outlaw.

Da morgsxash

•COMPLETED• "I love you, you know that right?" He looked at me and smiled. "I love you too babe" He grabbed m... Altro

•Prologue•
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
•Epilogue•
NEW BOOK

16

428 39 5
Da morgsxash

4 Days Later

I am so happy with my life. Today I finally get the keys to my new home with my husband and I could not ask for anything better.

We are driving to meet the contracter for the deed and the keys to the penthouse.

"Baby, you ready." Shawn said walking out the bathroom.

"I'm ready when you are handsome."

He grabbed the last of the boxes and put them in the truck. I got in the car and put on my shades as Jay opened the door on the drivers side.

"You want anything to eat before we start moving stuff in."

"Yeah, but something small. I'm anxious, in a good way."

"Me too, I can't wait to start making babies."

"I know me too, BUT we have to get some money flowing in first."

"Babe, we got about 200 grand left we can have a baby now and that will hold us over until we get a nice stable job."

"Yeah, I guess. I just want to make sure we can provided for our little monster, you know?"

"I understand, I did fill out a transcript and send it to a agency, so I am looking for a job"

"Okay... Babe?"

"Yes baby?"

"What if I said I wanted to start back school. I can do online classes and stuff so I won't have to go on campus at all."

"I would love that. I think that's a great idea."

"Really?"

"Yes. I don't want my actions to stop you from living your life. That is why I brought you up here, so we could start over and pick up where we left off."

I looked at him and he grabbed my hand.

"I love you Jay."

"I love you too bey, and I want you to start back in school."

"Okay. I have to look online and find a college that lets me do online courses and stuff."

"That will be awesome honey."

We pulled into Popeyes and I got even happier, if that was possible.

"What you want babe."

"The usual."

"Mmhm"

I chucked and he rolled his window down. He ordered the food and paid for it at the window. I snatched the bag out his hand and he looked at me like he saw a ghost and snatched it back.

"Babyyy" I whined.

"Don't be snatching shit from me lil girl."

"Yes daddy." I said seductively.

"Whatever." He said rolling his eyes while smiling.

He gave me the bag and I ripped it open. He grabbed one of my fries and I almost broke his hand.

".....whatchu doing." I said looking at him.

"Can I at least have a fry."

"Why didn't you get something while we was at the damn restaurant."

"Why you being stubborn. Let me get a fry baby."

I sucked my teeth, "Go head. Dang. Greedy ass."

He laughed and stuff the fry in his mouth.

We pulled into the parking lot of the building and we were about 10 minutes early so I had enough time to eat before we went in.

Jay was on his phone as I put the wing in my mouth. I started to hum and dance in my seat a little because the food was so good. It makes me so happy.

Jay was looking at me and I laughed. "What?"

"Bey you are a mess. Hurry up we gotta go."

"Okay" I said stuffing the last piece of biscuit in my mouth before cleaning up my trash.

He took the trash out my lap and got out the car. I grabbed my phone, my pursue, and my drink and followed him into the building.

We walked to the front desk hand in hand.

"Hello. Welcome to 12 Homes and Penthouses. How may I help you."

"Yes, we are here to meet with Brianna."

"You must be the Carters." She said back.

We smiled "Yes!" We said in unison.

"Alright she is right up stair in the penthouse. Top floor."

We thanked her and walked of to the elevator. He clicked the button that lead to the top floor.

"I don't know why I'm so anxious, like I haven't seen the house before." I said looking at the numbers increase at the top of the elevator.

"I am too." He said squeezing my hand harder.

The elevator dinged when we got to the 18th floor. We walked out and walked down the hallway

"We are the only ones on this floor?" I asked Corey.

"Yeah, I think so."

"That's neat."

We got to the door and knocked.

"It's open." Brianna said from the other side.

We walked in the house and we seen her sitting In the living room.

"Why are you guys knocking. This is your place now." She said giving us the keys.

I practically snatched the keys out her hand and hugged her.

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate everything" I said on the verge of tears.

"Your so very welcome Mrs.Carter" she said as I let her go.

"Oh and before I go, I need to show you guys something else."

She walked in the kitchen and we followed her.

"Here is you guys security system." She said giving us a tablet.

"Since you two will be the only two on this floor whenever someone presses the button to your floor in the elevator it lets you guys know. And also you can put an alarm in when you leave and all that good jazz."

"Okay."

"Do you have any questions?"

"Um yes. How are we supposed to get our boxes up here. It's not a lot of them." Jay said.

"If you go to the front desk and tell them you two are moving in they will give you a cart to put the boxes in so you can roll them up here." She said. "Oh and you can hit this button on the tablet to let the front desk know if you need anything like help, food, anything." She said showing us a button on the screen.

"Okay that's great." I added. "Is the electricity on" I asked waking back into the living room to turn in the television.

"Yes, and we already hooked you guys up to the cable. Everything else is on also: water, heat, etc."

"Alright I think that is it." I said looking around.

"Alright, if that's the case I guess I will be going." She said grabbing her briefcase.

"Thank you again Brianna, you were a huge help"

"No problem, it's my job. Enjoy your new home."

"We will." We said in unison.

She walked out and shut the door.

I went to the kitchen and Jay followed me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and started working on my neck.

"You want me to go get the boxes out the car?" He said letting me go.

"Well, I had something else in mind." I said biting my lip.

"Oh shit. Fuck them boxes"

I laughed and he picked me up and put me on the counter before crashing his lips into mine. The kiss was sloppy and wet but it was passionate. I started to take his shirt off and he took away his lips from mine. We stripped each other down to the under garments.

"I love you Bey."

"Mm, I love you to baby."

He kissed my lips again and moved down to my neck instantly finding my spot. I moaned and groaned while rubbing his dick through his underwear.

He pulled off my bra letting my boobs fall. He massaged them before stuffing one in his mouth.

I threw my head back in pleasure as he stuck a finger in my vagina.

"Mmm shit." I moaned loud.

He pumped his fingers in and out a few times before pulling them out and sticking them in his mouth.

"Tasty." He said licking him lips.

"You are so nasty." I chuckled.

"Only for you baby."

When he said that he laid me down on the counter on my back and turned me sideways. He then climbed on the counter and put his face in between my legs.

He kissed my kitty and kissed my inner thighs.

He blew on it and I went crazy, "you ready?" He asked as if I was going to say no. And even if I did say no, he wouldn't listen.

"Mmhm, eat me baby."

He kissed my second pair of lips again before he started to feast. I closed my legs trapping his head in between them.

"Uh uh, open them legs." He said against my clit.

I opened my legs a little only for him to pushed them open and hold them there. I grabbed his head full of hair and whined my hips on his face.

"Oh shit baby, I'm about to-" I was cut off with a loud scream that escaped my lips.

"Cum baby." He said adding a finger in me pumping pretty fast.

About the fifth pump I was cumming all over his fingers and the counter. My legs shook and he slowed down his fingers as I rode out my first orgasm for the night.

"You like that."

"Mmhm" I said biting my lip.

He picked me up and we went to the living room. He threw me on the couch and entered me without warning.

"Agh." I said jumping up.

"Really Baby."

"That hurt."

"I'm sorry."

"Are your really." I said seductively. "Show me how sorry you are."

"You don't have to tell me twice."

Right before he entered my I grabbed his dingaling.

"I wanna ride."

"You can ride after this round baby"

I sucked my teeth and he entered me slowly. Once he was all in he picked up the pace a little. All you could hear was moans and the smacking of our skin as my pain turned into pleasure quickly.

"Ooo baby faster."

"You sure?"

"Yes Jayy."

He started going faster and faster. His strokes were hard and fast and had me cumming for the second time today. My white substance was oozing out all over his dick.

"Oh shit Bey. You like that shit."

"Yes daddy. I like that shit"

I clenched my walls around him and he was grunting and moaning and I knew he was about to explode. He was about to pull out.

"No. Cum in me baby. Let me feel it."

"You sure Bey?"

I looked in his eyes and he slowed down his strokes.

"Yes." I said smiling.

He was smiling ear to ear as he sped up and a few more strokes and I felt his warm cement shoot inside of me.

He pulled out, got up and sat down.

I got up and straddled his lap as I slide down on him dick.

I kissed his lips, "I love you so much."

"I love you too baby." He kissed me once more as I started bouncing up and down on his dick.

He got up and carried me to the bedroom and sat back down. He did all of this while he was still inside of me. He laid back as I work him. Grind, whining, and popping my ass while he watches me.

"Damn Bey, slow down." He basically yelled.

"Naw baby." I said keeping my same pace.

He tried to grab my waist but I grabbed him hands and pinned them to the top of his head while I kissed him slowly. He was groaning against my lips and I felt his manhood tense up.

"You cumming for me baby."

"Mmhm" he replied with his eyes closed.

We came at the same time and we laid there until we caught our breaths. When I did I got off of him and laid my head on his chest.

"You finna have my baby?" He said half sleep.

"I hope so."

He kissed my neck before I dosed off.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

180K 8K 46
"you're my endorphin, bae. you make me feel good." She told me with all the sincerity and love inside of her heart, I could see it in her eyes. I smi...
97.9K 2.2K 58
This is a love story between Beyonce and Jay-Z and the struggles they go through !♥ There willl be some explicited parts of the book but there will b...
22.7K 836 20
[POV JAKE] I washed my face and was about to leave when Heeseung grabbed my arm. I looked at him, confused. "you good?" heeseung said - Yeah im f...
19K 616 39
They met for the right reasons but at the wrong time. She was just about to graduate from college, and he was already a successful CEO/Businessman w...