More Than Meets The Eye. | R...

By ReignsAmbrose143

Brie Bella. A 18 Year Old Werewolf. Well Known in the tribe and her pack. At the age of 13, she befriended a... More

1 - One.
3 - Three.
4 - Four.
5 - Five.
6 - Six.
7 - Seven.
8 - Eight.
9 - Nine.
10 - Ten.
11 - Eleven.
12 - Twelve.
13 - Thirteen.
14 - Fourteen.
15 - Fifteen.
16 - Sixteen.
17 - Seventeen.
18 - Eighteen.
19 - Nineteen.
20 - Twenty.
Characters.
21 - Twenty One.
22 - Twenty Two.
23 - Twenty Three.
25 - Twenty Five.
26 - Twenty Six.
27 - Twenty Seven.
28 - Twenty Eight.
29 - Twenty Nine.
30 - Thirty.
31 - Thirty One.
32 - Thirty Two.
33 - Thirty Three.
34 - Thirty Four
35 - Thirty Five
36 - Thirty Six.
37 - Thirty Seven.
38 - Thirty Eight.
39 - Thirty Nine.
40 - Forty.
New Character
41 - Forty One.
42 - Forty Two
43 - Forty Three
44- Forty Four
45 - Forty Five
46 - Forty Six
47 - Forty Seven
48 - Forty Eight
49 - Forty Nine.
50 - Fifty
51 - Fifty One
52 - Fifty Two.
53 - Fifty Three.
54 - Fifty Four
55 - Fifty Five
Authors note
56 - Fifty Six
57 - Fifty Seven.
58 - Fifty Eight
59 - Fifty Nine
60 - Sixty
61 - Sixty One
62 - Sixty Two
63 - Sixty Three.
64 - Sixty Four.
65 - Sixty Five
66 - Sixty Six.
67 - Sixty Seven.
68 - Sixty Eight.
69 - Sixty Nine.
70 - Seventy.
Authors Note
Hey Guys!!

2 - Two.

831 33 2
By ReignsAmbrose143

Brie Bella

The one thing I love about the Saturday night 'Get together' is the bonfire's. One of my all time favorite things to do.

Everyone's gathered around the fire, talking, laughing and simply having a good time together.

"Brie? Are you on planet earth right now?" Nikki asks, snapping her fingers in front of my face.

I chuckle ''Somewhat."

"She's never with the real world." Chris says, smirking at me.

"Leave my sister alone." Nikki says, playfully pushing him.

I chuckle but don't say anything. I've got my eyes and attention on something -someone- else.

Long, soft black hair. Beautiful Grey eyes. Great smile. Nice, tan skin. Amazing built.

Roman Reigns.

I've had a little crush on Roman, but he's a total dick. Not so much to me, but to almost everyone in the pack.

My family was very close to his family when we were kids, so the parents would be in the kitchen or living room, talking and us kids would be playing.

Roman took a huge interest in Nikki, so that left me alone. My sister always tried to include me in the things they did together, but it was like being a third wheel, so I always declined.

It got to the point where I never saw my sister anymore. Once she was able to leave with Roman, they wouldn't be at home. Nikki met Romans best buddy, Seth and they started dating at the age of 14 and 15.

Around the time I met Dean.

I would think it was being friends with a Vampire that did it, but it wasn't. Roman still occasionally acknowledges my presence.

"Didn't you invite your blood sucker?" Nikki asks.

I nod ''Yeah, but he didn't want to come."

"Why not?"

"Seth and his friends chased us earlier. He got somewhat scared." I say.

"Dean? Scared? Of werewolf's? That's a lie." Nikki chuckles.

I chuckle "Not-"

"Your little Vampire should be scared Brie.'' A voice says from behind me.

I stand up quickly and spin around, coming face to face with Jimmy Uso.

"If you would have let me finish, you would have heard, he's not scared of you or your little friends Jimmy." I snap.

"He was to scared to come here tonight. I mean, the chief invited him. Where is he?" Jimmy asks, bringing a hand up to cup my chin.

"He's not here."

He laughs and digs his nails into each side of my face. I let out a low growl as I try to pull away.

"Let my sister go Jimmy!" Nikki yells.

Jimmy laughs and holds up his hand, shaking his finger at my sister "Seth wouldn't like that."

"Uce, let her go!" I hear Roman yell from the other side of the fire.

"Stay outta it Roman." Jimmy snaps.

"Let me go." I plead, still trying to push him away from me.

"Nah."

"Your hurting me Jimmy, let me go!" I yell.

Next thing I know it, Jimmy gets pushed away from me roughly. I look at the person standing in front of me with wide eyes.

"I'm pretty sure she told you to let her go man." He snaps.

Within seconds, every werewolf is up to there feet, surrounding us.

Jimmy is face to face with Dean and I know Dean is scared, having a group of us surrounding him.

"And who do you think you are you blood sucker?!" Jimmy asks, trying to hide the fear in his eyes.
Dean let's out a low hiss, showing his very noticeable fangs.

He's angry.

"Alright everyone, let's calm down!" I hear my dad yell.

I grab ahold of Dean's very cold hand. He looks down at me and noticeably calms down, just a little bit.

"I want everyone sitting, now. This is not how we welcome one of my daughters friends."

With one last glare, everyone returns to there seats.

"I thought you weren't coming?" I whisper to Dean who has a death grip on my hand.

"I wasn't. I was passing threw and heard your thoughts so I got closer and seen that guy holding onto you, after you clearly told him to let you go." He whispers back.

"If my dad wasn't here, you could have gotten hurt."

He sighs ''I didn't care about that. I cared about you and your safety. Your my best friend and when I'm around, nobody's gonna touch you."

"Brianna!"

I look up at the use of my full name to see my father standing next to the fire, looking at me.

"You guys can take a seat. I gaurentee nothing will happen right now." He says.

"He's not staying daddy." I say.

"I don't want to be surrounded by a pack of mutts who want to kill me." He mumbles so only I can hear him.

"And why not?!"

"Cause he's scared of the hounds Chief!" Seth calls out from besides Roman.

"No." I snap, rolling my eyes. ''He just doesn't feel comfortable."

"Well I genuinely want to get to know the man who's been hanging around my daughter for so long." My dad says.

"Just stay Dean." Nikki says appearing next to him.

"Stay away from the blood sucker baby!" Seth yells.

"Keep talking and I'll knock your teeth in buddy." Dean snaps.

"Seth Rollins, zip it. Now. Brianna and Nicole, take a seat. Your friend is staying." He orders.

I pull Dean to one of the logs and sit down, with Nikki on the other side of me.

"So we have a guest joining us today. What's your name kid?" My dad asks.

"Dean."

"You have a last name Dean?"he asks.

"Ambrose. Dean Ambrose." Dean mumbles.

"Are we allowed to ask... Him questions." Jimmy asks.

"I have a name and I expect you to use it Mutt." Dean snaps.

"Watch it bro, your girlfriends a Mutt." Jimmy snaps back.

"She's just a friend, so before you talk shit, know your facts, yeah?" Dean hisses.

"Enough." My dad yells. "You guys are allowed to ask Dean Ambrose questions."

Relax Dean, please.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles.

"How old are you?" Chris asks, trying to keep the peace.

"19."

"How do you feel about us?"

He shrugs "for the most part, you guys are okay. I don't appreciate always being a target that you people want to kill."

"What exactly are your intentions with Brie?" I hear Roman asks, out of nowhere.

Please be nice.

"Friendship. Brie is a pretty cool girl. She didn't judge me for who I am when I met her. She gave me a chance and didn't just assume I was gonna kill her." Dean says.

I look up and I'm met with those beautiful grey eyes, staring back at me.

"So what your saying is, Your people do want to kill her?" Seth asks.

"It goes both ways Seth. You and your little friends take any chance you get to try and kill me. Of course some of my people would try and kill her." Dean replies honestly.

"So how do we know you won't be like them?" He taunts.

"Trust. Its something you have to have for the other person. I trust her not to let you people try and kill me, the same as she trusts I won't let my kind try and kill her." Dean says.

"Well I don't trust you"

"God Seth, shut up!" Nikki yells. "I trust him with my twin sister. That should be enough, yeah?!"

"Alright, enough taunting the Vampire for tonight. We should all call it a night." My dad orders.
With a couple groans everyone gets up to head back to there homes for the night.

"I'm sorry about them." I say to Dean.

"Its alright. I kind peeked into Seth's thoughts." Dean admits, smirking.

I smack his arm and begin laughing "what was he thinking?!"

"That even though it was his 'Job' to kill me, he thought I was attractive." Dean says, laughing.

My eyes go wide "are you serious?!"

"Dead ass."

After a couple more minutes of talking, Dean says goodbye and heads back home for the night.

I walk into the house and up the stairs. Dad won't be home since he's gotta make sure the younger kids make it to the homes and don't go wandering off, so I decide on going to sleep.

As I head down the hall to my room, I'm stopped by Nikki.

"I'm sorry about Seth, B. Didn't think he would act like that in front of Dad."

I chuckle ''Just add that to the list Of many reasons why dad doesn't like him."

She sighs ''I'm serious B. I've been thinking about a breaking up with him."

I turn around so I'm facing her "If that's what you want, that's what you gotta do Nik. I'm telling you this as a sister, you can do a lot better."

She smiles and pulls me into a tight embrace.

"I love you Brie."

"I love you to Nikki."

After the little talk with Nikki, I head into my room and close the door. I change into a pair of pajama shorts and a black tank top and crawl into bed. Its been a long day and I'm exhausted.

I turn the radio on low and burry my head into my pillow before drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 189 14
Even though he's a vampire, Seth's been wrestling in WWE for years. When he breaks up with his latest girlfriend, however, Hunter demands that he hav...
11.6K 419 30
WWE Superstars The Bella Twins (Nikki & Brie Bella) addicted two other WWE Superstars Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns. Will their love will go? Like the...
29.4K 750 27
WWE Superstars Roman Reigns & Brie Bella caught their eyes at each others. They want to take the next level when they're together. Their lives will c...
21.6K 906 52
Dean Ambrose, a 200-year-old vampire, falls in love with a human, Seth Rollins. He wants to take Seth to the vampire world with him. He can make Seth...