Karma x reader

In a world where history never ends.

Two clans.

The Viper clan and the Rabbit clan, were constantly in a war.

war for peace? war for dominance? no one knows.

It was rumoured that the king of the viper clan and the queen of the rabbit clan were arranged to be married, for the sake of both clans.

But everyone knows, whenever there's good, there will always be bad.

~

"Mom, how are you doing?" You smiled, setting a cup of tea on her majesty's desk. "Thank you darling, i'm fine. I see you've starting your training?" You grinned," Hai! I'm gonna kick some viper ass!"

She stood up and grabbed your hand, giving her most sincere smile," That's not right, whatever you do. Do not go near anyone from the viper clan."

"But mo-"

"Kayano sama." You were interrupted by chiba ryunosuke, the head of the soldiers. "They seem to be ready for a war." Kayano let goes of your hand and walked towards chiba. "I see, prepare to fight."

You watched as both shadows disappeared deeper in the hallways. You returned to your room, surrounding yourself with books.

BOOM!

You bit your lip, struggling to complete the book you were reading. You would wrapped yourself with your warm blanket, hoping that that it would all end.

The ever next day, you were woken up by the birds chirping. "Is it..over?" You look out the window, greeted by the warm heat from the sun.

You grabbed your bag and sneaked out from the palace. "Maybe i'll go for a walk."

Walking into the forest, you smiled. Not a single thing to worry about.

Suddenly, a arrow hits a tree beside. "I spoke too soon!" You hid behind the tree and shivered, praying that it was a person from your clan.

"missed.."

You heard a deep voice. When your hand accidentally moved a branch. His footsteps got nearer. You shut your eyes tightly, waiting for your death.

"Who are you?"

Your eyes snapped opened and looked at his face. His amber eyes  was the first thing you noticed. "p-please don't hurt me! I just happen to pass by!" You blushed. "Ah..don't worry about it. but, i asked for your name." You panicked," [Y/n]! [y/n] [l/n]!" He smirked at you and shouted," There's a spider on your hair!" You immediately got up and ruffled your hair, hoping that the sider would come off.

The boy laughed his ass off," I'm- joking!" You puffed out your cheek and cast a spell which send the boy floating and dropping him to the ground.

"What was that for?!" The boy shouted, rubbing his back. "An eye for an eye!" The boy laughed and stretch out his hand. "Karma. Karma akabane!" He grinned. Your face heated up and shook his hand.

"Since you showed me your power. i'll show you mine." He smirked, setting his eyes on the wooden stick. Soon the stick engulfed in flames. The both of you begin to freak out, putting out the fire before it spreads.

"That wasn't smart." You sweat dropped. You took out your clock watch and sighed. "I should be going now. Let's meet again." He looked away and nodded,"Take care."

~

With that you made your way home, your mind was filled with thoughts about him. It was dinner time, you took your seat opposite mother. "Mother." You greeted before digging in.