Happy birthday Maehara Hiroto

Hellu guys~
Sorry for not posting on Friday

I worked together with xX_KarmaAkabane_Xx to make this special chapter for maehara

The picture is edited by xX_KarmaAkabane_Xx

Enjoy~
-----
"What am I gonna do?" You frowned. "Should I buy him something?" You sat in your seat, troubled.

Tomorrow is the day where you and Maehara got together. It is your first anniversary with him and it is also Maehara's birthday.

The [h/c] girl slump in her seat, thinking hard on what should she buy for her lovely boyfriend. "What's wrong [l/n] Chan~" You heard the familiar voice that you've fell for since day 1. "N-nothing!" You blushed. "Ne ne~ there's a special occasion tomorrow~ do you know what that special occasion is~~?" His tone filled with excitement. You decided to act dumb. "Ehhh? Hmmm...is it the day where they give out footballs for free?" You smiled. He's excitement disappeared. "I wish.." He chuckled nervously before excusing himself and went with Isogai, leaving you feeling very guilty.

"I'm sorry..Hiroto kun.."

Soon, Koro sensei entered class and class started. You thought long and hard when finally," I'VE GOT IT!" You shouted out loud causing everyone to look at you. Your face became as red as a tomato. "Sorry..." You sat down keeping your head low. Maehara frowned, worried.

~~~timeskip~~~

Ding dong~

You quickly pack your stuff and left the classroom without a word. "[l/n] Chan~! Wanna go to the arcade with me?" You looked back and saw maehara. "Sorry I can't. I have some where to go today." You frowned and bowed politely before dashing off out of maehara's sight. You took out your phone and texted Isogai.

To: Isogai

I need help for maehara's birthday party tomorrow. I'll meet you in front of the mall.

You were planning to prepare a birthday party for maehara in class and getting an anniversary present for him. You were glad that you turn down maehara's offer as you knew the arcade in the mall you were at was his favorite arcade he always goes to. Since he doesn't have anyone to go with, he'll go back home. "[y/n] chan!" You turned and saw Isogai running to you. "Okay let's go!" You smiled as you can't wait to select a present for maehara.

But little do you know, he was watching you and Isogai enter the mall together, mistaking the situation. Refusing to find out for himself, he got up and left, heartbroken feeling betrayed.

"Let's start by getting some ribbons and some confettis!" Your eyes sparkled. "We should also get a cake and some presents." Isogai added. You smiled widely and entered every shop to find the perfect gift.

After spending a few hours at the mall, the both of you exited the mall with many shopping bags in each arms. "I'll take care of the cake and the decorating of classroom! So I'll take all the bags from your hands! I'm so sorry to bother you Isogai kun!" You carried all the bags and quickly went home before Isogai could protest to help you carry it home. "Hiroto kun will be so happy~!"

~~~the next day~~~

You entered the dark empty classroom and decorated the classroom. You left everyone a message that we will be celebrating maehara's birthday. You happily decorated the classroom when the classroom door opened. "Nurfufufu~ I see someone's an early bird~" Koro sensei said. "I'm preparing for hiroto kun's birthday today!" You smiled. "Nurufufufu~ let me help you~ It'll be faster~!" You grinned,"today is the day~"