Karma x reader

Hellu people of the Internet~

@zilchyyyyy requested karma baby~

Enjoy~
------------------------------

"Nurufufufufu~ I will be giving out the mid year exam paper that you took last week~" Koro sensei stood in front of the classroom holding the exam papers. You bit your lip, you wanted to be first in class but you will always end up being second. "[F/N]?" You stood up and rushed towards Koro sensei. You took the paper and quickly took out your knife behind your back,swinging your knife trying to hurt the yellow octopus. Koro sensei avoided every attack you gave him dodging left and right. "Nurufufufufu~ you've done well~" you smiled and returned to your seat. you sat at the back of the class beside the sadist. "Karma Akabane." The red hair stood up casually walking towards the octopus."Well done karma~" He hand over the paper. In a flash, one of Koro sensei's yellow tentacles was sliced off and dropped on the floor like a "plop!" Sound. "Nurufufufufu~" He chuckled as karma returned to his seat. "Okay class~ I'll be putting up the class ranking~" He rolled out the paper revealing the rankings. Your eyes quickly looked at the first rank. "Karma Akabane." your eyes widen. What? What happened?! You studied every night,making notes and memories the whole textbook...but why? "Heh~ First again. Ne [F/N] what place did you get~?" He chuckled. You hit your bottom lip till the point where it started bleeding." can't you see who is underneath your name?" You were holding back your anger trying not to shout and cause a commotion. "Hehe~ you look so cute when you are angry~" He squeezed your cheek. You pulled away and avoided him by looking out the window. you didn't want to be his toy...and you didn't want him to see that your blushing.

Ding dong~

You got off your seat and stood in front of karma's table putting your hands on your hips. "Huh? Oh [F/N], what do you want~?" He smirked. oh god...you can feel the heat going to your cheek. You point your finger at him," I w-wan-t to ha-ve a competition w-with you!" You stuttered trying to hide your blush. He smirked,"sure~ what competition~?" You crossed you arms and glup," We will a challenge, the person who score the most wins!" You were glad that you didn't stutter. "Heh~ sure I'll take part in this~ but what happens if one of us loses the challenge?" You thought long and hard and start to blush. "T-Than the loser h-ave to o-obey the winners orders.." You stuttered more. Karma smirked and got up whispering to your ear," you sure about that~" Your face turn red as a tomato, you pushed him away covering your face and point at him," Just wait! I'll beat you in the challenges."You said, you took your bag giving karma one last glare and stomped off.Karma smirked, he too got his bag and went home with nagisa. "Ne karma? Why did [F/N] stomp off? Did you make her mad again?" Nagisa asked. Karma simply shrugged," I don't know, maybe she's on her period. You never know."

~the next day~

You walked into the classroom reading your little notebooks full of formulas. You took a seat and looked at the sadist who has a textbook on his face, the book move a bit from time to time due to his breathing. You admire his carefree life and still get to be first in class, You heard that he was also first in the whole class. You on the other hand,had to study 24/7 to make your parents happy. You were always first in everything in elementary school. You were kick out of 3-A as Asano that bastard found out that you had a job as a waiter. You wanted to be independent and took up on job. You took out two Nintendo DS and your favourite game in it. "Oi! Wake up, this is your challenge. You have to beat me in this game." You hold up a racing game. "heh~ sure." He smirked putting the book on the table. He took the DS and prepared. heh, I've spend the whole day practicing this, I'm gonna win. You both start the challenge.

~timeskip~ Becoz Nutella-chan is lazy af

Your eyes widen, you sat back of your seat. impossible...i practiced last night. You got second below karma who was first. "I won~" he smirked and got near your ear." Come with me~" He pulled your hand out of the classroom to a deserted and dark place. No one comes here, it was dark and dusty. "You know the consequences~" You blushed,"what are you talking about? I have no clue." You tried to play dumb. You gave him your innocent smile. He pushed you into the wall pinning you," Ne [F/N], if you wanna play dumb, do it properly~" You looked away muttering an insult asking him to shut up."Want to you want anyway?" You asked. He smirked. "I want you...to be my girlfriend." You looked at him shocked, he was smirking." s-sure...whatever..." You blushed. He release you and gave you a passionate kiss on the lips. You immediately melted into the kiss. Once he pull back,"oh and [F/N]?" You hummed. He bought out a maid outfit with long socking." I want you to wear this and walk into the classroom."

"HECK NO!"

------------------------------
I'm sorry I've been so inactive ('Д' )

I have writer's block and many homework to deal with :'(

Thank you for everyone who leave requests on my book! I'll get to your request done as quickly as possible. I'm sorry that you have to wait for w long time. GOMAN'NASAI MINNA (;_;)

I still accept requests~ don't worry

Please follow Nutella-chan on Instagram please :3 @nadthenutella

Ja matane~

-Nutella