Match Maid in Hell

By mizpanda

Evangeline. An innocent, sweet maid with a tragic past. Seth. An arrogant, rude jerk with a troubled past. Wh... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Image?
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
QnA
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Announcement
Lmao
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
What?
Done
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
MATCH MAID IN HELL SEQUEL
SEQUEL IS UP
MMIH 2: Preview
MMIH 2: Preview 2
New MMIH/MIL series

Chapter Forty Three

149K 6.6K 3.8K
By mizpanda

So I gave ye a goal and you guys did it *Claps hand*

But apparently some dumb person, you'll see why I said the word dumb in a minute, attacked me over it. She gave out saying I was basically holding ye 'hostage' and 'bribing' ye because I gave you a goal? As if I wasn't going to give you a chapter.

This was benefiting ye. A goal means update quicker, otherwise I update at my own pace. Which could be updates every week or longer but okay... that person makes a lot of frickin sense.

And to post it on my board instead of pming me about it. She caught me when I was hungry and hungry me is mad.

Anyway, I'l stop holding ye 'hostage' and put no goal. So I don't know when the updates will be out. I'll update and write when I feel like it because that's seems better to some of ye apparently.

Anyway, enjoy beauties!

(Reminder: I don't answer pms because I've sooo many. If you want to talk and chat with me, join the facebook group! Believe me, it's actually fun and we're basically a family there)

K bye

---------------

How does this happen?

I thought he was gone..

I thought he left...

Forever.

After never seeing him, he decides to pop up right when I tell my story to Seth.

What if Seth....

OH MY GOD

THIS COULDN'T BE A COINCIDENCE

SETH WAS IN ON THIS.

I opened my mouth to let out a scream but he saw it coming and quickly blocked my mouth. If I hadn't been crying before, I sure was now.

"Stop Eva, stop!" His eyes were wide, "It's okay"

I thrashed violently, trying to attack him and escape in any way. I shouted angrily into his hand, fear and anger spreading throughout me. This man ruined my life.

And Seth...

He brought his hand to my neck, tightening the grip, "Shut up Eva. I told you I changed"

Jim would never change...

As his grip became tighter, I became more fearful so I gave in. I stopped fighting and calmed my body. He nodded his head in approval.

"I'm going to take my hand away and you're going to stay quiet, understood?"

I nodded my head, trying to hold tears back.

He began pulling his hand away and I took the chance. I chomped into it hard causing him to stumble back in surprise and pain, letting out a cry.

"You little b!tch" He growled, slapping me across the face. I used this as a chance to let out a scream but he shut my mouth quickly. He gripped my hair and began tugging me away, "You rotten little good for nothing slut"

I winced at the pain  in my scalp, kicking and trying to get my teeth to bite him again but he was extremely careful. I was panicking now. My scream wasn't loud enough to have reached where the others were sitting... why wasn't anyone else from the bar coming out.

"You're basically begging me to bring back old memories you worthless wh0re! Making your mother kick me out!"

Kick him out?!

She kicked me out!

I fought against the pain, trying to get away but he was much bigger and much stronger.

His jewels...

I raised my leg aiming for his peanuts but he saw it coming. Maybe he had done this to so many girls, he knew how they would fight back..

The thought disgusted me.

He took the advantage and pulled my leg up higher, looking up my dress. He nodded his head and gave me a disgusting grin of approval. My nostrils flared as I mumbled cuss words that I hadn't used in ages into his hand.

Then the pain was gone and I fell back onto the ground.

There was no grip on me.

I felt like I was floating. 

Had I passed out?

I blinked rapidly, trying to look around. 

Then I heard thumps and pained... moans?

I pushed myself up and froze.

Seth was punching.... my uncle...

A lot.

I pushed myself up and ran over to him.

"Seth, stop you'll kill him!" I almost screamed it.

"Who the f*ck are you?!" Seth ignored me and shouted at him.

He looked up at him, plastering a look of shock on his face purposely.

"What are you doing? I'm her uncle! We were playing about  you crazy person" He lied through his teeth about 'playing around'.

Seth's whole body tensed and he turned to look back at me.

Oh....

My uncle probably thought I hadn't told anyone about the past.... he expected the relative card would get away...

But Seth knew.....

Jim saw this as a chance to run but Seth had the tightest grip that he could barely move an inch.

Seth knew it was him from my reaction even though I tried to hide it.

And the look in his eyes...

Was scary...

It was one that would frighten the bravest person on earth.

"Seth don't" I breathed. He didn't listen.

Punches were thrown, ones harder than I had ever seen. Fury, anger, hatred was thrown into them. He was... on the edge of killing him... the hits he landed on his head.

He shouted profanities and words I couldn't hear. The only sentence I made out was "Touch her again and I'll kill you. I'll kill you before you even bat an eye or touch my Evie"

I imagined it though...

Maybe.

And I stood there.

And watched.

He continued and then...

Realization hit me.

Seth could go to jail.

"SETH STOP!! DON'T!" I screamed, running toward him but someone flew past me.

Xander was there, pulling him off while Milania grabbed me.

Seth elbowed Xander in the ribs, not stopping the physical violence and not taking his attention away from Jim.

Then Nate appeared, pulling him off as well and with Xander's help they managed.

Seth looked like he wanted blood as he stared at my now unconscious, bleeding uncle.

"Is he dead?!" Sofia cried out.

Oh my god.

Nate knelt and felt his pulse, shaking his head.

"Let me finish the job" Seth went forward but Xander held him back.

"Seth don't!" He snapped, pushing him back harder, "Snap the hell out of it!"

He looked to Xander, not saying anything.

"I'm not done with him"

"Yes, you are" Xander responded, "What the hell did he do?"

Seth's jaw tightened, "None of your business"

"We need an ambulance" Sofia breathed out.

"Are you okay?" Milania noticed my tears.

I couldn't speak.

"Seth, take her inside. We'll call the ambulance, if they see you and know what really happened-"

"I'll happily tell them" He snapped.

"Dude" Jace pulled him back, "Cop the hell on before you regret anything. This could get both of you in trouble, you and your little girlfriend. Now get inside a- TINA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

I looked over to her, fumbling at her leg, "This is my chance to beat someone with it! That disgusting man, how dare he"

"You don't even know what he did" Jace stopped her and she obeyed but glared at the man. 

I pushed myself away from Milania weakly and grabbed Seth's arm. I gave it the strongest tug I could at that moment but it was so weak. I was still dizzy.

He looked down to me. I stared up at him but didn't say anything. I was begging him with my eyes, my brow knitted together. I didn't want him in trouble.

Finally he turned and went back into the bar, bringing me along with him.

"What? You think we can continue the night as normal?" He snapped, "Are you an idiot Evie?! That man-"

"Is gone from my life. I don't want to think about him and I don't want you getting in trouble for wasting your time on him!"

He shook his head, not agreeing. I tugged him to the left, toward the bathrooms. My eyes went to the male and female bathroom, realizing none would work.

I stared at the toilet that was for people with special needs then glanced away. We would be super quick. Oh god, I felt so guilty and mean...

I pulled him in there, locking the door behind us.

The punches definitely must have hurt his hand in one way or another.

He leaned against the wall, his fists balled up. I tore off tissue and dampened it with cold water. "You almost killed him" I mumbled, wiping the blood of his fists... Jim's blood.

Don't cry.

"Too bad I didn't"

"Don't say stuff like that" I winced at the small cuts on his knuckle and slight swelling, "They should have an ice pack in the back"

"You're crying"

"No I'm not" But their were tears. I knew it but I was trying to ignore it.

"You-"

"Stop Seth. You almost killed a man because of me!"

He stared at me in confusion, "What the hell is wrong with you?! That's what your upset over? Do you not remember that story you told me, the fucked up one?! Aren't you supposed to be having a break down right now?"

"I told you to forget that" I sighed, "I'm not going to have a break down, nothing happened. I simply met a man from the past, I've had many guys who sexually harassed me"

Disbelief was written on his face, "But it's him. He-"

"Please leave it Seth. Just try... enjoy the night" I was not going to be the one to ruin her night. I could break down when we returned to Seth's.

"I-"

"I'm going out to get you an ice pack" I threw the tissue in the bin and washed my hands before exiting. I noticed Milania, Sofia, Nate and Tina were back inside. 

I continued to the bar and Milania walked over.

"He's alive, right?" I asked, waiting for the bartender.

"Xander and Jace are waiting outside for the ambulance but yeah. You want to tell me what happened back there? Are you alright?"

"I'd rather not talk about it" I gave her a small smile, "Everything's fine... except for his face... it's probably messed up"

Milania just stared at me before biting her lip.

"Eva...."

"Yes?"

"Is Seth abusing you..? In any way... sexu-"

"OH MY GOD NO! NO WAY! NO NO!" My eyes widened, "Never ever"

"Are you sure? You saw how violent he got"

"He had a reason, he did it for me"

She gave me a questioning look but said nothing else which I appreciated. I didn't want to talk about it.

 "Do you have an ice pack?" I asked the man who arrived in front of us. He didn't even bother asking for what instead he nodded his head.

"Damn, you really care for him"

"No, I just... his hand is hurt" I sighed, taking the ice pack. He was back at the table now with Sofia and Nate but wasn't talking to them. Tina wasn't anywhere in sight.

I returned to the table and passed him the ice pack. "Thanks" He grumbled, placing it on his swollen hand.

"That was really stupid" I sighed, resting my head on one of my hands and shuffling over to sit next to him in the same seats earlier.

I had stopped crying at least. I'd save the tears for later, having a break down here would not be okay. Wait no, having a break down at all was not okay.

You're a big girl.

"Seth" 

"Hm?"

"I want to get drunk and get this off my mind" I admitted and he sighed.

"Yeah, no. I don't think that's a good idea. You're a struggle to handle when you're drunk"

"You can get drunk as well" I frowned before pausing. Wait no... drunk me cried. I didn't want to get drunk, never mind. Oh my god, what if I started blurting out stuff.

"I take that back" I said quickly.

"Why's that?" 

"No reason" I was hot again. If I admitted I liked him, he'd kick me out and my heart would kind of crumble. I needed to... stop crushing on him another way.

Nick came to mind and I felt sick. I was horrible... how could I put him through that?

When we went back to Seth's, he'd be pestering me all night about my Uncle and I wasn't in the mood to have a break down and look weak in front of him again.

I needed to show him I was not a baby anymore... hopefully.

So basically I had two goals tonight...

Forget about what just happened.

Get Seth drunk so he wouldn't ask questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 74 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
1.2K 1 68
Millie is caught in between her old life and new. She stayed in an apartment to be nearby her drug addict father until he passed. Although she is dev...
1.5M 75.4K 113
In which, a paranoid schizophrenic vows to avenge his fiancee's death by taking revenge on the woman who Killed her. _____________ A modern day depic...
860K 24.3K 30
"They always say that a bad boy is like a fire and he needs snow to tame him and calm him down. Some may call me the snow to his fire. But that's not...