Strong(One Piece x Reader)[ED...

By Animefreak1145

The Pirates Era has ships sailing all over the world to chase and find the One Piece, as well as to become Pi... More

Prologue
The Straw Hat Crew
The Fistbump Duo
Smoke, Fire, and Sand
Naive?
The Straw Hats See You Later!
Master and Savior
Something is Coming
Dark Justice Returned
Bite
Of Ropes and Ships
Farewell Party
One Last Time
It's Been Awhile
Two Birds One You
Your Crew
Not a Captain
Common Grounds
Affection
It's Coming...
The Ruthless Admiral
Protect
Your Father
Found
Questions
Celestial Dragon
The Boy Named Kuro
Bites From Cats Hurt
Auctioning Yourself
Rayleigh and Your Father
It Has Come
What?!
The Value of Nakama
Silver Blood Captured
I'm sorry
It's Time
The Past: Dispatched
The Past: CP9
White and Silver
Arrival
This is Nothing
Meeting an Okama
Lovers...?!
Pain
This...is...NOTHING!
The Return
Hate and Disapproval
Roomate
Your Treasure
The Empress
Your Sentence
He's my friend...!
The Future Pirate King
Trust-The Best Thing in the World
Extra: Your Old Clothes and Your New Ones
The Ultimate Team
Secret
Blackbeard
The Comedic Duo
A Gentlemen?!
Comforting
An Idiotic but Likeable Clown
Success?
Naive...?
Halloween Event: Part 1
Halloween Event: Part 2
Hope
The Lizard
Blushing Like a Farm Girl
Let's Ride This Wave
Concern
Kiss
Battle of Marineford
First Battle
Crocodile VS Flamingo
Second Battle
Questions Unanswered
Dark
Memories
Warlord's Eyes
The Harsh Truth
It hurts
Never Smile At a Crocodile
With New Determination
Garp, The Man Who Cared
Sweet Victory
The Fistbump Duo Reunited
Keep Moving!
Protect
...no
Humiliating Defeat
Mask, Gone
The Bond of Silver and White
The End is Nearing
Slowly Fading
Buggy to the Rescue...?!
Naive
Nightmare
Scratches and Bites
Suspected Worries
The Mission
Your Savior
Forgiveness...?
The Man Like the Sun
A Dream
The Song of Hopes and Dreams
Silver Blood's Morals
Always
Back With a Bang!
The Call
Chaos
Scarred Promises
•Intermission•
New Nakama and New Adventures
Lost and Confused
A Mother's Love
The Possibility of Something
Find Yourself Before You Search

A Hopeful and Crazy Idiot

9.1K 464 139
By Animefreak1145

Ace's, Jimbei's, and the other prisoners eyes widened while Crocodile's face was expressionless. The shocked silence was soon interrupted by laughter from the other prisoners.

"HAHAHAHA! Who knew the famous Silver Blood was just an idiot!"

"Pfft! Nakama?! Such utter bullshit! Who needs that?!"

"Hey! What happened to that plan of yours Silver Blood?!"

You ignored them, and tried to make out Ace's face through your blurry vision. His face seemed frozen with jaw slacked like that.

"Are you serious?" Another person in Ace's cell commented.

You tilted your head. It looked like a big blue blob with sharp teeth and hair.

"Errr...sorry, can't really see cause of the poison. Who are you?" Jimbei stated his name and why he was here, which you just nodded at. Ace then restated to what you said. You gave a fake thoughtful look.

"Oh did I say 'I'm'? I actually meant 'We're going to get rescued.' You're not going to die anytime soon Ace, don't you worry. And the person will be none other then Luffy." Ace widened his eyes as Crocodile muttered out "Mugiwara?" and looked over at you with a raised brow. Everyone was trying to see if you were lying, or just spouting nonsense cause of the poison.

You weren't. You were actually serious.

"What...?! How do you even know?" Ace demanded with wide eyes, not caring how his voice was slowly getting hoarse at how he's been abusing it.

"I just do." You replied, causing Ace to start to lose his patience as he yelled at you on how exactly you knew.

You gave a slight frown, as you contemplated what to say.

"I told you Ace." You said, looking at him from the corner of your eye,"I just do."

Crocodile then had to make a comment of observation.

"Silver Blood, you're gambling on the Straw Hat once again are you? You don't actually know." You muttered out a curse at his observation but said nothing. Ace was shocked, couldn't believe that his friend took such a huge and ridiculous gamble in risk of her life.

"Are you an IDIOT?!" Ace yelled with wide angry eyes. You think one of his veins was going to pop, you observed with a straight face. Ace then went on to say it would impossible for his brother to come to Impel Down, even if it would be something he would do, it's impossible. You were quiet the whole time as you let Ace rant towards you, letting him call you an idiot, insane woman. Telling you at what your little gamble did to you.

"I barely recognized you (Y/N)! All that blood, those cuts, even poison just for a gamble?! They treated you more harshly then they did myself! Why (Y/N)? WHY?!"

You were quiet for a moment, as you looked at him with thoughtful eyes.

"For your observation, they treat me like this cause I am a traitor." You said this with no regret or sadness in your voice. "Marines don't take kindly to traitors. If they still have Minotaurus patrol around here like they did back then, it'll beat me till to an inch of my life." Ace bristled at this information, while Crocodile took a quick glance to your already bloody and beat form. "It'll keep on doing it, just because of my existence. Not only am I traitor Ace, I'm the daughter of the famous blacksmith of Roger's ship, Silver of the Molten Metal." Ace closed his eyes tightly with this information, visibly pained. "I don't normally take such risky gambles, you know this. I like to play it safe. But, if it's for a friend, I'll throw everything away. I came here knowing all this." You coughed again here, your eyes closed in pain as you hunched over.

Ace looked at you with disbelief in his eyes, Jimbei seeming to look at the woman in a new light, Crocodile being the only one that hasn't had a dramatic change of expression. You looked up at the once Warlord with a shaky smirk.

"Heh...sorry Croc if I might get my blood everywhere." You joked, Crocodile's smirk widened. "It needed a paint job anyway." You wanted to laugh, but only managed a breathy chuckle. "As I was saying, I also wouldn't come here if I wasn't positive about something. And if there is one thing that I know, Ace, is that I can proudly say with no regret or hesitation. Is that that kid, Straw Hat Luffy—will do anything to save you. He's the kind that would save his friends, even if he dies from protecting them. The kind where he just trembles in excitement for the next adventure." You rose your head to look at him through hazy eyes, but managed to hold a confident edge to them as you seemed to look through Ace.

"He would accept people's differences in a heartbeat. But would kick anyone's ass if he sees something that isn't right. He's the most idiotic, reckless, insane, simpleminded, naive, and gluttonous person I know." You smirked. "And that's why he'll become the Pirate King."

Absolute silence, as all looked at you with wide eyes. Even Crocodile tightened his hold on his hook. Clearly they didn't expect that from your mouth. It was at that moment, you were suddenly tired.

"Mmm...'m sleepy." You knocked out, and that's when all hell broke loose within the Eternal Hell.

.

.

.

Guys...I'm nervous. I'm moving into my dorm of my college tomorrow and I'm feeling all sorts of feelings that I just don't which one is which.

I've reached a new milestone in my life. And I'm terrified. But giddy. Nervous. Yet shaking with adrenaline.

But guys, since I'm adjusting to this new life of mine, I apologize if there is a lack of updates. There might be a chance at one point where I have to put it in Hiatus.

Hopefully it won't come to that, but there's a chance.

Anyways. ^_^ Thank you guys for being with me and sharing your enthusiasm with this story.

May more updates to come.

ANYWAYS!!! XD

Don't be surprised if you suddenly knock out for the next few chapters.

Your injuries are quite severe.

The poison certainly slowing them down from healing, as well as adding intense pain.

But, this chapter was awesome wasn't it?

I sure hope so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Main Pairings
Shanks: 18
Mihawk:24
Crocodile:7
Doflamingo: 12
Smoker: 13
Lucci: 14

Side Pairings
Kaku: 2
Paulie: 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

Nope.

***MEME CORNER***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 378 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
4.5K 99 18
Pairing : One piece men various (Uke) Male reader (Seme) ★。/|\。★ Amidst the scorching hot fire spreading and stretching on the island eating everyt...
1.3K 104 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...
115 4 9
You are a bounty hunter just living your bounty Hunter life. But one day you decided to take on a bigger bounty. This pirate ends up falling for you...