My True Love

Від BourgeoisKingdom

Leilani Smith Moves To Paris After The Loss Of Her Mother. Coping With Her Death She Moves In Across From Two... Більше

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Authors Note
I Was Tagged
Chapter 5.
Bruh !
Chapter 6.
Keep It Or Delete??
Chapter 7.
Happy Birthday To Me !!!
So Broken !!!
Goodbye.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Author's Blocked
Updating Tomorrow
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
New Book!
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Merry Christmas
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Spread The Word

Chapter 4.

346 24 4
Від BourgeoisKingdom

The next morning Leilani woke up smiling. She rethinks last nights date. She happy that her and Laurent are together. She gets up, stretch, and go to the bathroom. She takes a 30 minute shower and get out. She gets dressed and looks in the mirror and doesn't know what to do with her hair.

Leilani: Ugh what am I going to do with my hair?

She spits her hair out her face. Then she thinks she'll wear it down straight. Something new she thought. It took her 45 minutes to straighten her hair. She finally goes downstairs and cook breakfast. While cooking she thought of Laurent and decided to call him. She dialed his number and waited. Meanwhile at Laurent and Larry's...

Laurent wakes up from his phone ringing.

Phone Convo

Laurent: *groggily* Hello

Leilani: Hey Lau.

Laurent wakes up fully and sit up.

Laurent: Hey belle.

Leilani: Did I wake you?

Laurent: Naw belle you're okay.

Leilani: How you sleep.

Laurent: Good what about you?

Leilani: I slept wonderful.

Laurent: Oh really. How come?

Leilani: Cause I was thinking about you.

Laurent: I was thinking about you too.

Leilani: Wyd today?

Laurent: Nothing really.

Leilani: Come over.

Laurent: Alright I'll be right over after I do my showering and stuff.

Leilani: Don't take too long.

Laurent: *chuckles* Okay belle.

Leilani: Bye Laurent.

Laurent: Bye belle. *he hangs up*

Laurent gets up and stretch. He goes to the restroom and do his business. He takes a 45 minute shower and get out. He walks to his mirror and look at himself. He smiles and brush his teeth. He goes to his closet and picks out his white jeans, black tight shirt, and his black Jordan's. He gets dressed and decide to leave his hair like it is. He walks downstairs to get an apple. He walks across the street to Leilani house. He knocks and she answer it. She is stuck in awe with him. He waves his hands in her face.

Leilani: Oh! I'm sorry. Come in.

He walks in and is in awe. Her place was red, black, grey and white with a hint of blue.

Laurent: Yo place is nice.

Leilani: Thank you.

She goes in the kitchen and he follows her.

Leilani: Would you like something to eat or drink?

Laurent: Sure.

Leilani: What would you like. I made french toast, eggs, and bacon this morning. I still have some more.

Laurent: Yea I'm going to test your cooking. *laughs*

Leilani: *laughs* I'ma have your taste buds screaming. I'ma great cook.

She heats up the food. She wash her hands and his food finishes and she gives him his food. He bless his food and take a bite. She waits for his reaction.

Laurent: Mmmmm this is so good. Damn bae you can cook.

Leilani: *smirks* Told you.

He continues to eat and Leilani stare at him. Laurent look up at her.

Laurent: Belle you're staring again.

Leilani: I can't help it. I got a sexy French boyfriend enjoying my cooking.

Laurent: *chuckles* True. Just so good.

He finish eating and wash his plate out. Leilani watches tv.

Laurent: What you watching babe.

Leilani: The Walking Dead.

Laurent: Hmmm...

They just watch tv. Leilani lays her head on his shoulder getting comfortable.

Laurent: Comfortable?

Leilani: *smiles* Very.

Laurent smiles back and kiss her forehead. Leilani pouts.

Laurent: What's wrong boo boo.

Leilani: I wanted a kiss.

Laurent: Oh you wanted a kiss.

Leilani: Yes.

Laurent: Okay. *he kiss her lips quick*

Leilani: Babe thats not funny. *Laurent chuckles*

Laurent: Okay here. *he kiss her but move his head quick*

Leilani: Laurent stoppp. *laughing*

Laurent holds his stomach while laughing.

Leilani: Ughh... *she sits back and pout*

Laurent: Babe you mad at me. *Leilani stays silent*

Laurent: Ohhh you is mad at me. Come here.

Leilani: Nope move.

Laurent: Nope come here. *he tickles her*

Leilani: *laughs* Move babe.

He continues to tickle her. Leilani is in a laughing fit.

Laurent: Gimme a kiss.

Leilani: *giggling* No.

Laurent: Okay. *he tickles her harder*

Leilani: *laughing* Babeeeee. Okay okay I give you a kiss.

She grabs his head and they kiss. He goes to her neck and suck on it. She let a little moan slip from her mouth.

Leilani: *moans* Lau.

He continues to suck on her neck.

Leilani: *moans* Babe.

He kisses her again. He tries to go into her pants but she quickly moves his hands.

Leilani: Babe. *she moves his hands*

Laurent: Whats wrong?

Leilani: I'm not ready yet.

Laurent: I know babe. I wasn't gone try anything.

Leilani sits up and look down.

Leilani: I know babe. I know I'm glad you're not rushing me.

Laurent: Of course not. When you're ready just let me know and I'll be real gentle with you. Okay.

Leilani: Okay.

They kiss and they watch tv. Meanwhile at Laurent's and Larry's place....

Larry lays on the couch watching tv until there's a knock on the door. Larry opens it and frowns. Its Lylah.

Larry: What are you doing here?

Lylah: I want to talk Larry.

Larry: There's nothing to talk about.

Lylah: Please.

Larry huffs and moves aside.

Larry: Okay so talk.

Lylah: Larry I miss you sooo much and I know I messed up. You was just gone so much and Diablo was there. I didn't mean for it to escalate that far.

Larry: You knew how much dancing meant to me. You knew I had to travel around the world to support Liloh. If I didn't dance who was gone support her. Maman can't do it by herself and I won't let her.

Lylah: I know Larry and I'm so sorry. But when you on the road I don't know what you be doing. All them girls pushing themselves on you. How you think I feel about that.

Larry: Lylah you knew I was faithful. I would never cheat on you and you know that. Here I am being faithful and you sleeping with that nigga. But you know what I'm good. The only thing I need is my family, brother, and my goddamn daughter.

He gets up and walk to the door.

Larry: You can leave now.

Lylah: *crying* Larry please.

She walks closer towards him.

Larry: No Lylah stop.

Lylah: Please I miss you. *she kiss him*

Surprisingly he kissed back and she stops and look in his eyes. They was in the heat of the moment. Didn't mean anything to them. Well Larry.

Larry: What you doing Lylah?

Lylah: This. *she takes off her trench coat and there she stands in red and black lingerie*

Larry: Damn..

Rated R

She kisses him backing up against the wall. He turns her around backing her against the wall. He kisses down her neck. She moans.

Lylah: *moans* Larry mmmm.

Larry picks her up while sucking on her neck. He bites it and nibble on it. Lylah runs her fingers through his hair. He goes back to kissing her while he takes her upstairs to his room. He throws her on the bed kissing down her body. He french kiss her belly button fiddling with the jewelry. Lylah bites her lips and moans. He takes off her bra and suck on her breast while he fiddles with the other then do the same to the other.

Lylah: Mmmm Larry.

He takes off his shirt and goes back kissing Lylah. Lylah unbutton his jeans and pull them down. She plays with his dick and stroke it. Larry groans.

Larry: *groans* Damn Lylah.

She jack him off rubbing his slit. Larry groan and moan. He takes off her panties and fingers her.

Lylah: *moaning* Mmmmm ugh Larry.

Larry bites her neck then suck on it. He twirls and rubs her clit slowly. Lylah grips his back and claw him.

Lylah: *moaning* Ugh Larry oh God..

Larry bites his lips at her love faces. Larry goes faster and deeper. Lylah feels warmness in the pit of her stomach.

Lylah: *breathing hard/moaning* Larry I'm gonna c-cum.. fuck daddy ughh.

Larry: *whispers* Cum.

She cums all over his hands and he lick off her juices. She stare at him sleepy eyed.

Larry: I'm not done with you.

He stands up and takes off his boxers. He goes to his drawer and pulls out a condom. He slips it on and he positions hisself in front of her and tease her entrance.

Lylah: Larry stop teasing.

He smirks and pushes hisself in. Lylah screams while scratching his back.

Lylah: *moaning loud* Oh fuck mmmmm Larry.

Larry: *groaning* Damn Lylah.

Lylah: *moaning* Mmmm Larry god.

He deep strokes her and suck in her neck. She runs her fingers through his twists.

Lylah: F-faster daddy. *he goes faster*

Larry: *groans* Damn you tight.

Lylah: *moaning* Fuck ughh mmmm.

She gropes his back tight. He bends her legs to her chest and goes to work. Lylah grips the sheets.

Lylah: *moaning* Daddyyyyy... Fuck this feels so good. *she cry a lil*

Larry: *grunting* You miss this didn't it.

Lylah: *moaning* Yes yess yesss mmmm.

Larry: *groans* Shitt damn.

He gets that feeling in the pit of his stomach and goes faster.

Lylah: *moaning* Larry Im f-finna c-cum..

Larry: *groaning* Me too.

Lylah cums and she screams. Larry cums and groans loud. They both ride out their high. Larry rolls off her and Lylah lay there in shock.

Lylah: *breathing hard* Woww..

Larry stays quiet. Larry gets up and throws the condom away.

Larry: Umm Laurent gonna be home soon so you gotta go.

Lylah: Okay.

She gets up and gets dressed. They both walk downstairs together. Lylah was finna walk out when Laurent walks in. He stares at her and frowns. He looks at Larry like 'Nigga you didnt.'

Lylah: *nervous* Hey Lau.

Laurent continues to stare at Larry. He holds the door open for Lylah to walk out. She walks out and turn around.

Lylah: Bye Lar--

Laurent slams the door in her face. He still looks at Larry crazy. 'Yall know them you fucked up faces'.

Larry: What?

Laurent holds up his finger. Laurent still tries to wrap his finger around the situation. He was tryna process why Lylah was in his house. Laurent still looks at Larry until he speaks up.

Laurent: Um one question. Why was she here?

Larry: We was talking.

Laurent: Talking?

Larry: Yea talking.

Laurent: *chuckles* You think Ima believe that.

Larry: Wym?

Laurent: One, I smell sex in the air. Two, your pants is undone. Three, I see her g-string stocking by the door. What the hell Larry.

Larry: Okay we fucked. She came to talk about us but when I wouldn't listen, she started crying and she kissed me and I fell for it. Damn it.

Laurent shakes his head and frown.

Laurent: Ion want her in this house no more. Ugh. *he picks up her stocking and throw it away* Fucking trash.

He walks upstairs and Larry follows him.

Larry: Im sorry Lau.

Laurent: *sigh* Its alright. Don't let it happen again. You need to settle down with someone else that's better than her.

Larry: I know.

Laurent: Im sorry but I cant stand her. I know she boo-boo mama but ugh. I knew she was gone do you dirty and Diablo. If ian wanna whoop his ass. You should've let me.

Larry: I didn't want you to go to jail. What ima do if yo ass locked up. Its just gone be Les Twin. Not Twins. And ion want that.

Laurent: I know you don't. Pick a nice girl to have a baby with next time. Not no slut bag. What you see in her anyways?

Larry: Tbh ion know. I just wanted to fuck then we started dating then poof Liloh even tho ion regret my baby. I love her to death. If Liloh was Diablo's I was gone stomp Lylah's ass. I was gone kill that bitch.

Laurent: *chuckles* But you fucked the bitch 20 minutes ago.

Larry looks at him cross eyed and frown.

Laurent: *laughs* What its true.

Larry: I had blue balls and I was horny.

Laurent: Um use yo damn hands, wash the towel when you done with it, and my porno collection was in the corner of the room. Pussy aint everything my brother.

Larry: Leilani didn't give it to you did she?

Laurent: Naw and I respect her for holding on to it. She aint like any other girl. Plus she better than Jessica. She was a hoe before we got together.

Larry: Really nawl!

Laurent: You should be the last person to talk.

Larry: *laughs* You right. What did we see in them women.

Laurent: A quick fuck and feelings and I regret them.

Larry: Yeen never lied. *they look at each other and laugh* Ah man

Laurent: *chuckles* You stupid.

Larry: Alright man Im finna go wash my sheets and take a shower. It smells like hoe in here. *they bro handshake*

Laurent: Im sholl finna hop in. *they both go their separate ways*

Back at Leilani's..

She was washing clothes and cleaning. She already took a shower and was getting ready for bed. She stretch and lay down. She text Lau.

Phone Convo..

Leilani: Hey babe.

Laurent: Hey babe wyd.

Leilani: Laying down bored.

Laurent: Awwww.. Want me to spend the night with you.

Leilani: Nope lol.

Laurent: Aw man that's wrong.

Leilani: Yeah come over.

Laurent: Omw.

They stop texting. She watch tv. Lau walks in 5 minutes later.

Leilani: Damn did you run.

Laurent: Naw. *he jumps in the bed with her*

She giggles and get comfortable.

Laurent: What you watching.

Leilani: Some movie called "Hush".

Laurent: Awww.

They continue to watch tv. Jessica texts him. He looks at it and ignore it. She text again. He gets irritated.

Laurent: If this bitch don't leave me alone.

Leilani: Jessica?

Laurent: Yup.

Leilani: Let me see it.

Laurent: No belle.

Leilani: Let me see it.

Laurent: Ugh okay but don't work yourself over some stupid.

Leilani: Im not.

She text Jessica back and give Lau back his phone.

Laurent: What you tell her?

Leilani: Oh nothing.

10 minutes later, Jessica drives to Larry's and Laurent's house. She knocks on the door. Larry open it sleepy-eyed.

Larry: Jessica?

Jessica: Where's Laurent?

Larry: Ion know. Lauuuuuu!! *no answer* He aint here what you want.

Jessica: Um some trick text me from his phone and I seen him all hugged up with some bitch on Instagram.

Larry: And why should you care what he do. Yall not together no more. He's happy with his girlfriend. Leave him alone. You keep on and you gone get yo ass whooped. Now if you don't mind I was sleep.

Jessica: Ugh *she goes back to her car and she leaves.

Larry: Crazy bitch. *he goes upstairs and goes back to sleep*

Leilani and Lau still watches tv. She yawns and look at Lau.

Leilani: Im sleepy.

Laurent: Me too. *he yawns* Lets catch some ZZZ's.

Leilani: Okay *she kiss him* I love you Laupooh.

Laurent: *chuckles* I love you too Laniboo.

She giggles and cuddle up in his chest. They go to sleep.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

697 67 7
The Bourgeois family is going through difficult times. Their family was visited by real grief when, in an accident on the road, their six-year-old so...
The Kings Love Від Jasmine

Романтика

222K 12K 92
Running away from an abusive home, Jasmine Marie finds herself on a plane with tragic results, landing her in the kingdom of Parisih. The kingdom wa...
2.3K 258 14
Melinda, the Devil's daughter, has fallen in love with Larry Bourgeois, a dancer in the Overworld. Are they both blinded by love, but for very diffe...
3.1K 147 8
This is the story of Cinderella, but instead of an unhappy orphan girl, we have a young and charming guy who, since childhood, dreamed of opening his...