Nagisa x reader

Hellu people of the Internet~

@douseeme requested for nagisa~

Enjoy~
------------------------------

You sat behind the blue haired boy playing around with his long hair, you remove the two pig tails and starts to braid it. "[F/N] what are you doing with my hair?" Nagisa sweat dropped. "I like your long hair, I'm trying to make you fabulous as fuck so hold still." You grinned. You transformed his two pig tails into two low braids. once you're done you quickly ran in front of nagisa's table and looked at him." kawaii~!" You squealed in delight. Nagisa blushed as he looked down.

Click

Click

"Yeap!" Karma butted in by taking pictures using his phone." KARMA STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME!" Nagisa's face became redder than karma's hair. You chuckled.

Ding dong~

"Nufufufufufu~" Koro sensei came dashing into class with that usual smile on his round yellow face. "Ah Nagisa~ changing your hairstyle I see~" Nagisa blushed more until he looks like a tomato. Everyone started to laugh. He quickly change it back into his usual hairstyle. You chuckled but you looked at him flustered, you started to feel bad, because of you, he got teased. Your mood dropped to the point where you just ignored everyone and if someone disturbed you, you will give them a cold shoulder.

Ding dong~

You stood up taking your homemade bento and walked out of the building to a quiet place. You will usually eat with Nagisa and the rest but you weren't up for it today. You sat down at the shady tree and opened your bento. Hm...yesterday's leftover...omelet rice with octopus sausages. "ittadakimus..." You muttered and took a bite. thinking about what happen in the morning, Nagisa should be angry with you. You brought another spoonful of rice but you didn't eat it. You suddenly lose your appetite, you put away your bento and curl yourself into a ball. "Gomenasai...nagisa..." You muttered as you started to sob. You admit that you were a cry baby.

Russ..

You quickly looked up. Seeing the bush moving. You quickly took off your shoe aiming at the bush. "I-I have a sh-shoe! I'm not a-afriad to use it!" You hiccuped, your eyes puffy red. "nurufufu~ no need for that!" Koro sensei? Koro sensei stood up from the bush and walked towards you. "What are you doing here?" You asked. "I could see that you are having problems. maybe I can help." He said cleaning the tears from your eyes using his tentacles. " well...I changed Nagisa's hairstyle. I thought it was cute and others will like it,but everyone started to laugh and make fun of him...he got teased..because of me..." You looked down. "Hmmmm... Nagisa isn't the person to get mad at people. So I suggest that you talk it out with him after school. I'll ask him to meet you after school okay?" Koro sensei said petting my hair with his tentacles. You looked at him and smile," thank you Koro sensei!" You smile while trying to stab him. "Nurufufufufu~" he chuckled avoiding my knife before we return to the classroom.

Ding dong~

You packed your bag and went straight out of class going to the place where Koro sensei ask to meet. You waited patiently while spacing out looking at the sky. "[F/N]?" You quickly turn your head. Nagisa! You faced him and looked down. "um...nagisa...I want to tell you something..."you muttered loud enough for him to hear. "I-I'm sorry...you were teased because of me....I'm so sorry..."you started to tear up."[F/N]..."He muttered and start to walk towards you. He embraced you,hugging you tightly. Your eyes widened. you could feel his heartbeat,he's warm...your tears rolled down your cheeks. "it's okay...you don't have to apologize...to be honest, I kinda like that hairstyle." He chuckled. He released you, looking at you. He wiped your tears and leaned in. His lips touched yours. You closed your eyes slowly and participate in the kiss. You both pull back because of the lack of oxygen. "ne...since you said you like that hairstyle...please wear it tomorrow?" You smiled. he chuckled and nodded."as you wish princess."

------------------------------
Well...I procrastinated as usual :3

Hope you like this one shot~

I still accept requests even though I have a list of requests to do. huehue

If you wanna see what happens behind the one shots in this book follow @nadthenutella on Instagram :3

Ja matane~

-Nutella