Choose One Or The Other? (Luk...

By BrooksBrothersSmile

When Isis gets the chance to go to amazing university in Melbourne she didn't realize her life would change... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
just another idea of chapter 16 idk why
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter Eleven

544 14 1
By BrooksBrothersSmile

Lukes P.O.V

I hear screaming and crashing from next door, my heart starts bumping faster and faster as I begin to worry about Isis. I ran as fast as I could to get to her. When I got there the door was locked so I searched under the plant pots to find the key as I found the key I quickly opened the door.

"ISIS" I call out her name but I have no reply. "ISIS WHERE ARE YOU?" I call out once more then I hear a cry from the front room. I walk in seeing her laptop smashed on the floor, pillows in different sides of the room and the huge mirror was shattered while on the floor laid broken glass.

As I look round I see her. The perfect girl. The one I'm too scared to say how I feel about them. Is sitting in the corner crying, shaking and hugging herself tightly as if she is trying to protect herself. I walked over to her and sat beside her as I take her hand, I see blood covering her hand from the mirror with the sleeve of my jumper  I wiped the blood away as I do the cuts start to appear. I put my arm over her shoulder and held her close to show her I'm here, that I will protect her and help her.

"Hus out Luke, his out!" She says hysterically crying. She buries her head in my shoulders as my jumper soaks up the tears. With my hand I stroke the side of her hair back while I rest my head on top of hers.

"Its okay, I'm here I won't let him hurt I promise."I say but she shakes her head in disbelief. "I promise, I will protect you" I say making sure she knows I mean it.

"Luke you can't, he will kill you" She says lifting up her head with floods of tears running down her face.

"Well, I die trying to protect you" I kiss her forehead while wiping the tears softly away with my thumb. I stand up holding out my hands to her, she takes them without thinking twice or even once. I pull her over to the couch were we lay side by side each other, I hug her tightly as I can feel her shake with fear and sadness.

"Isis I forgot to say today when I saw you that I love your hair, its different I like different" I say to her as I smile.

"Thank you" She said in a croaky voice from all the crying but I could tell she was smiling.

We lay for ages and now outside is pitch black. She has stopped shaking but I get up to see if she is a awake, instead she is sleeping like an angel. How beautiful and peaceful does she look sleeping. I carry her upstairs like a baby and I put her down on the bed softly as I could while pull the cover over her gently. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead, I start to walk away as I hear her move and I turn round to see her smiling at me.

"Luke stay please" She pleads looking into my eyes.

"Okay I will sleep on the sofa" I say smiling at her as I was about to walk out the room.

"Luke no here with me, please" She says smiling, how can no one say no to that smile.

I walk over to the bed and got underneath the covers. I wrapped my arms around her as she faces away from me. Isis turns to face me and our foreheads are touching, I know girls say this but I have like butterflies in my stomach. I love her so much and I need to tell her no before its too late.

"Luke, guess where I never been before?" She says smiling at me.

"Where?" I say giving a bit of a chuckle.

"The west end well I mean not to watch the shows but to go to covent garden apparently at christmas its nice there." She smiles even mre just thinking about it.

"I will take as a birthday present" I say pulling her closer to me so now our bodies are touching.

"What no you don't have too, I can afford to go by myself" She says beaming with her smile.

"I want too because I love you" I say to her. I told her that I love her. I'm not sure if she feels that way too but now I regret saying it. I look down to my hands as I see our hands together. Look back into her eyes and gazed for little while until she came closer to my lips. Our lips meet, the feeling of her lips on mine is undescribable. Her hands moved to my jumper as she grabs on to it and my hands move down to her waist. As our lips move in sync, the kiss came more passionate and our tongues are fighting. I let a moan first which made her play then she laughed. Her laugh is adorable.

"I love you too but a least I don't moan first" She says laughing as I give her a playful nudge.

"Isis Miller will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her as I take her hand. 

"Luke I-I-I" She couldn't finish the sentence maybe its wrong time to ask her.

"Its okay" I say to her as I kiss her forehead.

"No Luke, its not okay I love you but..."

"But what?" I say sounding annoyed, I mean she says she loves me but don't say yes to be my girlfriend.

"Yeah but no but, I love you and I will only be here for 2 years so.." Shes down at our hands thinking. "Okay"

"Okay what?" I lift her head up as I smile at her.

"Mr Brooks I will be your girlfriend" She says giving me another kiss. "But Luke can we go to sleep now as we have the party tomorrow"

"Sure babe, I will be here when you wake up." I gave her the last kiss on her forehead as she turns around and fell asleep beside me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Isis P.O.V

I woke up with huge smile on my face knowing now I'm someone with me who loves me and his name is Luke Brooks. Just thinking of his name makes me nervous. I turn around to see the other side of the bed is empty I quickly get up and run downstairs looking for Luke. First, I run into the kitchin he wasn't there nor in the dining room and all place haven't checked was the living room. Last time I was in there I made it look like a bomb hit the place. I walk in seeing it all cleaned up no glass on the floor, the sofa is made, the mirror is taken down and my laptop on the coffee table. As I look at where the mirror was it had a banner saying 'Happy Birthday' I smile then looked down on the floor seeing Luke trying to do the balloons. I walk over and sat beside him.

"Hey thank you for doing this but I could of done it." I said giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Isis, I fixed your laptop and I saw the post your family will be fine." He says taking my hand.

"Luke, I know they will because I told them to tell Tay where to find me if he goes to hurt them" I say looking down at the ground.

"Isis I know you think your doing right but do you ever think about you?" As he said the room went silent and I know this is true as I put people before me and I will protect them no matter what.

"I do but I protect my love ones first before me." I say smiling at him.

We finished doing the balloons together and watched a bit of tv until Luke took out his phone and put it on camera. 

"SELFIE" He screams out loud putting the camera in between so we can see both of us. I kiss his cheek as I make sure my hair is covering my face. As we look back at the picture Luke gives me a sad look.

"What?" I say to him.

"When I post on twitter no one will see your pretty face." He said looking even more sad.

"Luke, you know why I can't have picture of me online" I say smiling at him then he starts to smile too.

"I know but I can post it without tagging you if you have twitter" He says smiling.

"Okay Luke you won me over and no I don't have twitter as its full of horrible fan girls" I say laughing.

"You know Isis my fans would love you and their not horrible" He says pretending to sulk.

"I weren't talking about your fans more of one direction and jb" I say pushing him as he pushes me back.

"Isis you ready for this picture" He says taking my hand. I nod at him and he pulls his phone up with the camera on it and he takes a picture of him kissing my cheek with me doing a shock face. It looks really cute.

"Isis I have done my tweet do you want to see it" He says.

"Okay but I hope you didn't say my name" I say giving him daggers. He gave me his phone as I look at the tweet.

@Luke_Brooks: Love this girl now she is mine but I still surprise carefully xx <3

"Luke, thats so cute and we know about the surprise" I say laughing at him.

"Well, you did say on that night in the pool that you have a hard hit." He says giving me a gently push.

"Wow your phone is going off like mental" I giving him a strange look.

"Click on the connect button and see what is said" He said smiling at me.

The comments were weird like I got hate and nice ones its awful. Some would say 'Wow her hair is amazing', 'this is the girl he was talking about' or she is really pretty'. Then some were horrible like they would say 'shes fat', 'she is really ugly! Why would he date her' or 'shes a whore who just wants fame'. All this comments didn't effect me at all because its their opinions.

"Isis I'm sorry" Luke says as he grabs my hand.

"Its fine and I don't give shit but I can I tweet smething please" I say making a puppy dog face.

"Sure but don't be horrible" He says laughing.

"What I play nice!" I say as he gives me a look "someimes" we both start laughing. I start doing the tweet to every fan on there. I should Luke and smiled as I post it.

@Luke_Brooks: Thank you guys for your lovely comments even the haters and I love you all! <3 -                                     the girl

We sat there for a while talking about random stuff and laugh at the haters reactions towards my tweets.

"Isis why did you write that?" He says taking my hand.

"Because I do it to everyone who hates me as it annoys them to show that I'm not bothered" I say smiling at him.

"Your the most different girl I have ever met but I love you for that." He says giving a kiss on the lips.

"Luke you better go because we need to get ready for 6 and its 3 already" I say backing away from the kiss.

"The time has flown by, well I will be round by 5:30 with the guys so we can bring that $2,000 dollar worth of alcohol." He says while we walk towards the door.

"Oh invite James and Daniel as I want to know them better" I say before giving a hug.

"Well do babe see you very soon, Love you" he says before kissing me passionatly then I pushed him off but he looks disappointed and upset. I left his head up so our eyes meet.

"You need to get ready and I love you too" I say giving him a quick peck on the lips. I push him out the door and he walks away singing but I can't hear what song he is singing. Have like 2 hours to get ready for over 200 people I don't know this is going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 170 11
Evelyn Joyce. She just wants to be adopted and live her normal life again. She grew up in London, England and then was moved to Melbourne, Australia...
2.8K 120 12
Broken hearts aren't ever the easiest thing to have. Take Jai Brooks and Rachel Hutchen for example. They both have one thing in common. They were bo...
167K 3.4K 46
Andrea and Luke have been dating for a few months now. They’re happy and people think they’re one of the cutest couples. Jai is still part of Andi’s...
470K 8.1K 33
Meeting your soul mate when you least expect it is exceptional. And when you find him, don't ever let him go. Andrea Gomez wasn't finding love, but a...