Better in Color✖️Egobang

By lightpinksky

Never have I ever seen color before I met the love of my life. Egobang - Arin Hanson x Dan Avidan of the Game... More

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
The End

Seven

1.7K 119 45
By lightpinksky

Dan woke up with Arin's hair in his mouth. Yuck.

"So, did you two- ya know," Barry asks at the front desk, handing in their keys.

"No way. I just met him." Dan says, folding his arms. "But we did cuddle."

"Awh, that's cute." Barry says as he yawns. "I'm going to wake up Ross."

Barry goes back to the elevator and leaves Dan behind. He goes out to the car and grabs his day-time clothes.

"Oh, good mor- what the fuck?" Arin rubs his eye as he wakes up. Dan was getting dressed in front of the television, still pulling down his pants.

"Oh, sorry," he blushes and quick grabs his jeans off of the bed. "Just getting ready to leave. You should get dressed, too."

He thought Dan looked better shirtless, but okay.

Arin didn't have any extra clothes, so he just put on the clothes from yesterday.

"They're waiting for us at the car. Cmon!" Dan says, grabbing Arin's hand, making the world flash back to color as they dash down the hall.

Once in the elevator, they look at each other, still holding hands, and giggle.

"This is still so crazy." Dan says, making Arin laugh harder.

"Why are you laughing?" Dan asks as the elevator beeps onto the ground floor. Dan had stopped laughing.

"I laugh when I'm confused, sorry." Arin rubs the back of his neck.

Damn, my love is cute, Dan thinks, admiring his boyfriend.

Dan goes in for the kill and kisses Arin. The world is even brighter.

"I love you." Arin says accidentally.

Dan smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
260K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...
7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...