Karma x reader

Hellu guys~
I got this idea from @imnoauthor :3
Enjoy~
-----

"Okay class~ those who wants to kill me Come to my right. Those who does not want to kill me come to my left. The whole class was silent, thinking long and hard.

You stood at the back, your arms crossed. Everyone begin to go to their choice of side, leaving you to choose.

"[y/n] chan?" Everyone laid their eyes on you. You look at karma and then to Nagisa. You sighed and joined Nagisa. Karma couldn't believe it, his girlfriend chose the opposite team. 

"Yosh! [y/n] chan is on own side! We'll surely win!" Maehara exclaimed. You smiled and looked back at karma who was quietly planing with his team mates.

Sorry karma...

Let the match begin!

Takebayashi and kataoka are out!!

You smirked,"so it begins."

You were together with kanzaki hiding.

"Good luck." You smiled. Kanzaki smiled and shoot them both from behind.

Chiba and Okajima are out!!

Kanzaki camouflaged through the surroundings and jumped out shooting sugaya who was hiding in the bushes.

sugaya is out!!

Once kanzaki landed, you dived in and pushed her away. A pair of hands grabbed your neck and your hands. "Oya~ karma kun~" you smirked. "Never thought you would want to save him and risking your life to save your team mates can end up killing you [y/n] chan~" you laughed," who said anything about getting myself killed?"

You flipped yourself up and unhooked karma's legs from the tree branch. The two of you landed on the ground with you on top of him. "Hm~ i was told not to kill you so I'll see you later~" you kissed his cheek and disappeared in a flash, leaving a blushed karma.

You returned to the blue team's territory when you discovered.

Sugino and Fuwa are out!!

You smiled devilishly, "Hazama Chan~ you are out~!" You pointed your gun at her, shooting her on the back.

Hazama is out!!

"Hm~" you took hazama's device and heard karma's voice giving orders.

"Fufu~ looks like I'll be heading out~" you smiled innocently giving Sugino and fuwa chills.

You arrived at the destination, karma was giving orders to okano. You hid in the trees, watching the scene. Okano then jumped out, shooting kurahasi.

kurahasi is out!!

You heard kayano running to the scene. "Avenge me!" Kurahasi dramatically said to kayano before passing out. You giggled to yourself. Kayano begin to catch up with okano when justice came in and shoot kayano.

kayano is out!!

"That's my cue~" you snuck behind okano. Justice noticed me but it was too late. "Goodbye~!"

okano is out!!

You smirked and scared justice away. Justice run away and spotted hara. He smirked and jumped to kill her but He accidentally stepped on the trap she made. You laughed," nice job hara chan!" Maehara came out from the trees and killed justice.

Justice is out!!

As you about to leave Maehara and hara, you heard.

Mimura is out!!

"Hm...if I'm not wrong, Isogai should be handling him. Hehe good job Isogai!" And another one.

Hara is out!!

You turned in shock, you saw red paint on hara's outfit. "Shit I better get out of here. Hayami probably saw me too." You dived deeper into the forest, finding a hiding place.

"Nakamura, you're going in unarmed?" You heard karma's voice. "I'll just use those three idiots on the hill." You sweat dropped," ouch."

You settled down and thought about it. " nakamura would be there in a few minutes, leaving karma alone. I wanna see karma." You pouted.

"Maybe I should eliminate Hayami~" you got up," she should be on top of a hill.." You took out your binoculars and immediately saw Hayami and Itona. "Oh I forgot..Yada is going for Hayami. Then I'll just go for Itona~ Isogai and okuda are with Yada too.." you made your way up the hill and wait for Yada.

"Yada. Are you ready? I'm going for itona so don't worry." You whispered into your device. "Roger."

Isogai and okuda are out!!

You saw Hayami getting shot. "Good job Yada!" You grinned and shot Itona from the back.

Hayami and Itona are out!!

"Man Nagisa is really taking his time.." You sighed," the match is almost over too."

You cruise down the hill and glance at your watch. "It's time~"

Nakamura, Terasaka, yoshida and muramastsu are out!!

you noticed Maehara creeping up onto karma. "Got you!" Before Maehara could shoot, karma turned around shooting red paint onto maehara's head.

"Now it's one on one, let's settle this."

You pouted," he forgot about me. But it's getting interesting~" the two of them begin to stand in front of each other.

"Hm I wonder who are the survivors?"

Karma begin to attack Nagisa. Throwing punches into Nagisa's face and Nagisa returning the punches. You cringed everything those two got hurt until karma pushed him down. "Here we go~" you swiftly jumped off the branch and kicked karma from the back. You landed on top of him and kicked his knife away. "Mou~ how could you forget about your girlfriend~?" You smirked. You bend down and gave karma your newest technique you learned from bitch sensei.

5 hit

7hits

9 hits

11hits

20 hits

30 hits!

You got up, leaving karma speechless. You took your gun and shot him.

Karma is out!!

Blue team won!!

Everyone was speechless too but the blue team jumped for joy. You smiled and helped karma up. "Did you like my new technique?" Karma blushed and looked away. "I love you too~" you gave him a huge hug.

In the end, everyone decided to save Koro sensei.
-----
I had to write down the whole thing and to properly fit reader chan in :")

♡Contact me ♡:

Instagram: nadthenutella

Personal Instagram: dombfuq

Line:nadthenutella

Snapchat:nadthenutella

Kik: nadthenutella

Twitter: nadthenutella

Vine: NTN

Hope that you'll talk to me •3•

Ja matane~

-Nutella