Mission protect abbie

This isn't a chapter I'm sorry.

Hello whoever is reading this, i presume that if you are reading my work, you should know  AbbieVanityCakes .

Just recently, someone has been using Abbie's  photos which she worked really hard on. That someone has been posting Abbie pictures tricking people into believing that she is abbie.

I think it's just plain stupidity. If you use someone's pictures at least have the curtesy to credit them. This is really dumb. It really hurt abbie that she literally broke down. It's really depressing to see your best friend breaking down just because she wanted to have fun on this website. I thought wattpad was a cool and fun place to write stories and make friends. But after what happened to Abbie I seriously doubt what I thought in the first place.

From hate accounts to hateful comments to FAKE ACCOUNTS POSING AS SOMEONE ELSE. I'm disappointed with this website. I just don't know what to say.

Please read Abbie's lets talk book.

Please report all the Abbie hate accounts.

She doesn't deserve the hate. If you do hate her, tell me why. I don't care if it's too long or some shit like that. JUST TELL ME WHY.

I HONESTLY WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU HATE HER SO MUCH.

I'm so sorry for what happened to you Abbie, I'll try my best to find out who that person is. Please be strong, the F R R T crew is here to help you :)

Ja matane~

-Nutella