Strong(One Piece x Reader)[ED...

By Animefreak1145

The Pirates Era has ships sailing all over the world to chase and find the One Piece, as well as to become Pi... More

Prologue
The Straw Hat Crew
The Fistbump Duo
Smoke, Fire, and Sand
Naive?
The Straw Hats See You Later!
Master and Savior
Something is Coming
Dark Justice Returned
Bite
Of Ropes and Ships
Farewell Party
One Last Time
It's Been Awhile
Two Birds One You
Your Crew
Not a Captain
Common Grounds
Affection
It's Coming...
The Ruthless Admiral
Protect
Your Father
Found
Questions
Celestial Dragon
The Boy Named Kuro
Bites From Cats Hurt
Auctioning Yourself
Rayleigh and Your Father
It Has Come
What?!
The Value of Nakama
Silver Blood Captured
I'm sorry
It's Time
The Past: Dispatched
The Past: CP9
White and Silver
Arrival
This is Nothing
Meeting an Okama
Lovers...?!
Pain
This...is...NOTHING!
A Hopeful and Crazy Idiot
Hate and Disapproval
Roomate
Your Treasure
The Empress
Your Sentence
He's my friend...!
The Future Pirate King
Trust-The Best Thing in the World
Extra: Your Old Clothes and Your New Ones
The Ultimate Team
Secret
Blackbeard
The Comedic Duo
A Gentlemen?!
Comforting
An Idiotic but Likeable Clown
Success?
Naive...?
Halloween Event: Part 1
Halloween Event: Part 2
Hope
The Lizard
Blushing Like a Farm Girl
Let's Ride This Wave
Concern
Kiss
Battle of Marineford
First Battle
Crocodile VS Flamingo
Second Battle
Questions Unanswered
Dark
Memories
Warlord's Eyes
The Harsh Truth
It hurts
Never Smile At a Crocodile
With New Determination
Garp, The Man Who Cared
Sweet Victory
The Fistbump Duo Reunited
Keep Moving!
Protect
...no
Humiliating Defeat
Mask, Gone
The Bond of Silver and White
The End is Nearing
Slowly Fading
Buggy to the Rescue...?!
Naive
Nightmare
Scratches and Bites
Suspected Worries
The Mission
Your Savior
Forgiveness...?
The Man Like the Sun
A Dream
The Song of Hopes and Dreams
Silver Blood's Morals
Always
Back With a Bang!
The Call
Chaos
Scarred Promises
•Intermission•
New Nakama and New Adventures
Lost and Confused
A Mother's Love
The Possibility of Something
Find Yourself Before You Search

The Return

9K 471 138
By Animefreak1145

You were uncomfortable.

Your sleeping position was awkward and you couldn't move to adjust. And the people around were starting to get loud. Can they shut up? You're trying to sleep...

You gave a low groan.

Man, what gives? It's like you're being held hostage or something. You tried again to adjust with a grunt, only to hear metal clinking together at your movement. You furrowed your brows in slow confusion. Are these...chains?

Why would—

You opened your eyes with a gasp in realization.

"ACE!"

The people that were yelling all at once quieted with your strong voice, trying to look over at the now bloody awoke woman.

"(Y/N)...You're awake. You've got some explaining to do." You gave a bright grin as far as your swollen cheek can go as your eyes lightened in hope at hearing Ace, turning your head towards his voice. Your vision was still horrible, but you can recognize that blob of messy raven hair anywhere.

"You look quite unsightly...Silver Blood." A familiar voice rumbled across from your cell. Your smile turned to a smirk as you turned your head to see Crocodile sitting on what seemed to be a metal bed, giving his own signature dark and arrogant smirk of his. For once in your life, you're not annoyed by that cocky smirk of his that screamed bastard.

"Ace! Croc-y!," you did a close eyed innocent smile, "You guys look like shit." You said with a laugh. Crocodile hmphed, but Ace didn't seem he wanted to joke around right now. He'd usually laugh. You ignored the other prisoners who murmured to themselves if you were close with the Crocodile as well.

"You should tell that to yourself. (Y/N), what are you doing here? What kind of person willingly comes to a place like this?" You were about to answer until you gave a strong raspy cough, feeling a wet substance come out of your mouth.

'Shit,' you thought with sweat going down your face as you tried to catch your breath, 'I shouldn't have yelled like that, that poison is strong stuff.' You gritted your teeth.

"This is exactly what I'm talking about...! You've gotten absolutely insane since the last time I saw you!"

Crocodile just sat silent and watched the exchange, although his eyes did stray a second longer then normal on your form when you coughed up blood. It was then you noticed your head felt empty, you immediately tensed in alarm.

"My hat," you rasped,"where's my...urk...hat?" You looked around and spotted your cap by your feet, you attempted to move your arms, but they were chained tightly to the wall. As well as your chest, the only thing you can move was your feet. Which was covered by your beat up boots that were burned and covered with your blood.

'No...'

Ace asked you agitated if you were listening to him, and truthfully you weren't. You want your hat where it's always belonged, on your head. Not on the dirty floor of the worlds most notorious criminals. Even your own blood isn't supposed to be on there, but there it was. And there will only be more blood if they still have the Minotaurus roaming around here once in a while. Your eyes stared intensely at the Marine cap for a moment and then looked up at Crocodile.

You can't believe you're going to do this. No one but two people has touched your cap, and that was many years ago. Garp, when he first shoved it on top of your head with a laugh when you became a marine. And Smoker. Who sometimes touched it on top of your head, while quickly trying to make the cap engulf your face when you were becoming a brat. To give it to someone else...even to hold. Not even Smoker held your hat.

"OI! (Y/N)! Look at me." You did slowly, and finally answered his question.

"A friend." Ace blinked, confused.

"The type of person that would come here. A friend. A comrade. Nakama. You're all those things Ace." You said lowly, carefully. You didn't want to start coughing again, but you don't have enough energy to yell anymore.

"And I'm going to rescue you." You said seriously.

.

.

.

Hehe.

Very bold words to say Reader-San, you sure about that?

This chapter is dedicated to Croc_Mama XD

You have been incredibly patient to see your man once more, and here he is~.
^_^

Double and fast update cause I feel like it~ ALSO BECAUSE OF ALL TH SUPPORT IVE GOTTEN!! XD THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

STAY BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 18
Mihawk:24
Crocodile:7
Doflamingo: 12
Smoker: 13
Lucci: 14

Side Pairings
Kaku: 2
Paulie: 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

Nope.

***MEME CORNER***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 114 15
𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐷. 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑎𝑤 ✘ ♀ 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 Description (Spoiler ahead!): You are a young wom...
41 0 4
Gold D. Rodger once spoke of a luck child. A child whose luck would one day grant him greatness. But when that child grows into a man and begins to t...
189 4 10
You are a bounty hunter just living your bounty Hunter life. But one day you decided to take on a bigger bounty. This pirate ends up falling for you...
270K 11.6K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...