to help her. To save her.

"Roman, you should relax."

I recognize Seth's voice right away. He insisted to come back with me as The chief and Dean handled there business.

"I-I... I can't Seth. I.. I l-love her." I admit, falling over the words that came out of my mouth.

He wraps his arms around me tightly, pulling me into his chest. I let the tears fall as I begin to sob into my little brother's chest.

"She's strong Roman. She's gonna be okay." He says, trying to comfort me that best he can.

I can't find it in myself to believe the words that he said. What if she's not okay? This is all my fault.

Stupid stupid Roman. If she dies tonight, its all your fault you stupid idiot.

I admit it. I'm in love with Brianna Monique Bella. I love her so much. Everything about her. I can't picture my kids without her in it. What would I do without seeing that beautiful smile? Hearing that beautiful laugh? Getting those sweet kisses everyday?

I'd die.

You deserve to die if she doesn't make it.

Stupid Brain.

Seth holds me in his arms tighter, gently rocking us back and forth.

I don't deserve this. I don't deserve the sympathy. I deserve to get my heart ripped out of my chest and have it stomped on repeatedly.

"This isn't your fault Roman."

Of, but it is Seth.

Why would I allow her to leave with a complete stranger? What the hell is wrong with me?

The love I have for her will never fade. Never disappear.

You deserve to live without her you stupid moron.

I was so caught up in my own fucked up mind that I didn't even stop her.

The bedroom door opens and I stand up straight, watching Doctor Styles every move. He gives me a sympathetic smile and closes the door behind him as he steps into the hallway.

"Is she okay?" Me and Seth ask in unison.

He sighs "She's alive."

I let out a breath of relif.

"But." There's always a 'But'. "She's not awake."

"What do you mean she's not awake?" I ask.

"Brianna is in a coma. I have her hooked up to a heart monitor."

I feel like I just got stabbed in my heart. Multiple times.

"When will she wake up?" Seth asks.

"When she's ready. We've done all we can. Now its up to her when she wakes up." Doctor Styles says.

I begin to feel light headed just hearing that. I grip Seth's shirt tightly when my legs begin to weaken. He holds me tighter, holding me up on my feet.

"Thank you Doctor."

Doctor Styles nods and walks down the hallway, disappearing down the stairs.

Once I regain my balance, I pull out of Seth's hold on me and quickly make my way into Bries room, stopping at the sight of her.

There's a bandage wrapped around her neck and monitors hooked up to her sleeping figure.
I slowly walk to the side of her bed, taking her hand into mine gently.

"I'm so sorry beautiful." I apologize as I run my thumb over the back of her limp hand.

I'm so so sorry.

This is your fault you stupid idiot.

"Baby, I love you so much."

Please, wake up.

I can't live without you Brianna.