Maehara x reader

Hellu guys~

This is kinda rush and i'm terribly sorry for the delay. 

Enjoy~
-----

Your stinging words are what's causing my heart to always waver

intertwined with kindness

making them dual a little cruel

"If you were a vegetable, you'll be a cute cumber~" Some main building class girls started to giggled. Maehara grinned and told more pick up lines.

Maehara was hanging out near the main building, entertaining girls from the main building when suddenly...

" Are you a camera? because every time i see you, i smile." The girl's begin to blush.

"That must definitely be boring." You said. Maehara and the girl's eyes landed on you. The girls crossed her arms, annoyed, but maehara laughed. "That hurts you know." You rolled your eyes and walked away.

Until you were out of his sight, the girl's begin to gossip. "Don't mind her, She practically has no friends, not even a boyfriend. I don't think she'll ever get one hehe.." The girls begin snicker. Maehara gave a fake laugh, "Maybe you're right. I need to go now, catch ya later~" He waved them goodbye, thinking about his encounter.

On the way back, he replayed what you said to him, frowning. With his cute pick up lines and his good looks, he doesn't know the reason why you aren't attracted to him. He got so frustrated that he kicked a pole.

I'm going to make her fall for me..

~

The next day~

School ended earlier than you expected. You were on your daily duty to stay back and clean the class room. since no one would help you, you had to do it alone.

You sighed at the empty class room, the floor littered with a few crumbles of papers.

Slide!

You stared at the person who came in, his familiar orangey blonde hair frame his face, causing you to blush a bit. "Ah, i found you." He smiled, "What are you doing?" He grinned. You looked away," Go away, i'm on duty today.." You begin to get busy picking up the papers.

Everything was quiet, thinking that he left, you turned around and saw maehara helping you to sweep the floor. He noticed you and grinned," What's wrong~? Do you want to look at my beautiful face~?" You gave him a disgusted look and continued your work. "I'm hurt [y/n] chan~" He laughed.

After the two of you finished, maehara begin to follow you out of the school. "Quit following me." You said, walking a bit faster. "I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on."

"I'll off it." You simply reply, maehara felt happier instead of being frustrated from your words.

"I'll be taking this route, bye.." You said and bowed politely. Maehara watched sadly as you get further and further away from him.

"Ah.. maehara kun..." He looked into you and blushed. You were smiling at him.

"Thank you..for today.."

After that was said, you quickly turned and walked back home. Maehara on the other was jumping for joy, he felt as if he was on cloud nine. His heart felt warm. "So this is what having a crush feel like.." he smiled.

~

After that day, maehara continued to visit you, telling you pick up lines which you rejected. Soon the two of you became comfortable with each other. You would still reject his pick up lines every now and then, making maehara fall deeply in love with you.

He grinned happily, looking at his phone. He managed to exchange numbers with you.

Maehara: Hello [y/n] chan~!

Maehara: How are you!

Maehara: I was wondering if you would like to meet me at the stairs you always take to your house?

You: Ha? sure //insert crossed arm sticker

Maehara grinned from ear to ear, he was so excited to finally tell you. "I'm going to try my best isogai!" He exclaimed to his best friend, isogai, who was confused.

~

RING~

You packed your bag and walked out of the school.

"Where is he?" You stopped in front of a flight of stairs. "maybe he's up there." You looked up and saw maehara standing there. You found it weird that he didn't greet you with a pick up line.

"I like you"

You stared at him, in total disbelief. You walked up the stairs, past him.

"Don't waste my time.."

Maehara stood there, feeling rejected. "I was serious.."

You entered your house and sat on your bed," Liar..."

~

You entered the school tired, your head hurts from last night's thinking. What he said has really bothered you a lot. You then heard his familiar voice. "Seiko chan, i don't think i can hang out with you today. I have something to do after school." You begin to think that he was telling the truth.

"Ah! Nutella chan! Gomen i don't think i can go out with you anymore." He chuckled. "Ehhh? You're the worst!" She pouted. "That's why i said i'm sorry!" He rubbed the back of his neck, hoping that you would hear what was going on.

And there you were, listening to every word he said.

-----

this is short af. 838 words urgh. I make a better one sorry about that.

If you haven't figure it out, reader chan is in the main building and maehara is trying to seduce you LMAO fuckboi. 

i have exam tomorrow and next week and here i am trying to update and not study well done. 

QnA will be up soon, should i do a video or a chapter with all the questions? please choose thank you!

♡Contact me ♡:

Instagram: nadthenutella

Personal Instagram: dombfuq

Line:nadthenutella

Snapchat:nadthenutella

Kik: nadthenutella

Twitter: nadthenutella

Vine: NTN

Hope that you'll talk to me •3•

Ja matane~

-Nutella