Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

Bởi wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 22

3.6K 131 10
Bởi wwepurplevixen

SURPRISE UPDATE!!!!! 

" I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive.
I came to win, to survive,  to prosper, to rise... "

*******************************************************

WRESTLEMANIA 32

"What are you going to do if you become champion tonight brotha?" Dean looked into the rearview mirror at me.

I glanced at Robyn as she stared out of the window and smirked.

"You guys are gross !" Renee rolled her eyes as we laughed while Robyn seemed confused as she turned to look at us.

I hadn't actually meant for Renee to see my gesture but hey..

"Baby girl.." I let my hand squeeze her thigh as she had on a mini skirt that was driving me crazy  and I kissed her neck .

"Its awfully quiet back there kids.." I heard Dean's voice stopping me  from getting lost within the taste of her skin.

She giggled and I looked ahead as she held my hand in hers.

"You know if I'm champion you are going to have to deal with it cause my girl loves her some gold.."

"Shut up Joe!" She rolled her eyes with a smile.

"What? I'm just letting them know that the title is a huge turn... "

" Joe shut up!  " Renee's voice now filled the car and I simply kissed my woman's cheek.

We pulled into the arena and she hopped out as we took our bags from the back of the car.

We waved off Dean and Renee as usual Dean was running late and his match would be up soon .

I held Robyn's hand in mine as we walked and I saw a camera just before we left the parking lot approaching us .

"Hey Roman how you feeling?"

"Like a million bucks baby I'm ready to rock and roll..Its been a great week its time to close this thing out, Add a little weight to this suitcase  right here.."

I looked down at the suitcase that occupied my other hand.

"You nervous at all heading into the night?"

"Nah not at all.. I'm ready to go! with my baby girl ringside out there cheering me?  HHH better be ready to lose that gold cause its coming to the Roman Empire"

I felt Robyn's eyes on me as the guy smiled.

"Rihanna anything you have to say?"

"I think Roman pretty much summed it up right there, we'll be beating them tonight ya know? If Stephanie tries to mess with his win imma have to step in and remind her whose man's opportunity  she is messing with" she winked and I smirked.

"But I am pretty nervous though" I laughed.

"I'm sure you are! Thanks so much for your time Roman, Rihanna hope you have a great night!"

We nodded and walked away.

"Either way I'll be having a great night with you by my side.." I whispered and she stopped and moved in front of me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my lips, "baby girl you don't want us getting in trouble now?"

She was about to say something but I heard someone else, "yeah and get sent to Vince's office!"

I rolled my eyes as I turned to see my cousin Dwayne with a big smile as he swung his bag over his shoulder.

"Here I thought Vince hit the gold mine getting this pretty lady to work for him but it seems she's working for you cuz! Rihanna how you doing hun?" He pulled her into a hug and then hugged me.

"I'm good ..." she smiled and moved back next to me.

"You see I was in the studio with Lil Wayne recently I'm still waiting for my phone call.." by his tone of voice I knew he was teasing.

"Take it up with my producers " she laughed while I was confused and he noticed .

"You didn't think you were the first one in the clan to meet her now did you? Just kidding.. We met at a red carpet event and she promised me a record deal" he winked.

"Wait , so you are telling me you knew her, knowing that I was a fan and didn't bother helping a brother out?"

I narrowed my eyes at him and he smiled.

"Er well... Yeah well you guys are together now so I guess you did it on your own" he hit my shoulder and I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, she  found me. She had a crush on me and attended the show to stalk this uce and here we are"

I shrugged.

".. can't get her off of me as you saw!"

She hit my chest , but then rubbed it again as if her hands could have hurt me and laughed.

"You ready for tonight though?" Dwayne asked after our laughter came to a stop.

"Yeah I feel good about it.." I nodded.

"What time is the rest of the family showing?" I tensed a bit and hoped Robyn didn't notice as my talk with them this morning crossed my mind.

"Before my match I guess.. " I sighed and he nodded.

"Okay well I have a segment after that lunatic so I better get ready. Catch you guys later" he waved as he entered the arena ahead of us.

"So you knew my cousin and you didn't bother asking him about me?" I teased as we walked to my locker.

"Uhm.. You do know I had no idea who you were before the first night we met right?" She turned to me as we entered my locker room.

"Mmm... I wish you had though could have been having you here much sooner" I set my suitcase next to it and leaned against the door watching her.

"Robyn... My parents are going to be here soon, uhm if you don't want to meet them its fine.. But its just.."

I honestly didn't know how to go about it.

"If you want me to meet them I will Joe. If not, its also fine.." She shrugged.

And I was caught between..

I wanted her to meet them because of the symbolism of it to let her know I was pushing this video thing aside and looking forward in our relationship.

However,  I also knew how my parents felt about her and I didn't want her to realize that as they might not be so good at hiding it ..

"Joe.." She raised her eyebrow and I shook my head to clear it ..

"They'll be here before my match so we can just talk to them then" she nodded.

I hated that they didn't approve, if they only saw the woman I saw.

The woman who was looking for an escape from the life they hated. Even though that was her I didn't care either. I accepted the crazy side of my woman as well even though I only saw glimpses of it in these past months.

"Why did you leak your album?" I asked as I sat down on the bench pulling on her arm so she could join me and she straddled my lap, causing her skirt to bunch up .

"Because.." She shrugged.

"Robyn, I am your boyfriend.. And while I have to accept that you are going to be in videos with guys and performing with them because you are Rihanna .." I sighed as just thinking about it made me want to get riled up.

"I also want to know how you feel. We have been together for a few months now and I know it might not have been that long but you should know you can trust that I'll be here if you need to vent about work.."

She didn't look at me as she fiddled with the buttons of my shirt.

"I know Joe.. But when I'm with you I don't want to think about that. I used to have the bar I took you to as an escape but over these months you are that escape" she sighed.

"I am?" I raised my eyebrow as although everything was intense with her and I knew she obviously had feelings for me she hardly really expressed it with words  and if she did, it would be so random that all I would manage to do was smile.

She nodded, "sometimes I wish I was working here, hanging out with your friends and your cousins all the time."

She finally looked down at me.

"I wish that too.. Baby girl.." I said trying not to sound too sad about not having her with me every single day.

"When are you going on tour?" I asked as she had just been gazing at me as she held my face with her thumbs tracing over my cheeks.

"Couple weeks.." She mumbled

"That's going to suck.." I whispered as my hands caressed her thighs.

"Mmm I know, you won't get to be inside me for awhile.."

"Are you mocking my need to be inside you Robyn?"

I narrowed my eyes and she grinded onto my lap causing me to groan..

"Don't, baby girl.."

I wouldn't be able to stop myself even though I had, had some morning action with her already.

She ignored me and leaned in kissing my neck.

"Fuck Robyn" I stood up and pushed her up against the wall as I squeezed her behind and kissed her.

"Yo uce we... " I sighed and broke the kiss and set her down.

I  pulled her back against me to hide my current situation and to tease her a bit.

I knew she felt it against her skirt but it was her fault.

"We wanted to wish you good luck cause we are heading out but we'll be back before it's done . See you got yourself some goodluck right here.."

I laughed and pulled her close and she elbowed me because of my hard on digging into her.

"Yeah I do but thanks guys!"

They shook their head and walked out.

"Now baby girl where were we?" I asked as she turned in my arms.

"You were getting ready for your match?" She raised her eyebrow like she hadn't just been grinding her beautiful behind on me.

"Seriously you gon do your man like that?"

She laughed.

"I'm still sore.." She mumbled but before I could say anything, " besides I got ya riled up cause I heard it helps to be frustrated out there"

She leaned in and bit my lip and I leaned to grab her ass to pull her against me but she didn't allow it.

"No! We can celebrate tonight.." she smiled and even though she was being a tease I was just happy to have her with me after the little hiccup in our relationship.

"Fuck baby girl, I need a long cold shower thanks to you"

I rolled my eyes as I let her go taking over my suit jacket.

"Mmmm.. You'll thank me later"

"Oh I plan on it.." I called back as I entered the bathroom.

I was walking with Robyn to the Gorilla as we had little time due to Renee and Dean hanging out with us which I was grateful for as I wasn't sure why but ever since my love confession to my parents I craved her even more because I knew it wasn't a slip of the tongue.

I loved this woman I had only known for about five months and since she was denying me her body, they were a welcomed distraction ..

I saw HHH walking down the ramp on one of the monitors  as we walked faster and I noticed my family already seated.

I was relieved as I would deal with that after the match.

We reached the small ramp backstage.

I threw water on my hair and flipped it staring into the mirror briefly and then at Robyn next to me who stood smiling brightly.

"Do I at least get a kiss to accompany that smile baby girl?" I smirked as she was killing me.

She leaned up and gave me a quick kiss, "Seriously I.."

"Do you wanna go out there full of me lipstick?" She narrowed her eyes and I sighed.

I pulled her into a hug instead as I could feel the nerves getting to me because I didn't want to screw up.

I wanted to be champion not only for myself but for her and for my family and have her by my side as I did it.

"You're gonna win Joe" She whispered into my neck as if reading my thoughts.

"I hope so..." I kissed her cheek before letting her go as I heard my music fill the arena.

A/N:

So divided Wrestlemania between two chapters because turned out longer than expected and well I like this chapter ending here:)

I hope you liked all the backstage action: )

As well as The UsosDeanee and The Rock showing up; )

HOPE YOU ENJOYED ❤❤

The other half will be up on Friday: )

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2K 41 13
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
51.2K 1.5K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...
29.3K 1K 29
"I'm not afraid of you, Giovanni." "You really should be." She continued to walk closer to me. "I'm a beast." "Then that would make me your beauty."...
33.4K 1K 43
masked- (of one's true character feelings) concealed To me, pretending to be happy had always been better than explaining my tears. To me, smiling a...