Ansatsu Kyoushitsu One-Shots

By nadthenutella

Welcome to my assassination classroom one shots~ Things to take note while reading my book 1. I don't indicat... More

Hey guys~
Karma x reader
Nagisa x reader
Isogai x reader
Karma x reader
Sugino x reader
Karma x Nagisa x reader x Asano x Itona
Karma x reader
Nagisa x reader
Nagisa x reader
Chiba x reader
Chiba x Hayami
IMPORTANT SHIT~
DEEZ NUTS
Asano x reader
Isogai x reader
Itona x reader
Nagisa x reader
Maehara x reader
Karma x reader x Isogai
Koro sensei x reader
Asano x reader
Karma x reader x Asano
Nagisa x reader
Karma x reader
Asano x reader
Maehara x reader
All ending for that one chapter
Karma x reader
Author's note
Karma x reader
Asano x reader
Isogai x reader
karma x reader
Nagisa x reader x karma
Happy birthday Maehara Hiroto
Chiba x reader
Isogai x reader
Karma x reader
Isogai x reader x maehara
Merry christmas~!
Nagisa x reader
HAPPY NEW YEAR~!
Hiatus
Mission protect abbie
Nagisa x reader
New book~!
Nagisa x reader
One year anniversary QnA!!
Maehara x reader
Karma x reader
QnA answers!
Nagisa x reader
Not a chapter
Maehara x reader
Karma x reader
S a v e M e
Christmas special

Karma x reader

13.5K 235 174
By nadthenutella

In a world where history never ends.

Two clans.

The Viper clan and the Rabbit clan, were constantly in a war.

war for peace? war for dominance? no one knows.

It was rumoured that the king of the viper clan and the queen of the rabbit clan were arranged to be married, for the sake of both clans.

But everyone knows, whenever there's good, there will always be bad.

~

"Mom, how are you doing?" You smiled, setting a cup of tea on her majesty's desk. "Thank you darling, i'm fine. I see you've starting your training?" You grinned," Hai! I'm gonna kick some viper ass!"

She stood up and grabbed your hand, giving her most sincere smile," That's not right, whatever you do. Do not go near anyone from the viper clan."

"But mo-"

"Kayano sama." You were interrupted by chiba ryunosuke, the head of the soldiers. "They seem to be ready for a war." Kayano let goes of your hand and walked towards chiba. "I see, prepare to fight."

You watched as both shadows disappeared deeper in the hallways. You returned to your room, surrounding yourself with books.

BOOM!

You bit your lip, struggling to complete the book you were reading. You would wrapped yourself with your warm blanket, hoping that that it would all end.

The ever next day, you were woken up by the birds chirping. "Is it..over?" You look out the window, greeted by the warm heat from the sun.

You grabbed your bag and sneaked out from the palace. "Maybe i'll go for a walk."

Walking into the forest, you smiled. Not a single thing to worry about.

Suddenly, a arrow hits a tree beside. "I spoke too soon!" You hid behind the tree and shivered, praying that it was a person from your clan.

"missed.."

You heard a deep voice. When your hand accidentally moved a branch. His footsteps got nearer. You shut your eyes tightly, waiting for your death.

"Who are you?"

Your eyes snapped opened and looked at his face. His amber eyes  was the first thing you noticed. "p-please don't hurt me! I just happen to pass by!" You blushed. "Ah..don't worry about it. but, i asked for your name." You panicked," [Y/n]! [y/n] [l/n]!" He smirked at you and shouted," There's a spider on your hair!" You immediately got up and ruffled your hair, hoping that the sider would come off.

The boy laughed his ass off," I'm- joking!" You puffed out your cheek and cast a spell which send the boy floating and dropping him to the ground.

"What was that for?!" The boy shouted, rubbing his back. "An eye for an eye!" The boy laughed and stretch out his hand. "Karma. Karma akabane!" He grinned. Your face heated up and shook his hand.

"Since you showed me your power. i'll show you mine." He smirked, setting his eyes on the wooden stick. Soon the stick engulfed in flames. The both of you begin to freak out, putting out the fire before it spreads.

"That wasn't smart." You sweat dropped. You took out your clock watch and sighed. "I should be going now. Let's meet again." He looked away and nodded,"Take care."

~

With that you made your way home, your mind was filled with thoughts about him. It was dinner time, you took your seat opposite mother. "Mother." You greeted before digging in.

"[y/n] chan, darling. You are aware of what's happening between the rabbit clan and the viper clan. aren't you?" You nodded hesitantly.

"The truth is..i'm marrying the king of the viper clan..for the sake of both clan." You were shocked. "B-but you said that you won't marry any other man besides father!" You stood up.

"But this is for the good for both clans!" She raised her voice. You were on the edge of crying, stomping out of the room. sneaking out of the palace into the forest.

Even though it wasn't safe, the forest seems to clear up your mind, making you feel at ease.

Russ russs

You froze, hiding deep into the darkness. You saw a familiar red head with amber eyes. "Karma kun?" He turned around. "What are you doing here? The forest ain't save for a little girl like you ya know?" You gave a weak giggle and look down. "I just had a fight with my mom, i came to clear up my mind." He just stood there.

Little do you know, he was actually struggling on what to do to comfort you. "Would you need any company milady?" He bowed. You smiled and pat on a ground next to you, signalling him to seat with you.

The two talked until it was time to go. Your heart didn't seem to like it when you watch him walk away, you wanted to follow him back, not wanting to return to the palace.

"You should be apologising to your mother. I'm sure she's worried sick about you."

The moment you step into the palace, mother begin to bomb you with questions. Then it hit you, tears stream down your cheek. She begin to panic and hugged you.

"I'm fine mother..I'm sorry! I was being insensitive. I hope the arrangement goes well." She looked at you in astonishment before bursting in tears.

~

It was the day of the marriage. You smiled as you saw mother getting ready for the marriage. "[y/n] chan y-" You bowed," Stay in the palace, good luck mother." Mother smiled and gave you a hug. "Kayano sama, the carriage is ready."

You watched as the carriage disappear into the forest.

Immediately, you dashed out to the forest, wanting to see him again.

"Oya~ Are you looking for someone?" You looked up and saw karma in the trees. "Yes, i believe he was a monkey." Karma smirked and jumped off the tree," funny. Anyways, i have the whole evening with you. What do you suggest we do?" He playfully grab your chin, his face a few inches from yours.

"Hm..let's go exploring!" You grinned and pulled karma;s hand. "I found this waterfall." You pulled him, excited like a seven year old, causing karma to blush a faint red.

The both of you walk through the forest finding the waterfall, not having a single care in the world. You instantly forgot about the war between the two clan. His presence alone was strong enough to make you feel at ease. "So did you make up with your mother?" Karma kicked the pebble. "Mhm...i'll have a new stepfather soon.."

"Stepfather?" Karma looked at you. "yeah..Anyways, how are you and your family? You know my problems, but i don't know your's. Do you have any problems?" Trying to strike up a conversation.

"I don't have a family, but someone brought me up as his apprentice. So i see him as my dad i guess.." You noticed he stopped walking, his face filled with sadness.

Without thinking, you ruffled his hair. "It's okay, i guess we both have problems." You showed him a smile. Karma snickered and cup your cheeks," I believe you're the damsel in distress. Come on, where's that waterfall?" You blushed and smiled," It's just behind this boulder.

"Pretty~" You exclaimed. "Yeah..."Karma agreed,stealing a few glance at you.

~

"Wah! it's already 6pm." You stood up. "I should probably get going," You sighed," I bet my mom is expecting me to meet my new dad." Karma stood up, brushing off the dirt. "Does the princess want his knight to guide her home?" Karma teased. You stuck out your tongue," I think i can manage just fine."

"I'll see you tomorrow?" You asked shyly, he smiled," Of course princess. I'll be waiting in my shining armour."

However that tomorrow didn't come..

~

"Mother? What's going on?" You asked as you see your mom looking through countless of paperwork. "I'm busy right now. Please prepare the -" Her sentence was cut off by a loud shriek. Everyone's eyes were looking out at the horrifying bloodlust. "Everyone, evacuate the palace. Bring everyone out of the palace. Make sure everyone is safe." Mother ordered. Everyone in the room rushed out to warn the staff.

"Mother?" She look at you, and smiled. "I'm sorry this have to happen. Take this, escape the palace, i'll wait for you at waterfall we used to go when you were young." You're face filled with fear," What's happening?"

"The viper clan is starting another war. I don't want you getting hurt please. Let mother handle this. Now go!" Mother pushed you away, running the opposite direction.

"I'm sorry [y/n].."

You joined the rest of the staff and ran out of the palace, into the forest. Behind you, flames engulf the palace, you wanted to look back when you trip, scraping your leg. Your eyes widen in fright witnessing your mother fighting a familiar man.

red hair, amber eyes...Karma kun!

"Karma kun.." Karma held a sword in his hands, trying to attack your mother.

"No..please..stop.." You couldn't believe it.

You felt your heart breaking, the angrier you got as you watch karma fight against your mother when his sword impaled her.

You lost it, something snapped inside, you felt a strong energy raising in you.

You watch as your mother's lifeless body fell to the ground before running away, far away from the palace.

"Let mother handle this? what bullshit..I'll kill him...I swear to kill him and bring this to an end.."

~ 3 years later~

"It seems that the rabbit clan has grown since their lousy queen died. I wonder who's the new queen leading this useless clan?" He smirked.

"And after 3 years, my shining armour has returned as a hideous monster. it's been awhile karma kun."

~

What can i say? history never ends.

-----

♡Contact me ♡:

Instagram: nadthenutella

Personal Instagram: dombfuq

Line:nadthenutella

Snapchat:nadthenutella

Kik: nadthenutella

Twitter: nadthenutella

Hope that you'll talk to me •3•

Ja matane~

-Nutella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 148 17
{Requests are closed} This is what the title says; a character x reader oneshot book You can request in the comments {Check rules on first page} For...
1.7M 33.3K 68
Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate to message me if you have requests xD Don...
85K 1.2K 9
Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko oneshots A collection of Akakuro/AkaKuroAka/KuroAka oneshots. ⚠ they're mostly lime and lemons ⚠ [I do not own the charac...
41.4K 539 20
Assassination Classroom X Reader {DISCONTINUED}{OPEN REQUESTS} Might update on special Holidays! Disclaimer: I do not own Assassination Classroom-YĹŤs...